Old August 20th, 2017, 08:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shardkit giggled. "Its a funny sound!"
Mudnose thought for a second,"yeah, I guess it is..." He chuckled, its amazing, he thought, how little kits, can notice things, adult warriors missed... he sighed inwardly, smiling.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shardkit tiled her head for a moment, the leaped and wrapped her paws around his neck, hanging. "Caught you again!"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 20th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

@SparkleDemon Sorry to take so long!! :'(
Ravenshade settled in next to Creekstorm, and took a bite of his fish. Swallowing it, she started drawing in the dirt with a single claw. "Any plans for today?" she asked, fluttering her lashes.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“It’s okay, Lionpaw, you cannot always be there for me.” The small apprentice reminded him, looking up at the older apprentice, “But that’s not important, the important thing is that you were there for me in the end and gave me that extra motivation to stand up to that stubborn bully.” Newtpaw didn’t want her best friend to feel bad for not being there, she needed to understand that he couldn’t be there every second of every day for her and she hoped that he understood that as well. It was a tough thing to accept, personally, because she liked having someone around all the time for her, especially him - it made her feel valued in this harsh world where she was merely judged solely on her appearance since birth. She knew for a fact that Lobsterpaw chose her to pick on because she was both Shadowclan and because of her shortened legs, there was no doubt in her mind. She felt warm and safe next to Lionpaw and the sense of affection seemed to flow through the two apprentices. The short-legged female could see his tail resting gently on her and that made her smile, knowing that she would never truly be alone.

A gentle, calming sigh left her parted jaws as she scanned the clearing out before them, seeing cats of all sizes and colors dot the clearing. Riverclan cats sported different opinions about her clan being her, she could see the looks on their faces as they went on their way. Lobsterpaw was an example of how some of them felt, despite Russetstar telling Riverclan to treat them with respect and kindness. The apprentice’s paws shuffled underneath her for a moment of silence between them before Newtpaw glanced up at the larger cat beside her. “You want to go explore the hunting grounds together to get away from all the hussle and bussle of the camp?” Newtpaw asked Lionpaw, a small playful smirk on her muzzle as she offered. It gave her a few ideas on the small little adventures they could have to make memories from.

(This took so long omg)

Perking up at her suggestion and feeling better about the earlier situation, Lionpaw leapt to his paws in sudden excitement. Exploring sounded fun, not to mention it'd get them both away from all of the chaos. And farther away from Lobserpaw, he thought. What the RiverClan apprentice had done to his best friend was unacceptable, and he would not let him near her again.
He turned to Newtpaw, a grin stretching across his maw as the thoughts of Lobsterpaw drifted away, replaced by thoughts of exploring with his friend. "Yeah," he mewed excitedly, "That's a good idea! I could use a little space from all of this for awhile." He wondered if they'd play while they explored. Perhaps Adventurers or Enemies or something if they did play. That sounded fun right about now, and he felt like it'd help them both loosen up a little. He planned to suggest it when they got into the territory.
Old August 21st, 2017, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed. Staying how he was was something he was planning to do. Honestly, he had no idea how he would change now, he was basically stuck the way he was. He was kind of happy that way, though there were some things he wanted to change. "I'll try," he murmured, nuzzling Bella happily. He blinked as Bella said that having everyone care about you was not a good thing. Well, maybe it wasn't, he really didn't know. "Of course you will," he said, smiling. Talking to new cats was always kind of difficult for him, at least when it came to clan cats. He found it easier to talk with outsiders for some weird reason. He didn't really know to be honest. For now, all that mattered was Bella, smiling the whole time.
"I'm glad to hear that, my love..." She purred and reached to kiss him, quickly enough pulling back, her fur all hot, she didn't know if others were watching them or something, but the simple thought of knowing some could be watching stressed her out a little, and everytime she looked up at him, it made her heart melt, he was just so perfect like he was, she was ready to give her life for him, she liked how he encouraged her, made her feel great, the energy around him was positive, it would be a bit difficult to talk to others considering she was a simple kittypet, but with him, she felt like she would do it. Smiling up at him the whole time.
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:35 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
@SparkleDemon Sorry to take so long!! :'(
Ravenshade settled in next to Creekstorm, and took a bite of his fish. Swallowing it, she started drawing in the dirt with a single claw. "Any plans for today?" she asked, fluttering her lashes.
Creekstorm moved away from her a bit to allow her to eat the fish. "Er..I was just..Uh...I was going to go hunting in a bit. Would you like to join me?" meowed Creekstorm, a bit awkwardly. He hadn't met this she-cat before and was thinking... I don't know this cat and doesn't she know about personal bubbles.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:00 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I'm glad to hear that, my love..." She purred and reached to kiss him, quickly enough pulling back, her fur all hot, she didn't know if others were watching them or something, but the simple thought of knowing some could be watching stressed her out a little, and everytime she looked up at him, it made her heart melt, he was just so perfect like he was, she was ready to give her life for him, she liked how he encouraged her, made her feel great, the energy around him was positive, it would be a bit difficult to talk to others considering she was a simple kittypet, but with him, she felt like she would do it. Smiling up at him the whole time.
Goldeneye simply nodded, his pelt heating up once again as Bella kissed him. Why this always had to happen, he didn't know. He didn't exactly mind cats watching him, however, he did have a slight bit of fear of them judging him, which was something he didn't want. Since he was in Riverclan camp, he was much more likely to be called out on something. An example? Having a mate that used to be a kittypet. He had heard stories of leaders who had been born Kittypets, but, well, he hadn't been born a kittypet, he had been born a Shadowclan cat. He had to force himself to calm down, smiling for the time being, as he was happy, and there was no way he could deny it, his eyes lit as he stood there, twining his tail with Bella's.
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Shardkit tiled her head for a moment, the leaped and wrapped her paws around his neck, hanging. "Caught you again!"
Mudnose laughed,"yeah, you did,"he twitched his whiskers in amusement.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:44 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shardkit let go and dropped to the ground. "Now what can we do?"

Character Site

Old August 21st, 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Shardkit let go and dropped to the ground. "Now what can we do?"
"Whatever you want," Mudnose smiled.

(It still fits :3)
Closed Thread