Last post by Mizu
Today 08:11 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:05 PM

Old October 18th, 2023, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quailkit sleeps peacefully (Closed activty post he'll be open soon promise)
Old October 18th, 2023, 10:30 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
Mintkit dug glow head on Leopardsong's chest, sobbing and crying. It can't be, it can't be! It has to be a joke, but, who would do a joke like that?
Mintkit felt like if a hawk stabbed glow in the heart with the sharp beak. Glow wounds were dull compared to that feeling on glow chest.
@Moonraven

Leopardsong figured this would go on for a bit longer. The sadness that was, it would get easier...well maybe that wasn't the right word, more management? As time went by. She doubted Mintkit would ever not miss glow's mother, but wouldn't be as raw as it was now. For now, they just had to get through the rough patch. She gave Mintkit's head a few more gentle licks, hoping to soothe the kitten into slumber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Theo View Post
Aspenkit instantly became happy. "Really?!" He bounced a little. He hadn't had anyone to play with since his mother died. He was grateful for Leopardsong, and was determined to not upset her. He had already promised not to try to escape again, and now he just had to prove that he was telling the truth.
Aspenkit thought for a second. "Did you have kits of your own before?" He asked, trying to learn more about his adoptive mother. "If so, did they become warriors!?" His tail swished happily, already forgetting his own questions. "Will you tell me stories to?!" He gasped, "Can we play hide-and-seek?!"

"Yup," Leopardsong purred in reply. Aspenkit was obviously not a bad kit nor a troublemaker, at least not in Leopardsong. It seemed like he'd just been dying to have someone notice and care for him as all kits should. They were adorable little fluffballs who just needed a little love and attention.

"No, I've never had kit kits, but I would love some one day. I have you all to take care of until then." Leopardsong told him with a warm smile. She was sure it was strange to be a queen and never have kits. "I did have two kits that turned into apprentices, Littlepaw and Owlpaw. They don't visit much since they're busy with their apprentice training, but I adored them like they were my own." Een though she didn't see either apprentice much anymore, she had her paws full taking care of new kittens. So long as they were safe and happy, Leoardsong didn't mind seeing them in passing.

"Ah, you're just all over the place." She laughed as Aspenkit asked for both a story and a game at the same time. "I don't have many stories, but I'm sure I can think of something. Do you want to hear a story or shall we play hide-and-seek?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 18th, 2023, 10:51 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[If I don't get a reply to this by the 20th at 11:59 PM CST, Twilight will be assigning queens classes to teach.]

Twilightstar strolled into the nursery hoping to get this issue fixed immediately. "Goosefluffy [ @Zelly ], Fruitcatcher [ @SpookyShoomy ] Azaleashine [ @lynxyboo ], Sweetblossom [ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ ], Asterblink [ @KataroAndTheHeather ], and Snowythistle [ @The_Pirate_Queen ]." Twilightstar summoned all the queens and took a seat slightly out of the way of the entrance to the den.

"I need five of you to take up teaching Kit Curriculum lessons. There's an intro to predators and self-defense, the warrior code, clan history, clan relations, and clan etiquette. Figure out who's doing what now, otherwise I'll be assigning you a class to teach."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 18th, 2023, 11:07 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong figured this would go on for a bit longer. The sadness that was, it would get easier...well maybe that wasn't the right word, more management? As time went by. She doubted Mintkit would ever not miss glow's mother, but wouldn't be as raw as it was now. For now, they just had to get through the rough patch. She gave Mintkit's head a few more gentle licks, hoping to soothe the kitten into slumber.

"Yup," Leopardsong purred in reply. Aspenkit was obviously not a bad kit nor a troublemaker, at least not in Leopardsong. It seemed like he'd just been dying to have someone notice and care for him as all kits should. They were adorable little fluffballs who just needed a little love and attention.

"No, I've never had kit kits, but I would love some one day. I have you all to take care of until then." Leopardsong told him with a warm smile. She was sure it was strange to be a queen and never have kits. "I did have two kits that turned into apprentices, Littlepaw and Owlpaw. They don't visit much since they're busy with their apprentice training, but I adored them like they were my own." Een though she didn't see either apprentice much anymore, she had her paws full taking care of new kittens. So long as they were safe and happy, Leoardsong didn't mind seeing them in passing.

"Ah, you're just all over the place." She laughed as Aspenkit asked for both a story and a game at the same time. "I don't have many stories, but I'm sure I can think of something. Do you want to hear a story or shall we play hide-and-seek?"

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit nodded a little, thinking. "When will you have kits of your own?" He asked innocently, not knowing that queens can't have kits whenever they wanted.
"Littlepaw and Owlpaw?" He said mainly to himself. "Well, don't worry, mommy! When I am an apprentice I will still visit you all of the time!" He promised. "I'll even tell you my own stories!"
He thought about the question for a minute, then made a decision. "You can tell me a story then we can play hide-and-seek!"

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 18th, 2023 at 11:10 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 06:13 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

SweetBlossom

' ' I could take on predators if that's okay with all of you. ' ' She offered.

Goosefluffy [ @Zelly ], Fruitcatcher [ @SpookyShoomy ] Azaleashine [ @lynxyboo ], Sweetblossom [ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ ], Asterblink [ @KataroAndTheHeather ], and Snowythistle [ @The_Pirate_Queen ]. @Moonraven

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 19th, 2023 at 06:16 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 06:38 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

VC: A strong British accent.

▲▼▲
Asterblink did a quick glance and a smile at Sweetblossom. Perhaps Asterblink could take on teaching the Warrior Code? After all, they knew it like the back of their paws.

"Yes, that's fine. Perhaps I could teach the Warrior Code?"

@Zelly @SpookyShoomy
@lynxyboo @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @The_Pirate_Queen @Moonraven

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old October 19th, 2023, 06:42 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[If I don't get a reply to this by the 20th at 11:59 PM CST, Twilight will be assigning queens classes to teach.]

Twilightstar strolled into the nursery hoping to get this issue fixed immediately. "Goosefluffy [ @Zelly ], Fruitcatcher [ @SpookyShoomy ] Azaleashine [ @lynxyboo ], Sweetblossom [ @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ ], Asterblink [ @KataroAndTheHeather ], and Snowythistle [ @The_Pirate_Queen ]." Twilightstar summoned all the queens and took a seat slightly out of the way of the entrance to the den.

"I need five of you to take up teaching Kit Curriculum lessons. There's an intro to predators and self-defense, the warrior code, clan history, clan relations, and clan etiquette. Figure out who's doing what now, otherwise I'll be assigning you a class to teach."

Azaleashine's eyes narrowed to see better as Twilightstar entered the nursery. Her round belly, exposed from the fact she was expecting kits, made it hard for her to breath as she sat up. ''Can I take the warrior code?'' She gave a soft purr. ''I don't think I can teach much self-defense at the moment.''
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:23 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(19/100)

"Ma- Leopardsong! Leopardsong! I'm an apprentice!" Whisperingpaw said happily. He normally wasn't happy, but he liked Leopardsong, and she was nice. "My mentor is Berryfrost!" He explained, nuzzling against the forever queen and purring. @Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 13th, 2023 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:20 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Azaleashine purred softly. ''I'm Azaleashine. I believe you know my sister, Bluebellflurry?'' She chuckled. ''If I remember correctly, we're both due with half-WindClan kits?'' Azaleashine's green eyes glittered. ''My kits will never know their father..'' Her eyes suddenly gleamed with grief. Robinflutter, her deceased, RiverClan mate, had passed away a few days after she had told him she was expecting kits.

Last edited by BEAR.; October 24th, 2023 at 01:32 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 11:22 AM
High-Function Autistic

Azaleashine looked up at Goosefluff gratefully.

Last edited by BEAR.; October 24th, 2023 at 01:33 AM.