My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw's fur bristled. "How is that fair? I caused it, surely I should be demoted too?" Beetlepaw's tail bushed up, why was she defending Vinepaw? "Im not questioning you, but I know what is right or wrong, and that doesn't seem right." Beetlepaw seemed suddenly embarrased, should they have spoke up? She should be lucky she wasnt demoted.

@BEAR.
"Cats can have verbal disagreements, Beetlepaw. But we should not attack our Clan-mates unless we have no other choice; in defense of our lives or another's. Vinepaw should not have attacked you physically; that's why she was demoted." A swish of Wolfhive's tail. "You're not demoted because you did not physically attack first, you were defending yourself ... though next time? Just sit on the smaller apprentices, you're larger than them and can squish them into submission." Wolfhive shook his head, glancing at Twilightforest. "Still can't encourage this behavior, 'n hopefully some chores and camp confinement will make both think twice before acting similarly." [ @ollie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 02:14 PM.
Old Today, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw let out a grunt before storming to the nursery. "Last time i do something nice." she grumbled.

@BEAR.

ily!
Old Today, 02:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Now that was over, Wolfhive could reassess the meeting without apprentices glaring at each other the whole time. Normally he might feel a bit sympathetic toward them, but this.. overly dramatic behavior was just irksome. It had no reason.

He hadn't totally missed the de-escalation attempts of Morningpaw, Twilightforest, 'n even Honeypetal... though she had been more focused on Vinekit than the overall situation. "Well done, both of you." This was to Twilightforest 'n Morningpaw, specifically. "Think you just proved part of why you're becoming a warrior so young, Morningpaw. Not only do you have the skill, but you also have more sense than your seniors!" It was wild to think about, Wolfhive was also pretty sure Morningpaw was more mature than Wolfhive'd been when he was the same age... ah, though it'd only been a bit over a season cycle, it still felt like an eternity ago. He couldn't imagine how old cats felt. [ @Oliver, @ollie ]

His gaze rested on the fallen form of Pinepaw [ @phantom], having just registered the fainted apprentice amidst all the commotion. Wolfhive took his leave of the others to check on him, examining him closely for anything obviously wrong. He didn't see anything... "Drizzlecloud [ @Omari]! C'mere, quick!"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:40 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

★Twilightforest★
He/They \\ Thunderclan \\ No Purrks \\ 28 Moons

Twilightforest blinked when Wolfhive spoke to him, and dipped his head, and smiling at Morningpaw momentarily before turning away to look at Pinepaw, who lay unconscious. Oh, Starclan. He watched the hornet call for Drizzlecloud.

Old Today, 02:52 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Lavendersong, dipping her head farewell as Kestrelpaw trodded off, glanced down at her apprentice who was clearly sulking. She couldn't help but feel guilty that it was taking longer than Creepingpaw would've liked to become a warrior. But she knew better than to give in to her feeling of culpability. She still needed to talk to Bumblestar about her concerns with the glimpses of darkness in her apprentice.

Creepingpaw, brooding with his head down, caught his mentor staring and scoffed at her expression.

"I'm not a helpless kit, ya know!" He growled while baring his teeth, lifting himself off his haunches as he padded over to the apprentice den. Clearly agitated at the conversation between Kestrelpaw and his mentor.

Lavendersong sighed and shook her head. She didn't have a doubt in her mind that Creepingpaw would make a strong and fearsome warrior. And the thought both terrified and inspired her. Terrified knowing that her apprentice was quick to anger and could become a monster. But inspired, because she knew he had a good heart deep down. The apprentice she knew was brave, impish and caring. Creepingpaw's brief moments of rage and wraith had been haunting the back of Lavendersong's mind for awhile as she had been considering telling Bumblestar. But she wasn't ready to give up on him just yet.

@Rose - Kestrelpaw
Old Today, 02:55 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Dark

Lionpaw sees her mentor approach him. "hi" she mewed nervously.
@silver.