Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:29 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:28 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:27 PM

Old August 15th, 2023, 11:53 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Swiftkit napped

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old August 15th, 2023, 01:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(CLOSED!!! Please do not reply to this. This is an activity post and completely unrelated to her current RP.)

Acornkit slept in a mossy nest.

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 15th, 2023, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Rosebud tore through the entrance of the nursery “Seedkit my precious little baby tom!!” ,She yelled ripping through the nests trying to find her kit “Where are you!”
Old August 16th, 2023, 12:35 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Ok so Mudhound might be a little stressed. War was declared cats werent being trained enough to prepare for that mess in the warriors mind and couple of kits who were supposed to be in the clan were still not. That last one was on Mudhound admittedly but they just couldnt find a good time to slip away! The tripod had an apprentice to care for, hunting to do, a sister to talk to and again, war to prepare for. And yet somehow in that they were supposed to just leave the clan for a couple of days? The more things were unfolding the more the maine coon mix wasnt certain it was able to be done smoothly.

Rrrrrg it was just so stressful!

So thats why Mudhound was here. They desperately needed to de-stress with someone who wasnt gonna make it worse with their own troubles (because this group didnt really have troubles). Basically it was baby playtime.

Shuffling over to the nursery, a mouse with a particularly long tail in mouth, the warrior crouched down beside the entrance just out of sight. It wasnt really stealthy, anyone could tell you Mudhound had no sense of stealth, but it was probably enough for kittens. Ya'know, despite the loud thump they made sitting down, the poorly stifled giggling, and the fact that there was a giant brown furry body pressed up against the outside walls.
They had a good distraction though, the mouse. Pinching the tail between their front claws the mice's little body was tossed with a small thump into the entrance. Then, tailed used as a string it was wiggled. Like a cat toy kittypets played with the prey was jolted about and wiggled in place, puppeted from out of view by the warrior, enticing kits to play with it. The movements and scent of the food should trigger the kittens little hunters instinct, giving them the perfect opportunity to try out some first ever stalking and pouncing, and providing a little play session for all involved. Then again though maybe they'd be more inquisitive on why the dead mouse was doing that and about the warrior crouched out of view but that could be fun to!

Now Mudhound just needed to wait for the kits.

[Open to kits! This occurs at a different time then Springpaws visit] #Air

Vinekit

Vinekit ran over to Mudhound, pouncing onto their back. "I gots yous! He said proudly, sitting on Mudhound's back. "I gots yous! I gots yous!!" He chanted, he was very proud of himself. "Is yous proud? Is you?" Vinekit asked, his eyes wide.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 17th, 2023, 08:15 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Deerkit (Open)

Deerkit was biting a branch, trying to eat the bark. Her tail lashed wildly behind her, her paws kneading the ground.
Swiftkit saw Deerkit chewing on the branch and decided to grab another and mimic him.

Purrks

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old August 19th, 2023, 02:48 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Eelkit exists in the nursery.
[closed - activity post]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old August 19th, 2023, 01:31 PM
Always

Swiftkit chewed on a stick

Purrks

Old August 20th, 2023, 03:44 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Springpaw let loose the tight breath of air that she had been holding in her lungs for the last tense seconds that the queen had been surveying her posture. Did she know that she was not okay mentally? Did she know that the young calico didn’t feel alright stepping a paw into the place that had caused her immense trauma at a young kit? Or maybe did this molly potentially know who Smallsky was? Did she know her as a kit? Her brain was quick to start screaming at her to exit out the place that had caused her the futile trust issues that she had laid atop of her shoulders today; her claws sinking uncontrollably into the soil below as she tore her eyes away from the molly ahead of her. Stars, why did she feel so uncomfortable standing in front of a queen? She did it before to Mapleface and that wasn’t that big of a problem, so why was it now? A nimble nod escaped the young molly as a silent hum escaped her throat. “Y… y-yeah. Of course. I’ll… I’ll go to you if I need anything.” Her attempt at speaking was rather simple and pitiful at the same time, a snow-white paw dragging itself along her leg to try to ease the trembling anxiety threatening through her system. “I’ll… leave you be. I’m sorry for intruding into the den and possibly disturbing you and your kits. I was only just checking to see if anyone needed anything.” She flashed a short, forced smile up towards the queen, hoping that her weak shell of a disguise would help cover the anxiety that was already steadying itself through her body.

@Ladiebugg [sorry about the late response to this! ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; August 20th, 2023 at 03:59 PM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 09:44 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Fen’kit
( 2 moons - #1 )
a small black, white, and gray Tomkit with silver eyes.
the loud wails of other kits and the passing of different queens and warriors in the nursery had kept fenkit awake all night. With ruffled multicolored fur he sneezed and rolled over onto his side only to reach out in a long stretch. His silver eyes closed in annoyance as the wailing of others didn’t die down but only grow as other woke up. Grunting in displeasure he pulled himself to a sitting position then began to groom himself. A daily necessity of every cat. Or at least I hope they groom themselves. his ears pinned back at the thought of a messy mangy fur ball who smelled horribly. It wasn’t like he had anything against everyone or in this case the smelly ungroomed cats. Fen had been abandoned after a moon of nursing, he had practically raised himself.

Living like this didn’t that horrid. I don’t have a nosy and annoying queen chasing after me all the time. I’m pretty much free of worry. with tail raised high in the air he began to stalk of out his nest with long confident strides. His goal at the moment? Simple! To the prey pile for his meal of the day.

feel free to interact with him!

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; August 21st, 2023 at 10:21 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 11:15 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezzle View Post
Fen’kit
( 2 moons - #1 )
a small black, white, and gray Tomkit with silver eyes.
the loud wails of other kits and the passing of different queens and warriors in the nursery had kept fenkit awake all night. With ruffled multicolored fur he sneezed and rolled over onto his side only to reach out in a long stretch. His silver eyes closed in annoyance as the wailing of others didn’t die down but only grow as other woke up. Grunting in displeasure he pulled himself to a sitting position then began to groom himself. A daily necessity of every cat. Or at least I hope they groom themselves. his ears pinned back at the thought of a messy mangy fur ball who smelled horribly. It wasn’t like he had anything against everyone or in this case the smelly ungroomed cats. Fen had been abandoned after a moon of nursing, he had practically raised himself.

Living like this didn’t that horrid. I don’t have a nosy and annoying queen chasing after me all the time. I’m pretty much free of worry. with tail raised high in the air he began to stalk of out his nest with long confident strides. His goal at the moment? Simple! To the prey pile for his meal of the day.

feel free to interact with him!

Sunsetslash
The large tom decided to go to the nursery even though he didn't like the loudness but since he had an extra piece of prey and actually decided to be nice by giving one of the kits or queens, the piece of prey and he saw a kit reminding him of himself when he was a kit so he padded over and said to the kit "Here kid take it." He handed the kit the prey and sat down clearly at least trying to be nice.