The Ritual
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:08 PM
[p] just livin' to...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:07 PM

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Frostpaw
19/100

Frostpaw stared at her leader in horror and fear "T-Twighlightstar a-are you o-ok what h-happened?" she asked her voice shaking with worry and when the leader said she wanted Beanstar dead she couldn't help but shiver why did Twilightstar want Beanstar dead the young apprentice always thought her leader was a peaceful cat but this didn't see to be the case.

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 28th, 2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:57 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

A flurry of worried voices restlessly flowed through Cloverheart’s folded ears, the scarred cream molly currently occupied in the dark depths of the apprentices’ den as she had herself curled up and occupied on her own moss-bed. A quiet grumble escaped her lips as the rambling voices grew louder, making the cream molly abruptly stick her head up from the comfort of her bed as she stared blankly out into the clearing of gathering cats. Was there a sudden meeting being called? Huh, weird. She didn’t hear Twilightstar say anything about anybody coming over to gather around for a clan meeting. Either that, or Cloverheart felt far too tired to even bother to acknowledge the fact that she possibly did. Other than that, she grunted as she lifted herself atop of her legs, being careful about her lame leg as it did absolutely damn nothing for all she cared. Blinking away the haziness that drifted over her good eye, the scarred feline began to trek her way out of the den, squinting against the bright light of the sun as her head felt like it was numerously pounding against the loud distortion of worried voices. Jeez, what the hell was up with everyone? Why were they acting like some huge threat was coming their way to WindClan?

Opening her jaws to speak, the cream molly was just about to speak before her eyes took notice of Twilightstar, her jaws slowly coming to a close as she silently studied the leader’s blood-caked body, alongside with looking at the ground where she could see a messy trail of blood leading towards her location. What. The. Hell. That was the first thing that popped into Cloverheart’s mind. What in the actual hell just happened? Who did this to Twilightstar? Not only that, but why did they do it to Twilightstar? Questions pounded themselves aggressively in the cream molly’s mind, her stance stiffening as she grew close enough to the Galewood that she sat down in front of it. The metallic scent of blood—fresh and new—drifted past her nose, giving her a slight disgusted feeling in her gut. Not only that, but the smell of RiverClan clinged itself heavily in the air, making Cloverheart’s blood run on thin ice. Great, RiverClan had some sort of involvement with this, didn’t they? Did those fish-breathing cats ever learn to think before making a reckless decision? Not only that, but what the hell happened this time? Was it another border skirmish?

Twilightstar’s single sentence only sent an unsettling shiver down Cloverheart’s spine, her paws subconsciously pressing themselves against the soft ground as her brain silently compressed the words that escaped the leader’s mouth. Beanstar, the newly appointed RiverClan leader, did this to her? Sure, Twilightstar had mentioned that they should remain vary around the RiverClan border, but why in the hell would a leader attack another leader? Including, why would they do it for no stardamned reason? A hot wave of unbridled rage flowed through the marred feline, her tail-tip twitching angrily as her eyes narrowed down into slits. This was something that needed to be taken accountability for, and it shouldn’t be passed off as something that was only a mere accident. This was no accident, this was an absolute call-out for war. Cloverheart didn’t like wars herself, but this was too far. Beanstar crossed the damn line mercilessly killing Twilightstar and taking away one of her lives. Revenge was what was truly needed for the clan.

[OPEN]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old July 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven @Lillian

Goodness. Cowtuft had watched a cat wandered into camp. Blood splattered their pelt and there was wincing with each and every pawstep. He didn't realize who they were at the time. He never thought, he only acted. Previously Cowtuft had been sitting outside of his den in an attempt to get fresh air. Pondering over his herb patrols he had recently sent out. They needed herbs - desperately so. He cursed at himself silently realizing that his clanmate wouldn't be able to recieve proper treatment. At the very least he could hold them over. Cowtuft ducked into his den and ran swiftly to his herb storage.

He didn't get a proper look at their wounds -- the blood was so much. He grabbed a poppy flower, marigolds, the last mushroom they had, and the bundle of moss. It wasn't like cobwebs but it would have to do until he could get something better. He grabbed a burnet, perhaps that would prove to be useful. With a bundle of herbs, Cowtuft left the den. Eyes glancing around for his bloodied clanmate. He hadn't expected to see them on the Galewood. He wasn't prepared for the voice that spoke.

Twilightstar.

His heart dropped and he froze in his pawsteps, heterochromia hues widening. He never saw her .. like this. And she spoke such a dangerous statement with a tone of calmness. It frightened him, terrified him. What did Beanstar do to invoke such a thing? Why? There couldn't be a reason, not a good enough one. He shook his head and stepped outside of his den -- stepped up to Twilightstar's side. Fallownose was already there and he felt his heart eased a little.

He set down his bundle of herbs. "I can treat her wounds... while she speaks.. Time is of the essence.. " He turned to Twilightstar, "I am.. treating you,, " Cowtuft stated quietly, there was not a chance he was letting her wounds fester anymore damage. He briefly glanced down at his frontpaws with a look of confusion. They trembled and a look of betrayal passed through his eyes.

He lifted the poppy flower to shake a couple of dry seeds from its head. He pushed two seeds away and towards Twilightstar. Then he pushed the burnet towards her. "Pain and strength, " He gestured, picking up the marigold to start to chew it up.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; July 30th, 2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Poppypaw watched all the scene with horror in her eyes

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old July 30th, 2023, 01:44 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milknose (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milknose was horrified by the image of her injured leader, coming in in terrible shape and covered in blood. Even scarier was her rage, something the cream-colored tomcat had never witnessed in his whole life. What had happened to their leader? And what did Beanstar have to do with all of this?
He reached the Galewood with a mix of curiosity and concern, listening to Fallownose trying to talk some sense into her. He noticed then Cowtuft hurrying toward Twilghtstar, and wondering for a moment if Lightningpaw would follow. Where was her friend? And where's Firepaw? He glanced around, but neither of them was in sight.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 30th, 2023 at 01:44 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 02:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her

Mismatched hues, blue and green, wide with horror at the unseemly sight in front of her -- Twilightstar, clearly injured, bleeding profusely, and hellbent pissed -- remained fixated on WindClan's Matriarch. Berryfrost's expression was numb with disbelief after only four words from the angry leader. Beanstar. Twilightstar wanted Beanstar dead, and now WindClan was crowing for the death of RiverClan's newest Lord.

Berryfrost supposed that if RiverClan wished blood to run through their territory the way water did, they were about to receive that desire tenfold, on a silver platter.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 30th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

Fretting over the dwindling herb reserves, Lightningpaw sat in the darkness of the den, staring at the empty dips in the wall of their storage hollow. She was highly considering going out. Forget rules. Forget the warrior code. She knew she was supposed to obey the leader's words. That whatever Twilightstar said was law. But what where they supposed to do if the clan refused to bring back herbs from their patrols? It was only the clan that would suffer for it, but true to form, WindClan warriors couldn't seem to care much about anything that was not directly affecting them at that particular instance.

Hackles raised as suddenly a ruckus broke out above. The lithe calico couldn't make out the words, but the voices were murderous. Anger was clear along with shock. Before she could wonder what was going on, her mentor approached, focused so intently on their remaining herbs that he seemed to not have seen her. If the cacophony above had not given her curiosity enough to go to the clearing - and it most certainly had - this would have made sure that she did. It wasn't like Cowtuft to not even say hello. To have such a grim look upon his face.

Following after the black and white giant, she paused, her jaw going slack as she made her way around the crowd. Twilightstar was... Twilightstar was hurt. Really, really hurt. Fallownose was already besides her, and Cowtuft seemed intent on healing her. Without thought, she rushed to his side, catching the tremble of his paws as she approached. Concern clear on her face - the situation much too dire for her usual mask of nonchalance - she raised a paw, attempting to place it comfortingly on her mentor's forearm.

"Let me help. Just tell me what you need me to do," she mewed, her tone stern, an unusual level of seriousness in her voice.

She trusted her mentor to be able to help the leader, no matter what. She had no idea what was going on, her ears tuning out the clamors for blood as she focused on her distressed mentor. On their wounded leader. Trust only went so far, however. They needed herbs. All she needed was an order. Instructions. She always worked best when focused on the task at paw, after all.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 30th, 2023, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Wolffang bent his head, his throat bobbing rhythmically as he licked the light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest. It would always look ragged, but his tongue's steady strokes helped eradicate debris and smooth it a little. After this, he'd have to move onto his tail. The clearing was muddy from all the rain that had poured from the heavens in recent days. If only the sun had stayed out, he thought bitterly. He liked greenleaf when it was warm and prey ran more abundantly than water in a river. But alas, the good weather couldn't stay all the time. There were unfortunate showers such as these. He detangled a knot in the jagged fluff and lifted his head, glancing at his tipless tail. He'd already chased away the memories of that dog's teeth closing on it as he'd been distracted trying to help Fernpaw, but the scar would always remain.

As if in answer to the echo of a dark and bloody past, a metallic odor pervaded Wolffang's senses. Every muscle in his strong, sturdy body tensed. He had to blink a couple times. Was it a memory? After a moment, he realized: It's not going away.

His head shot up like a mouse poking its head out of a hole. In less than a heartbeat, he'd made it to his paws, and-

The world seemed to freeze.

Twilightstar.

The lilac-gray she-cat was heading for the Galewood, head down and tail drooping. Wolffang had never seen her look so utterly defeated. But, shocking as that was, it wasn't the first thing that caught his attention. No, worst of all was the terrible wounds marring her slender body. The WindClan leader was coated in blood, her fur torn, and that terrible mass of forming scar tissue...

Wolffang swallowed his horror and concern and looked around, hostility sparking in his blood. Is there a threat? His amber gaze fell upon the camp entrance, but nobody was there. His nostrils flared; no foreign scent except the blood and the nearly tangible pain he could feel leaking from Twilightstar. As his gaze returned to her, seeing how she stumbled to a stop beside the roots of the Galewood instead of heading straight to Cowtuft and Lightningpaw... The bile rising in his throat dropped back into his stomach to be replaced by a hot, seething rage words could not describe. Who dared do this to her? And was anyone else hurt? He looked around, his thoughts immediately springing to Leopardsong, but there was no sign of the Snow Bengal. His heart and head pounded; he prayed she was alright.

Cloverheart was among the crowd, though, dragging herself from the apprentices' den. Unmistakable rage danced in her unclouded aqua-blue eye, a song promising violence. That was one thing the two cats had in common. Wolffang hurried forward as Twilightstar lifted her head, wondering what he could do to help. Voices, so many voices, surrounded him, begging the lilac leader to go to the medicine cats' den, asking what had happened, expressing anger and concern-

Fury.

That was what gleamed in Twilightstar's single emerald-green eye.

It was strong enough to make Wolffang skid to a halt. Her eye, her bony, battle-scarred face - it was twisted into such an expression of ire and hatred, one he'd never seen on his leader before. Never. What in StarClan's name has happened? Wolffang could feel the tension in the air as he started to move again, hearing its crackling. Something terrible had occurred, and he knew something far bigger was coming. Nobody attacked Twilightstar to this degree - nobody - and got away with it. Especially when it had made her this mad.

He neared the front of the crowd as Twilightstar spoke. On the surface, her voice was calm, collected, as she always was, even in the worst situations. But Wolffang was no fool. He detected the rage accenting each word, a fierce undertow ready to drag the unsuspecting to a watery death despite the calm, smooth waters. Beanstar. The name played in the dappled gray warrior's mind, tossed over and over. He'd heard about RiverClan's new leader. He didn't care much for the other Clan besides reasonable distance and mild rivalries, but this...

Wolffang didn't know what had happened. But he could read between the lines. If Twilightstar was blaming Beanstar, either he'd attacked her himself or he'd started an inexcusable fight between his warriors and hers. Either way, it wasn't pretty.

Now, Wolffang had made a vow to follow the warrior code. He was not going to lose control and break it, not as he'd come so close to doing during the vicious conflict with ShadowClan. He'd fight his enemies but let them live another day, as the code dictated. Good warriors do not kill to win their battles...

...Unless it is absolutely necessary.

And, according to the code, a leader's word was law.

Twilightstar had said to kill Beanstar. She would never make such a declaration without a very, very good reason. Wolffang knew this as well as he knew his front paws.

The hot rage that had shot through him upon seeing Twilightstar's serious injuries settled into a killing calm, though heat thrummed beneath the surface. Wolffang watched in silence as cats fretted over the leader's wounds, something he might've done had Cowtuft and Lightningpaw not responded so quickly. He might also have admired Lightningpaw's resolve and helpfulness had his mind not fallen oh, so quiet.

As Cowtuft moved among his wise, fair leader who had been through the Dark Forest and back, Wolffang lifted his head and looked straight at her. As his Clanmates' decrees to help her kill Beanstar - that terrible, terrible RiverClan cat who Wolffang had never trusted much, anyway - he made one of his own.

"No matter what happens, Twilightstar, I will help you kill him. I swear to StarClan."

But that wasn't all. Wolffang had a knack for fighting and physical conflict, yet over the moons, he'd matured, too. He trusted Twilightstar with his life. However, he had to know...

"What happened? What has Beanstar done to you?" he demanded. His voice was harsh, but not with any anger toward his leader - and the respect shining in his eyes clearly conveyed that, as a warrior, he was not forcing her to do anything. But he knew she'd explain, and he wanted to know. Desperately.

@Moonraven @ares (Cloverheart mention)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 30th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Scalescar perked as he felt twilightstar come into camp, her fall felt big as the vibrations rumbled through the ground and up his paws, His ears listened to twilightstars words, beanstar is wanted dead!? The tom got up along with his mother at those words the concern appearned in both fireflame and his face for twilightstar."Great starclan! " his words jumped out quickly before he could capture it"Let me help kill Beanstar! No windclan cat should put up with this violence, Beanstar should have no right in attacking you!" His voice yowled out staying where he is as a thoughtful thing to do instead of crowding the leader out.
@Moonraven

Ashclaw perked and listened beanstar is wanted dead, the decree was big certainly he did not expect that. The tom did not speak as he just stood there and listened and watched. no words could be said, this was horror to the eye.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 30th, 2023, 08:58 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Dapplebreeze |

The scent of blood hit Dapplebreeze like a storm of violence, or at least the promise of such. Tongue still on her spine as she washed herself, the former queen's gaze turned up, her maw opening in horror as she saw the WindClan leader - their leader - entering camp. Battered. Bruised. Bloody. Broken... had it been any other cat. Not Twilightstar, however. A fact she let known as she yowled from the Galewood, commanding the attention of all.

Hackles raised, the cream and tan molly padded forth, blue eyes narrowed as she readied for command. Her claws itched to shred to pieces whatever rogue had dared to do this to their beloved leader. She would follow them to the very outskirts and make sure they weren't a bother to clans ever again! The words that their leader spoke, however, drove a gasp out of her. Gaze growing rounder for a moment, horrified at what she'd heard, it took her but a moment to understand what this meant.

Dapplebreeze didn't always see eye to eye with Twilightstar. It was to be expected. No two cats agreed on everything every time. She still respected the leader and trusted her judgement, knowing the lilac oriental was a stickler for the code, a proper leader for not just one of the clans, but for the best clan. The clan that lived under the stars. That did not need to hide like prey in their own territory. The clan that showed what true loyalty was.

If Twilightstar wanted Beanstar dead, there was little left to the imagination as to why that was. She would not go against the code for something so trivial as mere revenge. Being defeated by the border would not trigger this sort of order from their benevolent leader. This leader must have broken the code first. Become a menace to the clan's way of life. That menace was to be removed. Permanently.

Dapplebreeze knew little to nothing of herbs and healing. She worried for the leader's wounds, of course, but the medicine cats were already there. Attending to her wounds. The warrior would do what she could. And that was deliver each of Beanstar's remaining lives to Twilightstar until the green eyed molly was satisfied that the debt had been repaid in full. Wolffang spoke before she could, and she nodded along, his questions similar to hers. Willingness to act for their leader did not mean going in blindly. They needed information. Knowledge on how bad this pathetic fiend's crime had been.

"We will take his lives for his crimes, if that's what you command," she mewed, backing up the gray warrior with her own words as she licked her whiskers, the hunger for RiverClan blood beginning to consume her mind.

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios