Today 11:27 AM

Old January 29th, 2021, 10:22 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
we can try it frecklepaw said looking over at webpaw tell me when your ready

(can you @ the others?)
Webpaw took a deep breath and paused for a moment. "I'm ready...", she said, adjusting her fighting stance, and putting a paw forward. "Tell me when we go."
@elysian @Wolfgirl8

Last edited by duCky; January 29th, 2021 at 10:23 AM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw let out annoyed huff. “I don’t know if you’re just deaf or stupid, but we’re not fighting each other we’re fighting the! ” The golden she cat used her fluffy tail to gesture at Webpaw and Frecklepaw. After a moment she turned around and glanced at the other team quickly trying to analyze their strengths and weaknesses. Of course a quick glance wasn’t going to give her much info(though she could tell she was larger then the other 3 apprentices).

Noticing Webpaw dropping into a fighting stance Marigoldpaw immediately narrowed her eyes before falling into a defensive one. “Alright so no plan I guess!” She mewed assuming they were running out of time.
( @elysian @Spoopy Eclipse @Feather Lilly )

Old January 29th, 2021, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
Webpaw took a deep breath and paused for a moment. "I'm ready...", she said, adjusting her fighting stance, and putting a paw forward. "Tell me when we go."
@elysian @Wolfgirl8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldpaw let out annoyed huff. “I don’t know if you’re just deaf or stupid, but we’re not fighting each other we’re fighting the! ” The golden she cat used her fluffy tail to gesture at Webpaw and Frecklepaw. After a moment she turned around and glanced at the other team quickly trying to analyze their strengths and weaknesses. Of course a quick glance wasn’t going to give her much info(though she could tell she was larger then the other 3 apprentices).

Noticing Webpaw dropping into a fighting stance Marigoldpaw immediately narrowed her eyes before falling into a defensive one. “Alright so no plan I guess!” She mewed assuming they were running out of time.
( @elysian @Spoopy Eclipse @Feather Lilly )
now! frecklepaw said form behind marigoldpaw. he leapt at her though it wasnt his plan he was closer to her than buzzardpaw. he tried to get her back.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw snarled as Frecklepaw landed on her back. Rearing upward she raised her unsheathed claws and tried in vain to claw him off. Filthy mongrel! Irritated Marigoldpaw, still on her hind legs, stumbled backwards before suddenly jerking back against a tree. That probably wasn’t her smartest move but at least it should get Frecklepaw off.
( @elysian @feather lily @Spoopy Eclipse )

Old January 29th, 2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Marigoldpaw snarled as Frecklepaw landed on her back. Rearing upward she raised her unsheathed claws and tried in vain to claw him off. Filthy mongrel! Irritated Marigoldpaw, still on her hind legs, stumbled backwards before suddenly jerking back against a tree. That probably wasn’t her smartest move but at least it should get Frecklepaw off.
frecklepaw let go and fell to the ground with a huff. he got up the plan worked for a little bit. he waited for her to attack now not wanting to dash in as he had learned how badly that could go. he did get away from the tree though to not get cornered

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old January 29th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw smirked as she felt Frecklepaw’s wait slip off. However her momentum still carried her towards the tree and she slammed her back against it. OWW! With a grunt she shook herself off but of bark flying. Inspired she dashed at Frecklepaw before suddenly skidding out and kicking up dust. Between both Frecklepaw and Webpaw she lunged at Frecklepaw only to suddenly abandon him and aim an unsheathed claw at Webpaw’s shoulder, all the way her face a mix between a snarl and a grin.

Old January 29th, 2021, 05:39 PM

My Mood: Tired

Webpaw leaped forward towards Buzzardpaw, aiming to have her paw land on his back. She knew that Buzzardpaw might roll over and crush her, but she knew that if he did she would just to try and roll out from under him like she was taught.
@elysian

Last edited by duCky; January 29th, 2021 at 05:39 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Marigoldpaw smirked as she felt Frecklepaw’s wait slip off. However her momentum still carried her towards the tree and she slammed her back against it. OWW! With a grunt she shook herself off but of bark flying. Inspired she dashed at Frecklepaw before suddenly skidding out and kicking up dust. Between both Frecklepaw and Webpaw she lunged at Frecklepaw only to suddenly abandon him and aim an unsheathed claw at Webpaw’s shoulder, all the way her face a mix between a snarl and a grin.
Frecklepaw leaped at her while she was going to Webpaw you attack to! What are you waiting for he said a bit frustrated as he tried to attack marigoldpaw

Old January 30th, 2021, 05:08 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

Larkpaw nodded again, and tried to use his tail to balance. It was somewhat like a hunter’s crouch, actually. He positioned his tail like he would if he was hunting, and that helped a lot. Owlspots had already turned away, and he didn’t think she would like him to randomly try and swat her with a paw, so he stayed put. @Fuzzy (sorry, didn’t see this!)
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 31st, 2021, 04:10 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @wofgirl8 @Spoopy Eclipse @feather lily -- i know i was absent for a bit, but i would appreciate waiting for me next time!
Buzzardpaw
________

The tabby barely heard what his partner said before he registered it. Oh.

And then, they were attacked.

With a growl, he turned away from Flowerpaw to face another apprentice. He smirked, feeling more confident than he probably should have. "Just defend! Tire them out, then pin them down!" He yowled to his partner before crouching. That was when Webpaw leaped, soaring above him. She was out of his line of sight, and he panicked. With a screech, he attempted to dodge, feeling a paw on his back but nothing else. Oh! He could roll!! With that in mind, he swiftly fell over and tried to crush the other cat underneath him.

Well, he hoped his depth perception wasn't about to fail him. Stupid one eye.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]