Today 02:28 AM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:24 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Turning his head revealed a scratch in her neck and Redhawk's breath caught in her throat. It wasn't the worst injury that she had seen but that didn't make the situation any better. Part of her felt guilty - she should've assessed his fighting and helped him brush up on his training; then he might not have gotten the wounds in the first place. Red's eyes clouded with more worry at the mention of the Dark Forest. She'd never been, but had heard stories of how cruel and ruthless the cats that resided there were.

"Oh sss-stars. Have you gone to sss-see Drizzlecloud o-or SS-Springlight yet?" Both of them looked unhealed, and the longer they went without treatment the greater the risk of infection. Briefly the thought of Crowpaw dying had her heart racing faster (it was highly unlikely, but that was disregarded in the heightened worry she felt for her apprentice). As he narrowed his eyes though and stated he was fine, Red found herself blinking.

"...I don't believe t-that for a sss-second." Despite her words, Red's tone was calm and understanding, and she looked at the wounds again. Leaning close she sniffed at the one on his neck, then his foreleg. No infection smell yet, but she was no medicine cat. Looking back up at the tom, she shook her head. "I've never been to t-the Dark Forest, sss-so I don't know what that's like... but I know 'not o-okay' when I see it." Call it her intuition, or the reading of how nervous he had been a moment ago.

"...I won't force you t-to talk with me, but at least let one of t-the medicine cats look at it?" Her question was heavy with pleading, trying to stress the importance of getting them looked at before they got worse. "You can t-tell them you got t-twisted up trying to hunt with me, if you don't want to mention your... extra nightly activities."

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 3rd, 2024 at 11:24 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:11 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

@taillow

He could practically feel the heat of tension through Redhawk’s gaze. But more than that, the Hornet had no problem expressing concern. It was all so… so believable. Her attitude reminded him of Sweetsong for a split second, which brought tears to the corners of his eyes as they softened.

”It’s not like I want to fight in the Dark Forest! I was forced to… I- I was given a choice, b-b-but at the same time I wasn’t.” Crowpaw was used to shedding tears by now. He had to have shed over a hundred in his lifetime! But this time was different. He was shedding tears in front of one of his Clanmates, in a Clan that he had never felt at home in (and still doesn’t). “T-this… Dark Forest warrior, s-she… wants me to protect her sibling. I- I tried getting away… t-that’s how I got t-the bite mark and scratch… I… I… I feel like it’s better I tell you who it is she wants me to protect, but I- I don’t… I don’t feel comfortable doing it with the rest of ThunderClan around. I don’t- I don’t even know if you’ll keep it a secret.”

How would he even explain a bite mark, one that was clearly from another cat, to two medicine cats? Getting in a tussle trying to hunt with Redhawk would be good excuse, but he didn’t want to risk her position in the Clan. “I’ll… I won’t feel right saying that. L-lying to a Hornet is a lot more different than lying to a medicine cat.”

While he was admitting he lied to his mentor, he was trying to not get many others involved in what was between him and Poisonberry. He already planned to involve Sweetsong, but only because she is Poisonberry’s living sister and knew her better than he did. Telling Redhawk who it is the Dark Forest warrior wants him to protect wouldn’t be a bad thing… would it? I hope they don’t tell Bumblestar. If Bumblestar ever finds out, I’m screwed.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Ferretkit played with Foxvalley

Whiteriver chatted with graymist

Old April 4th, 2024, 06:01 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

It was Dapplepaw's first official day of training as an apprentice. They knew they should be excited, but truth be told... they were kind of dreading all the new responsibilities they had to take on. There would be lots and lots of training to wear out the young tuxedo cat, but they felt confident that most of it would be easy for them. After all, they were pretty smart and pretty strong if they had to say so for themselves.

The night in the apprentice's den was awkward and they hadn't gotten much sleep, having to get used to a new area and new faces to rest around. They wondered if they could sneak off to get a few hours more of sleep before their mentor scooped them up to begin training, but as they were wandering back towards the apprentice's den, they made eye contact with Joycaller.

Dapplepaw sighed and accepted his fate, waddling over towards their mentor. They stopped and sat down with a tail curled around their paws, looking up at the taller, older warrior. "Before we start anything, can I have the story about how you lost the tip of your ear?" He asked, wanting to stall as long as possible before he had to do any physical exercise. "It makes you look cool, by the way. I'm not tryna be mean askin' about it."

@leopard.
Old April 4th, 2024, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

It was Dapplepaw's first official day of training as an apprentice. They knew they should be excited, but truth be told... they were kind of dreading all the new responsibilities they had to take on. There would be lots and lots of training to wear out the young tuxedo cat, but they felt confident that most of it would be easy for them. After all, they were pretty smart and pretty strong if they had to say so for themselves.

The night in the apprentice's den was awkward and they hadn't gotten much sleep, having to get used to a new area and new faces to rest around. They wondered if they could sneak off to get a few hours more of sleep before their mentor scooped them up to begin training, but as they were wandering back towards the apprentice's den, they made eye contact with Joycaller.

Dapplepaw sighed and accepted his fate, waddling over towards their mentor. They stopped and sat down with a tail curled around their paws, looking up at the taller, older warrior. "Before we start anything, can I have the story about how you lost the tip of your ear?" He asked, wanting to stall as long as possible before he had to do any physical exercise. "It makes you look cool, by the way. I'm not tryna be mean askin' about it."

@leopard.

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I turned from the other cats I had been speaking to. "Oh, my ear? Sure, I'll tell you." I sat down by a stump and motioned for Dapplepaw to come over.

[storytime of idiotic joycaller! :P]

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 4th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:08 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

The warrior had slipped away from the crowd that had surrounded him earlier. He was not upset, just in thought. And... one of the crowd members still followed him, he flicked his hairless tail. How annoying. Didn't this cat know he wanted to be left alone? No, obviously not, because they still followed it. He growled slightly as he continued his walk around the camp, debating whether or not to have a mini-hunting patrol or not. He'd go out and ask a few people with him... right? No, he didn't need anyone to go alone with him, usually never did. Yes, and that got you far, he thought, looking at his tail and remembering the scars under his fluffy coat. They never had to amputate his tail though, which was... good, he supposed.

@RoboPrism
@ollie

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:21 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”

The warrior had slipped away from the crowd that had surrounded him earlier. He was not upset, just in thought. And... one of the crowd members still followed him, he flicked his hairless tail. How annoying. Didn't this cat know he wanted to be left alone? No, obviously not, because they still followed it. He growled slightly as he continued his walk around the camp, debating whether or not to have a mini-hunting patrol or not. He'd go out and ask a few people with him... right? No, he didn't need anyone to go alone with him, usually never did. Yes, and that got you far, he thought, looking at his tail and remembering the scars under his fluffy coat. They never had to amputate his tail though, which was... good, he supposed.

@RoboPrism
@ollie
Longleg
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

She at last trotted up to the young feline, and looked down from her tall stature.
"Well there's no harm in checking is there?" She raised a brow before bowing into a playful crouch, "better than to leave someone hoping for someone to ask is the way I see it, hm? So got a pinch? Itching to do something? I'm here for it all," she flicked her tail with a wide smile spreading.

@ollie
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 5th, 2024 at 08:24 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:33 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

The tom looked up from his grooming,eyeing the two cats. He pulled himself up and stalked over. "What's going on here?" They said,genuinely curious. He was quite bored,and the young warrior was usually entertaining to him.

Last edited by ollie; April 5th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:52 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
The tom looked up from his grooming,eyeing the two cats. He pulled himself up and stalked over. "What's going on here?" They said,genuinely curious. He was quite bored,and the young warrior usually entertaining to him.

Rattail

He stayed quiet as he looked around at the older warriors. Being the youngest made his fur prickle, and not to mention the constant harassment of the other. "I was just going to go hunting," it said calmly. His head held high and his face unwavering. He wasn't going to show how annoyed he was. A drama-hungry warrior, and a curious warrior, both watching him, following him. It was something out of a horror story the elders would tell, he'd rather run straight into a haunted part of a forest than be in a situation like this. Yet, here he was.

@RoboPrism

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:07 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail

He stayed quiet as he looked around at the older warriors. Being the youngest made his fur prickle, and not to mention the constant harassment of the other. "I was just going to go hunting," it said calmly. His head held high and his face unwavering. He wasn't going to show how annoyed he was. A drama-hungry warrior, and a curious warrior, both watching him, following him. It was something out of a horror story the elders would tell, he'd rather run straight into a haunted part of a forest than be in a situation like this. Yet, here he was.

@RoboPrism
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream-colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

"Oh nothing much yet," she glanced over and purred to the other tom, before flicking her eyes back to the bare-tailed, shelled-up tom. "Sounds fun! I could use a run and a thrill." She stretched, and got herself standing back up straight, towering above them both.
"Can't be too careful now since we're picking fights with everyone these days," she joked lightly, uncaring of whatever weight might be with the words.
"Say, why don't you come along too?" She turned to the cat, organizing the party for this supposedly-not-a-grump. "What are your guys' names now? Can't call you for trouble if I don't know." She bounced from paw to paw, her energy shooting out like sparks now.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 5th, 2024 at 09:08 AM.