Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:19 AM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Elkpaw really needed to get out more.

Camp was boring! Yeah, there were cats here to bother, but they were all cats he'd already seen before. He wanted someone new to jab at! But it wasn't the Gathering for a little while longer, either.

He huffed near the apprentices' den, watching the clearing. Yeah, nothing was happening, boring. He needed to make things happen.

......sticks.

There weren't any near scattered nearby, but the dens were full of them, weren't they? Elkpaw was pretty sure he'd tormented the apprentices' den last time. The warriors' den was next.

Giggling to himself, he scrambled up from his spot and bounded over to the outside of the den, grabbing a mouthful of the branches woven into the side and yanking in an attempt to tear them out.

[ open ]
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:15 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Rattail trotted around camp, boredly. He had nothing to do but walk around camp, taking mental notes on every speck of the camp. Nothing moved or rearranged, except the fresh-kill pile and moss that was moved around for waiting queens and those whose nests needed to be redone. He never remembered doing it as an apprentice but he saw a few, now and again, bringing moss back and forth. He would smile at himself, slightly, wondering if the apprentice wanted to do it or if it was asked of them. Either way, none of them walked in or out with a sink face, upset. They all seemed generally calm.

@RoboPrism @leopard.
@hermeswind

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:29 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:30 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”

Rattail trotted around camp, boredly. He had nothing to do but walk around camp, taking mental notes on every speck of the camp. Nothing moved or rearranged, except the fresh-kill pile and moss that was moved around for waiting queens and those whose nests needed to be redone. He never remembered doing it as an apprentice but he saw a few, now and again, bringing moss back and forth. He would smile at himself, slightly, wondering if the apprentice wanted to do it or if it was asked of them. Either way, none of them walked in or out with a sink face, upset. They all seemed generally calm.

@RoboPrism
@leaopard.
@hermeswind
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, slender, cream colored, blue-eyed she-cat.

Longleg strode across camp, itching to do something. Suddenly a tom slinking around with his tail down caught her attention. Trotting over, she mewed lightly.
"Hello, feeling down?"

@hermeswind @leopard.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:39 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:30 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Elkpaw really needed to get out more.

Camp was boring! Yeah, there were cats here to bother, but they were all cats he'd already seen before. He wanted someone new to jab at! But it wasn't the Gathering for a little while longer, either.

He huffed near the apprentices' den, watching the clearing. Yeah, nothing was happening, boring. He needed to make things happen.

......sticks.

There weren't any near scattered nearby, but the dens were full of them, weren't they? Elkpaw was pretty sure he'd tormented the apprentices' den last time. The warriors' den was next.

Giggling to himself, he scrambled up from his spot and bounded over to the outside of the den, grabbing a mouthful of the branches woven into the side and yanking in an attempt to tear them out.

[ open ]

Fangkit
|he/bite/fang|grey and dark brown tom with skeleton like white pattern|ThC kit|
"we all bleed the same color"
(I know it says open but I wasn't sure if I could join :< so just tell me off if not!)

Fangkit watched the apprentice with a careful eye. His little fluffy body was much smaller than the apprentice. I could take the other tom on, Fang thought, his head bobbling as he thought less about the position he was in. Silly apprentice, what was he even doing? Grabbing sticks. Of course, bite wasn't that smart either, being a kit and all. But he was smarter than to grab a bunch of sticks. Fang stood up and walked a bit closer to the other tom, trying to stay hidden until bite crushed a bunch of leaves and then a stick before falling flat on bite's face. Clumsy.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here

Last edited by Epiales; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:30 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:41 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, slender, cream colored, blue-eyed she-cat.

Longleg strode across camp, itching to do something. Suddenly a tom slinking around with his tail down caught her attention. Trotting over, she mewed lightly.
"Hello, feeling down?"

@hermeswind @leopard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail

@RoboPrism @leopard.
@hermeswind
Joycaller
she/her

I looked up from my spot on a stump in camp and trotted toward my clanmates. "Yeah, you do look pretty down"

@hermeswind

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:58 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff watched the commotion of somecat being sad, and decided to walk over and try to help.
"What is happening?" she asked.
- @leopard. @Epiales @RoboPrism

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:40 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post
Dragonflycliff watched the commotion of somecat being sad, and decided to walk over and try to help.
"What is happening?" she asked.
- @leopard. @Epiales @RoboPrism

Rattail

“I am fine,” Rat snapped at the warriors around him. Thought he was upset? He had a resting annoyed face. He shook some fur out of his face. He watched the other crowed him like he was a limp fox and they were staring at it. He snapped his head up slightly, puffing his chest out, frowning at the warriors. He finally decided to walk past them, pushing through the cream colored cat, not caring to get names and strike up a conversation.

@RoboPrism
@leopard.

Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

@taillow

Crowpaw exited the apprentice’s den with a yawn. He stretched out his arm slightly, testing where exactly all the pain was. Obviously it was right on the bite mark, but he wanted to know if it was anywhere else. The more I monitor it, the sooner I’ll know whether to get in to see the medicine cats.

He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, blinking his eyes as he looked around the clearing. He then shook out his pelt (almost falling due to him having lifted his front leg to walk forward) and began heading over to the small stream for a drink of water.

//No formatting, but here is the RedCrow interaction starter!

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:49 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
After a run around the territory - mostly to make sure the borders were secure, but also to give herself a bit of space from camp to think - Redhawk pushed her way back into camp and let a stretch run through her body from ears to tail tip. Her yellow-green eyes scanned the camp for one feline in particular. They had covered hunting - the last thing the tom needed before he'd be assessment ready was a tour of the ShadowClan border. Easy enough... the hornet was just thankful that Crowpaw was old enough and had fighting experience to hold his own should things go south.

Peering at him though it seemed that... he was injured?? Concern flooded her features as the reddish-brown hornet raced over, slowing to a stop as she neared him. "Crowpaw, what happened??" She hadn't taken him out for battle training, and their hunting had gone smooth enough. Had another warrior taken him out for a claws-out spar? Had he left camp on his own and run into a predator?? Quick eyes assessed the rest of him - it appeared the most visible wound was the one on his foreleg.

Eventually Red lifted her gaze back up to him, inquisitive and full of worry.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:10 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

@taillow

Oh, great. Jussst great. He looked up as Redhawk sped over to him, their face covered in concern and intuition. When turning his head, he revealed a thin scratch that lay vertically across a half a whisker-length on his neck. “Huh? Oh… uh….” he gulped and shuffled his paws nervously. I can’t lie… she’ll want to know who did this. The young mud-brown tom gulped down his fear. She’s just doing their job. That’s it… that’s all this lil conversation is. Her job: looking out for her apprentices. “A dead warrior. She brought me to her home in the Dark Forest and… fought me.”

Crowpaw didn’t want to talk about this anymore than necessary, and though he wished he could beg for her to leave him be he highly doubted she’d grant him that wish. As a hornet, it was their job to watch out for the safety of her Clanmates, and she was his mentor. She was obligated by her duty to ThunderClan to be concerned about his safety. “Is that all?” his green eyes narrowed as he looked up at her from the little creek. “Because I’m fine.” No, that was a lie. He really wasn’t fine. Who would be after a fight with a rival Clanner’s sister?

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk