Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2020, 02:30 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Beepaw was wandering about the clearing, no training just yet today and no patrols she'd been assigned to, so she had some time to herself. Which, really, meant nothing as she couldn't leave camp.
Or, at least, not on her own. Or with her friends since they were also apprentices. So, not a fun off ish time.
That is, until she noticed Pumapaw. Pretty, pretty Pumapaw.
Yesssss.
She approached her, tail high as she happily pranced over to the older apprentice.

@Arie

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 17th, 2020, 02:49 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Rainquail --

Caught up with the fur in her mouth, Pumapaw glanced over as she spotted someone walking over to her. Why wouldn't they? She was great company! Outside of the fact that Puddlepaw or well now Puddlesplash had accused her of showing off but of course that had been a lie! She was just better than him, despite him being a warrior and she knew it. Nevertheless addressing and honouring Beepaw by looking over at her, Pumapaw's eyes widened at the prancing and the older apprentice couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Hello there, Beepaw." Not like she cared much for the other apprentice but it was attention and she liked it. Finishing up with her seal point coloured tail she flicked it behind her as she sat up a bit straighter. "You want anything from me? I am up to help push a mentor or two in the stream if that what you're looking for."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 17th, 2020, 03:07 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Blackkit was sitting by the edge of the nursery, thinking about her family. They had left her to fall asleep in a bush and when she woke up, there wasn't a single trace left. The black and ginger tortoiseshell shoo her head. They were probably looking for her, right? They wouldn't of ... No. They wouldn't. The molly caught sight of a kit stretching and she became nervous in an instant. She hoped they didn't notice her. She didn't want to talk to a new stranger yet.

@Slinky
Blinking the sleep from his eyes, the slender kit took one more moment to stretch, kneading his claws into the gentle moss below him. While he did this, his soft blue gaze fell to the nervous tortoiseshell she-kit near the entrance. With a flick of his ears, the calm tom slowly patted towards her, catching the nervous body language. Staying a little away, he took another moment to examine her before speaking up, "Hi. We haven't met. I'm Sproutkit." His young voice was calm, a small purr in his throat.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 17th, 2020, 03:52 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Not focusing?! The problem isn't my focus its your complete lack of any actual teaching and immediate expectation I'll get it right first try! And even when I do you scorn me!" Crowpaw was more than happy to ignore anything Harefoot said for the most part, after so long expecting a negative response he felt no sting of the words anymore. This was just how Harefoot was, there was no changing this relationship especially with his views on Crowpaws asthma and the most he ever expected to be able to do was tolerate the other cat. But the implication that he wasn't good for windclan, that he contributed nothing, especially coming from this cat, was too far.

Crowpaw locked up taking the blow (painful as it may be) without a flinch as a beast like growl was ripped from his throat. The cloud brained airhead thought he wasn't pulling his weight? Crowpaw was constantly working twice as hard as any cat to make up for his breath and lack of training from this moron and he dared to lay the blame at Crowpaws feet? The apprentice may struggle in his hunting efforts but at least he tried rather than Harefoots half hearted training of his own apprentice!
Crowpaw dug his paws in and met the charge full bodied locking his shoulders against the force, paws and claws creating gorges in the dirt as he was slowly pushed back.

"Yes I think you're weak you brainless moon blighted fool! I did so much more then you in the battle against shadowclan it was laughable! I faced three cats, two warriors in that number and all you did was pin a single apprentice I had already weakened! You're. A. Hypocrite. At least I try to hunt with the horrible 'advice' you gave me you didn't even try! Probably for the best though," He surged against the other tom digging his claws into the ground and throwing his weight in a slam against Harefoot. "you would fail to injure a butterfly! Come on if you're such a 'good example' of a windclan cat, throw a hit!" His voice roared out warped and distorted in his rage and his yelling ended with wheezing laboured breaths but he stood tense and strong glaring at the warrior.

As soon as Harefoot went to strike with any kind of blow Crowpaw would not dodge instead attempting to nail him in the shoulder with a swipe. Claws out.
Harefoot snarled and lashed back, whipping his paws in a chaotic frenzy, trying to land some blows on Crowpaw's muzzle. If he hit hard enough, maybe the disrespectful traitor would shut up.

"You can spit your fancy words at me all day, Crowfood, but it won't change the fact that you're worthless." he hissed, lunging forward. "I've fought in way more battles than you, so don't you even try to lecture me. You spent most of your life draining Windclan of its resources, coughing up your insides whilst the rest of us were out hunting for you and fighting for you." Harefoot's teeth were bared and his claws were itching to extend and slash through his apprentice's eyes. He was fed up of this cat doing nothing and thinking that he was entitled to anything.

Harefoot paused and stepped back, realizing that he had been fighting with his apprentice. He turned away with a glare and stalked off. He knew that his sisters would confront him if he returned without Crowpaw so he bit his lip and said "Let's go back to camp. Now."
Old August 17th, 2020, 03:56 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Beepaw's head tilted to the side a little, confusion on her face and in her posture.
Push a mentor into the river?
That sounded fun, but only if the cat getting pushed in deserved it. Like skipping a patrol or not showing up. Those cats definitely should be pushed in.
"That sounds fun, but, no. Not today, at least. I saw you and thought you looked like you could use some company! Mostly because I don't have anything to do yet today! I thought maybe you'd be good company for time passing."

@Arie

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:09 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiantshine300 View Post

Cypresskit sees him
Hey! *Said the older tom*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:45 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
Blinking the sleep from his eyes, the slender kit took one more moment to stretch, kneading his claws into the gentle moss below him. While he did this, his soft blue gaze fell to the nervous tortoiseshell she-kit near the entrance. With a flick of his ears, the calm tom slowly patted towards her, catching the nervous body language. Staying a little away, he took another moment to examine her before speaking up, "Hi. We haven't met. I'm Sproutkit." His young voice was calm, a small purr in his throat.
"I'm Specklekit."
Specklekit says, walking over
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:46 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Hey! *Said the older tom*
"What are you doing?"[
She asks curiously.
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:49 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiantshine300 View Post

"What are you doing?"[
She asks curiously.
Twilightstar is forcing me to stay in the nursery *He said grooming his fur*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:50 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Featherflames woke up to find her 2 kits bouncing around her. (They are 6 moons and are hoping to become app's soon.) @Kittenism @Shadowpaw234 (You can try for Puddle to get into med training...) (Apply them for a ceremony)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; August 17th, 2020 at 07:50 AM.
Closed Thread