WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:26 AM
Go to first new post Open Your Damn Eyes Up and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:26 AM
honey gathering
by taillow
Last post by Rose
Today 12:24 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:22 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:20 AM

Old August 10th, 2024, 02:48 PM
underwhelming

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

sagechaser

his first patrol after returning home! though he didn't quite recognize any of his patrol mates... oh well, no mind. new friends! new faces! he shook out his pelt and energetically trotted over, smiling. at least now he knew both of their new medicine cats. or, well, relatively new to him.

he did his best to listen patiently to the herb descriptions. ah, there goes a butterfly! no!! focus, sage!! the warrior diverted his green gaze to Mossfreckle, nodding absently as if he were truly going to remember anything he said. here's hoping!

"heya," Sagechaser said back to Roachflare, studying his pelt. so many colors! he looked over at Quillpaw next, observing the cat's heterochromatic eyes. he held his tongue and just smiled at the apprentice, noticing the subtle downturn in his expression. maybe he woke up with a burr in his nest. or in his fur. however the saying goes. Grousepaw was the last he scrutinized. his biggest takeaway was that he was big! and fluffy, too.

clearing his throat, the warrior glanced around at his patrol mates. he got the unfortunate impression he was the oldest here. stars, when'd he get old?? how awful. sheepishly, he asked, "so... where's this grotto? sounds neat. uhm." he flicked his tail, as if to brush away his own words. he'll find out soon enough when Grousepaw leads them along.

speaking of. how odd to have an apprentice leading a patrol! Sagechaser can't remember if that ever happened to him before. probably not. but it reminded him of his adopted younger sister and how she was an enforcer as an apprentice. how in the darkest stars did all these cats younger than him accomplish all these impressive things?! jeez, he's really gotta pick up his act and do something cool. if it's not too late. it's probably too late. rats.
[ @alec @furrensic @redshiftreign ]
Old August 11th, 2024, 12:33 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

FOXFURY

The she-cat looked up as patrols were announced, not really expecting to get put on one. She hadn't even toured the territory with Owlthroat yet. So there was a pause before she got to her feet in which she registered her new name, then registered it again, than registered that it meant she was supposed to gather with these Mudslide and Magpiepaw individuals.

Shifting to her paws, the short warrior (probationary warrior?) slunk her way over, offering a small smirk in the patrol leader's direction. "It's your lucky day," she whispered. Mudslide was cute. Seemed a little unsure of herself, and on the younger side, but she would do. As long as she could give Foxfury a simple rundown on the territory, they'd be A-okay. That way, she could impress Mr. Owl-for-a-neck when he finally got around to taking her out for a patrol himself.

She turned to the other patrol member, an apprentice! "Hello, furball," she grinned. Turning over her shoulder to look at Mudslide she added, "Lucky day times two!" She liked this apprentice. Maybe it was just because she was in a good mood since she FINALLY got to leave camp, but her confidence was quite likable.

Thyme and juniper. Juniper sounded familiar, she'd definitely come across those berries before. Thyme was new to her, and kind of sounded like every other fern-like bush. Hopefully one of the other two knew what to look out for. Foxfury didn't particularly feel like a mouthful of poisonous leaves. "Lead the way, darling," she announced, having observed outgoing patrols long enough to know that Mudslide was the leader and therefore supposed to take point.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old August 11th, 2024, 06:43 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

On a quiet day, Darkleaf found themself checking up on the camp's walls. The thickets were still... Thick. The trees were still... Trees. There wasn't really anything to fix, all seemed to be in order, but they hated sitting around. Maybe she should try helping with apprentice training or something, but that still made them a little anxious. Her ears perked up, as she heard the medicine cat call 'Shadowclan gather at my paws'. Perfect! They quickly came trotting over, eager to hear what they had to say. Herb patrols, surely? She was eager to know what she'd be sent out for - after all, her herb knowledge wasn't great (to say the least), so it was always interesting to learn a little more. 'Marigolds, mushrooms, and cobwebs,' huh? Marigolds and cobwebs shouldn't bee too hard to find, she was a little worried about gathering mushrooms. It seemed simple enough, but they weren't sure how they'd even pluck them out. Oh well, hopefully it'd work itself out. They'd been grouped up with Rookfire, Foggymask and Pigeonpaw. She was familiar with Rookfire, but the other two? She wasn't really sure. Passing a customary head dip to Mossfreckle, she padded up to Rookfire, who Mossfreckle had quickly drawn her attention too - how sweet! Darkleaf certainly wasn't one to poke their nose into others' business, but whatever was going on between the two seemed cute, that was, if she'd read it right. "Hiya," She purred, "nice day for a herb patrol." She smiled, acknowledging the blazing sun. Perhaps it was a bit too warm, but they'd try to make the most of it.

@alec
@forest
@Luminous

Old August 12th, 2024, 03:56 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw wasted no time in coming over at the call of their name from their favorite cat besides others. Naturally, the dark feline had favorites within the clan, it was also expected. When one is left alone for most of their kithood, any ounce of personal connections they made, they held close. So imagine how delighted the paw felt when they heard their name along with their sister to go out with the medicine cat themselves. Of course, Wispy wanted to yell at the nickname the other gave them, but not once did they act out on it. Not trying to make it obvious how excited they felt, the paw came forward and took a spot in front of Moss. Wispy didn't hear their sibling so they could only assume that meant she hadn't shown up yet. "Hm, okay sounds easy to find" came their mumbled response, as they burned the description to memory. This herb patrol would go easier this time around, especially with the knowledge of what the herb smelt like and felt like. They had gotten lucky being on patrol with their younger adopted brother, he was a massive help. It wasn't easy searching for plants because they didn't know what they smelt like or felt, using sight painfully was not an option for them.

@Mica @elio

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old August 13th, 2024, 12:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 22 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)

· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider padded into camp, Ravenheart and Gutspaw in tow. Man, he seemed to be late reporting in patrols a lot! Er, well, this was the second time. So maybe not that much. He hoped he wasn’t in trouble, he did bring his patrol mates back and plenty of prey!

“Hey boss, here’s that prey you asked for!!”

[Hillstrider delivered 1 frog and 2 mice!]

[Hey yall sorry work wiped me yesterday go ahead and just post them returning and reporting here!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 13th, 2024, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

@Mica @wolfie

Ravenheart followed the other two as they returned from the patrol, carrying two frogs. It wasn't their best catch, and they couldn't help but be disappointed by the results of this hunt, but they shoved the feeling aside. They could always hunt more next patrol. They looked forward to next time they could get out into the wilderness.

[Ravenheart delivered 2 frogs]

"Hope we didn't miss too much," they greeted with a small smile.
Old August 14th, 2024, 01:54 PM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 7 moons
Lean, brown molly with dark orange spots, lighter belly, and green eyes
Dreamwalker

Green eyes had fixed on the brown and white healder, Mossfreckle as he was called, ever since the call had rung out over the camp, but the fresh former streetcat had to note that cats didn't flood out of their dens in the same manner as they had when Dawnstar called for a meeting. But this wasn't really a meeting, was it?

The slender molly rose from where she had been resting, slowly circling closer to the cats and ear flicking a little when the cats begun to get assigned into groups. The words "border patrol" came to mind, something she'd overheard her new clanmates mentioning and that seemed similar to the scouting missions her mother had sent her on. But these seemed to be patrols sent out to look for herbs.

Adderpaw wasn't sure if Mossfreckle had spotted her approaching to simply recalled her name from the previous meeting and thought it suitable to give her a stronger taste of clanlife, but the spotted apprentice's name was called along with three others, and she quickly perked up to note the names and description of the plants. She had never been too familiar with plants nor put aside time to collect any, but the ones her patrol was assigned didn't seem too complicated, so she sat course towards Rookfire who really was the only one of the group who she knew the name of so far, dipping her head in the typical greeting as she did.

@alec @forest @sleepyyjax
decided last min to swap pigeon w adder since pidge's been on so many herb patrols already just pretend adder was assigned for this

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old August 14th, 2024, 03:47 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 13 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

returning from the patrol, squirrelrise slips back into camp. approaching her mother former mentor, she dips her head in a greeting. "hi, mi-mistlewhisker." okay, all she has to do is report. what is she supposed to say, exactly..? she supposes it's best to keep it simple. "everything..went well..," she begins, the tiniest bit of a grin showing. this is her second patrol she's led and it's also been successful. "n-no trouble..from windclan." in fact, the border was barren save from her own patrol, which she's thankful for.

[ @Mica ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was pleased to see her former apprentice was the first of her patrols to return, reporting in swiftly. "Good." The deputy meowed, dipping her head briefly in dismissal. "Thank you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
rookfire padded into camp, patrol mates hopefully right behind him and made a beeline for mistlewhisker where the muddied tom dropped the rabbit he had been holding, subsequently regaining the ability to voice his thoughts "reporting back from darkwater mire, fenneldrop and midnightpaw did well and i noticed nothing out of order, ma'am." he rasped, awaiting mistlewhiskers reaction and dismissal.

[ rookfire caught: 1 frog, 1 rabbit, 2 mouse, 1 bird ]
[ @narcissus @Omari @Mica ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcissus View Post
@Mica @alec @Omari

fenneldrop followed after her patrolmates, depositing her catch on the pile (a frog, a curlew, and a shrew) and pausing by the enforcer, waiting likewise.
Rookfire returned with Fenneldrop--though Midnightpaw seemed to be missing. Mistlewhisker narrowed her eye as they approached. She was grateful Rookfire had taken the place of a missing Yellowtwist. "Good to hear. Did Midnightpaw make it back with you?" The apprentice was nearly warrior-aged and Mistlewhisker had partially trained her herself, so she knew the cat could hold her own. But rules were rules and she needed that apprentice to report back in order to prevent her from punishing more cats.

[I have prompted @Omari to report!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@redshiftreign - Grousepaw | @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Mica - Mistlewhisker

The Shadow Queen trailed in behind the rest of her patrol mates not long after their arrival. She dropped her catches down and then sat down to take a moment to scratch at the side of her neck. She had gotten herself cleaned up well enough, burrs removed, but it still felt itchy and uncomfortable. This was going to do wonders on her already sour mood.

"As you can see the patrol went well. Grousepaw and Darkcloud pulled their weight and brought in a good haul." Dawnstar lowered her hindleg as she finished reporting. She was eager to return to her den, the hunting took a bit out of her and she needed to rest. As for Grousepaw, she still didn't trust him much if at all, but he wasn't a lazy slacker so she'd count that for something.

He seemed more calm after the hunt which made her wonder why. She hadn't done anything worth keeping one's guard up but neither had she done anything to put it down. She was too prickly to think too deeply right now. "Unless you need something I'm going to sleep." The plump feline dismissed herself, hissing and spitting at anyone who moved out of her way too slowly.
[ +1 rabbit, 1 squirrel, 1 frog, 1 crow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

⋆˖ The Fool ˖⋆
SILVER TONGUE - JUST A SCRATCH - BURN, BABY, BURN
"either or, it doesn't really matter. neither really phase me, it's war and war is madness."

[ @Undertaker [ dawnstar ] , @Morrigan [ darkcloud ] , @Mica [ mistle] ]

"we shall," grousepaw hummed, disarming grin returning and turned to trot with his prey in tow back to camp. ever in-between a jog and a walk, energy and strenght in each step charged by coiled muscle under a bulk of mottled fur. he had found an awkwardness in his pawsteps around the leader loosening from the however brief exposure. his theory was proven, however certain he had been before he was only more so ow. dawn was just a cat. same as him. one with a lot of power behind her words; one who could aim the metaphorical gun that was mistlewhisker at him and shoot, or even take it upon herself to judgement call him. but she was just a cat, same as him.

extra lives or not. (and frankly, he had yet to see proof of that with his own eyes, and was skeptical at best. lot of good starclan had done him. maybe he'd get to meet his ancestors; learn the art of omens and whatnot, and open his eyes to a world where that sort of thing was real. he was skeptical at best. it seemed like a really good way to control what people think, so he wouldn't be surprised to hear it was all a well concealed hoax.)

he was only just bouncing back from his brief spiral upon his brother disappearing on patrol; and with no sign of glowing returning, grouse felt doubt creep up. almost paranoia- he was bad about that. a cynic, maybe. even if everything in him fought for optimism and hope, the sick truth of reality always shone through like a spire casting shadows through the glaring sunlight, a blade of darkness slicing the glow of naivety.

he realized rather acutely that he was missing sleepy more than he cared to admit. his self imposed distance from her had been for good reason; she was merciless in her destruction at the raid. she had filled the same number of graves in one short day as he was carrying prey. but that quiet little anxious voice deep in the back of his mind crawled up and said keep her close, or you'll loose her to.

and admittedly, that made him want to bite his own tongue off. or blow up. whichever was easier.

but those were problems for future grouse; and with his training going well- (just one more lesson he was soon to ask sagechaser for, then once moss taught him everything he knew-) -he'd be ready to take a full name. the pantheon had opened up its arms wide and ensnared the rebel in its web. the only way from here was up.

it was, by all definitions, a cage.

but all of that was just food for thought, and when he trotted up to the command post and looked up at mistle, he grinned.

"grouse in the house; one mouse and two toads from me." he beamed, rather proud of himself because in spite of his subpar luck with hunting, he had managed to bring in a pretty passable haul. dipping his head in acknowledgement, he ducked off to deposit his prey in the pile. the full report was an honor reserved for dawnstar, the arbitrarily assigned leader of this patrol, and oblige that. he was just here to feed clan and then scram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Giving Mistlewhisker the brief nod of respect, that was mandatory in Darkcloud's eyes when interacting with high ranks, she steered herself to the fresh kill pile. Placing her mouse and starlings with Grousepaw's before indifferently glancing back as Dawnstar reported. They'd brought back prey and now the clan would feast. Now the warrior was satisfied.

(+1 mouse, +2 starlings)

@Undertaker @redshiftreign @Mica
Ah, so it seemed Dawnstar and Grousepaw had returned. Darkcloud as well, though Mistlewhisker was hardly worried about the warrior. Grousepaw seemed alive and in good spirits, and Dawnstar seemed as crabby as normal. The deputy had half expected the leader to kill the medicine cat apprentice for slighting her or speaking of treason, but Grousepaw was still here. Good. Mistlewhisker wasn't sure why, but she had a fondness for the fool. As each of them dropped off their prey, she gave them all a nod, ending with Dawnstar. "Thank you, the three of you." She meowed dismissively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The walk was swift and uneventful, the bustle of camp soon returning to her senses as she breached the camp's entrance, eyes looking to ensure both siblings were still at her side before she moved to report to Mistlewhisker, head dipping briefly.
"Clear, the border. ...Herondive Hollow. No issues."
A monotonous voice sounded, vibrant eyes briefly moving over Quillpaw and Cinderpaw.

[ @Mica @Neptune. @furrensic ]

Sleepysunrise came in next, reporting the border to be clear. Mistlewhisker gave the young Enforcer a nod in grateful dismissal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite entered the camp, heading straight for Mistlewhisker at a steady pace. His paws even dragged a little lazily in the process. The patrol had been very uneventful and honestly, he was almost sad about it. The only exciting thing -- rather, annoying -- was the lack of the apprentice showing. "Nothing exciting at the border. No signs of RiverClan, their scent is barely noticeable. Duskpaw didn't bother showing up for the patrol, though."

With that, Hawkbite turned to head towards the Warriors' Den for a nap.

@gs29513 - Shrewstep | @Mica - Mistlewhisker
Mistlewhisker nodded to her former commander, pleased to hear that RiverClan hadn't come back before they were allowed. But displeased to hear that Duskpaw hadn't shown up. Looks like she would be adding another cat to her list of punishments. "Thank you, Hawkbite." Ever since their starlit conversation, things had been... tense between them. Not in a bad way, but in the way of two cats who were sorting through unfamiliar feelings. It was nice knowing he didn't hate her, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 22 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)

· · ────────────── · ·
[Ravenheart - @Rowlet ] [Gutspaw - @wolfie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider padded into camp, Ravenheart and Gutspaw in tow. Man, he seemed to be late reporting in patrols a lot! Er, well, this was the second time. So maybe not that much. He hoped he wasn’t in trouble, he did bring his patrol mates back and plenty of prey!

“Hey boss, here’s that prey you asked for!!”

[Hillstrider delivered 1 frog and 2 mice!]

[Hey yall sorry work wiped me yesterday go ahead and just post them returning and reporting here!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlet View Post
Ravenheart
ShadowClan
they/them | 23 moons
[Small black cat with green eyes and a tuft of white chest fur]

@Mica @wolfie

Ravenheart followed the other two as they returned from the patrol, carrying two frogs. It wasn't their best catch, and they couldn't help but be disappointed by the results of this hunt, but they shoved the feeling aside. They could always hunt more next patrol. They looked forward to next time they could get out into the wilderness.

[Ravenheart delivered 2 frogs]

"Hope we didn't miss too much," they greeted with a small smile.
Mistlewhisker eyed the two warriors as they rushed up to her, a glimmer of amusement in her eye as Hillstrider immediately bumbled forward and dropped the prey at her paws. She had seen Mossfreckle eyeing this tabby tom, and for the life of her could not figure out what the medicine cat saw in the idiot. But, he reported his patrol, and that was what mattered. It seemed that Gutspaw hadn't returend with them, though... "Gutspaw returned with you, did bite not?" She directed the question at both of them.

[I have prompted @wolfie to report!]

And that left one more patrol... Burningnight and the three apprentices. Hm, she wondered absently if Birdpaw had accidentally lead them all to their deaths. It would be another headache, so she hoped they were merely late.

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old August 14th, 2024, 03:58 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpaw followed Rookfire back to camp, carrying her catches back home. She dropped her three pieces of prey–one frog, two squirrels–and then she raced after her patrolmates to ensure that nobody got in trouble.

"Sorry! Very sorry, my sincerest apologies for lagging behind." She gave a dip of her head, keeping her head bowed until she heard any words from Mistlewhisker.

[ @alec @Mica @narcissus sorry i thought i posted but turns out i left it in my docs and didn't post anything at all !!! ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 14th, 2024, 09:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elio View Post
❦ Last but certainly not least was the most dire patrol, to top it all off, however, he was taking his two favourite arkkits… well, paws now… out for some time with their uncle and bird brother… shheee had adopted him far before Lostspark had so it made for some messy family lines… ”Birdpaw { @Mica } and Wispypaw { @Kix },” he chirped cheerily as he spotted the two apprentices, ”We are heading off to Mourning Ruins to gather Lovage and Rosemary[/U], both are pretty low so I need two of the best apprentices to help me out,” he stopped to lick the two young mollies between their ears as they showed up, ”Birdy Princess, not so little are you anymore, hm?” an authentic chuckle slipped form his maw as he nudged the apprentice teasingly, “you will be on lovage duty, it’s a tall bushy plant with three pointed leaves with top thick to slimming stems with a deep red at their base that faded to a vivid green as it goes up,” turning to eager but blind blue eyes the lanky herbalist continued his descriptive spiel, ”my little shadow, your noble task is to gather the sharp smelling Rosemary, its a slim but bushy plant that has needle like leaves that jut from medium stems that twist and curl to give the plant an erratic look,” she was getting bigger too and he quite missed being her little travel service, a professional badger ride service at its finest.

new memories and the good old times
[ optional plot: cute bonding because Moss doesn’t spend enough time with his favourite sisters/ nieces ]

[ these are a lot less thought out then usual and I apologise for the lack of super coordinated groupings, the half baked plots, and so on ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw wasted no time in coming over at the call of their name from their favorite cat besides others. Naturally, the dark feline had favorites within the clan, it was also expected. When one is left alone for most of their kithood, any ounce of personal connections they made, they held close. So imagine how delighted the paw felt when they heard their name along with their sister to go out with the medicine cat themselves. Of course, Wispy wanted to yell at the nickname the other gave them, but not once did they act out on it. Not trying to make it obvious how excited they felt, the paw came forward and took a spot in front of Moss. Wispy didn't hear their sibling so they could only assume that meant she hadn't shown up yet. "Hm, okay sounds easy to find" came their mumbled response, as they burned the description to memory. This herb patrol would go easier this time around, especially with the knowledge of what the herb smelt like and felt like. They had gotten lucky being on patrol with their younger adopted brother, he was a massive help. It wasn't easy searching for plants because they didn't know what they smelt like or felt, using sight painfully was not an option for them.

@Mica @elio

Header made by Marigold

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 8 moons | 58/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw was thrilled to be put on another patrol, especially since it was with her favorite cat of all time, Mossfreckle! Birdpaw trotted up, giving them both a beaming smile and waving her tail in hello. Onwards!!

---
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!