Last post by Rowan
Today 08:37 AM

Old March 26th, 2024, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

《 Alpinekit 》
55+/50

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 5 moons

Alpinekit was staring at the kit, wondering which game they should play. She thought, "Which game should I play with them?.....Mossball? Or maybe, 'Pretend Clan Game'? There's a few games I know."

Porcupinekit - @Katiethewolfchild
Old March 26th, 2024, 04:15 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit meowed so... what are we gonna play?!?! @Highsnow of Matterhorn
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinekit 》
55+/50

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 5 moons

Alpinekit racked her brain quickly as she tried to find an answer. About thirty seconds later, she replied, "Pretend Clan Game?" She quietly swallowed and cleared her throat.

Porcupinekit - @Katiethewolfchild
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Perhaps it was strange to feel this way but as the tripod melted into Redhawks fur, sinking into the other hornet and pressing as close as much as possible, but Mudhound felt safe. It was a rare thing, usually the maine coon was the one to make others feel safe and didnt experience the same instability that required them to actually receive help. So the tripod just.... didnt get that from other cats, not that it ever felt like a loss to them before.

But here for a moment with nothing but Redhawks warm russet fur and soft heather scent and her words..... It felt like nothing in the world could harm them or even existed. Mudhound almost believed Redhawk even over the wailing inside their mind, and maybe in time they would believe her always rather then this one moment where the other molly made everything else disappear.

Because, for now, things still existed and Mudhound was to be pulled away to find what they were increasingly sure was a corpse. Trying to pull themself together enough to speak the maine coon slowly blinked before horsely promising "Y-yeah. I will. I promise. Ill bring her home." In one form or another they would, for Bumblekit and because Redhawk believed in them.

It took effort to draw away from her, more then Mudhound understood and even as the full pain came rushing back with distance the tripod was confused. At first they'd been certain that the odd feelings in their heart had been grief and guilt, present even as they were curled beside Redhawk, but now that pain was back with separation and it was revealed that what they were feeling was something else. That kind of made sense, the heartache felt warm and kind rather then the sharper sting of Bumblekits loss, but what could it even be besides that?

Mudhound was.... confused but unable to examine it as they gave Redhawk a sad little wave and left the camp to lead the patrol, forcing themself to keep limping lest they loose all motivation to leave her.

@talle (I didnt know if I should drop a reply to this but I WANTED TO YOU GET BONUS GAY)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 27th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze sat quietly.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 30th, 2024, 12:02 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They

Artwork by Ridraw on DA

A silver chainlink collar hung around his neck, something he had found laying about in Twolegplace territory. Granted, he didn't frequent there often, but he hadn't been about to let that find go unclaimed. It dangled now at his throat, making a chiming clink sound as he walked.

Yawning, he took a seat near the fresh-kill pile, letting the dappled sunlight wash over his coat.

[Open]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 30th, 2024 at 01:20 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit meowed okay,!!!! How do you play that? @Hignsnow of matterhorn
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 30th, 2024, 08:50 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@the kitty
(Typically collars aren't accepted accessories clancat wise /w\ , as kittypets and outsiders aye for sure! )

Loud. One of his idiot warriors was loud, how? He had no clue, but he definitely wasn't liking what he was seeing when he went to investigate. "If you're gonna wear a collar, get out of this Clan." he said simply. Ultimately, other than the loud noises, he was uncaring, unbothered. This warrior would bring nothing to their clan, quick to get caught in raids, easy to choke with that thing on, unable to hunt due to the loud noises. It wouldn't be a loss in his eyes.

"Or. Take it off and dispose of it. If you're dreamin of bein a Kittypet be my guest, there's the entrance you're free to walk on out. Don't bother comin back if you do. We aren't RiverClanners we have a spine."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 31st, 2024, 12:21 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@the kitty
(Typically collars aren't accepted accessories clancat wise /w\ , as kittypets and outsiders aye for sure! )

Loud. One of his idiot warriors was loud, how? He had no clue, but he definitely wasn't liking what he was seeing when he went to investigate. "If you're gonna wear a collar, get out of this Clan." he said simply. Ultimately, other than the loud noises, he was uncaring, unbothered. This warrior would bring nothing to their clan, quick to get caught in raids, easy to choke with that thing on, unable to hunt due to the loud noises. It wouldn't be a loss in his eyes.

"Or. Take it off and dispose of it. If you're dreamin of bein a Kittypet be my guest, there's the entrance you're free to walk on out. Don't bother comin back if you do. We aren't RiverClanners we have a spine."

Glimmermask
27 Moons | Warrior | He/They

Artwork by Ridraw on DA
Hearing paw-steps approaching his direction, Glimmermask huffed through his nose and turned slightly. Spiderthroat. Oh, stars. It was probably something to do with his collar. He hadn't thought about that before. Cursing inwardly at himself, the pointed tom awaited the deputy's words.

He coiled his thin tail around his paws, narrowing his blue eyes ever so slightly, but gave a small nod of submission. "I apologize, sir," he mewed lowly. "I wasn't aware this had been disturbing you." To be fair, it was an unspoken rule. He'd seen cats with other various forms of accessories around camp — flowers, vine necklaces, the sort. "I can.... er, go ahead and dispose of it." He set his jaw, wondering how to approach this. He didn't want to appear insincere to the deputy. Spiderthroat was such an important cat of the Clan! And a bit intimidating, as well....

"Make no mistake, sir, I am a loyal warrior. I wouldn't dream of living that lousy kittypet life," he spoke gruffly, meeting the calico tom's eyes.

[OOC: I'm so sorry! I hadn't been aware ;v;]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; March 31st, 2024 at 03:33 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 05:16 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw ate on a stick.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw