Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Slypaw Finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 08:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 08:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 08:14 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 08:11 AM
We gettin' in the RC...
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 08:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2020, 05:39 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Moon Lily +
Whitepaw snarled at the tom's stupidity, or at least what he thought was stupidity. He wasn't some imposter! He was Whitepaw, Whitepaw was Whitepaw. He was no other cat but Whitepaw, and he didn't want to be anycat else anyway.

"You don't get it, I'm no imposter because I ain't trying to trick nobody to think I'm somebody else! I am Whitepaw, and I will stay Whitepaw until I rejoin Shadowclan."

He did not seem to be in the mood for the cat mentioning that he should get something more sensitive information wise.

"I think getting Gathering info is just an add-on. I only left the clan temporarily so I could be an actual useful cat once I rejoined instead of sitting around just doing apprentice duties and not hunting or checking the borders. I doubt Dawnstripe would care much that I left because of why I left temporarily since it wasn't in bad intention."

Whitepaw meowed as he stretched a bit, re-angling his ears as another leader started speaking.

Eagleflower flinched backwards at the sight of the annoyance in the tom's eyes. He was clearly not used to the harsh burn of anger just by looking at his reaction. Which was true. He had always been known to be quite the suck-up. But he couldn't just suck up to some random...former Shadowclan...now loner...spy? Honesty, he wasn't sure what adjectives or nouns to use for the tom anymore. All he knew was that whatever the young tom was doing was not just. Inching himself forwards, he tried to pin on a stern glare, a look he had often seen on cats during confrontations. The best he could manage was a skeptical burn of his eyes, which was decent, considering his nervous tendencies.

"W-well..." He paused, his rambling mind humming a nervous time to try and tone down the stammer. He'd done it plenty of times. Be brave. They can smell fear. "...well, imposter or not, you're not allowed here. And besides, how can you be so sure your leader will let you in? Shadowclan leaders aren't know for being nice. I'm pretty sure if you said you left because you essentially 'got bored', you wouldn't get any pity. Just...be careful, is all I'm asking." He explained carefully, trying to sound as reasonable as he could. It wasn't easy to reason with a cat whose stare could burn you alive. He just hoped he wouldn't be throttled because of his recent outburst.

Jolting upwards from his spot as Lionstar gave the order for their clan to head home, the brown-toned tom nodded to the apprentice. Perhaps they had not met in the best of ways, and they had not spoken very warmly to each other, but he didn't feel like he's wasted any time. It had been nice.
"I'll see you around. Good luck...Whitepaw? Right?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:17 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
Sparrowskip heard Lionstar and nodded to Softbear. "Well it was nice talking to you Softbear! Hopefully we can talk again soon! See you around!" Sparrowskip shot him a warm smile before following the rest of Riverclan home. @Romulus
Softbear blinked.
He peered up at the seastones, realising the leaders were beginning to depart. He gave a short nod to Sparrow, a deep purr in his own throat of farewell, and quickly left to join his own clans group.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:20 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
"I'm Breezetail," She mew'd "Of thunderclan," Her ears twitched, "What clan are you from?" Maybe should could befriend this apprentice, where'about most warriors just looked at her, her blind eyes catching their's by mistake. She pushed the thought to the back of her head.
"Shouldn't a warrior be able to tell by scent?" Hailpaw straightened her posture as she lightly teased the other with a small smile "apologies," she chuckled ever so lightly "Windclan" the silver apprentice finally answered. "how is ThunderClan doing? Good, I do hope" Hailpaw questioned, but soon enough the call for WindClan's return home sounded. "oh- my apologies again, it seems I must go" Hailpaw stood up and dipped her head in goodbye "maybe until another gathering" she mew, and with a last flick of her tail the apprentice trotted after the rest of her clan. It felt.. Nice to have spoken to someone for a bit, although she wondered about the impression she had left-- hopefully not a bad one, but it was what worried her.
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar was delighted to see that Coyotesnarl knew what she wanted without her having to ask him. There shouldn't be any disasters while she stayed behind for a bit.
"So what is it that you'd like to discuss?" The lilac she-cat asked looking over to the Lionking curiously.
@BILL.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 29th, 2020, 03:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

To be honest, Lionstar didn't really care if the other high ranks hung around to hear this. He was excited, very eager to watch the distressed faces of his Clan-mates as they got pummeled for being too squishy, and he was more than happy to share this with Twinklestar.

"I have a proposition.." He began, tail puffed like a fuzzy porcupine from his excitement. "With how quiet it's been these last few moons, I believe my Clan is getting too soft. Their guard has been down, I tried to get their blood pumping with some surprise raids on each other, but they lack the fighting spirit. There's no passion.

".. So! I was hoping you'd be interested in having your cats launch a drill raid on my camp? I would notify my cats in advance there will be a random attack, and to keep it clean. I don't want to harm any of your cats, and while I don't particularly care if you scruff mine up, I would prefer they not be terribly wounded. I think it could be a fun way to practice our fighting abilities and if the raid on my camp goes well, maybe we can try a surprise attack on yours."
If practicing together didn't get these soft-bellied tadpoles acting like warriors, he didn't know what would! A full on assault on a Clan? Stars, he didn't think that'd be a good idea right now.

[ @Moonraven ]
Old September 29th, 2020, 03:40 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The announcements were bland. Nothing interesting, although he supposed that no noteworthy trouble was a good thing. His clan's irritating deputy seemed to be too busy bickering to make a good first impression, but that was about it. More missing cats like the snow-pelted molly who had disappeared one day. Whatever. "This is my fourth, I think," the golden tom shared. When he put it that way, it made it seem as if he'd been an apprentice forever. It would've been five had the fire not occurred. He didn't want to seem bothersome, but Lionpaw was resolute in keeping the conversation going. "Is this the first time you've seen waves up close?" Really, the abyssinian mix was inquisitive as to why Windpaw would be standing within reach of them when she looked so scared every time they crashed onto her, but it wasn't his place to question such things out loud.
-Windpaw-

"Y-yes.." Hear ears picked up the sound of Coyotesnarl, calling WindClan to go home. Saving her from talking anymore, she took a last look at Lionpaw, and booked it for her clan. She would hide on the outskirts of the group, sometimes going behind bushes to get away from the chatting friends or what not. While always keeping a good eye on her back.

--

[ @Rainquail - Feel free to make a last post to get the rank requirements in! ]
-Bristlepaw-

With Thunderidiot not replying to his question and Sootflare calling RiverClan home, he got up from his spot. "Not nice to meet you." He grumbled, shaking sand out of his pelt and glaring at Bloompaw afterward. Bristlepaw moved to start following his clan, and if the she-cat didn't try and speak again, then he would go home. Sleep, and hopefully not train with his elder of a mentor.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old September 30th, 2020, 04:25 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Someone see me how is that I hear me?
Ummm I shouldn't hear you, I thought you said "Come to me"???
I'm appear you now.

I'm made that my backstory of CupCakeChloe's Story.
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:33 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Wanna play Among Us?

Hello I played as Chloe in Among Us so I can't!
Wanna join? Comment below pls!!!
Old September 30th, 2020, 08:51 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

((Sorry, haven't felt much inspiration for WCO, so been sticking to minimum responses, just whatever happens to flow in for replies and keeping cats from going missing))

Bloompaw balked as Bristlepaw so rudely responded to him. He didn't know what happened, he just sort of lost time- lost track of it, even and suddenly they were all leaving.
Why was Bristlepaw being so mean??
Well, maybe not mean. But very blunt in the fact he didn't want to talk to anyone.
It just happened to hurt Bloompaw's feelings.
He really doubted anything was done to hurt his feelings on purpose.
"Bye. Sorry."
He mumbled, a little sad and a little bitter.
@Wings

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:37 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Stealthpaw laughed, "Yeah, thats pretty much what keeps happening. Other clans keep being mousebrains." @SorrelClaw
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Closed Thread