Old August 21st, 2023, 11:50 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetWhisker View Post
Sunsetslash
The large tom decided to go to the nursery even though he didn't like the loudness but since he had an extra piece of prey and actually decided to be nice by giving one of the kits or queens, the piece of prey and he saw a kit reminding him of himself when he was a kit so he padded over and said to the kit "Here kid take it." He handed the kit the prey and sat down clearly at least trying to be nice.
Fenkit
( 2 moons - #2)
a small gray, white, and black Tom with silver eyes

Fenkit was startled by the sudden large shadow looming over him. Halting in his tracks he glanced upwards to be greeted by an unfamiliar face. Feeling unsure about this newcomer he opened his mouth to ask something when a piece of pray was offered to him. He saved me a trip outside that’s for sure. he thought. With a grateful wave of his bushy tail he plopped himself down. Digging his head in a greeting he mewed thank you for this meal. I’m fenkit and you are?

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; August 21st, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzle View Post
Fenkit was startled by the sudden large shadow looming over him. Halting in his tracks he glanced upwards to be greeted by an unfamiliar face. Feeling unsure about this newcomer he opened his mouth to ask something when a piece of pray was offered to him. He saved me a trip outside that’s for sure. he thought. With a grateful wave of his bushy tail he plopped himself down. Digging his head in a greeting he mewed thank you for this meal. I’m fenkit and you are?
Sunsetslash meowed as his half messy half groomed black and tail moved to his side "No problem Fenkit, I'm Sunsetslash"
Old August 21st, 2023, 12:36 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetWhisker View Post
Sunsetslash meowed as his half messy half groomed black and tail moved to his side "No problem Fenkit, I'm Sunsetslash"
Fenkit
( 2 moons - #3 )
A gray, white, and black to kit with silver eyes

fenkit nodded in understanding as sunsetslash meowed his name. Makes sense! he chirped. He bent down and took a small bite of the prey. After a few bites he politely pushed it over to the big tomcat. Here have a bite or two.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old August 21st, 2023, 02:58 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzle View Post
Fenkit
( 2 moons - #3 )
A gray, white, and black to kit with silver eyes

fenkit nodded in understanding as sunsetslash meowed his name. Makes sense! he chirped. He bent down and took a small bite of the prey. After a few bites he politely pushed it over to the big tomcat. Here have a bite or two.
Sunsetslash smiled and meowed "Thanks" He took two bites of the prey and gently pushed it back to Fenkit
Old August 22nd, 2023, 05:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppykit was happily playing in the nursery, batting around an old mossball she found in a corner somewhere.

Old August 22nd, 2023, 07:58 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Buzzkit attacked a pinecone like it was a Shadowclan warrior. He imagined it perfectly in his head.

He spat out pinecone pieces as he finished the job. He giggled.

(Open ig)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old August 23rd, 2023, 06:04 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

MistySight gently ploppped down into her nest, she watched as kits played and ran. She couldn't wait for her kits. The medicine cat had said any day now! She could barely contain her excitement!

Open

MistySight finder https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=67568

TreePaw finder https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=67765

Last edited by Saki; August 23rd, 2023 at 06:05 AM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 04:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Rainclaw sat in her nest.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 24th, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old August 24th, 2023, 04:50 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Buzzkit attacked a pinecone like it was a Shadowclan warrior. He imagined it perfectly in his head.

He spat out pinecone pieces as he finished the job. He giggled.

(Open ig)
Beetlekit saw Buzzkit... attacking a pinecone? Why was he attacking a pinecone. She approached him and poked him qently to get his attention, as the mute kit didn't know any other ways to get his attention that didn't involve speaking. The tiny 3 moon kit had a inquisitive look on her face.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 27th, 2023, 11:23 PM
Little Roll

Bump Policy: I don't mind, whenever!
My Mood: Angelic

Among the rest of the kits, Seakit stumbled out from the corner surrounded by bramble and moss. The soft tan, blue-gray tabby showed an innocent curiosity in her wide azure eyes, as her dainty paws fumbled with a small moss ball, clumsily batting it around.

The stream just outside the nursery was like a lullaby to her, and despite some hasty kits that surrounded her, she enjoyed the coziness of this place. The noisiness of outside the nursery always overwhelmed her, even though kits around her age, 2 moons, are usually the most energetic and eager to explore. Even so, she can't deny the curiosity that sparks within her when she sees her older clanmates walking past the nursery with bundles of fresh kill that she has been eating much more often than not now. It almost makes her want to dash out of the nursery and catch something herself!

But she quickly shakes that thought away, giggling to herself at how ridiculous that sounded in her head.