Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:57 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 04:54 PM
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:53 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:46 PM
Outsider Q?
by phantom
Last post by phantom
Today 04:40 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 10:32 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: The Starpoint

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A | 8 moons

"Enough Acorn Jellies can make life so much easier."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw's eyes lit up, standing as soon as he saw Seabreeze. His tail swayed precariously, showing just how elated he was. Wow! Seabreeze was just about one of the coolest warriors he knew though he knew only like 5. And to have him as his mentor? It was so cool! Well, beyond cool! Cooler than cool- a better word for cool? Covepaw nodded, trying to act serious despite his previous actions.

"I think me and Duckpaw will get along quite well!"

He tried to hide his obvious excitement for a new possible friend, maybe even a best friend? That would make him even happier! Especially relying on the fact that Seabreeze was also Duckpaw's mentor. They'd probably see each other like, all the time, right? Perfect opportunity for a new friend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Dolomedes ]
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:00 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 30moons | beefed up t3 ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost gathered for the meeting, all the things currently going on were disorienting enough to only barely go along chanting the new apprentices? or was it warriors? names. this was going to be a long day and a even longer seven sunrises until the next quarter of the moons cycle. he wondered if they would ever return to their original territory. maybe attend another gathering. palepaw mustve been named a warrior already..the grey tabby wondered if she would even want to see him anymore. he hadnt seen her since..heck, since before he had broken his leg.. since before the thunderclan raid. more importantly, he wondered if he wanted to see palepaw anymore. shadowclan had marched to battle against riverclan, how could he forgive..accept? a cat whose clan had killed his honeypaw. his innocent, sunny honeypaw. his heart ached. it was only rootpaw left. he had failed his first ever apprentice.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old July 13th, 2024, 12:18 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Finally, a small smile crossed Heroneye’s face. Softpaw was very observant; maybe a bit too observant for Heroneye’s liking at that moment, but it would probably come in handy for her training, at least. Additionally, Softpaw did not seem deterred in the least by Heroneye’s hesitance, which did put some of her concerns to rest for the moment.

“Thank you, but you won’t need to worry about any of that,” Heroneye said, not unkindly. “Just focus on your training. I can imagine that this is all very exciting for you, after all.” The last thing she wanted was for her apprentice to feel responsible for soothing her or anything of the like. She was a warrior, after all, and it was her responsibility to look after herself, as well as to ensure that her apprentice received quality training without any unnecessary distractions.

( @SeonghwaBerry )
Old July 13th, 2024, 01:28 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Finally, a small smile crossed Heroneye’s face. Softpaw was very observant; maybe a bit too observant for Heroneye’s liking at that moment, but it would probably come in handy for her training, at least. Additionally, Softpaw did not seem deterred in the least by Heroneye’s hesitance, which did put some of her concerns to rest for the moment.

“Thank you, but you won’t need to worry about any of that,” Heroneye said, not unkindly. “Just focus on your training. I can imagine that this is all very exciting for you, after all.” The last thing she wanted was for her apprentice to feel responsible for soothing her or anything of the like. She was a warrior, after all, and it was her responsibility to look after herself, as well as to ensure that her apprentice received quality training without any unnecessary distractions.

( @SeonghwaBerry )
Softpaw dipped her head. "Of course. I am excited. Though this new job of being apprentice has its ups and downs." Softpaw mewed gently, her eyes kind and understanding of her mentor. Green eyes glowing, Softpaw looked at her mentor.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Sneezepaw.

APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw almost squealed, unsure how to feel about what had just happened. Her ears pinned against her head, and she gave Adderstrike the look of "what was that for?"

She was reasonably bewildered by the sudden lick to her ear. It seemed such a motherly thing to do. Yet they had just started talking to each other. Sneezepaw began to feel awkward once again, face hot with embarrassment. Okay, maybe this wasn't as bad as her other thoughts, but it certainly wasn't at the low end of her list. She didn't necessarily feel annoyed, she was just confused ... well a little bit more than confused. Confused about a lot of things. Oh. Maybe she was confused about everything? Sneezepaw sighed and tried to avert her gaze to her paws without looking suspicious.

[ @Fish ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Oh... What did she just do. Adderstrike ear tips suddenly became red before she quickly looked away from Sneezepaw. Why did she do that and why was she feeling like this?! "Uh! well there was some dirt behind your ear and I uh,..." Adderstrike rambled without looking at Sneezepaw before she heard Fadingstar call out to the clan. Oh sweet salvation!

"Beaverpaw, Softpaw, Dunlinpaw, Catfishpaw, Muskratpaw!" She cheered loudly, having a lot of energy into this from all the awkward energy she was feeling. It was hard to think about how she was previously disappointed about not being able to become a mentor so soon after becoming a warrior. Maybe she needed a full moon to hide away until cats forgot about her and—Who is this person? Adderstrike had to question herself. Why was she letting this get over her head so much, wasn't she better than this. Than to be controlled by her emotions? With this new steeled conviction, Adderstrike looked back to Sneezepaw with a smile on her face. "Isn't it great that they are going to get to train to be warriors now? They must be so excited. I'll have to keep an eye on them to see how they measure up!"

Last edited by Fish; July 13th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Devilish

The young russet colored Somali Tom scaled up to Starpoint, his tail lashing in anticipation for the upcoming meeting. Foxleap was still reeling from the recent attack from ShadowClan as was the rest of his clanmates. The fox patterned Tom turned his honey colored gaze to Jayfrost, bounding over to him before approaching him carefully, “Jayfrost…” Foxleap tipped his head in respect, ”How’re you holding up?”

@alec
Old July 13th, 2024, 11:45 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | All, pref she/they | Purrks: N/A | 9 moons

"Keep your cool and be confident!"

"Beaverpaw! Softpaw! Dunlinpaw! Catfishpaw! Muskratpaw!"

Sneezepaw called cheery. Her mood was suddenly uplifted, a fervent gleam in her eyes. She was going to respond to Adderstrike's explanation, but the cheering got ahead of her. She almost got too wrapped in it. She then pulled herself out as soon as it ended, though.

"You're fine,"

her immediate reaction was to soothe, though it came out more as a wonky "I don't mind." She hid her face at a fear it might expose how embarrassed she was. She shuffled to the side, half facing away from Adderstrike and half facing towards. Sneezepaw carefully, almost in a delicate way, swept her tail over her lower body. Why was such a small mistake messing with her head? She sighed and calmed down, silently retreating to a paradise within a daydream...

Blue-white fluffy clouds in front of a perfect sunset. Oranges and pinks meshing with the brightest of blues... it made her feel at ease. Though in the present she looked, for a lack of any better words, in a daze. The fluff of the clouds was soft on her pads, though she feared if she made one wrong move she'd be sent soaring towards the ground. And that would not be great. Yet, whenever she shifted her weight, even drastically, not a single part of her sunk below the cotton-like structure. Sneezepaw, now sure she'd be safe, laid down, tail curled around her body, watching the rest of the sunset. She watched each individual color be swept away by the prettiest of dark blues she'd ever seen. That's when she finally snapped out of it.

"Oh,"

Sneezepaw said softly, more of a realization to herself then anyone else. She looked around for a moment, getting used to her surroundings once again. Right! Adderstrike.

"Sorry, spaced out,"

Spaced out was definitely a ... word ... that she had used. It hardly described anything she'd just seen, but she figured that was better than "daydream" or anything close.

"What did you say?"

She felt terrible for making Adderstrike repeat herself, but she genuinely wanted to respond. She felt it was impolite not too.

[ @Fish ]

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 13th, 2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:26 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream purred in response to his new apprentice, happy that she seemed to be so enthusiastic. He wondered what her strengths would be?

”I’d give you a tour of the territory, but since we’re not really in RiverClan territory, I think it’s best maybe we start with some light exploration for now. What do you say?” He eyes, light green eyes friendly.

( @Katiethewolfchild )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

Adderstrike let out a hearty laugh. She got so embarrassed and tried to play herself cool and it wasn't heard. It was just so funny to her. This reminded her to not worry too much about just doing things. "Don't worry about it, it wasn't anything important I swear." She said with a smile. This also got her out of repeating small talk which was always a plus. She then casted her eyes back to Fadingstar to see if there was anymore interesting news or if it was just naming ceremonies. Don't get her wrong, those were always great to see it was just there could be so much news... So many things that they might have to watch out for in these new lands. She had been finding snakes on the regular it felt like.
Old July 14th, 2024, 01:11 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Talonpaw cheered for the new apprentices from his spot at the back of the crowd.