Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:32 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM

Old March 6th, 2023, 08:00 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: SkyClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Thornkit sniffed around then looking at the apprentice"whats it like being a apprentice!" he said loudly unaware he's doing that
@Guardian Fox
Bunnypaw blinked and turned his foggy pale yellow eyes down in what he assumed was the direction of the Kit "it's, quite fun, though tuffer, since i'm blind" he signed as he spoke

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 6th, 2023, 09:02 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Halfpaw}

Halfpaw blinked a couple times to Starrynight’s words, suddenly shaking her head afterwards as she fluffed out her coat from embarrassment. Of course. She had to embarrass herself in front of another mentor. Again. An small sigh escaped the young molly, the chimera giving a small, appreciative nod. “Er... Sorry Starrynight. It’s a bit of an habit when you had a mentor before that was formerly the deputy.” She murmured, trailing her eyes towards the grit dirt below. She hadn’t thought about Moonbear in a while, and now mentioning him made her stomach curl with unease. He lied to the clan about his heritage and it made her feel sick to the stomach. Halfpaw’s thoughts were interrupted when she heard Asterpaw speak. Honestly, she forgot he was going to join them for a brief second. With a purr, she gave him a soft smile. ”Of course. It’s better that I train with someone that I know. Even if it was briefly.” She mused, giving off a small chuckle of amusement.

However, Halfpaw began focusing back towards Starrynight when she began giving out directions. Halfpaw listening to each word that her mentor was saying. She silently followed from behind, wincing every once in a while from her sore pads throbbing with pain. She was used to it, unfortunately. Her thoughts then began to stir when Starrynight asked how she was fitting in with the changes of SkyClan. Halfpaw was half tempted to say that she didn’t like the fact that Moonbear lied or that Webstripe stepped down, but she held herself back. She didn’t want to give out those parts of her thoughts. “It’s… quite a change.” She admitted, the tip of her tail giving a small twitch. “Honestly, I still remember when I was a kit here and there wasn’t much warriors. Now it’s just… changed since then.” Halfpaw was right about that. Honestly she didn’t exactly expect her best friend to be the medicine cat temporarily. It shocked her out of her mind, really.

@Clyde @Yugo.

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old March 7th, 2023, 04:22 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

A new rank? Sub-rank, whatever. Well, she didn't fancy it. She wanted to be a proper warrior.
Haywing watched, listened and nodded.
New kits in the Nursery? That was nice, it meant more kits for her to play with, when they finally came. Ravenlight was feeling more and more exhausted as days went by. She hoped that it would be soon.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 7th, 2023, 11:51 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

——————
(This Post Is Open To Everyone!)

Disabled... Friends? FawnPaw was never told about this new rank, nor asked about it. She had been blindly tossed in like prey is tossed into the fresh kill pile.As they please, as long as it isn't loafing about... The words felt like a pin in her heart as she interpreted the words of her dear leader she once respected... As of you who can actually use your legs... will be asked to... She wanted so badly to scream and hiss and make a fuss but still, she continued to listen...

The fawn-like molly wondered if he had been trying to be so... harsh. Everything he had explained felt like a direct stab at her... More devastating news came along as her leader continued to speak about this role and FawnPaw only caught what she didn't want to hear... Sub rank, continue training, stripped of rank, rank rank rank... This new role sounded like some responsibility she may just be too young for. It made her upset that her... Former?! mentor just threw her into it.

But rather than being strong and standing up for herself, she found her paws leading her forward to accept the new rank... Quivering like a branch in the wind, She stopped and turned to face her clan mates... This just isn't for me... Tell them FawnPaw! Tell Them...! Clearing her throat, she smiled... "Th-thank You..." She says, Facing her clan mates... "I-I'm honored-d t-t-to be th-th-the st-tart of this-s new p-p-position...!"

Regret. Regret regret regret. FawnPaw felt sick to her stomach as she began to wobble rather than her usual quiver... The young brown molly looked very unwell... Taking a deep breath, she staggered to her seat with struggle as she basically gasped for air... Her nose burned, tears threatened to show themselves and her ears rang, she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself alive. She wanted to go back out onto the ice and fall through again... No! What was she thinking? Had FawnPaw lost her mind?!

Finding herself back in her original spot, she shut her eyes and counted mice... One... She inhaled... Two... She exhaled... Three... She reached 27 when she decided to open her eyes, scanning her clanmates around her... "I... I'm-m... I'm okay..."
——————
Old March 7th, 2023, 12:04 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FawnSpirit~ View Post

——————

——————
(This Post Is Open To Everyone!)

Disabled... Friends? FawnPaw was never told about this new rank, nor asked about it. She had been blindly tossed in like prey is tossed into the fresh kill pile.As they please, as long as it isn't loafing about... The words felt like a pin in her heart as she interpreted the words of her dear leader she once respected... As of you who can actually use your legs... will be asked to... She wanted so badly to scream and hiss and make a fuss but still, she continued to listen...

The fawn-like molly wondered if he had been trying to be so... harsh. Everything he had explained felt like a direct stab at her... More devastating news came along as her leader continued to speak about this role and FawnPaw only caught what she didn't want to hear... Sub rank, continue training, stripped of rank, rank rank rank... This new role sounded like some responsibility she may just be too young for. It made her upset that her... Former?! mentor just threw her into it.

But rather than being strong and standing up for herself, she found her paws leading her forward to accept the new rank... Quivering like a branch in the wind, She stopped and turned to face her clan mates... This just isn't for me... Tell them FawnPaw! Tell Them...! Clearing her throat, she smiled... "Th-thank You..." She says, Facing her clan mates... "I-I'm honored-d t-t-to be th-th-the st-tart of this-s new p-p-position...!"

Regret. Regret regret regret. FawnPaw felt sick to her stomach as she began to wobble rather than her usual quiver... The young brown molly looked very unwell... Taking a deep breath, she staggered to her seat with struggle as she basically gasped for air... Her nose burned, tears threatened to show themselves and her ears rang, she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself alive. She wanted to go back out onto the ice and fall through again... No! What was she thinking? Had FawnPaw lost her mind?!

Finding herself back in her original spot, she shut her eyes and counted mice... One... She inhaled... Two... She exhaled... Three... She reached 27 when she decided to open her eyes, scanning her clanmates around her... "I... I'm-m... I'm okay..."
——————
The Tall tom Made his way Over to his New Apprentice, well one of his new apprentices "Hey, Fawnpaw. it's Alright you know... Come, shall we Go gather Bunny and Set out for Twilight Orchard? we can Start With Going over your new ranks, duties..." Viperstike meowed calmly

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:19 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

ICECLOUD
she/her | 24 Moons

Icecloud had been watching from the entrance of the Nursery, few of the
announcements of this meeting had made her happy but before any of them could respond Bonestar hurried back into his den. There was the announcement of her kits and the rebuilding of the nursery all of these made her quite happy but the subrank made her a little uneasy.

She turned to look at Fawnpaw noticing she was having a hard time while listening to Bonestars speech, she moved to her taking a seat beside her. The silver queen watched as the smaller molly seemed to be troubled she wanted to invite her to take a break near the nursery but her new mentor had gotten to her first. Offering a gentle smile the queen turned on her heels back into the nursery.

[ open to anyone ; @~FawnSpirit~ ]

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:43 PM

ICECLOUD
she/her | 24 Moons

The molly was relaxing in the nursery or as relaxed as one could be with a bunch of rowdy kits surrounding her, she watched her own play almost jumping to her feet every time she saw them tumble off their feet. "Bunnykit ( @Faline )! Spit that rock out of your mouth!" She lowered her voice to just barely yell she wouldn't want to scare him and have him choke on it. Now where did Cloverkit ( @Yugo. ) run off to?

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:47 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Before completely disappearing into his Den he looked back with a guarded look "SlowKoi! ( @Soldier ) Lichenpaw! ( @Apollo. ) Come to my den when you have some time. i'd like to speak with both of you. " With that he padded to the back of his den...

(he has a private thread in alt private if you want to rp there)

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:50 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverkit
The small pale she cat huddled in a corner not far away from her mother. If needed she could scurry over in case of any immediate danger…but now she was preoccupied by a small butterfly fluttering about the nursery entrance. Her tiny eyes wide with wonder as she hobbled after it on shaky little legs. Tiny tail in the air she fumbled and fell a few times but always got back up. Huh it’s colder the closer she got to the entrance the colder it became. Puffing out a sneeze she tumbled backwards, rolling all the way to a stop as her mothers paws. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she sniffled. Mama..it’s cold she mewed.
@bunnipop
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:56 PM

ICECLOUD
she/her | 24 Moons

The silver queen couldn't help but feel her heartbreak as tears threatened to fall from her kit eyes, her daughter had always been the weakest when it came to emotions almost anything was enough to make her cry. Cooing softly she swept the tiny kit up with her tail bringing her closer to her body heat, "You wont be cold if you stay inside the den or close to mama." She pointed out the warm den before turning back to her, "Once you have a strong thick coat it won't be as cold anymore."

@Yugo. @/Faline