Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Rose
Today 08:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Windy
Today 08:13 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:05 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 07:58 PM
Feathers and Wax Make of...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:55 PM

Old September 28th, 2021, 01:01 PM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

// spirit paw

[ @spade ]

as a familiar soft tone entered into earshot, the sepia colored monsieur had a grin so wide it was starting to hurt. palpebrae wide in astonishment, the sire tried to pair up the right words- the syllables and vowels sounding slurred in his sudden anxiety.

"kestrelstar..?" spirit paw had to force himself to calm down, shock and sudden warmth for the leader growing rapidly inside of him. "i thought you left for good, everyone said you had been lying.. b-but you're here!"

metacarpals grinding against the terrain, the squire allowed a purr to escape from his esophagus. even though he had left the clan for a small matter of days, it was still before kestrel came back, and that was what made spirit paw so upset. he had missed the return of a true leader. everyone made mistakes -kestrel had made quite a few, but he understood now, right?- the bachelor couldn't help but smile once again, demeanor relaxed.

but as the other tom mentioned the meeting- his body tensed immediately, and he felt the walls of his mental barrier crash down onto him. he felt trapped- however he knew this would happen eventually. eventually he'd have to open up again. plumstorm had talked to him during his breakdown- and made him feel slightly okay again, why couldn't kestrel do the same thing? finally agreeing with this mental statement, he took a deep breath, forcing himself to once again tear out his emotions from the small but fragile box that contained every single emotion he's ever had and still had.

"uhm- i'm okay i guess," he frowned, cauda flicking in annoyance towards himself for the terribly made lie. "actually no, i'm not. i- i caused a death, kestrel. i caused someone else who clearly didn't want to- i- i made them cause bloodshed and it's all my fault." forcing a silent but bitter laugh, he forced his gaze upon the gentleman.

"other than that, i'm perfectly fine. what about you? i've never heard about your adventures," he smiled innocently, pretending the conversation before never happened. he had to. if he kept pushing on with his emotions he thought he'd spontaneously combust. "tell me everything."
Old September 28th, 2021, 07:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Duckspirit was afraid to come crawling back. He had been away, clearing his head, and he knew that was no excuse. He was a coward and he knew it and the fact that he knew he would have to admit that made shame wash over him. He had heard what was going on in the clan and had gotten scared and ran away and then gone a little too far, he was never the best at directions and before he knew it he couldn’t find his way back. He was a loyal warrior at heart, he just hoped he could prove it. He walked into the camp, his head held low as he approached the deputy. “I’m so sorry,” he mumbled, a thick rasp in his voice. “I hope theres so way I can make it up.”
Well, at least they were back in one piece. Splashleap suppressed a sigh as another warrior came dragging into camp after far to long away. Riverclan needed the cats, that was obvious. They always needed cats, every clan did. But it was really so irritating figuring out why they were gone and all, so she wasn't incredibly polite as she spoke to Duckspirit. You can start by telling me where you were. she mewed, voice tight. Well, just not the most welcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Mistpaw | She/They | 14 Moons
They sighed in relief as the deputy recognized them, hopefully she wouldn't throw her out. She relaxed a little but flinched at the stinging of her wound.

Why wouldn't they let her in? She stood there, unconsciously flicking her tail. She hadn't done anything wrong, but still the same time they'd let themself be kidnapped by kittypets. Were they even worth becoming a warrior?
ANDDDDDDDD No response. Her tail twitching as she took in the molly, Splashleap decided that this needed some......prompting along. Clearly Mistpaw wasn't going to get there on her own. If there's nothing then I see no reason why you can't head off to see Snakeheart. Just so you're aware, you won't be able to return to Stormtalon. The tom had been distraught, but at the same time, it would be horribly confusing to have him mentoring Mistypaw and Mistpaw at the same time. He was assigned another apprentice by the name of Mistypaw. It would be.......horribly confusing frankly to put you back together. Who she would end up with was a good question, she might take her herself. But nothing decided, get the reaction to this first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Hawkkit
Did this cat not believe her? She shut her mouth about it. She didn't want her to think she was crazy. Hawkkit looked at Splashleap. "Yeah Daisybird's my mother. She was really worried about me.", she meowed, mumbling a bit. She had died and come back, but nobody believed a kit anyway. She then popped her head up. Daisybird would believe her!

// @gs29513; \\
Ah, perfect. She could let the queens deal with this one then. Oh, alright. Run along then to your mother, don't go so far again. Splashleap mewed, firm but relatively gentle. She didn't want to make trouble with the kid, but at the same time they really should know enough not to go charging into trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblepaw12 View Post
"um my father was apart of the clans once". he said shyly
Interesting. She wanted to pry, and so she did. Maybe he knew something about Shadowclan. What clan, may I ask, did your father come from? she mewed, before adding a bit more softly You see, we don't all get along, one clan is not the same as another. Riverclan swims, Windclan runs, Shadowclan hides in the dark, Thunderclan climbs. Not that turning away a cat who would directly strengthen their allies was a good idea. Just make him think things were in jeopardy a bit perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Surprised to hear Splashleap respond, he ducked his head in embarrassment. "Oh, uhm sorry about that." He took in a breath, and released it. "Well, uh, it's kinda a short story, but um, I kinda had an identity crisis..." He trailed off, not sure how to explain his disappearance.
I mean, I'm not lying, am I? I needed to clear my mind of the clans, and I haven't been feeling myself lately, so would an identity crisis be the truth?
He didn't want to lie, but he didn't really want to go in depth about his disappearance, because it may seem as if he was disloyal, which is something he definitely didn't want to be seen as. Why? Because he wasn't disloyal. At least, that's what he thinks. He loves his clan, but his attachments to his clan were fading, and he was struggling with certain parts of his mind, so leaving seemed to be the only viable option for him when he left.
I wasn't thinking straight, leaving was a bad choice. Or, was it?
He wasn't sure if leaving helped him or not, but he thought that maybe if he came back to his clan, things would clear up a bit more.

And, he might have ditched his belief in Starclan on his little 'trip'.

[ @gs29513 ]
Another identity crisis? They seemed to be quite common these days, although she supposed that the leader disappearing to have one of his own made them.....pretty easy to have. Probably, almost certainly actually. So yeah, fair, she couldn't really turn him away. Well, it seems everyone's having one so I can't really blame you for joining the club. Splashleap mewed, tail flicking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth in thought. Welcome back I guess, we aren't really going to have a fancy party but you're welcome to make yourself a new nest in the warrior's den. she added, turning to move on. This was done, she doubted he needed more instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
A slight tip of his broad head curious of what's bothering the feline he only observed in silence until she flowed back into the conversation. He couldn't contain his amused snort, his green eyes lightened up for the first time in a while. "Let's see if I can keep up the lucky streak then," he mewed, dipping his broad head in respect. Honestly, he didn't expect the quick acceptance and longed grimace of what terms he would have to uphold in order to rejoin the clan. If it was Lionstar, he would made him an apprentice for a while or ...probably not. He was unpredictable. An image played in his head of the tall leader expressing delight, mouth bold as ever, patting him on the shoulder on his return.
It sucks he will never see him again.
Seeing the deputy spinning heads of her back-to-back duties, he'll just ask questions from other cats to fill in the gap of his absence. "If that's all, I will help around and all that. Thank you." Shifting his body around until he faced the exit and walked out to camp.

[ @gs29513 ]
Any luck you can contribute is welcome. Splashleap deadpanned, before adding That's all, thank you. and turning back to the matter of the moss. So musty, and crumpled. She really must remove it, and she began to ball it into squashed disk, before tucking it under her chin and padding out of the den.
Old September 28th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

"Which clan does the night hunting he said the north wind blows overr thier hearts." he said "but I practiced catching fish before."
Old September 28th, 2021, 08:13 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Shallowstep was going to mew a 'thanks', but that would be pointless, for the deputy was already walking away, and he was feeling feeble so it would come out more as a squeak of nervousness, and he didn't want to worsen his reputation, if that was even possible.
So he simply nodded, not sure if she could see it, and headed off to the warriors den, glad he wasn't the deputy, having to deal with all this drama. But he was thankful that there was a cat willing to do so.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:01 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Patch~
Ugh, he hated having wet paws. All these new scents were overwhelming too, why would so many cats rest in this place? Patch, with his little leech of a companion, had made their way to what he presumed to be the clans that one of Patch’s old buddies had murmured about to him in the glare of moonlight. There had always been doubt in the back of his mind whether or not his old friend had been telling him the truth, but Patch had never gone out to find out for himself. Now, however, he was searching. He wanted to find the clans the friend had so proudly spoken of, convection ringing in the words that had reached his ears as Patch laid out on the hay bed. ”Oh stop sputtering mousedung,” he remembered his younger self saying, ”why would something like that ever exist?” that next morning, he had awoken to a empty nest of hay beside himself. That had left a dull pain in his heart, seeing as that was one of the few cats he had ever bonded with. To be truthful, had he not had another reason he would’ve stayed away from these clans.
Casting a glance around himself, Patch searched for the exact reason why he had decided to drag his tired bones here. No matter how many times he swore he’d never admit it, Patch knew the true reason he had decided to up and leave the, at least to him, comfortable monster den the two had found themselves nestled in. However, the reason he had come here had been much bigger than himself, casting a glance around, Patch searched for the reason, “Ari?” calling out softly to the younger tom, Patch had his head tilted slightly to the side. That, that cat had been the reason, the reason Patch had spent his last few moons caring for a kit, the reason he now had a clingy cat with him, the reason Patch was afraid to lose someone again. The real reason he had come here was to help provide more safety here for the cat he now had in his care. Patch doubted Ari would leave him, even if Patch explained he’d be safer with other cats, that Patch didn’t think clan life would suit him, he guessed Ari would be stubborn as ever and refuse to leave. While he didn’t want to be honest with himself, Patch didn’t want Ari to leave him either. “Ari? C’mon, keep up, we’re just about there,” he hoped because truly he had no idea how far out they were, he just hoped they were only a few more pawsteps from where they needed to go.
@Celeste @spade

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; October 2nd, 2021 at 09:13 PM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 03:55 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Willowvine♠,
Her fur shook as he spoke. "The rover stream.. I.. Was being mouse brained and chased a fish down it, I got lost when I stopped.."
A river stream being too much for... a RiverClan cat? Brows furrowed, Kestrelstar studied her for a moment. Perhaps a refresher in swimming was needed for the entire Clan - this wasn't the first cat that had come to him speaking of their difficulties handling the river.

"Next time, let the fish go. It's not as if there's a shortage right now and it's not worth your life to try to follow it. I believe you and Ivywing have kits to look after now. I'm sure they would much rather have their mother than a fish." Though the leader's voice was stern, there was a small bit of warmth in his gaze as he nodded his head. "Go on back to camp now."

[done! i'll re-add Willowvine!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Foxblaze froze in place, Lionstar and sootflare are... dead..? “Stars above.” she whispered. Her whole body shook as the realization came to her. They were dead. How? Why?
“What happened? Where are my kits?! Is everyone ok?” she couldn’t figure out how she’s been gone so long. It hadn’t felt like... maybe that was simply a trick of time. “Where is Snakepaw?!” She asked suddenly. It seemed like the most pressing question for her. Where was her eldest son. He was probably worried sick about her.

@spade
Something was... off. If Snakeheart was in a better mindset, Kestrelstar would've taken Foxblaze right to him. But combining his mother's frantic state to the fragility surrounding the medicine cat seemed like a recipe for disaster - at least, right now.

"Foxblaze... are you alright? Have you hit your head on something?" He tried to be nice about it, but not being able to place a paw on what exactly was causing this was irritating. After all he was only a leader and knew of cobwebs, sticks, and poppy seeds. He left the more experienced healing matters to Snakeheart. "RiverClan is... doing okay. There were incident with ThunderClan that led to Lionstorm and Sootflare's deaths. Your son, he's Snakeheart now. RiverClan's full medicine cat."

Concerned briefly infiltrated his yellow gaze. "Here, lie down for a moment and let me bring you some water," he instructed, trotting off and back under the reed archway he'd come through. Picking up a small clump of moss nearby, the leader dipped it gently into a trickling stream before returning to the russet molly's side. "Here," he mumbled around the moss ball, setting it down in front of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblepaw12 View Post
"I was....." she started nervously "I was to tired to countine back to camp I went out to hunt when I wasn't expecting kits soon. and I got really tired and fell asleep." She asked looking at budstar with pleading eyes. @spade
Hmm. Not an answer that he had been expecting, and a rather irritating one. But Kestrelstar was trying his best to be more lenient. Perhaps this cat had some other issues that Snakeheart needed to check out - when he was feeling a bit better. For now though, the leader figured he'd keep an eye on her. Falling asleep in the territory was dangerous, and no warrior would be able to survive that way.

"We have a warriors den that you're more than welcome to use if you're tired," Kestrelstar just couldn't help it, a little bit of snark snuck into his voice, though it was covered up quickly as he cleared his throat. "Get back to camp and make sure you're rested up before you head out into the territory next."

[done! i'll re-add Graypelt]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~Batpaw~
The molly smiled, happy to see someone. "I think I might have accidently crossed the border and got a little lost. I think I'm back in the territory, but I could be wrong." She mewed, flicking her tail happily.
A smile. That was new. Usually cats greeted him with sneers and jabs, almost as if they could sense Kestrelstar's rebuttals before he even thought to speak them outloud. Apprentices were a bit different though, often giving the benefit of the doubt before any proof was laid out. Regardless, the leader didn't want to squander it and instead offered a small smile in return.

"The territory is big, however borders usually have scent markers. You'd do well to learn them, as not all warriors you meet on the other side are friendly." Especially with tensions as high as they were. A ThunderClan or ShadowClan warrior finding Batpaw would seize the opportunity Kestrelstar was sure, and he wasn't about to put anymore of his cats in front of their claws. "Go on and head back to camp, it's just down this path here," the gray tabby instructed, pointing with his tail.

[done! i'll re-add Batpaw. I believe her mentor went missing so she'll be reassigned a mentor at the next meeting ^^]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranboozled View Post
// spirit paw

[ @spade ]

as a familiar soft tone entered into earshot, the sepia colored monsieur had a grin so wide it was starting to hurt. palpebrae wide in astonishment, the sire tried to pair up the right words- the syllables and vowels sounding slurred in his sudden anxiety.

"kestrelstar..?" spirit paw had to force himself to calm down, shock and sudden warmth for the leader growing rapidly inside of him. "i thought you left for good, everyone said you had been lying.. b-but you're here!"

metacarpals grinding against the terrain, the squire allowed a purr to escape from his esophagus. even though he had left the clan for a small matter of days, it was still before kestrel came back, and that was what made spirit paw so upset. he had missed the return of a true leader. everyone made mistakes -kestrel had made quite a few, but he understood now, right?- the bachelor couldn't help but smile once again, demeanor relaxed.

but as the other tom mentioned the meeting- his body tensed immediately, and he felt the walls of his mental barrier crash down onto him. he felt trapped- however he knew this would happen eventually. eventually he'd have to open up again. plumstorm had talked to him during his breakdown- and made him feel slightly okay again, why couldn't kestrel do the same thing? finally agreeing with this mental statement, he took a deep breath, forcing himself to once again tear out his emotions from the small but fragile box that contained every single emotion he's ever had and still had.

"uhm- i'm okay i guess," he frowned, cauda flicking in annoyance towards himself for the terribly made lie. "actually no, i'm not. i- i caused a death, kestrel. i caused someone else who clearly didn't want to- i- i made them cause bloodshed and it's all my fault." forcing a silent but bitter laugh, he forced his gaze upon the gentleman.

"other than that, i'm perfectly fine. what about you? i've never heard about your adventures," he smiled innocently, pretending the conversation before never happened. he had to. if he kept pushing on with his emotions he thought he'd spontaneously combust. "tell me everything."
A warm greeting - and completely unexpected. More cats than he had originally thought were happy for his return, though something about it twisted up Kestrelstar's stomach until it had tangled itself into knots. Forgiveness, warmth - two things he didn't feel as though he deserved quite yet.

"I just returned a couple days ago. I had... to take a small amount of time for myself," he replied, deciding to keep it vague as he had at the meeting. The details of his journey, the tom was unsure if he'd ever share them with anyone. Something personal he kept close, at least for now.

The meeting, where Splashleap had informed him of the unfortunate death of Pebblesong. A warrior Kestrelstar hadn't really gotten to know, but frankly was glad they were gone from RiverClan. Attacking multiple Clanmates, and refusing to stop? That was not a warrior in his eyes.

"Pebblesong's death was not your fault. A warrior is responsible for their own actions, no one else. I was told that she refused to leave - a cat who turns on her Clanmates is a danger to them, and must be handled... though I wish it could've been handled a different way." A sad fact of life recently in RiverClan. Violence, aggression. When demanded to leave, it refused. That's when the claws of leadership, swift to deliver justice, were forced out of their sheaths.

Spiritpaw didn't seem to want to dwell on it, so Kestrelstar would respect his wishes and move on from it. "I've got quite a few things to do since I've been back, but tomorrow I'm taking Tumblepaw out for some training. Why don't you tag along and I can tell you about it then?" A deal, as Kestrelstar was rather tired and had quite a lot on his mind. But still, he waited to make sure Spiritpaw was okay and would be settling back into RiverClan camp before he left.

[done! i'll re-add Spiritpaw - you're welcome to have him do one last wrap up post tho ^^]
Old September 29th, 2021, 03:57 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

@spade thx!
Old September 29th, 2021, 04:26 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
A river stream being too much for... a RiverClan cat? Brows furrowed, Kestrelstar studied her for a moment. Perhaps a refresher in swimming was needed for the entire Clan - this wasn't the first cat that had come to him speaking of their difficulties handling the river.

"Next time, let the fish go. It's not as if there's a shortage right now and it's not worth your life to try to follow it. I believe you and Ivywing have kits to look after now. I'm sure they would much rather have their mother than a fish." Though the leader's voice was stern, there was a small bit of warmth in his gaze as he nodded his head. "Go on back to camp now."

[done! i'll re-add Willowvine!]

Something was... off. If Snakeheart was in a better mindset, Kestrelstar would've taken Foxblaze right to him. But combining his mother's frantic state to the fragility surrounding the medicine cat seemed like a recipe for disaster - at least, right now.

"Foxblaze... are you alright? Have you hit your head on something?" He tried to be nice about it, but not being able to place a paw on what exactly was causing this was irritating. After all he was only a leader and knew of cobwebs, sticks, and poppy seeds. He left the more experienced healing matters to Snakeheart. "RiverClan is... doing okay. There were incident with ThunderClan that led to Lionstorm and Sootflare's deaths. Your son, he's Snakeheart now. RiverClan's full medicine cat."

Concerned briefly infiltrated his yellow gaze. "Here, lie down for a moment and let me bring you some water," he instructed, trotting off and back under the reed archway he'd come through. Picking up a small clump of moss nearby, the leader dipped it gently into a trickling stream before returning to the russet molly's side. "Here," he mumbled around the moss ball, setting it down in front of her.

Hmm. Not an answer that he had been expecting, and a rather irritating one. But Kestrelstar was trying his best to be more lenient. Perhaps this cat had some other issues that Snakeheart needed to check out - when he was feeling a bit better. For now though, the leader figured he'd keep an eye on her. Falling asleep in the territory was dangerous, and no warrior would be able to survive that way.

"We have a warriors den that you're more than welcome to use if you're tired," Kestrelstar just couldn't help it, a little bit of snark snuck into his voice, though it was covered up quickly as he cleared his throat. "Get back to camp and make sure you're rested up before you head out into the territory next."

[done! i'll re-add Graypelt]

A smile. That was new. Usually cats greeted him with sneers and jabs, almost as if they could sense Kestrelstar's rebuttals before he even thought to speak them outloud. Apprentices were a bit different though, often giving the benefit of the doubt before any proof was laid out. Regardless, the leader didn't want to squander it and instead offered a small smile in return.

"The territory is big, however borders usually have scent markers. You'd do well to learn them, as not all warriors you meet on the other side are friendly." Especially with tensions as high as they were. A ThunderClan or ShadowClan warrior finding Batpaw would seize the opportunity Kestrelstar was sure, and he wasn't about to put anymore of his cats in front of their claws. "Go on and head back to camp, it's just down this path here," the gray tabby instructed, pointing with his tail.

[done! i'll re-add Batpaw. I believe her mentor went missing so she'll be reassigned a mentor at the next meeting ^^]

A warm greeting - and completely unexpected. More cats than he had originally thought were happy for his return, though something about it twisted up Kestrelstar's stomach until it had tangled itself into knots. Forgiveness, warmth - two things he didn't feel as though he deserved quite yet.

"I just returned a couple days ago. I had... to take a small amount of time for myself," he replied, deciding to keep it vague as he had at the meeting. The details of his journey, the tom was unsure if he'd ever share them with anyone. Something personal he kept close, at least for now.

The meeting, where Splashleap had informed him of the unfortunate death of Pebblesong. A warrior Kestrelstar hadn't really gotten to know, but frankly was glad they were gone from RiverClan. Attacking multiple Clanmates, and refusing to stop? That was not a warrior in his eyes.

"Pebblesong's death was not your fault. A warrior is responsible for their own actions, no one else. I was told that she refused to leave - a cat who turns on her Clanmates is a danger to them, and must be handled... though I wish it could've been handled a different way." A sad fact of life recently in RiverClan. Violence, aggression. When demanded to leave, it refused. That's when the claws of leadership, swift to deliver justice, were forced out of their sheaths.

Spiritpaw didn't seem to want to dwell on it, so Kestrelstar would respect his wishes and move on from it. "I've got quite a few things to do since I've been back, but tomorrow I'm taking Tumblepaw out for some training. Why don't you tag along and I can tell you about it then?" A deal, as Kestrelstar was rather tired and had quite a lot on his mind. But still, he waited to make sure Spiritpaw was okay and would be settling back into RiverClan camp before he left.

[done! i'll re-add Spiritpaw - you're welcome to have him do one last wrap up post tho ^^]

{{Thank you!♥}}
Old September 29th, 2021, 06:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze has to sit down regardless. How long had she been gone? It was eating her alive that she didn’t remember her sons transition to full medicine cat. Or maybe she hadn’t been there?

She looked at the water for a moment before realizing her own thirst and lapping it up. The question took her by surprise. A memory floated up from the bottom of her brain. A rock... a large rock... “Yes. Yes I hit a rock.” She whispered, reaching behind her to the back of her head. She felt a scar there and removed her had quickly, looking down at her paw as if it had suddenly grew spots.

She looked back up to...
to...

Kestrelstar.

“Kestrelstar? Why can’t I remember anything...?” She asked tears forming in her eyes. She couldn’t remember Her child’s accomplishments. She couldn’t remember how old she was. She just couldn’t remember and it was getting to be too much.

@spade

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:39 AM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly

// spirit paw

[ @spade ]

{ thanks man!! }

the monsieur would grant a silent chuckle, before allowing himself to process what the virile had said. millions of questions zoomed through his head, however he only had one that lingered.

"uhm- yeah... yeah, okay! i'll see you and tumble paw then," he paused, auditories flicking as he thought. "everyone says it's not my fault, but in my perspective everything's my burden, haha."

deciding to leave kestrelstar on that, he would give a curt nod before sprinting back to camp.