Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2021, 08:18 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Tidepaw smiled as the older molly spoke. "I think that's a lovely reason! Silver's a very pretty color too." The apprentice's ears flicked up at the ringing call of Kestrelstar, then her silver-blue eyes flicked back to the large warrior as she slid over the large pink clam shell. She stared at the shell, taking in it's colors and grooves for a moment before looking back up at Sunsetbloom "Yes, it does seem you have to go. The shell is lovely though! I'll be sure to bring you a pretty bird feather next gathering!" The young apprentice called over her shoulder as she scooped up the clam and bounded over to join Windclan, which she suspected would leave soon. She watched as the older molly pad off before turning back to face her leader and wait for the call to leave.

(Yes, that would be lovely! May be for the best too, the poor dear is so claustrophobic she won't even sleep in the apprentice den. Can't see her coping too well being stuck underground.) @Rani

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 24th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:11 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever

Morningpaw gave a slightly saddened hum at Lilyshine's words. "Yeah... we already have enough going on." Despite the beauty of the sun glittering across snow, Morningpaw was not looking forward to her second leaf-bare. The last one had been the start of her apprenticeship, and the start of the ever-evolving chaos in Riverclan. She still didn't feel like they had fully recovered from Sootstar's disappearance. "It'll be hard, but... I have faith we'll be able to cooperate if it comes to it."

@Lilyshine.
Old October 25th, 2021, 10:00 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~Mistpaw~

Well, it looked like Aspenstar was going to keep Thunderclan out of the horrible murder situation and Mistpaw dropped her tail to the ground in relief. However, her moment of respite was short-lived as her leader mentioned her BY NAME from all the way up there for every cat to know.

She could feel her fur heating up. Was she actually already a "valuable asset" to Thunderclan??? She raked her brain, attempting to think of anything she could have done to deserve that praise. Her siblings had probably made more progress than her; she didn't even really know how to hunt yet! Aspenstar had to just be adding emphasis to their apprenticeship so that the other clans would think they were cool.

Oh gosh, what if everyone knew it was just talk and that Mistpaw was barely better than a kit?!

Pushing herself up onto shaky paws at Aspenstar's call to get ready to go, the young grey she-cat padded her way over to the area they entered and waited for the rest of her clan to show up. She wanted to be back in her nest with her trinkets and siblings around her, not in this big new area with cats talking about killing other cats.

Old October 25th, 2021, 03:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post

Well, no escaping it now... Jaypaw had promised themself to talk to the first apprentice they looked eyes on and there was one, from Thunderclan they thought. After swallowing they began to walk towards her but as they approached their pace began to slow down until the manged to force themself to reach. Jaypaw gave a little smile and waved their tail in greeting. Thunderclan and Windclan didn't have any conflicts did they? Oh they hoped not, talking to Shadowclan was a no-no on Jaypaw's part and they didn't want to accidentally stir up trouble with other apprentices, or warriors for that.

Eggpaw nervously glanced up at the Windclanner," Hi... I'm Eggpaw." he meowed feeling that he was already messing things up. He wasn't good at this stuff plus they probably thought he was just some she-cat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 25th, 2021, 09:16 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
As the atmosphere of the Gathering grew even tenser than before, Morningpaw felt her claws digging into the sand below her. She hadn't exactly been tuned in, with all the loud chattering and her conversation with Lilyshine, but she had overheard a few whispers from other clan-goers - something about a Shadowclan warrior having killed a Riverclan queen. A pit formed in her stomach at that, and she hoped, prayed, that the killer was some off-the-rails warrior. and Dawnstar would deal with them appropriately. not Dawnstar-appropriately, but actually appropriately.

Dimhazel's voice ripped her out of her thoughts sending a jolt up her spine as she jumped a little, forcing herself to keep her jaws clamped shut as to not let out a shout. Maybe all this tension wasn't too great for her. She turned and looked at the Thunderclanner - a scent which she knew all too well at this point, and wished she didn't - as they explained the appearance of a new deputy. She hoped they hadn't noticed her alarm at their sudden appearance.

"A-ah." She stuttered, tail lashing awkwardly. "That explains it. I haven't been to the last few gatherings." Her admission was sheepish, like she should have been there, and it was outlandish that she was out of the loop. It kind of was, though; most of her clanmates had been keen to attend the past gatherings no matter how tense they got. Her... not so much. Morningpaw wasn't quite sure if she could take it, even after her and Stormtalon's conversation.

Despite that all, she gave a (slightly reluctant) smile towards the other cat. "Thanks for the explanation. I'm Morningpaw, and you're...?" Even if relations were strained, that was no reason to be aggressive towards a cat who had no choice to be involved with this mess.

@Rainquail
//Hiii, so sorry for the delay, I didn't have access to WCO the last 3 days

A rather distasteful Gathering so far, Dimhazel felt. Too many cats stirring up trouble for the sake of making a racket. If it weren't for the truce, they'd really like to take a whack at a few of them, but not at the risk of starting a total outbreak in violence.
Their ears tilt forward ever so slightly as they notice Morningpaw nearly jump out of her skin, but they wouldn't make a fuss about it, not when she seemed so embarrassed about it happening. They hadn't meant to cause alarm.

It didn't surprise them that she hadn't attended the last few Gatherings, a rather large chunk of RiverClan hadn't been showing up lately and given the recent tensions, they wouldn't blame any of them for wanting to stay home. Even after all the trouble Kestrelstar had caused with his raid and murdering their leader, they couldn't help but try to at least empathize with the cats that were simply following orders.
They return her grin with a small upward quirk of their lips.
"There's no shame in taking time for yourself. From what I understand, life in RiverClan has been stressful lately and I don't blame any of you for choosing not to attend the Gatherings. They've been rather.... bothersome, as of late."
They dipped their head politely as Morningpaw introduces herself.
"Morningpaw. It's a lovely name. I'm known as Dimhazel. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 25th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

[Open]
Thunderpaw sat with a worried expression on her face. Where her siblings not coming? Since Thunderpaw was halfclan and her siblings where scattered across the clan, Thunderpaw had to wait for secret meetings or gatherings to meet with her kin.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; October 25th, 2021 at 09:20 PM.
Old October 25th, 2021, 09:26 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!

-Bushpaw-

His eyes sparkled as his name was mentioned in front of tons of cats. He has a feeling of being special rising in him, as he looked to his sister, who had been more embarrassed at the fact, but he didn’t mind. He got up, and shook his pelt. He grinned, his bushy tail flicking.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old October 26th, 2021, 11:15 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

@Papaya
Juniperpaw
Juniperpaw coughed, covering up a laugh. "I get, really, I do. You're Windclan, after all. You are known as being fast, but not the best at quick thinking." She sued a paw to gesture to her head. "I'm quite sorry for you, really. Are you so dumb as to actually believe-" SHe cut off as he continued, sniffing as if she hadn't been the one to interrupt originally. That definitely hadn't happened. Then he was lunging at her, gleaming teeth showing as he snapped his jaw shut inches from her nose. The blue-furred apprentice shrieked and jumped back, scrambling to stay upright. "Stop being such a bunny, pouncing randomly without any order or beauty. It's really annoying!" Her green gaze had anger bleeding into it, the laughter that came with bullying Windclan fading off. No one got to call her a coward. "I would get up to show you how wrong you are, but you're not worth it." Either that or she was just too vain to abandon her vigorous grooming. This was getting annoying

"Why, thank you. And I'm not dirty everyday! I'm very clean! You bunnies are so dusty, you can't talk. " Juniperpaw had been shocked as he offered to help, choosing to use her selective hearing to ignore the part about her being a crybaby. That wasn't important anymore. She blinked as his paw reached over her head. "What are you doing? The dirt is down here- WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She knew what he had done. But how could Blizzardpaw dare to do such an insulting motion. How dare he. "Who do you think you are?"
@Moonraven
Falconfeather
She nearly jumped as Leopardsong began to speak. She was not expecting that the cat sitting alone in the corner would be quite so... talkative. She had been hoping for someone shyer, but she supposed this was better than some other aggressive bunny. As she walked over, she had noticed a pair of apprentices in a heated debate. That would have been the last thing she wanted. Lucky enough, that didn't seem to be the problem with this one. "Hi." Why was Leopardsong making her so uncomfortable? To her, it made the most sense that the problem would stem from who she normally was around. The cats in Shadowclan were so dry, emotionless as the trees. No, that wasn't right. The trees showed more. Windclan really was the exact opposite.

She was cute? When did that happen? Was it like how a baby mouse was cute, or like, she was pretty? It made her nervous. "Thank you. Your name is really pretty as well." It made her sound fierce and sly, though Leopardsong looked anything but sneaky. She wasn't surprised when she said she hadn't scented a Shadowclan cat before. Leopardsong looked too sweet to go into battle, and a bit new to the whole gathering thing. "I suppose you could be scented pines and the marsh? Our territory isn't as wet as Riverclan, but I was at the border the other day, so..." Falconfeather faded off uncertain once again. "Have you been to a gathering before?" Leapordsong was a warrior, so she should have, but the way she had reacted to a cat in another clan was a bit unorthodox.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; October 31st, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
Old October 27th, 2021, 09:54 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever

Morningpaw nodded her head at Dimhazel's words. She supposed they had been, with every clan seemingly at one another's throats for practically any reason nowadays. She was half-surprised that there hadn't been an actual, serious battle at any of the last few moons' Gatherings; Starclan probably wouldn't be very happy with that, so she was glad they had avoided it. "I'm glad its' all finally settling down now... mostly, at least. Who knows what leafbare's going to hold."

Her eyebrows raised slightly at the other cat's introduction. "Dimhazel? That's unique." She pondered aloud, before catching herself. "N-not in a bad way, of course! Unique names are very nice." She genuinely did mean that, even if her first comment was blunt. A sheepish flush crossed her face as she continued. "I'm pleased to meet you, too."

@Rainquail
Old October 27th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

@littelove
~Thunderpaw~
Thunderpaw padded up to Morningpaw [sorry if im inturupting anything!] and said "Hi!" Thunderpaw was shy but she was friendly so she had wanted to meet atleast one cat at the gathering and this cat looked like an apprentice. Thunderpaw smelled the mingling scent of all the clans. This cat seemed to be from Riverclan. Thunderpaw was not mad at Riverclan like most of the other Thunderclan cats she liked all the clans and thought everyone could be good if they tried.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; October 27th, 2021 at 12:26 PM.
Closed Thread