Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:42 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Dawncloud happily joined into te congratulatory cheering for the young new apprentices.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:45 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Shimm ]

Goosefury may have arrived a little late to the meeting, but that didn't prevent him stopping in his tracks and his letting his jaw fall slack. An apprentice. He was getting an apprentice. Was Lionstar out of his mind? While he appreciated the praise, he was in no way fit to take on an apprentice!
No, just calm down. It's fine. You can do this. You WON'T need assistance. Still looking startled, he made his way over to Sunpaw to touch noses with him. "I'll do my best," he told him.
--------------------

[ @Splashpelt ]

Curlkit was barely able to stop himself from leaping into the air like an excited baby, but he did move over to Nightclaw with obvious excitement in his step. "Hello," he meowed politely as he reached his new mentor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Slushie
Finally! Nightclaw pads up to her apprentice and whispers "You're doing great." She smiles fondly. The warrior turns away from Curlpaw and stalks away to sit by a few other warriors. "Turtlepaw, Turtlepaw, Turtlepaw! Smokepaw, Smokepaw, Smokepaw! Sunpaw, Sunpaw, Sunpaw! Fernpaw, Fernpaw, Fernpaw!" Nightclaw takes a sharp breath of air and continues chanting. "Beanpaw, Beanpaw, Beanpaw! Silentpaw, Silentpaw, Silentpaw! Stormpaw, Stormpaw, Stormpaw!" She says her new apprentice's name louder then the rest. "Curlpaw, Curlpaw, Curlpaw! Duskpaw, Duskpaw, Duskpaw! Almondpaw, Almondpaw, Almondpaw! Dogpaw, Dogpaw, Dogpaw!"
So many new apprentices! And she had finally gotten one.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:10 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @elysian ]

Grizzlybug widened his eyes when his name was called after Beanpaw’s and he nearly bounced in delight. This would be perfect! The fluffy tom trotted to the front of the crowd and stopped before the newly named Beanpaw, eyes twinkling merrily.

“Congratulations, kid,” he murmured as he leaned down to touch noses.

The large warrior couldn’t hold back a grin as he touched his nose to Beanpaw’s and he stood up with a giddy shake of his fluff.

“Thank you, Lionstar!”

His voice was soft since he was already close to the stream stone and he didn’t want to disrupt the meeting, but he wanted to let the leader know how much it meant to him that he’d been observing the two together and decided to make them mentor and apprentice. Grizzlybug has never been happier to be in Riverclan than in that moment.

“C’mon,” he meowed to Beanpaw, bounding back to where he’d been sitting.

“I promise to be the best mentor for you! We can get started right away when this meeting is done and I’ll show you the territory!”
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:14 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Oh, boy. Harepaw thought . Look at all the people who had become apprentices. The den will be crowded, he thought as he cheered the names of the new apprentices. He especially liked Dogpaw for some reason; he wasn't born in the clan, and Harepaw had an interest to all the cats that weren't born to the clan.
~~*~~
Honeypaw cheered, gasping for breath at the end of her cheering.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ Please double check for your characters!
Some people may have been mentioned twice
as a mentor to another cat. ]

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

It looked like everyone he called up-- minus the stupid baby who was no longer getting a ceremony-- stepped forward and Lionstar was prepared to continue.

But not before acknowledging Maplekit the whisperer. "I'm guessing some of you may be wondering why Maplekit is not standing with you today.

"It has come to my attention he got in a dispute with Berrypaw. While not an issue on its own.. in that disagreement, he threatened to attack her and apparently she threatened to leave him on the ground bleeding.

"I will not take threats lightly in my Clan, no matter how futuristic they may be. Because of this, Maplekit's ceremony is being pushed back until he learns to not be aggressive toward Clan-mates. And Berrypaw, I want you confined to camp for the next quarter-moon. During this time, you can focus your attention on tending to the nursery and to our elders'. If I hear a peep about you threatening another cat, it won't be apprentice duties you have to worry about!"
He bared his teeth faintly at the two young cats. All things considered, they were getting off very lightly and should appreciate his choice in not being too harsh. As much as he wanted to be.

Lionstar returned his attention to the collection of young cats before him. Although he could start with those who came forward first.. he figured he should start with the one waiting the longest.

"Sunkit [ @Shimm], your apprentice ceremony has been long overdue. From this moment forth, you will be known as Sunpaw. Goosefury [ @Slushie], you fought valiantly in the raid and though your injuries were severe, you have recovered remarkably. I trust you will pass your courage and resilience onto Sunpaw." He paused for just a moment. "Sunpaw, I'll be honest with you. I was apprehensive about how you'd turn out after what happened with Dirtfur, but you have matured a lot since that day and I am proud to call you a Clan-mate."

Lionstar would give them a second to greet each other. "Goosefury, I understand if your injuries may impede some of your ability to train, and I expect you to seek assistance if you need it. There should be no reason as to why Sunpaw is held back any longer."

With his piece said on that, he moved on.

"Fernkit [ @Flowstream], from this moment forth you will be known as Fernpaw. Hollywatcher [ @RainbowQuail], you are a hard-working and understanding warrior, and I trust you will pass your compassion onto Fernpaw.

"Almondkit [ @TeamInkBot], from this moment forth you will be known as Almondpaw. Frostflame [ @Laser eyeballs], you've shown yourself to be friendly and I hope you pass your strengths onto Almondpaw."
He didn't know this tom very well, but hoped it'd turn out fine.

"Dogkit [ @Lynxpaw], from this moment forth you will be known as Dogpaw. Blazeclaw [ @Quailsong], despite being a newer Clan-mate you have proven your dedication to RiverClan and I trust you will pass on your loyalty to Dogpaw.

"Dawnkit [ @Dawneye],"
Lionstar lingered on her name for just a moment. "From this moment you will be known as Dawnpaw. Nighttuft [ @MagicCat99], as a former queen I trust you can pass on your compassion for all cats to Dawnpaw.. while also teaching her a lesson in discipline." He was still displeased with her behavior toward Bumblebelly and being confronted and hoped Nighttuft would help her see the error of her ways.

"Duskkit [ @Stonewolf], from this moment forth you will be known as Duskpaw. Doefeather [ @TeamRiverRipple], I know you have your work cut out for you with Cricketleap, but I trust taking on Duskpaw will be no challenge.

"Smokekit [ @TeamRiverRipple], from this moment forth you will be known as Smokepaw. Raccoontail [ @Pepperkins], perhaps you can take this opportunity to prove yourself to the Clan again after your disappearance. Smokepaw will be your apprentice.

"Turtlekit [ @Socks], from this moment forth you will be known as Turtlepaw. Cloverwish [ @CloverAndCoffee], you are another Clan-mate that has recently disappeared and although I was apprehensive about letting you back in, I hope Turtlepaw becoming your apprentice will give you a chance to redeem yourself as well.

"Curlkit [ @Slushie], from this moment forth you will be known as Curlpaw. Nightclaw [ @Splashpelt], you are a fierce and determined warrior and I trust you will pass your skills onto Curlpaw.

"Stormkit [ @Pluto], from this moment forth you will be known as Stormpaw. Snowstripe [ @Snowstripe], I know things didn't work out with Crabpaw but I hope Stormpaw will suit you better."
He didn't know what went wrong with Crabpaw.. but Snowstripe seemed like a solid warrior to him, so he was willing to give her another shot.

"Beankit [ @elysian], from this moment forth you will be known as Beanpaw. Grizzlybug [ @Beau], since you did so well with catching Eveningpaw up on her training, I am assigning Beanpaw to be your apprentice. I heard he's taken a shine to you, anyway." It was hard to not notice several warriors stealing a kit from camp.

"And Silentkit [ @Elementals], from this moment forth you will be known as Silentpaw. Driftblaze [ @TeamInkBot] will be your mentor. Driftblaze, you are a strong and kind warrior, and I trust you will pass your skills onto Silentpaw."

Yeesh, that was a lot!! Lionstar was pretty sure he didn't miss anyone at least.

Time to let his voice rest while everyone met their new partner.

[ @shortstack, @CheetahPelt, @Starbot, @RedHead, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @vermin, @:Grimm:, @Echobreeze18, @x ghostie, @Goldwhisker, @Wolfie, @Skye, @implimm, @Splashy, @Zesty Mango, @Katwhisperer, @Rainquail, @Spiderfrost, @Beau, @Shimm, @Sneakyfox55, @FireSandwich, @Snowstripe, @TeamRiverRipple, @Slushie, @Sparkling Bliss, @SparrowSoar, @DarkNight, @hxneysuckle, @Leopardblaze, @Pluto, @Camilla, @Dust, @crypticcountryroad, @shadowcla, @WhiteStripes, @Quailsong, @CloverAndCoffee, @Elementals, @Splashpelt, @RainbowQuail, @Laser eyeballs, @TeamInkBot, @Yukine, @Pepperkins, @Daylily Orchid, @Greenleap, @The Shadow Flower, @Mentallyunstable, @Star child, @Fuzzy, @Loon, @Estelle, @kittygirl, @Queenie, @Fae, @Puddle~, @.Bread., @Shadeleaf, @Mumble, @Silvershadow9, @Socks, @Tundra, @Rose Child (Gay Bean), @Zero, @hope, @Willowfern, @S-oft, @Flowstream, @Lynxpaw, @Dawneye, @Stonenight, @elysian, @Lune, @Rani, @Applebreeze, @-Pounce- ]
Troutspring, Darkpaw, and Nightpaw chanted the names in unison with the other cats.
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:31 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @S-oft ]

Hivekit turned to the striped tom beside her, confusion clouding her gaze.

"Hey, Bumblebelly? I don't have a father."

Or a mother, for that matter.

The she-kit shook her head, casting a glance at the leader.

"He must be confused."

And why does asking questions have anything to do with being a bad clan cat?

She sighed inwardly, watching her friends pad forward.

Maybe being a clan cat is too hard for me.

Maybe I shouldn't be here.

Hivekit's tail drooped at the thought. She, Splotch, and Patch had been together for so long!

I don't want to leave them!

But... aren't they leaving
me?

She looked forlornly at the cats she'd considered siblings.

I don't want to be left behind!

just a critter
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Hollywatcher twitched her ears and walked over to Fernpaw to touch noses with her. She smiled. “Don’t worry, you’re going to have a fun time with me.” She flicked her tail and winked at her. She was honestly excited to have an apprentice. It meant that she’d have someone to talk to and teach! Priorities. One of those made Hollywatcher disappointed in herself but she wasn’t going to dwell on that.

@Flowstream
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Beau

Beankit — no, Beanpaw’s nervousness dissolved at once. He was with Grizzlybug! He was nearly frozen, that was how shocked he was. The siamese looked around as Grizz came to him, touched his nose, and spoke to him. He wasn’t sure what the whole nose thing was about, but he’d go with it. Anyway, this was great! He nearly bounced back to where Grizzlybug — his mentor — was sitting. This was all so amazing! "Yes!" he exclaimed quietly, feeling almost giddy.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Beau @elysian
Eveningpaw was proud to know her mentor got a new apprentice she let them enjoy the celebration for a little bit before slipping quietly over to Grizzlybug and smiled,” Don’t worry, you won’t have two apprentices for much longer.” she meowed smiling she gave Beanpaw a nod,” Trust me, Grizzybug is the best cat you could get as a mentor.“ she meowed smiling

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 18th, 2020 at 10:15 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 10:15 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw cheered her best friends name as loud as she could.

@Lynxpaw

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread