Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 01:58 PM
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:53 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 03:10 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop felt Wolfhive’s words sink into her fur, and her green gaze hardened.

“I will not join him, Wolfhive. You know that I am loyal, and I am not sympathizing with disloyalty. I am simply stating my opinion,” Her eyes narrowed. “I am worried more about my former apprentice rather than a cat who was prepared to lie, but I’m sorry that I have my doubts about trusting Redhawk because of what she did. I understand why she brought it up, but she just put us in danger of Thrushkit bringing rogues to attack us. You can report my opinion to Bumblestar or Spiderthroat all you want, but I will not be punished for my opinion. Not like Shadowshine, Sunglow, and Moontail were.”

A sigh escaped the broad-shouldered, muscular feline. Getting to her paws, she cast Wolfhive a glance over her shoulder before leaving.

“I truly thought that maybe you would see why I was worried, but I guess that I was wrong.”

@BEAR.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; May 27th, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 03:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You can have your opinion, but I don't agree that you're not sympathizing with disloyalty. Redhawk did what she did to stop a traitor, and I would sincerely hope if you were in her paws, you'd do the same as she." That made him think of something else. Some secrets - sure, they could be kept without harm - but something like this? "If you know a cat is going to defect and lie about their loyalty to everyone, why would you want to hide that??" Bringing up the others was odd... considering Wolfhive remembered two of them had a thing for ShadowClan, and the last tried to kill him.

Maybe her excursion as an outsider jumbled her brain a bit, because to Wolfhive she was lacking a chunk of logic. He might have to talk to Springlight about that, was there a cure? Or treatment at least? He didn't really want to have to worry about trusting Larkswoop, but this conversation was concerning in several ways.

He shook his head as she left. He felt uneasy about this but for now, he'd remain at his guard post.

[ closing post since she left / @paris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 27th, 2024, 04:47 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw activity post

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old May 28th, 2024, 08:22 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit kicked the mossball back and forth between his paws as he waited for a response from Nettlekit. He didn’t expect this too be too complicated, thanks to all of the extra practice he was getting when it came to pouncing, moving, and zipping around, but he didn’t want to assume too much about Nettlekit. She hadn’t said anything to him yet, so he wasn’t too sure about her personality… but during his lifetime, Rosekit had constantly gotten himself into unnecessary trouble and unwanted drama all thanks to his constant assumptions. He was learning to avoid a handful of things, and assuming was only one of them, but that didn’t make it any less important.

He shot the nursery a swift, amber glance, briefly debating inviting some other kits to the game. It would at least make this more dramatic. But the thought was wiped away quickly once he began to think about Nettlekit as an individual, alone flicking a ball of moss around. He wouldn’t want to make this anything too chaotic- after all, chances were, Nettlekit was only viewing this as some sort of fun that she was being given the chance to play along with, unlike Rosekit, who was turning it into a training session. I shouldn’t invite anybody else, He decided, turning away from the nursery. I need to make this seem average and decently easy for Nettlekit… well, anyway, it’ll also help me focus more when there’s just one opponent. Besides, this shouldn’t be too complicated, especially when it’s just Nettlekit and I.

Rosekit half wanted to explain his educational mindset to Nettlekit and let her know that he wasn’t viewing their game as anything more than soemthing to help teach him, but he was smart enough to understand that the idea of learning would send many kits spiraling into their own boredom, so he held his tongue. Instead, he decided he would try and make this as entertaining as possible for Nettlekit. But who doesn’t like a challenge? He asked himself. He pictured an easy, effortless life where all everyone ever did was sit around with their food and water planted at their feet, but stopped because it made him cringe. Entertainin’ doesn’t mean easy at all. In fact, to me, they’re opposites! Can’t have fun ‘till ya’ let yourself! He finally finished thinking and watched Nettlekit’s response.

She had been watching in confused silence as he told her about his game idea, allowing Rosekit to go on and on without interruption. When she nodded quickly, Rosekit felt the slight jump of his heart. Alright, there was one thing out of the way: Nettlekit had accepted his game idea. Now for the actual game. I can only hope she actually payed attention to rules, His thoughts drew on. There hadn’t been too many… but then again, they were kits, and kits tended to have carrot-memories, so Rosekit wasn’t to reassured. But I guess we’ll be findin’ out pretty soon. I should remind her a bit anyway, thouh. Not so much, just a quick lil’ summary. He nodded and took a step back when Nettlekit, smiling slightly, jumped onto her paws to stare at him in a blank expectancy. Once she was on all fours, Rosekit straightened, and said, “’Kay. I’m gonna go over the main deal one more time real fast, alright?” He tilted his head towards the stone to his far left, said, “You try an’ score there,” Then he switched to the one on his right, finishing with, “And I try an’ get mine in there. You don’t want me to score, an’ I don’t want you to score. Easy?

Rosekit didn’t wait for answered. He grunted and tapped his paw onto the mossball to force it to stop moving. “‘Kay. So Thorns, don’t expect me to play easy, ‘kay? ‘Cause we all know that’s borin’ as heck. I’m trying to have actual fun here, not just go kickin’ ‘round some lump of moss like an idiot. Great. Now let’s play.” He nudged the mossball until it stopped perfectly in between Nettlekit and himself, before pausing. He debated being extra overconfident and giving it an extra nudge towards Nettlekit just to make himself feel more powerful, but he ended up choosing to keep it where it was. Then he straightened and looked over to peer at Nettlekit. “There we are. Now, I’m gonna count down from three, then we’ll go for it. Sound good?

Quickly, Rosekit dropped into a decent crouch, and bracing himself to shoot forward at the mossball, he began to count down. “Three… two…” He squinted at his target, readying his paws to catch and pull it on over in his direction, and in a whisper, finished, “Ready, and… one… and… GO!” Swiftly, the russet tom launched forward and hooked the mossball onto a single small, silver claw. He flung it over in front of him and knocked it forward/passed Nettlekit with the same paw, hurrying forward after it once it started to roll. They were headed towards Nettlekit’s goal. Oh, ha- He started to think, eyes flashing. This isn’t too complicated… kinda fun, actually… He kicked the ball of moss over to one side of the goal and jumped to land beside it. Then once he found the perfect chance, he gave it one last hard nudge with his paw and sent it tumbling over to the goal. It landed.

’Kay, okay!” He exclaimed, slightly airy-voiced. He turned to Nettlekit with a smirk. “See, Throns? That’s how it works! Well, don’t score into your own goal… but like… ya’ get it past me from the beginnin’, and we play on form there, ey? Now I won’t count that round just in case, but form now on, however we play is how it goes- whoever gets three goals first WINS!!! And a word of advise…” He squinted at Nettlekit. “…imagine the moss is prey, I guess. An’ I’m RiverClan. Now you feel competitive, yeah? But no worries, you’re my RiverClan, so I’m sure I can still beat ya’!

He kicked the mossball over to the starting point again, trailing after it with starry eyes and a grin. That was awfully easy, He thought to himself. Now, Nettlekit might not be a friend, but I can at least use her for training purposes! Imma be SO ready for apprenticeship… no joke! He came to a halt once he reached the spot where he had started last, and his gaze flickered back up to Nettlekit’s. As he started to count down again, he tried to make eye contact. “Alrighty. This is the real deal, Thorns. No more practice rounds.” He grunted again, and then started the countdown. “Three… two… one…
Go!

✽❀✽

// Permissions to allow Rosekit to do well without too much of Nettlekit’s interference: granted. Hopefully Rosekit doesn’t make this too sad. \\

~ @ashtuft ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 28th, 2024, 08:37 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Rosekit
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit kicked the mossball back and forth between his paws as he waited for a response from Nettlekit. He didn’t expect this too be too complicated, thanks to all of the extra practice he was getting when it came to pouncing, moving, and zipping around, but he didn’t want to assume too much about Nettlekit. She hadn’t said anything to him yet, so he wasn’t too sure about her personality… but during his lifetime, Rosekit had constantly gotten himself into unnecessary trouble and unwanted drama all thanks to his constant assumptions. He was learning to avoid a handful of things, and assuming was only one of them, but that didn’t make it any less important.

He shot the nursery a swift, amber glance, briefly debating inviting some other kits to the game. It would at least make this more dramatic. But the thought was wiped away quickly once he began to think about Nettlekit as an individual, alone flicking a ball of moss around. He wouldn’t want to make this anything too chaotic- after all, chances were, Nettlekit was only viewing this as some sort of fun that she was being given the chance to play along with, unlike Rosekit, who was turning it into a training session. I shouldn’t invite anybody else, He decided, turning away from the nursery. I need to make this seem average and decently easy for Nettlekit… well, anyway, it’ll also help me focus more when there’s just one opponent. Besides, this shouldn’t be too complicated, especially when it’s just Nettlekit and I.

Rosekit half wanted to explain his educational mindset to Nettlekit and let her know that he wasn’t viewing their game as anything more than soemthing to help teach him, but he was smart enough to understand that the idea of learning would send many kits spiraling into their own boredom, so he held his tongue. Instead, he decided he would try and make this as entertaining as possible for Nettlekit. But who doesn’t like a challenge? He asked himself. He pictured an easy, effortless life where all everyone ever did was sit around with their food and water planted at their feet, but stopped because it made him cringe. Entertainin’ doesn’t mean easy at all. In fact, to me, they’re opposites! Can’t have fun ‘till ya’ let yourself! He finally finished thinking and watched Nettlekit’s response.

She had been watching in confused silence as he told her about his game idea, allowing Rosekit to go on and on without interruption. When she nodded quickly, Rosekit felt the slight jump of his heart. Alright, there was one thing out of the way: Nettlekit had accepted his game idea. Now for the actual game. I can only hope she actually payed attention to rules, His thoughts drew on. There hadn’t been too many… but then again, they were kits, and kits tended to have carrot-memories, so Rosekit wasn’t to reassured. But I guess we’ll be findin’ out pretty soon. I should remind her a bit anyway, thouh. Not so much, just a quick lil’ summary. He nodded and took a step back when Nettlekit, smiling slightly, jumped onto her paws to stare at him in a blank expectancy. Once she was on all fours, Rosekit straightened, and said, “’Kay. I’m gonna go over the main deal one more time real fast, alright?” He tilted his head towards the stone to his far left, said, “You try an’ score there,” Then he switched to the one on his right, finishing with, “And I try an’ get mine in there. You don’t want me to score, an’ I don’t want you to score. Easy?

Rosekit didn’t wait for answered. He grunted and tapped his paw onto the mossball to force it to stop moving. “‘Kay. So Thorns, don’t expect me to play easy, ‘kay? ‘Cause we all know that’s borin’ as heck. I’m trying to have actual fun here, not just go kickin’ ‘round some lump of moss like an idiot. Great. Now let’s play.” He nudged the mossball until it stopped perfectly in between Nettlekit and himself, before pausing. He debated being extra overconfident and giving it an extra nudge towards Nettlekit just to make himself feel more powerful, but he ended up choosing to keep it where it was. Then he straightened and looked over to peer at Nettlekit. “There we are. Now, I’m gonna count down from three, then we’ll go for it. Sound good?

Quickly, Rosekit dropped into a decent crouch, and bracing himself to shoot forward at the mossball, he began to count down. “Three… two…” He squinted at his target, readying his paws to catch and pull it on over in his direction, and in a whisper, finished, “Ready, and… one… and… GO!” Swiftly, the russet tom launched forward and hooked the mossball onto a single small, silver claw. He flung it over in front of him and knocked it forward/passed Nettlekit with the same paw, hurrying forward after it once it started to roll. They were headed towards Nettlekit’s goal. Oh, ha- He started to think, eyes flashing. This isn’t too complicated… kinda fun, actually… He kicked the ball of moss over to one side of the goal and jumped to land beside it. Then once he found the perfect chance, he gave it one last hard nudge with his paw and sent it tumbling over to the goal. It landed.

’Kay, okay!” He exclaimed, slightly airy-voiced. He turned to Nettlekit with a smirk. “See, Thorns? That’s how it works! Well, don’t score into your own goal… but like… ya’ get it past me from the beginnin’, and we play on form there, ey? Now I won’t count that round just in case, but form now on, however we play is how it goes- whoever gets three goals first WINS!!! And a word of advise…” He squinted at Nettlekit. “…imagine the moss is prey, I guess. An’ I’m RiverClan. Now you feel competitive, yeah? But no worries, you’re my RiverClan, so I’m sure I can still beat ya’!

He kicked the mossball over to the starting point again, trailing after it with starry eyes and a grin. That was awfully easy, He thought to himself. Now, Nettlekit might not be a friend, but I can at least use her for training purposes! Imma be SO ready for apprenticeship… no joke! He came to a halt once he reached the spot where he had started last, and his gaze flickered back up to Nettlekit’s. As he started to count down again, he tried to make eye contact. “Alrighty. This is the real deal, Thorns. No more practice rounds.” He grunted again, and then started the countdown. “Three… two… one…
Go!

✽❀✽

// Permissions to allow Rosekit to do well without too much of Nettlekit’s interference: granted. Hopefully Rosekit doesn’t make this too sad. \\

~ @ashtuft ~

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons

Nettlekit struggled to kick around the mossball, attempting to score in Rosekit’s goal.
Somehow, she managed to go back on herself and lose the mossball in a bush somewhere.
Whoops.
Nettlekit walked over to the bush and just stared at it.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by birdbrain; May 28th, 2024 at 01:27 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 09:05 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moonkit was sitting and watching the two kits play with the ball of moss, confused and really really curious, oo maybe moonkit could play too..."hey amberkit, should we ask to play too?"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Amberkit blinked and nodded "yeah yeah, we should ask, looks fun, my paws are itching to play a game..."

@ashtuft (nettlekit)
@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
(my kits have seen the fun of mossball)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old May 28th, 2024, 12:12 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Lightlark lived.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:01 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Thumbs down Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Rosekit

~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit decided to perform a small experiment. He jumped to the side instead of instantly launching towards the rolling ball of moss and let Nettlekit try and take over. He was curious to see how things would go here, and he wanted to get to know the dark gray she-kit’s abilities before he made to many assumptions and/or put too much effort into defeating her. He watched as his denmate reached the moss ball and started at kicking it around. As she did, the russet tom-kit jumped on over to his goal, preparing.

I’ve given her a chance at trying to score, He reminded himself, watching the ball as it rolled across the clearing floor. So now I just watch and wait for her to shoot, then. He had purposely backed up to give the she-kit an easy chance at catching the ball, but not out of sympathy. At the moment, Rosekit was mostly confident that the gray she-kit could manage at least one goal during this game in hopes that she could prove herself to be a decently challenging opponent. Even as kits, we should at least be able to kick a ball of moss, shouldn’t we? It had been easy enough for Rosekit, at least. But who was to say, maybe the training he bothered several cats into “offering” him had paid off.

Rosekit stood casually and waiting by his own goal-stone, following the rolling lump of moss with amber eyes. Well, she’s gotta at least get it near… eventually, He thought to himself, tail swishing back and forth behind him. The goal’s just some stone, I mean… it isn’t runnin’ ’round or anything, ‘cause duh, that’s impossible. so I guess all she’s gotta to do is get past me. Hm! More the reason throw in some extra effort, then! He backed stepped forward towards the moss ball, preparing himself to leap forward and stop in from entering his goal, but only then did he notice something. The mossball wasn’t coming towards the goal-stone he was defending at all… oh boy.

Rosekit felt the stiffness of his braced muscles loosen, tail falling limp and landing lightly on the ground. With narrowed, puzzled eyes and judgment obvious in his face, he watched the gray and flecked she-kit struggle to navigate around with her aim and kick the ball of moss properly. The fluffy tom felt his eyebrows furrow as he stared at her. Wha… huh… It was clear that Nettlekit was in fact aiming for his goal and not the nearby bush, but her aim wasn’t exactly anything precise. Rosekit blinked slowly as the moss ball tumbled on towards the bush, eventually entering and disappearing into its messy mangle of leaves and twigs. …Really? He asked himself, sniffing in annoyance. Whatever happened to ‘just kickin’ ‘round a ball of moss?’ Now way she’s lost the thing already!

The game was stopped, and Nettlekit wandered over towards the bush where she had accidentally sent the mossball hurtling into. Grumpy and muttering nonsense underneath his breath, Rosekit pulled his paws away from his goal-stone and trailed after Nettlekit. As he walked over to his denmate, he noticed her simply staring at the bush where the lump of moss had disappeared into. Eventually the russet tom came to a stop beside her, gazing into the bush with one eyebrow raised. Ah, great. His lip curled. Now I’ll have’ta find an’ fish the thing out! Crap. He forgot about his goodie-streak and sighed, looking Nettlekit calmly in the eye, “Great work, Thorns. You suck.” Then he leaned forward into the bush to try and scavenge out for the moss ball in it.

As he fished around for the mossball, Rosekit noticed two other kits speaking with one another near their gameplay area. They appeared to have been watching Nettlekit and Rosekit play- well, at least until the small bush incident occurred. He quickly located the mossball, clawing it out from the bush and casually tossing it at Nettlekit’s face. He ignored whatever way she reacted and with stray, scattered leaves and twigs stuck to his pelt, he turned around to face the kits he had heard speaking. The sources of the voices were another two of his denmates; There was a white and striped she-kit called Moonkit, as well as an orange and striped tom-kit. Moonkit had been watching Rosekit play ball with Nettlekit with a mixture of curiosity and confusion, and when Rosekit started to listen, he heard her ask Amberkit if they wanted to join in on the game. When Amberkit blinked and nodded, Rosekit’s whiskers twitched in amusement. Just gonna invite yourselves, then? He wanted to ask, but he kept his mouth closed. Alright, whatever. I’ll think ‘bout it. After hearing about how Amberkit’s paws were ‘itching for a game’ Rosekit started to consider.

Well, I’d thought it would just be Nettlekit and myself playin’… but… He observed the other kits for a second. Moon’Kit and Amberkit seemed like they wouldn’t be too annoying and bothersome… why not accept them into the game? Plus, won’t they just make it a little bit more challengin’? That’s good. Maybe I should just go ‘head an’ accept them. Rosekit made his decision and grunted up his voice. He called out to the duo to catch their attention. “AY, YA’LL OVER THERE- YA’LL WITH THE STRIPES!” Before planning out how things were going to work during the second or two he gave himself to think.

We outta play with teams. That’ll give each of us some extra experience when it comes to teamwork an’ workin’ with others, wouldn’t it? He decided. The russet tabby felt satisfied with the convenience of it all. Maybe he should have been on the lookout for other kits earlier on, because it seemed like this was going to work out just fine. Plus, maybe I won’t have’ta to start shoutin’ at Nettlekit for bein’ a terrible player if I just plop Moonkit or Amberkit onto her team. One of them’ll end up with the misfortune of gettin’ caught up on Nettlekit’s team… eh, whatever.

He gestured for Nettlekit to follow him as he padded back to stand in between the faraway goals, facing Moonkit and Amberkit again. He returned to yelling over at them, swinging his tail towards the gameplay area to invite them to play. “Ya’ll just gonna sit ‘round and wait out an answer? Get on over here, I’ll arrange our teams.” He didn’t wait for a response, and instead, dropped the mossball in front of him. Just in case the pair of kittens had not caught on to the game’s instructions, the russet tabby kit went over them again. “Alright. The goal to my left is my team’s, an’ that’s where Thorns- well, ‘Nettlekit’ an’ the rest’a her team’ll try an’ score there, ‘kay? Score a goal, get a point. As for the goal to my right, that’s Nettlekit’s, ‘Kay? My team gets the mossball into that one- an’ hear me out here, cause I ain’t allowin’ anyone to get the ball into the wrong goal! I swear, if someone on my team kicks the ball into our own goal I’m tearin’ their eyes out, so just don’t.

Rosekit turned and gestured to Moonkit with his paw. He made note of her white and black fur color, finding the perfect nickname “You, Skunk! You’ll be on my team, ‘Kay? Again, we score in the right goal and defend the left one.” Then he changed direction and turned his attention to Amberkit. Then came yet another nickname. “And you, Tiger’Hairball! I was debatin’ between ‘Tiger-Butt’, by the way, so be grateful. You’ll team an’ partner up with Nettlekit. Great, now that we’ve got all that settled out…

Rosekit found the moss ball, motioned for Moonkit to stand near him, doing the same for Amberkit to stand with Nettlekit, before standing tall with the mossball in between his paws. “Now, no more bush-kickin’. Make sense? I ain’t gonna sit here trying to defend my goal with ya’ll sendin’ moss flyin’ into bushes. ‘Kay? Now let’s play.

He placed the mossball in perfectly in between each distant goals, studying the range for a second before stepping back and forcing anybody else who was too close to do the same. “I’m countin’ down form three,” He reminded them. “Ya’ go on ‘Go.’ Simple.” He fell into a crouch and prepared his paws all over again, eyes shining as he focused on the ball. “Whatever team gets three point or scores in first wins. Now here we go. Three, two, one… GO!!!

✽❀✽

// Simple Rosekit-Success permissions given by both roleplayers. I would prefer we have a post orders to keep things peaceful, so that’s looking like it’ll go @/ashtuft, @/sylvia26, and then me, @/Weekend-Wondering. Let me know if either of you would like any of this changed.

~ @ashtuft {Nettlekit}~
~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit and Moonkit}~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 29th, 2024 at 05:57 AM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:07 PM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking
Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Rosekit

~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit decided to perform a small experiment. He jumped to the side instead of instantly launching towards the rolling ball of moss and let Nettlekit try and take over. He was curious to see how things would go here, and he wanted to get to know the dark gray she-kit’s abilities before he made to many assumptions and/or put too much effort into defeating her. He watched as his denmate reached the moss ball and started at kicking it around. As she did, the russet tom-kit jumped on over to his goal, preparing.

I’ve given her a chance at trying to score, He reminded himself, watching the ball as it rolled across the clearing floor. So now I just watch and wait for her to shoot, then. He had purposely backed up to give the she-kit an easy chance at catching the ball, but not out of sympathy. At the moment, Rosekit was mostly confident that the gray she-kit could manage at least one goal during this game in hopes that she could prove herself to be a decently challenging opponent. Even as kits, we should at least be able to kick a ball of moss, shouldn’t we? It had been easy enough for Rosekit, at least. But who was to say, maybe the training he bothered several cats into “offering” him had paid off.

Rosekit stood casually and waiting by his own goal-stone, following the rolling lump of moss with amber eyes. Well, she’s gotta at least get it near… eventually, He thought to himself, tail swishing back and forth behind him. The goal’s just some stone, I mean… it isn’t runnin’ ’round or anything, ‘cause duh, that’s impossible. so I guess all she’s gotta to do is get past me. Hm! More the reason throw in some extra effort, then! He backed stepped forward towards the moss ball, preparing himself to leap forward and stop in from entering his goal, but only then did he notice something. The mossball wasn’t coming towards the goal-stone he was defending at all… oh boy.

Rosekit felt the stiffness of his braced muscles loosen, tail falling limp and landing lightly on the ground. With narrowed, puzzled eyes and judgment obvious in his face, he watched the gray and flecked she-kit struggle to navigate around with her aim and kick the ball of moss properly. The fluffy tom felt his eyebrows furrow as he stared at her. Wha… huh… It was clear that Nettlekit was in fact aiming for his goal and not the nearby bush, but her aim wasn’t exactly anything precise. Rosekit blinked slowly as the moss ball tumbled on towards the bush, eventually entering and disappearing into its messy mangle of leaves and twigs. …Really? He asked himself, sniffing in annoyance. Whatever happened to ‘just kickin’ ‘round a ball of moss?’ Now way she’s lost the thing already!

The game was stopped, and Nettlekit wandered over towards the bush where she had accidentally sent the mossball hurtling into. Grumpy and muttering nonsense underneath his breath, Rosekit pulled his paws away from his goal-stone and trailed after Nettlekit. As he walked over to his denmate, he noticed her simply staring at the bush where the lump of moss had disappeared into. Eventually the russet tom came to a stop beside her, gazing into the bush with one eyebrow raised. Ah, great. His lip curled. Now I’ll have’ta find an’ fish the thing out! Crap. He forgot about his goodie-streak and sighed, looking Nettlekit calmly in the eye, “Great work, Thorns. You suck.” Then he leaned forward into the bush to try and scavenge out for the moss ball in it.

As he fished around for the mossball, Rosekit noticed two other kits speaking with one another near their gameplay area. They appeared to have been watching Nettlekit and Rosekit play- well, at least until the small bush incident occurred. He quickly located the mossball, clawing it out from the bush and casually tossing it at Nettlekit’s face. He ignored whatever way she reacted and with stray, scattered leaves and twigs stuck to his pelt, he turned around to face the kits he had heard speaking. The sources of the voices were another two of his denmates; There was a white and striped she-kit called Moonkit, as well as an orange and striped tom-kit. Moonkit had been watching Rosekit play ball with Nettlekit with a mixture of curiosity and confusion, and when Rosekit started to listen, he heard her ask Amberkit if they wanted to join in on the game. When Amberkit blinked and nodded, Rosekit’s whiskers twitched in amusement. Just gonna invite yourselves, then? He wanted to ask, but he kept his mouth closed. Alright, whatever. I’ll think ‘bout it. After hearing about how Amberkit’s paws were ‘itching for a game’ Rosekit started to consider.

Well, I’d thought it would just be Nettlekit and myself playin’… but… He observed the other kits for a second. Moon’Kit and Amberkit seemed like they wouldn’t be too annoying and bothersome… why not accept them into the game? Plus, won’t they just make it a little bit more challengin’? That’s good. Maybe I should just go ‘head an’ accept them. Rosekit made his decision and grunted up his voice. He called out to the duo to catch their attention. “AY, YA’LL OVER THERE- YA’LL WITH THE STRIPES!” Before planning out how things were going to work during the second or two he gave himself to think.

We outta play with teams. That’ll give each of us some extra experience when it comes to teamwork an’ workin’ with others, wouldn’t it? He decided. The russet tabby felt satisfied with the convenience of it all. Maybe he should have been on the lookout for other kits earlier on, because it seemed like this was going to work out just fine. Plus, maybe I won’t have’ta to start shoutin’ at Nettlekit for bein’ a terrible player if I just plop Moonkit or Amberkit onto her team. One of them’ll end up with the misfortune of gettin’ caught up on Nettlekit’s team… eh, whatever.

He gestured for Nettlekit to follow him as he padded back to stand in between the faraway goals, facing Moonkit and Amberkit again. He returned to yelling over at them, swinging his tail towards the gameplay area to invite them to play. “Ya’ll just gonna sit ‘round and wait out an answer? Get on over here, I’ll arrange our teams.” He didn’t wait for a response, and instead, dropped the mossball in front of him. Just in case the pair of kittens had not caught on to the game’s instructions, the russet tabby kit went over them again. “Alright. The goal to my left is my team’s, an’ that’s where Thorns- well, ‘Nettlekit’ an’ the rest’a her team’ll try an’ score there, ‘kay? Score a goal, get a point. As for the goal to my right, that’s Nettlekit’s, ‘Kay? My team gets the mossball into that one- an’ hear me out here, cause I ain’t allowin’ anyone to get the ball into the wrong goal! I swear, if someone on my team kicks the ball into our own goal I’m tearin’ their eyes out, so just don’t.

Rosekit turned and gestured to Moonkit with his paw. He made note of her white and black fur color, finding the perfect nickname “You, Skunk! You’ll be on my team, ‘Kay? Again, we score in the right goal and defend the left one.” Then he changed direction and turned his attention to Amberkit. Then came yet another nickname. “And you, Tiger’Hairball! I was debatin’ between ‘Tiger-Butt’, by the way, so be grateful. You’ll team an’ partner up with Nettlekit. Great, now that we’ve got all that settled out…

Rosekit found the moss ball, motioned for Moonkit to stand near him, doing the same for Amberkit to stand with Nettlekit, before standing tall with the mossball in between his paws. “Now, no more bush-kickin’. Make sense? I ain’t gonna sit here trying to defend my goal with ya’ll sendin’ moss flyin’ into bushes. ‘Kay? Now let’s play.

He placed the mossball in perfectly in between each distant goals, studying the range for a second before stepping back and forcing anybody else who was too close to do the same. “I’m countin’ down form three,” He reminded them. “Ya’ go on ‘Go.’ Simple.” He fell into a crouch and prepared his paws all over again, eyes shining as he focused on the ball. “Whatever team gets three point or scores in first wins. Now here we go. Three, two, one… GO!!!

✽❀✽

// Simple Rosekit-Success permissions given by both roleplayers. I would prefer we have a post orders to keep things peaceful, so that’s looking like it’ll go @/ashtuft, @/sylvia26, and then me, @/Weekend-Wondering. Let me know if either of you would like any of this changed.

~ @ashtuft {Nettlekit}~
~ @sylvia26 {Amberkit and Moonkit}~

nettlekit
she-catshe/her - 5 moons

Nettlekit had been watching and mindlessly following the younger kit’s instructions for a little bit, but she felt quite unconfident after being told she sucked.
In fact, she didn’t really want to play anymore.
She walked off to another bush and started to play her own ‘game’ — taking leaves from the bush and placing each in an ornate pile.
She seem enamoured in doing this, and wasn’t very keen on rejoining the game.

sorry about nettlekit leaving the game — moon, amber or rose can still interact though!!

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by birdbrain; May 28th, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:49 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Moonkit stood up, her tail waving back and forth happily as she loved the fact that she and her reckless brother could play. "skunk?" she tilted her head at that, she only heard some stories of that animal, makes other cats stink...well she wasn't making anyone smell. she bounced over to where she was supposed to be, she liked this rosekitten. very cool, talked like the elders honestly but she was gonna keep that thought to her self.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Amberkit huffed as he saw nettlekit leave, no worries, he'll make Moonkit check on them later. "OKAY- I guess this is 1 against 2" he then got in a hunting croutch (best for a kit at least) "gets me riled up! lets go go go!" he yowled with a lot of energy. he pounced forward and slid on the ground as he tried to hit the ball and it went towards Moonkit and rosekit- Kay bad bad mistake- he was quick to jump and try to pounce on it but Moonkit swatted at him and hit his nose. "OW- come on- what did ma say about the claws!" he hissed as a bit of blood dripped "sorry-" Amberkit heard his sister mumbled as she backed up to guard her and Rosekit's goal.

@ashtuft (nettlekit)
@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom