Today 07:21 PM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:16 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by alec
Today 07:15 PM

Old October 10th, 2024, 01:35 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Kit Corrals

Having been gently encouraged by his mother to attend this digging class, Falconkit slowly, reluctantly and timidly made his way from the nursery to the kit corral. The grey and cream colored kit held his gaze downwards as he slightly stumbled over his large paws, feeling a rush of anxiety swell inside his belly. He was doing his best to hold it together, but his expression was slightly twinged with uneasiness, his deep and dark brown eyes overcast with fear. All over being separated from his youngest sister, Magnoliakit. Unexplainably, he was attached to her by the hip at birth. Nothing happened to warrant such a bond, it was simply written in the stars. But posed a problem for when he needed to be away from her. Though he did his best to hide it and try to be brave.

Approaching Rabbitpaw quietly, Falconkit exhaled deeply and stared up at the apprentice with a neutral expression, "Rabbitpaw? I'm ready..." he mewed, the tone of his voice having more depth and richness due to his larger size.

@Dolomedes
@Rose
@seeingstars

Active Purrks:

Creepingpaw - Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 & 2
Old October 10th, 2024, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Hollypaw • He / Him • Windclan apprentice • 6+ moons
A mostly white tom with ginger patches throughout his pelt and bright green eyes.
{ 1 / 100 Posts}

Daywhisper had suggested next time they were holding tunneling lessons that he joins. He wasn't sure why, partially wondering if she just wanted him out of her fur for a bit. Little did he know, he ended up being voluntold by her as well.

His ears perked up when he heard his name get called by Rabbitpaw, confusion followed by distaste crossed his face as he reluctantly padded from the apprentice den to the Corrals. He looked around curiously, taking note of Falconkit being the first to arrive. Hollypaw sat, The larger-than-average-sized tom glanced down at the kit, before turning his attention back to Rabbitpaw. He bowed his head in greeting to the medicine cat apprentice "Hello Rabbitpaw" He said, flashing a small smile.

{ @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw | @twizzypaw - Falconkit | @Rose - Strawberrykit }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old October 11th, 2024, 06:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Post Count: 22/10

Bright blue eyes slowly opened at the call of her moniker, already pricked pointed ears swiveling towards the Nursery entrance. Digging lessons... hm. Strawberrykit didn't recall asking for any - she didn't even know who's voice that was - but perhaps... if Snowydad wanted her to go, then she would. Though the thought of leaving her siblings made her uneasy. Her usual blank expression morphed for a brief moment, brow furrowing, pupils narrowing to slits as she untangled herself from the family nest, peering down at Seedkit. Her baby sister was her biggest concern. Well, Seedkit wasn't exactly a baby. She was of the same litter, merely the youngest.

It wasn't just Seedkit she fussed over, though she didn't outwardly show it. As the oldest, it was Strawberrykit's duty to look after all her siblings, no?

Large white paws genetically inherited from her father, the tall she-kit slunk quietly out of the Nursery. One day she'd probably grow into these paws, but for now, they were a tad oversized - much like Snowybreeze's had been when he'd been younger, though she retained none of his clumsiness. Following the voices to her makeshift teacher, Strawberrykit said nothing as she plopped down beside the other two, not even bothering to give either one a glance. She merely stared straight ahead, unnerving, unblinking gaze fixated on Rabbitpaw as the rest of her became a statue.

[ @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw / @twizzypaw - Falconkit / @seeingstars - Hollypaw ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; October 11th, 2024 at 06:37 PM.