Today 09:49 AM

Old January 1st, 2024, 01:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Watchful green eyes stayed on Asterpaw as the young tom moved to locate herbs of his own. Redhawk can tell he's tracking a scent, and when he turned around two lavender stocks hanging from his mouth her tail shoots up with a purr. "Good f-find, Asterpaw!" she praised the young tom with an approving nod. Shortly after, Drizzlenight returned with two of the lavender plants as well. This was certainly a good start!

"Let's see if t-there's anything e-else we can sss-spot." Not that what they had wasn't good enough - it definitely was! But Red was certain there were more herbs to be plucked - they were just hiding from plain sight. Plus, going into the thick of leaf-bare and the following newleaf, having a stocked herb storage would be good.

Setting her two marigold flowers down where she could recollect them later, the reddish-brown warrior decided to try her luck around the edges of the frost-covered pond again. The ground was muddier and slippery but she kept her gaze half on the plants around her and half on the ground so she didn't slip. Nosing through the cattails that surrounded the body of water, Redhawk eventually caught a calming and peaceful scent, one that reminded her of curling up in her warm nest.

"Lavender," she breathed with a smile as she stepped closer to the source. It was quiet lovely, and filled her mind as well with memories of her sister. Soft brown fur that Red would often use as a pillow, snuggling up to her in the apprentice's den, and then later in the warrior's den. Her smile grew wider as she stepped closer, and then--

Suddenly watching the world go sideways, Redhawk opened her jaws to shout before the icy water met her side. A yelp came from her as she thrashed about, her paws striking something solid as water rushed over her. She was only under briefly before her head broke the surface with a gasp. "C-C-Cold!" came the stuttered reply as she scrambled back towards the edge of the pond. Claws sank into the mud and she hauled herself out, water dripping from her pelt. The ThunderClan warrior gave herself a sharp shake, limbs shivering from the cold. Just behind her, with the cattail's now trampled, was another patch of lavender and marigold.

[ @FrostyGalaxy @Cherry~ ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 28th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 04:37 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“Yeah, sure” Rainpaw whispered, tail drooping. She was still sad.

Willowpaw

FtM|6 1/2 moons| mentor: MothDust| fluffy dark smoky FtM with green eyes|

Willowpaw looked over at Rainpaw, again, but this time said nothing. MothDust went on to explain how to unsheathe your claws, crouch properly, and how to lunge. Willowpaw took in every detail, while still paying attention to Rainpaw. She was a bit upset that Rainpaw didn't trust her enough to tell her what was going on, but it wasn't her place to listen if Rainpaw didn't want to talk.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 1st, 2024, 05:00 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
Willowpaw

Willowpaw looked over at Rainpaw, again, but this time said nothing. MothDust went on to explain how to unsheathe your claws, crouch properly, and how to lunge. Willowpaw took in every detail, while still paying attention to Rainpaw. She was a bit upset that Rainpaw didn't trust her enough to tell her what was going on, but it wasn't her place to listen if Rainpaw didn't want to talk.
Rainpaw turned tail and walked over to a nearby stream, crouched down and stared at the stream. Tears silently streamed down her face as she stared at her reflection in the water. “H-it’s all my fault.. my brother is hurt.. he might die! I should’ve watched over him, I- I- I- I could’ve done something, I don’t know what but there must’ve been some way to help!” Rainpaw thought out loud- both Mothdust and Willowpaw heard it

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 2nd, 2024, 07:56 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Rainpaw turned tail and walked over to a nearby stream, crouched down and stared at the stream. Tears silently streamed down her face as she stared at her reflection in the water. “H-it’s all my fault.. my brother is hurt.. he might die! I should’ve watched over him, I- I- I- I could’ve done something, I don’t know what but there must’ve been some way to help!” Rainpaw thought out loud- both Mothdust and Willowpaw heard it

Mothdust

Tom|23 moons|dark fluffy ash brown tom with pale blue eyes|

Mothdust looked over, told willowpaw to stay, and walked over to Rainpaw. He put his tail around her to comfort her and sat there for a moment. "would you like to just take a break? Visit your brother?" he asked softly, "or take your mind off of it?.." he asked softly.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Mothdust

Mothdust looked over, told willowpaw to stay, and walked over to Rainpaw. He put his tail around her to comfort her and sat there for a moment. "would you like to just take a break? Visit your brother?" he asked softly, "or take your mind off of it?.." he asked softly.
“I-yeah, sure…” Rainpaw whispered. “Sorry for ruining your hideout suprise thing..” Rainpaw said

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:55 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
“I-yeah, sure…” Rainpaw whispered. “Sorry for ruining your hideout suprise thing..” Rainpaw said
MothDust

"You didn't ruin it," he says, getting up, "it's ok." he says. He goes and gets Willowpaw as they head back to camp.

Willowpaw

"Are you ok?" she asks quietly as they walk back, she seems worried. "it's not your fault, you know," she muttered to Rainpaw. "I'm sure it wasn't," she mutters again, her tail drooping a little.

Old January 2nd, 2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
MothDust

"You didn't ruin it," he says, getting up, "it's ok." he says. He goes and gets Willowpaw as they head back to camp.

Willowpaw

"Are you ok?" she asks quietly as they walk back, she seems worried. "it's not your fault, you know," she muttered to Rainpaw. "I'm sure it wasn't," she mutters again, her tail drooping a little.
“Go on without me . I’ll catch up to you after I visit my brother. I don’t want to ruin your fun.” Rainpaw said

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:14 PM
death does not define us

Quote:
“Go on without me . I’ll catch up to you after I visit my brother. I don’t want to ruin your fun.” Rainpaw said

Willowpaw

“Can I come with you?” Willowpaw asks quietly, “it won’t ruin my fun.” She says quietly.

Old January 2nd, 2024, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Willowpaw

“Can I come with you?” Willowpaw asks quietly, “it won’t ruin my fun.” She says quietly.
“Sure..” Rainpaw whispered
(Will countinue in med den~)

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:06 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: Cattail Pond

@Desert Rain Frog [ Silverpaw ]

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T1
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop whisked her tail as she padded down into Cattail Pond. She turned back to look at her apprentice, her green eyes narrowed slightly.

''Alright, Silverpaw,'' She began. ''Cattail Pond is known for water voles and frogs. See if you can catch at least one of each.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.