Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Rose
Today 02:17 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM

Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:15 AM

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Foxstep and Slugkit existed. (Activity post)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 09:36 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Rabbitfoot yawned as he stretched his body out in a patch of sunlight. He lifted his head and watched through narrowed eyes as he watched his clanmates mill about. Talk about lazy like he wasn’t sitting around lounging and doing nothing himself. Pulling himself up with a sigh, he cast a scornful glance around the clearing. Fine, he’d just do something himself. His eyes caught a flash of brown and white fur.

…But with company is more fun, right? ”Scorpionsight!” He called as he strode over to the she-cat, chest puffed out. ”Care to go on a stroll with me? It’s stifling here in camp.” He mewed coolly, licking and dragging a paw over his ear. A clear sign of his boredom. ”We should check one of the borders and maybe hunt while we’re at it.” The bengal tom said with a firm nod. He smirked as he looked back at Scorpionsight, yellow eyes gleaming confidently. ”Don’t worry, I’ll keep you safe from the other Clans if we come across them.” He purred.

( @Idiotic.Bean101 - mwuahahaha )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:19 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
26 Moons

--------------------

Scorpionsight honestly hadn't woken up very long ago.
And she had just stepped out when someone immediately spoke to her.

Oh, what's his name...
Raabbit... toe?
No, that can't be right.
She'll figure it out.

Go hunt and check a border?
Hm.
"Uh, sure." She said awkwardly "I don't... see why not."

The comment about protecting her from the other clans made her ears flatten ever so slight, barely noticeable.
That kind of comment was a bit familiar.

@korok

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 23rd, 2024, 10:52 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Swiftleap ))

* He sat in the clearing cleaning his paws. He had no idea where his mate was, but no worries he knew she was safe in the camp. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@Honey_Dreamz

Hey, My name is Red'fur or Red as you may call me. I've been on WCO for a bit and never had a good looking signature so here is a new one. Oh and here is Red my old OC reborn and forever immortalized as a picrew image. Oh and go check out my finder. Red's Roleplay Finder
Old September 23rd, 2024, 01:57 PM
wth is algebra

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Crowkit
Kit || He/Him || 1 Moon ||

Crowkit bust out into giggles, rolling onto his back and kicking his paws into the air. Oh he got Duskkit so good!!! He was so confused!!! Probably thought Crowkit was some crazy head or somethin'!! OH THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!!

It took him a long moment of rolling around and scream laughing before he finally calmed down enough to catch his breath. Finally he was able to return to his paws, flashing his new best friend a bright grin. "Betcha were real confused huh? Don'cha worry, it was just a whisker from Firema!" A russet paw reached up to tap his trusty treasure when- oh. Oh NO!

THE WHISKER WAS GONE!!! Suddenly life was horrible, jokes weren't funny, and Crowkit was heartbroken. He'd planned on prankin' every single member of Windclan with this!! How could it be gone???? Blue eyes searched Duskkit's for answers, hoping his bestest friend had just snagged the whisker while he wasn't looking. "You gots to help me!! I- I dunno where the whisker went and, and what if Evilclan got a hold of it!!??" That was a clan right?? He'd distantly heard his sis talkin' about it. Oh geez...

` \ Dusk ' Kit / `

| 3 moons - He / Him ?? - Purrks: No - Post:10 |

___

DuskKit's ears flattened out even more as the other kit burst out laughing at his reaction, his jaw tightened in annoyance and he had to hold back to urge to smack the smaller tom halfway across the clearing.

He let out a harsh breath, claws digging into the ground as he did his best to rein in the irritation bubbling up in his chest.

Gosh. Why in the world did he have the worst of luck.

He glanced back down at him when he suddenly started panicking, happy mood gone sour in moments all because he couldn't find a little whisker. He swears he gonna tears his ears off at this rate. He huffed and forced himself to retract his claws, tail twitching with restrained annoyance.

"It's right there..."

He gestured to the whisker that had fallen onto the dirt with his paw.

___
Old September 23rd, 2024, 02:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Wolfcry purred as she watched him leave her side.

@Red'fur
Old September 24th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
1 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

Cardinalkit deadpanned at Plumkit as the older kit tried explaining that the wad of fur was unwanted, pushing it back towards her. Um. Duh? Of course it was unwanted. That's why she was giving it back to her, obvs. What was this kit's problem? Did she not understand words? She was worse at listening than her dad was at talking, and that was saying something!

And yet this thought was gone soon enough. As swiftly as Firenotmom's kit began stammering. The nerves were obvious, even if the fluffy calico did not understand the meaning of them. Why would being called serious be such a bad thing that it would make this kit stammer? She was smart enough to put those two things together at least, a fact that she was very, very proud of. But like... what gave? She hadn't a clue, but what she did know was one thing. This reaction amused her greatly, a wicked smirk widening across her youthful features as she more carefully studied this older, suddenly interesting kit.

"What? No. You no listen well, do you," she mewed as if she was stating a fact, no different than talking about the weather. "Never tried before. Try now. No like. Unwanted."

Another devilish grin escaping her at this, pale green eyes glinted as she continued, "Maybe play less games, then. Learn pay more attention. Not be mouse brained. Well... as mouse brained, yes?"

Even as she spoke, Cardinalkit's attention started to wane. Yes, teasing this inferior kit was fun... for all of five seconds. She was bored of this now. Tired of having to explain obvious things to this dumb kit. Because honestly... she had no doubt this was Firenotmom's kit now. About as smart as that one, anyways. And yes, she was bored. Not tired. This was not a tired yawn leaving her. It was just her interested had waned.

Getting up, the little kit turned around, kicking the wad of spat out fur with her hind paw back towards its original owner before giving one last, narrowed eyed look at Plumkit. She wasn't all that interested anymore. Not really. But the older kit seemed so nervous, she couldn't help herself. Especially considering this kit still had to pay back for how disgusting her tail had tasted. Seriously. She would be getting rid of that taste a full moon, and considering that was how old she was, that would be forever!

"Bored now. Bai bai," Cardinalkit chirped, one more yawn escaping her as she turned around, older kit promptly forgotten despite her previous vendetta as she waddled back to the nursery in the hopes of curling up besides her littermates for naptime.

@Poprock [Plumkit]
| Wrote this as a closer because as far as I am concerned, these two are hilarious together, but Cardinalkit is too self centered to be entertained with Plumkit any longer so I couldn't think of a way of having them talk any more. If Plumkit requires some vengeance though... Like... I am not opposed to that. If she would just be grateful the gremlin is gone though, feel free to leave it here! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 25th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Now what was going on? The clan leader heaved herself to her paws and peeked outside her den. Confusion danced in her single gaze when she spotted Firestorm and Crowtooth at the foot of the Galewood and a kit overhead hanging on the beach that served as her perch.

"Egretkit." Twilightstar sighed in mild annoyance. Lately, the kits in WindClan have been nothing but little terrors. Stealing her bedding, climbing the Galewood, what's next? The plump leader silently prayed that her litter was not anywhere near as bad. The kit didn't look like she was in danger of falling but Twilightstar hurried to fetch her, regardless.

Tensing her hind legs, she sprang from the edge of her den and onto the branch Egretkit was playing in; careful not to spook the kit into falling."As impressed as I am with your climbing feat, you're not supposed to be up here." The leader lowered her head, aiming to snag the kit by her scuff. She'd leap down to her den and out into the clearing to set the kit down among the tree roots. Someone better explain to her how Egretkit got up there in the first place.
@Rani @Dark @furrensic [Twi intervention]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm looked incredulously at Crowtooth. Get someone who can climb? Get someone who could climb? He’ll catch her? Now, Firestorm wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed by any means, but that didn’t make a lick of sense. She had previously climbed up there when she needed to get to Twilightstar’s den some time ago, but this? She wasn’t so certain that she could get up there to save the kit (who clearly did not understand the trouble she was in).

Mild irritation flashed behind in her eyes as she started to approach the Galewood. ”Crowy, you better gimme a cool raptor talon too.” She grumbled, stretching in preparation to begin her ascent. Just as she was about to start climbing, Twinkles made an appearance! Oh joy! She was saved! She hoped that she wouldn’t get scolded too bad for not keeping a good eye on her younger sister. Of course, she wasn’t the only queen in the nursery, and she had a hoard of terrors to take care of, but that did not make her any less responsible for the wellbeing of the kits she was in charge of.

Relieved that the leader collected Egretkit with little issue and brought her back down, Firestorm quickly approached. ”Thank you Twinkl–lightstar! I’m so sorry about that!” The orange queen said, bowing her head before cutting a sharp glare in Egretkit’s direction. ”Now Egretkit, you know better than that! What would Hawkfur say if he saw you up there? Actually – y’know what? Just apologize to Twilightstar for causing a disturbance.”

As she said this, she used her stern “mom voice” to really drive the point home. Of course, with her voice being as high-pitched as it was, it probably wasn’t easy to take her seriously, but well… She tried and that’s what mattered!

[ @/Rani @/furrensic @/Moonraven So I totally lost track of time (and lost this rp) I’m so sorry! I was gonna write more but… brain not working ngl]
Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

EGRETKIT
she/her . 1 moon . dark brown and lilac tabby with dappling with cream markings and blue eyes
[ sticky pads ]

oh yes, it is very nice up on this branch! egretkit's able to see over the expanse of the camp. uncle crows' attempts of bribery go in one ear and out the other as she awes at the sights. plus, she does not want to look down. then she'll get scared, and she can't have that! not when she's leader of the camp right now! speaking of, she wonders if twillystar would mind if she calls for a meeting like she does. so, taking a deep breath and opening her mouth, she prepares to yowl out for the clan to gather.

until, she hears twillystar's voice behind her. speak of the devil.

egretkit wants to protest and beg to stay up here for just a few more moments, but really, she knows better than to argue with miss twillystar of all people. "awh..." she mutters in disappointment as the leader picks her up by her scruff and promptly leaps down, placing her among the tree roots. "that was fun!" she chirps, oblivious to tension. what she is not oblivious to is the sharp look firestorm gives her, immediately looking down to avoid her sisters gaze. and her voice!! not the mom voice! firesis only uses that when she's upset!

what would papa say? well, he's put her on his back before..so is it really any different? (yes, it is.) she thinks not! still, the idea of her papa of all cats being upset (and the scolding) suddenly makes her feel very regretful. "um, um..I'm sorry, miss twillystar for causing a..dis-dorr-bunce." she sheepishly apologizes in a small voice, looking up at twilightstar. wow, that last word was really hard to pronounce!

"and you, too, firesis and uncle crows. i'm super duper sorry, I promise!" she mews, sending her older sister and uncle an apologetic look. she hopes that they won't tell papa!! which, she still doesn't quite understand what was so bad about climbing up there. clearly, though, it's wrong ..for some reason.

[ @Rani @Dark @Moonraven ]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The deputy could feel his blood pressure climbing to new heights as Egretkit just kept refusing to come down and there was no clear good solution to be found and dear god was his niece gonna fall and die?!?!? Ok just breath steadily Crowtooth, hyperventilating wouldnt solve anything and would make him pass out but that was a REALLY hard ask at the moment and-

Oh thank starclan Twilightstar to the rescue!

Soon enough Egretkit was on the ground and in good timing too, as near the instant she was Crowtooth could feel his legs give out under the strain of stress and the tom flopped on the ground, gasping in wheezy desperate relieved breaths. Why was war and fighting other clans not as scary as this one simple incident??? The tom felt like he'd run clear across the territory, not just stood under a tree trying to talk a kitten down.

From where he was splayed on the ground, still likely shaking, a floppy paw reached out and grabbed Egretkit, drawing the kitten close and tucking her against him tight. If he was holding her Egretkit couldnt run off and get herself killed, after all. Plus it was reassuring to the stressed tom to have her in his grip, and he shakily (and more wheezily then normal) choked out a
"Little one Ill forgive ya anythin' if ya never do somethin' like that again. I was real scared ya were gonna get hurt or worse fallin' from up there an' it aint good at all ya ignored me an' Firestorm when we were tryin' ta keep ya safe."

What if there'd been a hawk or something in the area and Egretkit ignored orders to shelter? Death was easy in the wild and kittens were so so fragile.

"No more climbin' wit'out someone who can climb wit' ya ta keep ya safe, permission ta climb whatever yer climbin' an' yer PROMISE yer gonna listen ta whoever's supervisin' ya instruction.

I swear kiddo are ya tryin' ta match the amount o' stress yer Ma put me through 'cuz ya got time ta do that, no need ta do big gestures ta catch up!"
Honestly Crowtooth shouldve expected this out of Bravebirds kittens but he'd HOPED Hawkfurs more careful nature wouldve rubbed off on them. Apparently not.

"Thank ya SO MUCH Twi I dunno where she learned ta climb but she was left unsupervised for a second and up she went."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 25th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Hummingbirdsong
Pumpkinseed
Watertail
Blacksky

All open for interactions <3

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 07:19 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Squirrelfreeze, Bristlewing, and Tansytalon all ran in circles because why not?

[ closed, activity post ]