Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:55 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Mike29
Today 06:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:03 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:00 AM

Old May 28th, 2024, 10:36 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Snowkit || She/her || ThunderClan

Snowkit walked out of the nursery, blinking in the sunlight. A falling leaf caught her eye; she wiggled on her haunches and POUNCED! She flicked her ear in delight, as she had caught it. Dropping the leaf and glancing around the clearing, her eyes alighted on something.
Perfect! Snowkit thought, racing up to it. It was a moss clump, just big enough for a moss ball. She tossed it into the air,
barreling after it, just to find her face muffled in gray fur. She wobbled backwards, blinking, looking up at an unfamiliar cat.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "I-I'm sorry!" She mewed in a rush, tail flicking nervously

[ @Silverfur & Co ]
Old May 28th, 2024, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post

Snowkit walked out of the nursery, blinking in the sunlight. A falling leaf caught her eye; she wiggled on her haunches and POUNCED! She flicked her ear in delight, as she had caught it. Dropping the leaf and glancing around the clearing, her eyes alighted on something.
Perfect! Snowkit thought, racing up to it. It was a moss clump, just big enough for a moss ball. She tossed it into the air,
barreling after it, just to find her face muffled in gray fur. She wobbled backwards, blinking, looking up at an unfamiliar cat.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "I-I'm sorry!" She mewed in a rush, tail flicking nervously

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

Dawnpaw smiles and giggles at the little kit batting her the moss ball. "hello there I'm Dawnpaw." She mews smiling at the little kit.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 28th, 2024, 10:48 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Dawnpaw smiles and giggles at the little kit batting her the moss ball. "hello there I'm Dawnpaw." She mews smiling at the little kit.

Snowkit looked up at the cat. Suddenly, knowing her name, she seemed much more friendly. "Hi, Dawnpaw!" Snowkit would squeak. "Are you an apprentice?" She asked, eyes wide. It would be so cool to be an apprentice! I can't wait until I'm one, she thought. How fun it would be! "Do you want to play moss-ball?" She suddenly asked, not waiting for a reply from the first question. She bounced on her paws, full of energy.

Last edited by SnowheartTC; May 28th, 2024 at 10:53 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Quote:

Snowkit looked up at the cat. Suddenly, knowing her name, she seemed much more friendly. "Hi, Dawnpaw!" Snowkit would squeak. "Are you an apprentice?" She asked, eyes wide. It would be so cool to be an apprentice! I can't wait until I'm one, she thought. How fun it would be! "Do you want to play moss-ball?" She suddenly asked, not waiting for a reply from the first question. She bounced on her paws, full of energy.

"Yes I am a apprentice n sure I'll play moss ball with u." She remembers how she was treated as a kit n didn't want little snowkit to be treated that way. She was glad to make a friend even if they was a kit.

Old May 28th, 2024, 11:46 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Yes I am a apprentice n sure I'll play moss ball with u." She remembers how she was treated as a kit n didn't want little snowkit to be treated that way. She was glad to make a friend even if they was a kit.
Snowkit || She/her || Thunderclan

"Great!" Snowkit perked up. Then she looked around, looking a little confused. "Where did my moss ball go?" She wondered. She could see scraps of moss around near her, but the moss ball was nowhere to be seen. It must have disintergrated after I threw it! Snowkit thought dysmally. Her ears drooped a little, but then perked up a moment later. "I'll get another one!" Snowkit mewed, dashing off.

First she arrived at the patch where she first got the moss, but she had used it all up. She skidded to a halt, looking at it, then rushed away, poking her nose in all of the nooks and crannies. Not under this rock... Not in this bush... Not near the fresh-kill pile... Not under this other rock... Not in this patch of ferns...

Once, she startled a couple of bugs, which promptly made her tail bush up in surprise. But she couldn't find any moss! The only place she hadn't looked was the tiny stream flowing in the camp, but she hadn't thought of it yet.

Snowkit was standing in the center of the clearing, looking around, looking a little lost. Where'd Dawnpaw go? she thought. Snowkit had been sprinting around the camp so fast that she'd got turned around!

She soon scented Dawnpaw, and turned to look where she was standing.

(... I know this was a lot of text, but don't worry it's your turn now )

[ @Silverfur & Co ]
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Snowkit || She/her || Thunderclan

"Great!" Snowkit perked up. Then she looked around, looking a little confused. "Where did my moss ball go?" She wondered. She could see scraps of moss around near her, but the moss ball was nowhere to be seen. It must have disintergrated after I threw it! Snowkit thought dysmally. Her ears drooped a little, but then perked up a moment later. "I'll get another one!" Snowkit mewed, dashing off.

First she arrived at the patch where she first got the moss, but she had used it all up. She skidded to a halt, looking at it, then rushed away, poking her nose in all of the nooks and crannies. Not under this rock... Not in this bush... Not near the fresh-kill pile... Not under this other rock... Not in this patch of ferns...

Once, she startled a couple of bugs, which promptly made her tail bush up in surprise. But she couldn't find any moss! The only place she hadn't looked was the tiny stream flowing in the camp, but she hadn't thought of it yet.

Snowkit was standing in the center of the clearing, looking around, looking a little lost. Where'd Dawnpaw go? she thought. Snowkit had been sprinting around the camp so fast that she'd got turned around!

She soon scented Dawnpaw, and turned to look where she was standing.

(... I know this was a lot of text, but don't worry it's your turn now )

[ @Silverfur & Co ]

Dawnpaw smiled and watched the little one dash around camp purring softly. She soon found the moss ball n gives it to snowkit. Smiling dawnpaw reapproached her new friend. Also in the process making sure not to lose the moss ball.

Old May 29th, 2024, 07:09 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Confused

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit had not thought very much of the words, ‘Great work, Thorns. You suck.’ after he had said them, and they had slipped from his mouth out of rude instinct. It was not uncommon for him to snap at his clanmates, no matter their age, and Nettlekit had simply been one of the unfortunate cats who had to deal with his snappiness and his thousands upon thousands of remarks. He had begun his game unaware that Nettlekit planned on quitting, flashing out a paw to the mossball with narrowed and focused eyes.

Sure, he was beginning to build up a streak of not being a brat and/or bully, but the young russet tabby had never been the best at emotions, and he was constantly forgetting to keep the streak stable. It was constantly faltering over simple and insignificant things like Nettlekit’s mossball mistake, and Rosekit rarely thought anything of the things he said until they obviously harmed those around him, so he was left to continue enjoying the game shamelessly until he realized Nettlekit was gone.

Still unaware that Nettlekit was abandoning the game, Rosekit tried to pull the mossball in his direction. But then from the corner of his vision, he saw her dark and flecked figure headed away from their gameplay area, disappearing off into the distance. Rosekit, confused, stopped playing his game for a moment to check out where she was headed, whiskers twitching. Done already? He wanted to ask her. He followed her with his gaze as she wandered over to her own, decently secluded section of camp. Alright… then… was it somethin’ I said? Honestly, probably. He frowned as the she-kit began to pluck leaf after leaf from the bush and put them in a pile, enjoying herself in her own quiet ways. What’d I say? She wouldn’t just leave just like that… would she…?

Suddenly, his goodie-streak popped back into his mind, and Rosekit felt his heart sink. Oh, yes, that and to be it- he had completely forgot then about it the moment Nettlekit had sent the ball hurtling into some random bush, and slowly sly but surely, he began to put pieces of the picture together. After backtracking for a while, Rosekit remembered the comment he had insult out at Nettlekit while they had peered into the bush searching for the mossball. Aw, DANG IT! His thoughts started whirling. Not this again- man, I can’t even play MOSSBALL without goin’ off an’ offendin’ somebody. Dang. It. He scoffed, and sneering, turned back to put his attention on the game. His mood only worsened when he realized that the game was still going on.

He braced himself to keep playing as Amberkit’s voice erupted from nearby. The striped tom had announced what he saw, the fact that it would have to be two against one now. Rosekit’s tail twitched. Oh, is he wanting to work with his sister here? The russet and brown tom-kit asked himself, raising his eyebrows. Two against one? I’m sure I can handle- His thought process was immediately smashed when he realized that he was wrong. No, Amberkit was wanting to play on his own team, playing solo. Rosekit felt his stomach quench. Well that was going to be the easiest thing he’d ever do… it wasn’t fair. So Amberkit got a challenge, so why couldn’t Rosekit? But Rosekit was too tired of feeling unhappy to think about his jealousy any longer. Nettlekit’s abandonment of the game and its players was already upsetting enough, and the tabby kit felt no interest in making it worse.

When Amberkit dropped into his crouch- a crouch Rosekit was assuming was meant for hunting- Rosekit tilted his head, mildly amused. Maybe he’s kinda like me… found some cat to educate em’ somehow… But Amberkit’s crouch seemed… well, best for a kit’s, but it wasn’t exactly perfect. It seemed he wasn’t a copy of Rosekit, who would spend his free-time practicing these sorts of things instead of playing around with others. Now, of course, was his first exception to this. Rosekit stared at Amberkit as the young to, yowled with energy, quietly waiting for Amberkit to actually take the ball and start up the game. But it wasn’t long before Amberkit landed with a slide across the ground, sending the ball right into Moonkit and Rosekit’s paws. Rosekit felt a strange smile jump into his face, a weird sensation of both anger and the intense urge to laugh, and the sound that left him was some sort of angry and strained chuckle.

But the scene wasn’t finished yet. Amberkit quickly jumped back into his paws and prepared to leap towards the mossball again, but something stopped him. His sister’s paw swat across his face, claws unsheathed, and she hit his nose. Rosekit sucked in a breath and mumbled a quiet, “Oooh…” As he watched a bit of blood leave the tom-kit’s nose. Oh DANG Moonkit… it’s mossball, man, calm it down a bit… He listened to Amberkit hissing on about how their mother had already had to remind one or both of them to avoid the claws, and Rosekit coudln’t tell whether he was more concerned or amused. So problems like these had occurred before? Who knew Nettlekit was so bad at keeping her claws to herself. Heck, even I don’t lash out at people like THAT. But he abandoned the thought and dropping into his own well-practiced kit-crouch, waiting for Moonkit to finish apologizing and backing up towards their goal to jump back into action himself.

Once Moonkit was over behind him, defending their goal, Rosekit lashed his tail and flung forward at the target, the mossball rolling slightly astray after Amberkit and Moonkit’s issue. Before somebody else could get to it, the russet tabby tom-kit snatched the mossball with the hook of his claw, swiftly sending it zipping over to Amberkit’s right. He made sure to get it a good distance away from Amberkit, where he could safely jump onto it without having Amberkit too close. He pounced onto the mossball, shuffling it over until he passed Amberkit, finally looking up from it to aim towards the goal. He took a small step back in preparation to strike, and as quickly as he could manage, he kicked the mossball towards the stone. It almost curved and missed, but just barely, the mossball hit the edge of the stone. Rosekit felt a surge of triumph flood through him, and happily, he turned back to Amberkit and Moonkit.

Ay, Tiger-Hairball!” He started to yell to Amberkit, eyes gleaming with triumph and judgment. “Still all ‘Riled up’?! That was quite a show ya’ made with your sister there, yeah? Y’Know what, maybe ya’ should even consider uh… switching out some numbers an’ joinin’ forces with your sister! I ain’t gonna tell ya’ what to do here- I’m not to happy about the idea of gettin’ my face clawed, but then again, I’m sure I’d be fine. Your choice, anyway,” He turned to Moonkit. “And Skunk, c’mon, what? Ya’ really had’ta go off clawin’ him? I ain’t gonna stand for that sort’a thing, ‘Kay? This is mossball, not a war.” Then finally, he nudged his head towards Nettlekit and added, “‘Kay, Imma go say somethin’ to her while you guys get set up again. Be back in a sec’.” With that, he headed over to pad towards Nettlekit.

[ @/ashtuft, your interests would lie here ]

Rosekit came to a stop beside Nettlekit. He couldn’t resist the urge to be a somewhat brat and stare down at her smugly, but otherwise, his voice was decently respectful. “Angry with me, I take it?” He asked her. “Pretty sure I told ya’ that ya’ sucked- well, whoops, but don’t go off complainin’ about me and what I said to the queen or anythin’… please? I’m Taryn’ to set up a better reputation here, so…” He cringed at his next words, but managed to say them. “… in other worse, I’m sorry, ‘Kay? Ya’ don’t have to play- cause we’re doin’ just fine on our own- but don’t get me in trouble. I said I was sorry- cause I was.

Then he was quick to turn tail and run towards Amberkit and Moonkit. Anything to get out of the awkwardness of accepting his faults to somebody else. Oh, I hope that Amberkit, with that spunky personality, didn’t hear any of that… He skirted to a stop once he reached the gameplay area, exhaling. And Moonkit, for that matter. I thought she was alright, but now she’s decided to try an’ claw out her brother’s nose for no particular reason, so I’ve got no idea. Back to game-focus, Rosekit called out to Amberkit and Moonkit, “Alright, then. Once ya’ll decide who’s teamin’ with who, we’ll have Moonkit give the countdown this time.

✽❀✽

// Rosekit Child-Game-Success Permissions Given \\

~ @ashtuft {Nettlekit}~
~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit and Moonkit}~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:09 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Carrioncaller
~<>~
68 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior || Just a Scratch
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

With the beast in Haggard Ruins dealt with, Carrioncaller follows the majority of the group home. He wasn't too terribly injured, mostly just bruised and ruffled, but the same could not be said for many others in the group. Still, Carrion isn't their keeper and can't force the lot of them into the medicine den with Springlight and Drizzlecloud. They'd just have to have enough sense to go on their own.

Shaking his pelt out, Carrioncaller takes a spot in the clearing to settle down and begin grooming the twigs and leaves out of his coat, searching for any hidden scrapes.
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:17 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking
Post Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit had not thought very much of the words, ‘Great work, Thorns. You suck.’ after he had said them, and they had slipped from his mouth out of rude instinct. It was not uncommon for him to snap at his clanmates, no matter their age, and Nettlekit had simply been one of the unfortunate cats who had to deal with his snappiness and his thousands upon thousands of remarks. He had begun his game unaware that Nettlekit planned on quitting, flashing out a paw to the mossball with narrowed and focused eyes.

Sure, he was beginning to build up a streak of not being a brat and/or bully, but the young russet tabby had never been the best at emotions, and he was constantly forgetting to keep the streak stable. It was constantly faltering over simple and insignificant things like Nettlekit’s mossball mistake, and Rosekit rarely thought anything of the things he said until they obviously harmed those around him, so he was left to continue enjoying the game shamelessly until he realized Nettlekit was gone.

Still unaware that Nettlekit was abandoning the game, Rosekit tried to pull the mossball in his direction. But then from the corner of his vision, he saw her dark and flecked figure headed away from their gameplay area, disappearing off into the distance. Rosekit, confused, stopped playing his game for a moment to check out where she was headed, whiskers twitching. Done already? He wanted to ask her. He followed her with his gaze as she wandered over to her own, decently secluded section of camp. Alright… then… was it somethin’ I said? Honestly, probably. He frowned as the she-kit began to pluck leaf after leaf from the bush and put them in a pile, enjoying herself in her own quiet ways. What’d I say? She wouldn’t just leave just like that… would she…?

Suddenly, his goodie-streak popped back into his mind, and Rosekit felt his heart sink. Oh, yes, that and to be it- he had completely forgot then about it the moment Nettlekit had sent the ball hurtling into some random bush, and slowly sly but surely, he began to put pieces of the picture together. After backtracking for a while, Rosekit remembered the comment he had insult out at Nettlekit while they had peered into the bush searching for the mossball. Aw, DANG IT! His thoughts started whirling. Not this again- man, I can’t even play MOSSBALL without goin’ off an’ offendin’ somebody. Dang. It. He scoffed, and sneering, turned back to put his attention on the game. His mood only worsened when he realized that the game was still going on.

He braced himself to keep playing as Amberkit’s voice erupted from nearby. The striped tom had announced what he saw, the fact that it would have to be two against one now. Rosekit’s tail twitched. Oh, is he wanting to work with his sister here? The russet and brown tom-kit asked himself, raising his eyebrows. Two against one? I’m sure I can handle- His thought process was immediately smashed when he realized that he was wrong. No, Amberkit was wanting to play on his own team, playing solo. Rosekit felt his stomach quench. Well that was going to be the easiest thing he’d ever do… it wasn’t fair. So Amberkit got a challenge, so why couldn’t Rosekit? But Rosekit was too tired of feeling unhappy to think about his jealousy any longer. Nettlekit’s abandonment of the game and its players was already upsetting enough, and the tabby kit felt no interest in making it worse.

When Amberkit dropped into his crouch- a crouch Rosekit was assuming was meant for hunting- Rosekit tilted his head, mildly amused. Maybe he’s kinda like me… found some cat to educate em’ somehow… But Amberkit’s crouch seemed… well, best for a kit’s, but it wasn’t exactly perfect. It seemed he wasn’t a copy of Rosekit, who would spend his free-time practicing these sorts of things instead of playing around with others. Now, of course, was his first exception to this. Rosekit stared at Amberkit as the young to, yowled with energy, quietly waiting for Amberkit to actually take the ball and start up the game. But it wasn’t long before Amberkit landed with a slide across the ground, sending the ball right into Moonkit and Rosekit’s paws. Rosekit felt a strange smile jump into his face, a weird sensation of both anger and the intense urge to laugh, and the sound that left him was some sort of angry and strained chuckle.

But the scene wasn’t finished yet. Amberkit quickly jumped back into his paws and prepared to leap towards the mossball again, but something stopped him. His sister’s paw swat across his face, claws unsheathed, and she hit his nose. Rosekit sucked in a breath and mumbled a quiet, “Oooh…” As he watched a bit of blood leave the tom-kit’s nose. Oh DANG Moonkit… it’s mossball, man, calm it down a bit… He listened to Amberkit hissing on about how their mother had already had to remind one or both of them to avoid the claws, and Rosekit coudln’t tell whether he was more concerned or amused. So problems like these had occurred before? Who knew Nettlekit was so bad at keeping her claws to herself. Heck, even I don’t lash out at people like THAT. But he abandoned the thought and dropping into his own well-practiced kit-crouch, waiting for Moonkit to finish apologizing and backing up towards their goal to jump back into action himself.

Once Moonkit was over behind him, defending their goal, Rosekit lashed his tail and flung forward at the target, the mossball rolling slightly astray after Amberkit and Moonkit’s issue. Before somebody else could get to it, the russet tabby tom-kit snatched the mossball with the hook of his claw, swiftly sending it zipping over to Amberkit’s right. He made sure to get it a good distance away from Amberkit, where he could safely jump onto it without having Amberkit too close. He pounced onto the mossball, shuffling it over until he passed Amberkit, finally looking up from it to aim towards the goal. He took a small step back in preparation to strike, and as quickly as he could manage, he kicked the mossball towards the stone. It almost curved and missed, but just barely, the mossball hit the edge of the stone. Rosekit felt a surge of triumph flood through him, and happily, he turned back to Amberkit and Moonkit.

Ay, Tiger-Hairball!” He started to yell to Amberkit, eyes gleaming with triumph and judgment. “Still all ‘Riled up’?! That was quite a show ya’ made with your sister there, yeah? Y’Know what, maybe ya’ should even consider uh… switching out some numbers an’ joinin’ forces with your sister! I ain’t gonna tell ya’ what to do here- I’m not to happy about the idea of gettin’ my face clawed, but then again, I’m sure I’d be fine. Your choice, anyway,” He turned to Moonkit. “And Skunk, c’mon, what? Ya’ really had’ta go off clawin’ him? I ain’t gonna stand for that sort’a thing, ‘Kay? This is mossball, not a war.” Then finally, he nudged his head towards Nettlekit and added, “‘Kay, Imma go say somethin’ to her while you guys get set up again. Be back in a sec’.” With that, he headed over to pad towards Nettlekit.

[ @/ashtuft, your interests would lie here ]

Rosekit came to a stop beside Nettlekit. He couldn’t resist the urge to be a somewhat brat and stare down at her smugly, but otherwise, his voice was decently respectful. “Angry with me, I take it?” He asked her. “Pretty sure I told ya’ that ya’ sucked- well, whoops, but don’t go off complainin’ about me and what I said to the queen or anythin’… please? I’m Taryn’ to set up a better reputation here, so…” He cringed at his next words, but managed to say them. “… in other worse, I’m sorry, ‘Kay? Ya’ don’t have to play- cause we’re doin’ just fine on our own- but don’t get me in trouble. I said I was sorry- cause I was.

Then he was quick to turn tail and run towards Amberkit and Moonkit. Anything to get out of the awkwardness of accepting his faults to somebody else. Oh, I hope that Amberkit, with that spunky personality, didn’t hear any of that… He skirted to a stop once he reached the gameplay area, exhaling. And Moonkit, for that matter. I thought she was alright, but now she’s decided to try an’ claw out her brother’s nose for no particular reason, so I’ve got no idea. Back to game-focus, Rosekit called out to Amberkit and Moonkit, “Alright, then. Once ya’ll decide who’s teamin’ with who, we’ll have Moonkit give the countdown this time.

✽❀✽

// Rosekit Child-Game-Success Permissions Given \\

~ @ashtuft {Nettlekit}~
~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit and Moonkit}~

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons

Nettlekit simply looked at Rosekit. She blinked.
Suddenly, she hissed at him grumpily.
However, after that, she just turned around and continued her own little game as if they had never interacted.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:36 AM

Turtlekit pads out of the nursery and looks around for someone to play with seeing snowkit and dawnpaw but she doesnt decide to approach them. Maybe someone more her size that she could play with though Dawnpaw was a bit taller then her she thought that dawnpaw at some point would be the purfect play mate same with snow kit but she was not sure as she only stayed around her mom.

{open rp}