Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead

The ebony colored warrior padded carefully along, his paws sinking into the mud with every paw step. He was ordered to go hunting for the time being, and in all honesty he welcomed the distraction. His mind had been everywhere but where it needed to be since his daughters apprentice ceremony, Runningpaws question plagued his mind for days, 'Why did she leave if she loved us?' it kept playing over and over in his mind. The inky colored tom was ripped back to reality after he tripped over a few stones, his ears flattened in emberassment. "Sorry, didn't mean to zone out." he mumbled to his hunting partner. Toothless supposed that the deput was worried about his mental state, and that sending Creekblast with him would help him with his problems. But to the Warriors dismay it did the exact opposite, the silver feline looked exactly like his lost mate, the slim figure, the black spots, the silver fur that shone and shimmered in the sun. He shut his eyes and shook his head the moment he realized what he was thinking about, Creekblast wasn't Minnowstream, Andy she could never replace his first mate, and she couldn't replace his kits mother. Everytime he saw the other feline his heart throbbed Andy images of his lost mate smiling and giggling flashed in his mind. His green optics flickered with pain for a few moments before he turned his head and mailed weakly at the other warrior "Where should we hunt?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

Creekblast was padding alongside Toothless with her head high and her pale green hues scanning the area. She could tell that something was off about the warrior, but she couldn't pinpoint exactly what. But the warrior did know one thing. She had figured it out the first time she talked to him. This was Toothless, the cat that had been her apprentice crush. But apprentice crushes were... Well... Apprentice crushes. A thing of the past. And she shouldn't dwell on that at this moment.
But Creekblast still remembered how hurt she had been as a young warrior when Toothless had taken on a different she-cat as his mate. And she had pushed it out of her mind, forgotten the ebony warrior even existed. Until this moment, now, where she was here, on a hunting patrol with the tom. And she really didn't know what to say. Creekblast wasn't the best at starting conversations, she would more likely finish one than ever start one. But Toothless's question gave her a chance to speak. "The river? Duh.... Isn't that where every Riverclan cat hunts?" She meowed, flicking her tail in an annoyed matter. Oh goodness, that was probably rude... Creekblast normally would just be as rude as she could to any cat, not on purpose of course, it was just natural for the silver molly. But she felt horrible talking to Toothless that rudley. And she didn't know why.
"I mean... Uh.. maybe we should be unique and hunt somewhere else?" Way to be cool Creekblast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Doesong nodded. That made sense. Most cats did have a thing for the first cats they met who were nice to them. They either feel in love with them, or they became best friends. It would explain why Flame had wanted to see her. It was logical. Doesong saw it as a good reason. It was, to her at least. The grumpiest cat in the world would have been suspicious. But not her. She saw nothing wrong with the tom. He was perfectly fine! There was no reason for her to judge him for anything. At least, nothing yet. But she doubted he would turn on her. What with his backstory and such. He didn't seem like one to kill either.

The molly looked at him, for a moment her mind fogged over. The way it can do to young minds like Doesong's. She couldn't shake it off, she couldn't even try to. It was entrancing. Grabbing hold of her. Pulling her under. Fogging over her mind. Forcing her to think of only one thing. Something she couldn't think of.

The molly was snapped out of her trance by his words. "Yes, it's called a clan." she stated, though her voice was slightly distant due to her former fogged over thoughts. "RiverClan is the name of mine." she answered, her voice growing more present with each word. She was now focused on him, not lost looking at him. "Because they're a four clans." She carried on, her voice not present entirely.

Burn nodded, his eyes wide with interest. Of course he knew all of this, he had come from a clan himself. But she didn't know that. And this was a good way to carry on a conversation, to make her feel like they knew each other better. And if she felt like that, then Burn was one pawstep closer to her falling in love with him.
The most tedious part in his process was where he was at now. Slowly getting to her, slowly making her fall in love with him. He might be rushing it a little too fast, but Burn never did something so out of his league that it could ruin his cover. So going a little faster than usual wasn't going to hurt anyone. Or.. Him at least. "Riverclan... Hmm.. Wait are you the cats that swim?" Burn let his green eyes go wide with astonishment but excitement and curiosity. Swimming. A foreign and disgusting concept to the ginger tomcat. He would never let his fur get anywhere near deep bodies of water. But, if it came to it, he might allow Flame's to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
His gruff, serious-sounding voice made the comment even funnier as Turtletail burst out in a fit of giggles. "Well, fins would be useful for our stay in RiverClan, I'll bet," she joked back once she recovered from her laughing. "Yeah, me too. Water's horrible! At least, when you aren't drinking it. I'd rather keep it in my body, not on it. At least I don't have a tail long enough to drag through this stuff." She gave her short tail a wiggle, glad that she had one less part of her covered in mud that, if it was long like most, would be. Usually she was insecure about it, but in this case, she was happy about it.
Turtletail rolled her eyes at his next words. "Oh come on, you aren't that bad. Look, you're even smiling!" It seemed to be the first time he let a grin show since she'd been talking to him, and she had to say, his smile looked nice. Not that she was going to say that out loud. Her pelt was a bit thinner than his, which had both advantages and disadvantages in this situation. Although the mud wouldn't be as hard to cleanse herself of as Wolfglare's would, her less thick coat didn't provide much warmth, and let the chilly mud and water easily soak through her fur.

Wolfglare took a glance back at the feline's tail, finally realized why she might be named the way she was. He lifted his own thick, dark tail from the ground, bringing it up to his face to inspect it. It was covered in mud and water, the more liquidy substances sliding across his fur and dripping back onto the ground. "Well, that sure is nice to have a tail like yours in this situation." He meowed, giving Turtletail a glance with his icy colored eyes.
"Oh, when I smile, it's worse. Then you can see my killer teeth." Wolfglare made a cheesy grin, making sure his teeth were completely visible. He quickly composed himself once more though, closing his lips and letting out a snort of laughter at his own shenanigans. "But if I am honest with myself,
I could have a killer smile if I weren't this huge."
He purred, smirking at Turtletail. Wolfglare wasn't afraid to show off a little bit, it was natural for every tom cat to do that, and he would know. Because Wolfglare made a living of watching others from the shadows and calculating their every move.
"Oh, and back to speaking of muddy tails..." Wolfglare dragged his purposely through the mud behind him a little bit, a small smile creeping up on his face as he did so. "I bet you can't do this!" Wolfglare flicked his tail towards Turtletail, hoping to fling the excess mud dripping off of it onto the she-cat. Wolfglare wasn't normally this playful, but Turtletail reminded him a lot of Chrysanthemumshade. Just a bit more outgoing. And boy did that turn Wolfglare on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Quillpaw grunted as the two toms began rolling away from the pool, much to his dismay. But it wasn't all too bad as he found himself standing over Spicepaw, quickly adopting a victorious look. He hooked his head over Spicey's shoulder in his attempt to discover whatever the tom was feeling - perhaps his face would reveal all? - but then he sharply retreated back as Spicepaw surprised him with a sneeze. When Quillpaw's tactic was questioned, he couldn't help but bare his teeth in a playful snarl. Spicey had practically handed to him an obvious opportunity to tease him. ``No I don't! I just know how frightening water is to you, and so I had to get you away from it fast! Before it ate you.``

Quillpaw dropped, rolling midair so that he landed on Spicepaw and they formed a `t` shape. His belly was exposed to the sky, his forepaws tucked against his chest and his hind legs sprawled against the ground. His ear flicked, his whiskers twitched, and his eyes were wide with a kit-like amusement. He let himself relax, forcing all his weight on Spicepaw. ``Can't have you trying to roll away from me, now can we?`` Quillpaw spoke with a purr, a bright smile stretched across his face.

"Oh hardy-har-har." Spicepaw grunted, pawing at Quillpaw who was still on top of him. "Water doesn't eat, it swallows you whole." Usually, saying something like that would frighten Spicepaw, as he had been in that situation. But he was in quite the playful mood with Quillpaw, and it just made him forget about his extreme fear of water for a moment. Plus, he wasn't close to any at that moment either.
Flicking his ears, Spicepaw snorted. "Who said anything about rolling away?" The larger tom scooted his paws beneath him and easily sat up, the much younger and lighter cat sliding off of him. Spicepaw was almost of warrior age, and compared to Quillpaw, you might as well call him a giant. Spicepaw sure hoped that Quillpaw had some growing to do still, but he also wouldn't mind if his new friend stayed small forever. Spicepaw found it cute.
"I know you can't roll away from me though." The russet tom crouched down, his yellow-green eyes sparking with playfulness as he turned around, facing Quillpaw. He then pounced, except he kept his hind paws on the ground, just planning to gently trap Quillpaw underneath his belly.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"Of course." Silversong flicks his ears and looks at you. "Why wouldn't I?"

(My posts are usually short no worries)
"Just wondering, I haven't ever gone on patrol with you before." The tom said shrugging. Splashfeather pushed forward through the ferns and tasted the air beside the water and begun to smirk, "Finally!" He crowed, "A place that doesn't smell like Shadowclan!" The warrior padded forward and crouch beside the water's edge, waiting for a fish to swim by.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(It's all good!)

Muddysight jumped up in surprise, turning around to watch the approaching cat with wide eyes. "Oh... um, morning? Actually, I was hoping for some alone time," he tried to decline her offer, his tail swishing back and forth at a quicker rate. It had already started to fluff up, as he really didn't want to be around any cat especially when he was alone. But, if he thought about it, would it really be better for other cats to witness how he was, should he lose control? The tom shook these thoughts away; of course it would be better if there were more cats around right now. If he did loose control, then at least they'd be able to subdue him. If it came down to it, he wasn't positive that Appledrop would be able to stop the tom- though he desperately hoped so.

He scrambled a bit backwards, trying to put more space between them, but with the river right there he couldn't move much. "Appledrop, I'm sorry but I really don't like hunting with other cats," Muddysight continued, hoping she would give up and just walk away like the many cats before her did. Besides, he was feeling a bit cornered right now and didn't like how anxious it was making him. This molly needed to leave, and she needed to leave now. He recognized that she was just trying to be friendly, and he assumed she took pity on him for his unpopular status, but really he needed to have no friends. He wondered what would happen if she refused to leave... but no, that couldn't be a possibility. He would make her leave, even if he needed to be rude while doing so. "I have no interest in spending time with you," he stated in a frank way, well aware of how he would come off. But that was good; if she dubbed him an awful cat, then she'd just leave and all would be okay.
(@Panic I swear we got further than this, but can't seem to find the rest of it. Anyways I'm bumping it since it sorta died and we should advance the plot xD)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Nightshade smirked at the tom. "Heck yeah, I'm ready!" she replied, grinning. "Let's go!"
Creekstorm dipped his head.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Tahoma"]

At Chrys's question- and her own head tilt- Sunmist tilted his own head. Though, his head tilt was more to mimic the molly in a sort of goofy fashion, rather than to hear her better. "My interests?" The tom asked, actually having to pause for a moment to think them though. "Well... kits and patrolling, I guess? I dunno, I don't do much else besides work- or train- and hang out with the kits!" Even saying this, Sunmist felt a little... silly, or stupid. Almost like the molly beside him was so unique, so interesting, and he was just... bland. Was that all there was to him? Kits and working? What a boring tom he was! No wonder every molly he talked to wound up finding another... there just wasn't enough to him to keep them interested, wanting to spend more time with him. At this thought, the bright cat shook his head slightly and gave a small shake of his head. "I know- boring!" The tom joked, trying to lighten the mood that he felt had turned heavy, though that was probably just because of him and his thoughts. He hadn't realized this before the molly asked, but he really didn't have much to him. The tom studied his paws, lost in thought as he pondered this. There had to be something else to him, surely! He liked spending time in the territory... but even when he did that, he was busy making sure everything was safe for the clan- no foxes, badgers, or cats from another clan. So no, that was still like working for him. There really wasn't anything else to him.

The tabby lifted his amber eyes back to Chrys as she spoke again, the subject now about his goal in life... which also related to one of his apparently slim two interests. "Yes, that I do. They're just so fun to spend time with! When I'm with them... well, they're so energetic and happy, it's hard to feel down when you're with them, you know?" He questioned with a small flick of his tail. It was true, if the tom was ever feeling upset or stressed, he instinctively headed towards the nursery. He was never afraid of taking his emotions out on kits- Sunmist just would never do that- so it was a great place to go to get his mind off of things. "Ah, yes it is," Sunmist agreed in a small murmur, his gaze going back to his clanmates. Yes, love was patient- almost too patient, in the tom's opinion. He knew he was young, but it felt like his time was slipping away. He was afraid he'd never find the molly for him, never have a family of his own. The tom was afraid that all he'd ever do with his life is hunt, and patrol- that's not what he wants to do with his life! Yes, he wants to serve his clan, but he wants a family as well, just as much- or even more so- as he wants to help out Shadowclan. "It's a tricky thing, too," the orange cat continued. "If you pounce on it too soon... you chase it away. Wait too late... and it'll go away on it's own; you'll have lost your chance. Hey, it's almost like hunting, I guess!" The tom commented with a laugh, before realizing how odd that remark could be. His eyes widened and his gaze returned back to Chrysanthemumshade- would she find him odd? Sure, she had said some equally weird stuff, but was what he said beyond the line? He hoped he wouldn't have chased her off with that statement.

The feline didn't know what to say, so he sat there quietly, trying to think up of something to do in order to make what he said seem less... weird. To smooth it over a bit. But then Chrys spoke, and he breathed a sigh of relief that the awkward moment had passed; or perhaps it was only awkward for him? "The wild side? Me? Never!" Sunmist gasped, acting as if it was a joke, however he truly never did live on the wild side. He stuck to the code firmly- in most ways at least. It was better- and safer- that way after all. "Bend them? Chrys, don't you know that if you bend something too much- one way or another- it'll break eventually? And we don't want that now, do we?" The tom warned her with a small smile. He wasn't reprimanding her, not in the slightest, maybe just being a bit... devilish in his own way. Goofy but, maybe even a tad flirty? Was he even being flirty? Sunmist wasn't sure, but as soon as he realized that maybe he was, he became all flushed again so he quickly turned his gaze away, heating up under his pelt. But then the subject changed, and the tom's ears perked up to attention as soon as he heard the other feline speak. Not special? Hearing that, his urge to reassure Chrys that she was indeed special overcame his embarrassment, so he quickly turned and looked right back at her. "Chrys, don't say that!" He started, eyes wide- as if he couldn't believe she would say that, and he truly couldn't. Couldn't she see... she was special indeed. "Look- ah... I'm not good with compliments," Sunmist started, eyes darting down at the rock they were laying on briefly before coming back up to rest his gaze on the molly. "Every cat is special- at least to someone. So yes, you are special. Any cat is missing out if they don't believe that about you." While his fur was heating up once again, he forced himself to keep his genuine gaze locked with hers, a small smile on his maw. "And, I don't see why you don't talk about your flowers. It's... It would be like me hiding that I love kits! So, sure, maybe it's not what everyone expects from you... but sometimes something unexpected is good for everyone! The same old thing, it gets boring for cats. If they hear something, realize you're different, well... it's refreshing. Trust me, being unique is much better than being bland!" As he gave advice, his gaze slipped back down to his paws and his eyes furrowed, a sure sign that he was thinking hard. Yes, he tended to give good advice to others, but that didn't mean it was easy. It had a lot of thinking to go with it. He paused to gather his thoughts before responding to the rest that the she-cat had said. "You're right when you say that everyone will spread stuff... but you're also right when you say that those that envy you do it. Cats will talk about you simply because they'll wish they are like you. Other mollies... well, they'll wish they were as interesting, or fun, or... beautiful as you are, Chrys." Sunmist's gaze slipped back up to the molly, all serious now. "So if you ever hear some cat talking about you... well, you can march right up to them and tell them that you're sorry that they feel bad enough about themselves that they'd take it out on you!" His eyes had narrowed more, and his tail gave a lash as he spoke, almost as if he was angry at these cats talking about her- even though no one was, to his knowledge. Realizing his angry looks, the tom softened his expression and gave Chrysanthemumshade a tender smile. "Or, you could always come to me. You can make me sick 'em with my stern side, eh?" His orange tail swished calmly now, back to being in a more lighthearted and joking manor.

"Well darn," Sunmist sighed, moving right on with the next topic. "Guess I'll never find some of this 'humility' then, what a shame." When she broke character, however, the tom couldn't help but laugh along- she just had that contagious kind of laughter that made you join her, you just had to! "Well, I get a lot of practice using it!" He joked with another small chuckle. This molly made him laugh more than most of his friends, cats he had known longer than her! Though, he wasn't sure if that was a good thing- sure, it felt good to laugh, but it was such an ugly one that he was surprised Chrysanthemumshade didn't tell him to stop by now. When the subject turned back to his embarrassing experience a few days ago, he rolled onto his back and stared up at the clouds. "Oh, yes. Party of the year- if you're supposed to be stuck and unable to move during a party!" The tom huffed, however he wasn't bothered. Sure, it was a tad embarrassing, but he could take it. Yes, you're a big, macho tough tom! At his taunting thoughts, Sunmist couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter, now his turn to have his paws dangling in the air above him. He could see why Chrys had laid like this; it was oddly comfortable, despite how odd the position seemed. "Nope, nothing new," the tom agreed, turning his head to peer at the molly without moving out of his position. At her next words, he widened his eyes in a fearful way. "No! Bet, please no! I couldn't risk loosing... to a small cat like you!" Unlike his serious act before, the tabby found he couldn't keep up his charade and burst into another fit of laughter. When was the last time he had been so relaxed and cheerful? He couldn't remember. Peering at Chrys once more for a quick second, he couldn't help but think he was feeling this way because of her.

Sunmist's responce to Chrysanthemumshade was quick. He blinked, a blank expression taking over his features. "What was that? Sorry, my attention slipped. You're just too pretty to me!" He raised his paw above his eyes, right at his forehead, a small gasp emphasizing just how pretty she was. Amusement twinkled in his eyes as he joked once again. Of course, while the tom was joking, he certainly wasn't lying. The molly beside him certainly was beautiful; very beautiful, in fact. Her next act of arrogance- though he knew it was a joking sort of arrogance- proved that she knew this. "Hm, while I'm lacking this 'humility', it seems someone is lacking a sense of being humble. Or perhaps they're the same thing?" Sunmist joked. A tender smile reappeared as the conversation headed back towards Shadekit. "Well, how could you not be tempted?" The tom started with a large smile on his maw. "But, if you don't feel you're ready, then certainly don't rush yourself. Just like love, you can't rush that sort of thing either. When you're ready, then you're ready." He was speaking in such a relaxed way... simply so unlike himself, but he found himself liking it. Maybe he should be more laid-back, act like this more than he is stern. But then, wouldn't he be completely changing himself? He wasn't sure he wanted to change who he was, but he felt a bit guilty for always being so hard on his clanmates... the orange tabby shook his head lightly, returning his focus to the two felines' conversation. "A professional at kit sitting? Oh my, seems I have some competition," he joked, batting a paw in the air towards the molly's direction.

A small sigh escaped him as his eyes returned to the sky above. It was starting to get darker, and he was waiting for the first of Silverpelt to appear for him to see. "Yup, you definitely do. Unfortunately, not every cat is open to listening to others' ideas. That's how some problems are created that actually could be easily avoided, and... oops, I'm sorry, you probably already know this," Sunmist apologized, realizing he had started going into one of his spiels when Chrys probably didn't want him to. "Yeah, it'd be nice to not worry about dying alone," the tom murmured softly, his earlier thoughts resurfacing. He really didn't want to just work his whole life- he wanted to have some little ones of his own running around his paws, driving him insane yet making him so thankful at the same time... but what if he wouldn't get that? Sunmist squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before forcing them back open, staring back up at the darkening sky. Surely... that wouldn't happen to him? He hoped not. If there is some cat up there pairing us all off... please don't leave me alone in the end of it all, he sent up a silent prayer, only feeling a tad bit foolish for it. After all, there was a possibility for some cat to be doing that, right? "You are, are you?" He questioned, turning his head to the side once more. He blinked in surprise at what Chrysanthemumshade said next. "Me do that? No way! This may surprise you, but I'm awful when it comes to love," he chuckled lightly. "I'm good at giving advice... when it comes to anything but that! So, uh, it'd probably be best for you to go to someone else for that, just gonna tell you in advance. I'd probably tell you the wrong thing to do!" And then he'd feel simply awful for it. Sunmist noticed Chrys drawing herself in and he frowned slightly, but accepted her smile as a sign that all was good. Perhaps she was cold? It wasn't getting chilly yet, but then again perhaps he had thicker fur than the she cat, though it seemed that her pelt was equally as fluffy as his. Whatever it was, he decided to let it go. "Peel your layers off, huh? Well, tell me- how do I do it? I'd like to get to know you- even the parts of you that are covered by these layers," Sunmist chuckled, flashing the molly a cheeky smile.

As she rushed to reassure him, Sunmist gave a small smile. "Thanks, I sure hope they appreciate my help. Sometimes I worry that I hang out around there so much, that I become a bother." Tilting his head back up once more, he spotted the first star of Silverpelt, a small smile remaining on his face as he wondered who he was staring at. The tom was an avid believer in Starclan; so he was confident in the fact that he was staring up at another cat right now, perhaps one of his ancestors. With a small sigh- and seeing what he had been waiting for- he rolled back onto his stomach and stretched his paws out in front of him. In the middle of his stretch, he felt a tail lay on his flank and froze, turning to look at the molly beside him. He was certainly surprised that she had rested her tail on him, feeling touched by her words- she seemed to prefer her space, but she was ignoring that in order to comfort him. "Thanks, Chrys," he murmured, giving her a fond look and a smile to match hers. He laughed as she tried to figure out the saying- he wasn't positive which one it was either. "It could be either of them," he reassured her after seeing the sheepish smile on her maw. "Yeah, I know what you mean." As she went on to say she wouldn't have left him, he felt his pelt grow hot in embarrassment, the spot where her tail had rested feeling warm. Still, he made an effort to joke in order to cover up his abashed behavior. "Minus the humility," the tom chuckled with a small shake of his head.

Sunmist simply shook his head again at Chrysanthemumshade's comment. "I'd be more likely to run to the medicine den rather than my mother. She wouldn't be able to do anything, besides bring me to see Daypaw!" Not to mention, the tom felt as if he had a bit of a strained relationship with his mother. He wasn't sure what had caused them not to be so close- perhaps his no-nonsense attitude? She certainly wasn't as stern as he. But, when it came down to it, he still loved her and would protect her without a thought. The tabby turned to watch the gray she-cat beside him as she spoke, a small smile unable to leave his face. "Shut you up?" He asked once she was finished. "I don't think anything could make you stop talking," he murrowed out a laugh. "Not that that's a bad thing!" He tacked on after a moment, worried she might take it offensively. "Like I said, I don't mind listening to your rambles at all, so you don't need to keep apologizing for it. Actually, please don't. I want you to be able to be yourself around me."

His head tilted back to peer up at the sky once they started talking about clouds once more. "Well, I guess I could teach the clouds a lesson for you as well. Just give me some time to get up there," Sunmist joked, his eyes not leaving the sky up above. "Oh, yes. The stars are much less mean," he agreed, nodding his head in a very serious manner. "And, in my opinion, more pretty to look at." Not that clouds couldn't be fun watching too, he just found the shining specks in the sky to be even more captivating, especially when it was pitch black out and they covered the entire sky. "Stargazing?" Sunmist questioned curiously, tearing his gaze away from up above to look at Chrys. "Sure! I'd love to." He shook his head at what the molly said next. "Nope, no plans," he confirmed, tail swishing behind him. "I can't imagine you want to stargaze here, though?" He asked, turning to look at the many cats still out in the clearing. It really was cramped here, with two clans living in the same place. Surely it'd be nicer- and calmer- if they went out into the territory instead?

It was a good thing that the sky was darkening. The perfect time to stargaze. Chrysanthemumshade thought she would never be able to stargaze again since she was living in riverclan. Though, that had to be a stupid thought. The stars were for everyone. Even though they all lived in different clans, and fought often...one thing Chrysanthemumshade knew was that these stars were for them all. Every ancestor that died, spilled their blood to fight for their clan - they were all up there. The small she cat shot straight up from her spot, flicking her tail. ''Great!'' She mewed, and hopped off the rock in a swift movement. ''Let's go,'' Because she wanted to find a great spot to watch the stars. Yet, she still didn't know the territory quite well, and would had loved if Sunmist had led the way. Only, so she could slink behind him. In case any danger happened. Not, that she wanted to use Sunmist as a pawn in any sort of situation. The mindset of Chrysanthemumshade's was a complex matter to understand. Oddly, she had come to like being next to larger cats - despite her being afraid of them. Though Sunmist was not as frosty as Wolfglare was. Chrysanthemumshade felt uncomfortable around the smokey black tom, even if they were friends. Around the bright colored tom, she liked that she didn't have to try so hard to impress him.

Earlier she remembered Sunmist's interests. Kits and working. What else did she expect? The she cat had rolled her eyes, a grin etching on her face. ''Sounds like the hard knocked life - that is...if you had one.'' She dared to slid her irises to look at him for a moment. It was pretty clear she was playing. He even knew his interests were boring! Well, not really boring. Or, bland. It was mandatory for them to work. And, kits? Chrysanthemumshade didn't think they could be an interest. ''Working is a requirement, Sunmist. And, relaxing is an option. You see the difference between those two? You cannot say working is an interest for you, because. I mean, that's just weird. You're the first cat I ever heard say that, might I mention. Now, relaxing? That would be an interest- '' She didn't know where she was getting at with this conversation. Or, why she had gone out fully on a ''lecture'' towards him. The brightly colored tom most likely didn't want to hear what she had to say about anything! Specifically, about how he lived his life. So, to make up for her little mishap, the she cat lightly hit him with her tail. ''But, don't worry. Hanging out with me - you're gonna get hint of that wild side of life.'' She spoke like she knew the secrets to everything that was wrong with the world. She spoke in hidden confidence, keeping her paws light as she focused on the path. Now, Chrysanthemumshade wanted to think that her and Sunmist were friends. But, she didn't get an indication on that. Like with Wolfglare, he verbally asked her to be his friend. It made the she cat glow from the inside out. What a joy to make a new friend! Now, if only Sunmist would be easy to read.

He was definitely easy to read. Like an opened book. Like how the way he talked about kits. It was clear how much he loved them. Just gushing about them. It had brought a flushed smile to the she cat, hearing him talk fondly of kittens. She wholeheartedly agreed with the tom that they were just...the sweetest. Chrysanthemumshade did hope that his goals would one day be accomplished. He was such a great tom. Hardworking. He, at least, deserved as much happiness. When he had compared love to hunting, this made Chrysanthemumshade purred. She bounced for a moment, a spark in her steps. She was embracing the moment. The moment before the light disappeared. She was afraid of the dark. She didn't like the dark. And, when it became dark, she knew she would had huddled closer to Sunmist. But, maybe they wouldn't be out so long. Or, maybe they would be out all night. The thought was thrown away when Chrysanthemumshade spoke, ''Hm, seems like something I would say. I think I might be growing on you!'' And, if he thought what he said was weird to his own knowledge. There was plenty more where that came from. Chrysanthemumshade was better at performing what she could do more than she could say it. That was only because most didn't understand her analogies or her sense of logic. And, if Chrysanthemumshade was on the other side of the track, she would had agreed with them because half the things she says...doesn't seem to be thought out well. But, she laughed, filling the atmosphere around them with pure laughter. Just because she couldn't hunt. So, thinking that love was like hunting...she failed at it miserably. Most likely summed up her life since she wanted nothing to do with it in the first place.

Chrysanthemumshade found it quite awful that the tom never lived on the wild side. Like, never? Apparently not ever. The wild side wasn't always a good thing. It felt good multiple times because one would get that thrill of the outcome. That feeling of victory when you finally did something bad. Well, not bad, but more bendable. Not for it to break - which brought the next topic. Chrysanthemumshade had noted the hint of flirtation that slipped into the tom's maw. Personally, Chrysanthemumshade didn't like flirting. Well, unless she was starting it. And, since she unintentionally had started it, she played along. As she stated before, bending the rules was no problem. She was pretty sure she did it all the time. So, she rolled her shoulders back for a moment, bobbing her head lightly as she moved forward with a whip of her tail. ''It won't break - promise.'' She mused. ''I can be quite the tender kitty. Trust me, I can't even hurt a fly if I tried.'' It had been quite the flirty line. Yet, it was true. Chrysanthemumshade had a great pelt for blending in, but she could never deliver an accurate blow. Which pained her because she was supposed to be a warrior. What warrior couldn't hunt? Now, that she was deep in thought...what other attributes was she missing? A lot, apparently. She almost felt her mood diminishes, and a lost muse for wanting to stargaze, but her ears had twitched at Sunmist's compliment. It made the she cat appear flustered; lost for words. Now, it was easy for her to compliment others, but when one was registered for her - her mind locked down. She didn't know what she should had said when he said those words other than a muffled 'thank you'. He told her that she was special. Incredible in a way. There was no doubt his words had made the molly glow from inside out. After all, what molly wouldn't when a tom called them beautiful? Though, she felt it was exaggerated when he said that other mollies wished to be like her. Interesting, fun...beautiful. Those words would be repeating in her head for a while.

And, that was where she was stuck currently. Plagued by those words he had told her. She didn't remember the rest of their conversation, having to be manipulated by the voice in her mind. The left side of her brain knew to throw such things out - don't believe it. The right side of her brain was dedicated to her mother. Soak it all. Be the center of his attention. Play as his universe. The world he's living. The air he's breathing. His heart that's beating. She was supposed to play that role. That glazing road of discomfort. Chrysanthemumshade quickly came back to the present, breathing in deeply as she soaked in her surroundings. Stargazing is supposed to be a good thing. Vividly, before they left, the she cat could recall his word that he wanted to get to know her better. That he wanted to peel off her layers and see the parts that no one else could. Chrysanthemumshade let out a soft giggle, and a smile etched onto her face. Staring contently at her companion, she figured if he stuck around, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for him to get to know her. Chrysanthemumshade also knew that getting to know her was a tough challenge. But, it wasn't impossible. ''There is no getting to know me, Sunmist.'' She told him, playfully. Even if her tone held a playful edge, there was seriousness indication deep within her. She was a complicated piece of matter. No cat - she would allow - to see who she truly was. She wasn't supposed to be herself. She was someone else. Someone who he wanted her to be. Sure, small cracks showed parts of herself. The innocent little parts where she told him she liked flowers, or being with kits, or even showing off the peculiar language she spoken. She feared he wouldn't like the real her. No one would. ''Unless, you like being a little confused.'' Confused by how she acted. How she sounded dangerous, but played the innocent part. The part where she appeared cute, but was really the shadiest cat in shadowclan. The one who was sweet and shy, but yet loved the attention others gave her. It was confusing. No doubt complex. But, if he dared - good luck.

Then again, he had said he wanted her to be herself around him. Only, what was 'herself'. That was a broad statement, because according to her being 'herself' meant pleasing whatever feline she aimed to impress. It was...hard to explain. She didn't want to explain it. Nor did she ever wish to talk to someone about it. The she cat continued to pad near the tom, looking down at her paws as they made light steps. One paw at a time. Left, right. Left, right. A repeating pattern to her. Then, she glanced towards Sunmist's paws, comparing the difference in their size. He was a tom. He was a lot bigger than her. His paws were a lot bigger than her. His working moons obviously shown as she stared at his muscles as he walked. She was puny, lacking certain skills when it came to hunting. She knew how to fight, but she wasn't an expert at it.

Now, she was steering off course. The silence had been too long, and she was stuck in her thoughts. What if he thought she was appearing boring? That made the she cat's eyes widened, and hopped in her steps, aiming to walk ahead of him. She turned around, managing to walk backwards on her paws to stare at him upfront. ''Hey, fun fact,'' She started, hoping to break the ice between them. Being lost in her thoughts was normal for the feline. She had to play out her next move, but Sunmist was causing her to waver in her thoughts; You're interesting, fun, and beautiful. Great. Those words were gonna haunt her for a while. ''Our minds run wild while we sleep, you know. It's a time of rest for our bodies, but our minds are active because we're dreaming. Makes me think of our medicine cat when he dreams. You know? I thought it was interesting. I forgot who told me. I heard it awhile ago when I was an apprentice...I think it was a senior warrior who told me that. But - hey, do you -'' The she cat stopped, having to lose her footing on a broken twig behind her. She jumped up in embarrassment, smiling sheepishly at the tom. Her forest hues showed her discomfort. ''Eh...this is why you must always watch where you are going. Note that, will you? I suppose it's Starclan's revenge on me for making fun of you getting stuck in the nursery, huh?'' She passed it off with an awkward giggle. She hated embarrassing in front of herself in potential friends.

Her eyes had searched for the perfect stargazing spot. Yes, stargazing sounded well right now. Just because she didn't want to embarrass herself even further in front of the orange tom. So, she bounded forward, finding a patchy grassy spot, comfortable for her back to lay upon. She sat down, wrapping her tail around herself as her eyes landed on the sky once more. ''Come. Sit next to me, Sunmist. Get lost in these beauties.'' She breathed, dreamily. The sky was a mystery. One to get lost in. One to get creative by. Everything in the sky caused worries to disappear. Now, it was time to see their ancestors twinkle at them. Maybe, her mother would twinkle at her. Oh, Chrysanthemumshade hoped her mother would twinkle at her. She hoped for a lot of things. She hoped pretty hard. If it would be a chilly night, the silver-grey she cat knew she would prefer the emitting warmth from another cat. Just someone to lean on. Her pelt was thick, but not as thick. The cold was a fret. It was annoying. ''Have you ever seen the north star before?'' She glanced at him with a tilt of her head. ''I heard that it's the star that leads you home...but what if home wasn't a place, but who you're with? I mean, shadowclan is our home in physical matters, but I'd imagine a cat who was in a different clan - suddenly gets lost, and then they follow the north star, and guess what? It lead them to another cat! A loved one!'' She purred. That was a good concept. Home was who you're with, not where you are. But, it was also confusing because she didn't know where the topic was, but she was interesting in knowing what the tom thought about things. He certainly had a different mindset from her, and she was opened to knowing how his train of thoughts worked.

Because maybe getting to know him wasn't a bad idea. At all.

@Doodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[CENTER]

"Hey, don't worry! It will be fine!" Brownbabble meowed as the she-cat whined in distress. Though he didn't see it as whining. He saw it as explaining to him of what horrible thing she had just gone through. The tom kept himself pressed against her. He knew that under usual circumstances, he wouldn't do this. But those Shadowclan cats had just been through an extreme ordeal. SO Brownbabble supposed that the formalities could be thrown aside for this situation. He just hoped that the feline didn't have a mate that spotted the two. That would be awkward and bad for Brownbabble. Especially since he doesn't like contention. As the she-cat rambled on about how she didn't want to tell her story, the brown tom-cat, looked at her reassuringly. "Lets first get you to camp, then you can tell me all about it." And I'll try to listen. He truly did want to hear about it, but her safety was worth more than his curiosity at this moment. But he wasn't the best listener. He liked to talk more than he liked to listen. As the two continued walking, Brownbabble turned to face her once more. "By the way, my name is Brownbabble. And yes, I think you should take my name into consideration." He purred with a laugh, hopefully lightening the mood. But it was true. Brownbabble's name truly did describe him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morningfrost let out a small yowl of surprise as Nightvenom shook his pelt out on her. But she was too tired to argue other than her small yowl. But as her companion started to speak again, Morningfrost turned around to glare at him. "Joy-kill huh? Then why are you always saying I am so fun to be around, huh?" She meowed, flicking a couple drops off her tail towards him. "You finally getting tired of me?" The feline purred. She turned to see that Nightvenom had stopped to look back at their territory. She paused as well, looking back at the destruction. Her home that she had known her whole life... gone. Morningfrost turned back around, averting her eyes from the depressing destruction. As she continued to walk, she felt Nightvenom come up and press his pelt against hers. This time, the cream-colored maine coon didn't protest. She was so tired and exhausted, and his fur felt so soft and fluffy. "I feel like I've been doing my morning run, but five sunrises of them in one day." She sighed, leaning into the larger tom. She knew that he would probably take her actions the wrong way, and ususally she would take that into account, but right now Morningfrost didn't even think about that. As he jumped, Morningfrost jumped as well, not having been paying attention. As he spoke his words, she nodded, hoping he hadn't felt or seen her jump either. "Okay. Nothing was seen." She meowed, a mocking serious tone in her voice. As they continued one, Morningfrost stopped suddenly. The thought of spending the night in Riverclan, with all of those fishy scented cats and hostile glares, made Morning feel sick. She did not want to spend their time in Riverclan with Riverclan. If that makes any sense... "Hey, I think I am going to spend the night out here Nightvenom." She meowed to the larger tom, hoping he understood her intentions.

Swanpearl didn't know what she was getting into. But, whatever it was, she hoped it hit the tom harder than it hit her. Only, she didn't know what to do with this tom. She had been a pro at figuring out Shadowclan toms since she been around them constantly. But, other clans? Certainly not! Maybe, they were all the same. A tom would be a tom. But, this one seemed to friendly when she was obviously from another clan. ''Oh, thank you. You're so kind.'' The simple 'damsel in distress' act. That worked well all the time. She could play the victim. She kept her wet fur against his because he didn't seem to mind, and she allowed him to lead her on. She didn't know the territory well like this tom did, so she appreciated that fact. Upon his next words, she internally rolled her eyes. Obviously, he wanted to hear about the flood in Shadowclan. Why wouldn't he? Surely all these fish eaters were nosy about what went on. ''Thank you so much. I appreciate you - really.'' She turned to give him a glance. Quickly looking him over whether she would like him or not. Swanpearl padded forward, following his movements. Her fur was definitely shivering, and she couldn't wait to warm up. She found that she looked rather weird when her fur clung to her body. Yet, if she shook the water off, she would look like a blowfish. Neither was attractive to the fawn she cat. He had mentioned his name, and Swanpearl briefly glanced at him once more, staring at him longer than she should had. When she almost lost her footing, she immediately turned her attention in front of her. An incessant talker...just great. ''The pleasure to make your acquaintance, Brownbabble, you say?'' She could be a pretty nice cat...at first. ''I'm Swanpearl.'' She purred, lightly.

~OWO~

''Oh, darling,'' The large tom purred, deeply. ''You're pleasure to be around. Although, I do prefer that you didn't have rough edges to you.'' Nightvenom loved being around Morningfrost. Her company seemed to bring a spark to his life. She always made him light up. It was just...they were made for each other. Even their names were corresponding...even though they were complete opposites. He was the moon, she was the sun. He was the stars, she was the clouds. But, they played hand-in-hand. Why didn't she understand this? However, this didn't stop the huge lug from advancing on her. Using all his moves and constantly staying consistent in her life so that she would notice him. He had been staring out at the home that was destroyed, but her purr had reached his ears. And, he dared to return it. ''Oh, please. If I was tired of you, I wouldn't be sticking around as long as I have. Now, would I?'' He briefly glanced at her, and started to pad away. It wasn't any use of looking at their old home if they were to live here. He didn't know Riverclan territory, but he hoped to get a piece of this land. And, the she cats. He had heard they were pretty little things. Delicate. Extravagant. Especially when their in the water. Nightvenom was sure he was going to be taking some swimming lessons. They walked towards the camp together, in aimless strides. He kept himself pressed against her pelt, to which she didn't protest. That was good. He had to maintain his purring level. He twitched his ears at her words. Morningfrost did love to workout...which was weird. She wasn't a windclan cat, yet she went running like she was one. Nightvenom didn't understand. He'd rather laze around than anything. ''Oh, sad. Maybe being here will give you time to relax! You know, you've been neglecting me lately. I'm not happy with that.'' He muttered, nudging her with a gentle push. After his little mishap, Nightvenom provided a sheepish grin, but glad that she understood. Then, she said she was sleeping out here tonight. Nightvenom thought over her words, knowing what she meant, but being the tom he was...he couldn't just leave her out here. ''You're right! We definitely don't need to sleeping near anyone if we want some alone time. We could build a nest - you and I.'' He swept his tail to wrap around her, getting deeper into her comfort zone. He knew she wanted to be alone, but Nightvenom had a habit of invading mollies' personal space. And, especially this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minkpaw turned to him, her eyes sparkling in the sunshine. The light warmed her pelt, which she had groomed thoroughly to make it soft and smooth. He obviously found her pretty, she found him handsome. But..more than other cats. His fur was a nice, bright ginger color with a bit of white, and his eyes were a deep amber she kept getting lost in. She felt a bit embarassed, keeping her blush at bay. This wasn't the time to think about..that, after all. She turned to him, tilting her head slightly. "I-They're okay. It's just..weird, y'know. I'm not used to having so many cats in the camp at one time, from different Clans too." She mewed, shrugging but a smile showing on her face. She liked the peace. "I agree, but.. not all ShadowClan cats are going to like it, same with our Clan." She spoke truthfully, getting mostly over the stuttering. "And we couldn't have stayed with ThunderClan or RiverClan, they're in a fight with each other and I don't want to be dragged into that." She added a tiny chuckle to the end, lightening the mood slightly.

"Huh? M-Maybe, I mean I don't think i'll be murdered in my sleep by them, but it's just.. a bit nerve-inducing. What if some cats get into a big fight or something?" She asked. Blushing, she giggled. "I know you will, Tornadopaw." She mewed, giving him a tiny nuzzle, amusement lit in her eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest, a loud 'thud' in her ears. Minkpaw swallowed dryly, her tail swaying with nerves. They were best friends, nothing more..right? She met his gaze, her eyes glowing brightly as he spoke. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." She snickered, her tail curling around her paws as she gazed down at the river, trying to keep her nerves in check. She began to laugh as he pranced around her, giving him a little nudge. Her blush increased, but she stifled more laughs, glad he could make her laugh when she was so upset. "I know that, charming." She teased, giving a playful eye roll with a purr of amusement.
''I like it.'' Tornadopaw purred, finally taking a seat near his friend. There were many cats in the clan, but this also gave him a new chance to make new friends. And, making new friends was always a goal on this tom's mind. However, his prone to forget certainly got to him. He had to strain his ears in order to listen to the she cat beside him. He was so focused on the other cats. Looking at their mingled pelts, all splashes of different colors. His own had been a very dark ginger-like color. Sleek, yet he had powerful build which made him a strong fighter. Turning back to Minkpaw, he had seen her eyes shining, which made his own glow with their simple mirth of friendliness. ''I suppose that's what makes us all different. And, unique in our own way.'' His tail lashed behind him in a prideful way. Of course, he was a proud riverclanner. No way did he wish to come from a different clan. But, he figured Shadowclan wouldn't be too happy with staying with them for long. He could imagine the many skirmishes the two clans would get into. Tornadopaw had nodded at her, taking heed of her words. Because they were true. ''I suppose we all have our problems. Hopefully, Shadowclan doesn't give us a reason to not trust them.'' He uttered, turning his head back forward as he stared at a few of the nearby shadowclanners who had walked past them. Unconsciously, he moved closer to his friend. Even though he was excited about having them here, Tornadopaw wasn't that slow. He was very cautious around the other cats.

''That's silly, Minkpaw!'' Tornadopaw purred, affectionately at her. ''Pretty sure Russetstar and Halestar wouldn't allow that to happen. We don't need a war.'' The clan had been doubled in size. Shadowclanners had kits and Riverclanners had kits. It would be a terrible thing if they were caught in the fray of all this. Terrible and unfair. The tom boldly nuzzled the she cat back, a deep rumble in his purr. ''Good. I may be...forgetful at times. But- well, you know.'' He shrugged, not really sure of how he should explain that he was loyal to her until the end. He knew how shy the she cat could be. It had went over his head that her heart was pounding. His did soft little beats, since he was very unaware of her feelings towards him. He thought of their friendship as a good thing, and he cherished it deeply. When she had called him charming, Tornadopaw smiled from ear to ear towards the she cat. ''Hey,'' He hopped up from his paws, circling around her and flicking her with his tail. ''You up for a little swimming?''
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"Just wondering, I haven't ever gone on patrol with you before." The tom said shrugging. Splashfeather pushed forward through the ferns and tasted the air beside the water and begun to smirk, "Finally!" He crowed, "A place that doesn't smell like Shadowclan!" The warrior padded forward and crouch beside the water's edge, waiting for a fish to swim by.
"It doesn't smell like them cause they can't fish to save their lives." Silversong mews and sits near the other tom.
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''I like it.'' Tornadopaw purred, finally taking a seat near his friend. There were many cats in the clan, but this also gave him a new chance to make new friends. And, making new friends was always a goal on this tom's mind. However, his prone to forget certainly got to him. He had to strain his ears in order to listen to the she cat beside him. He was so focused on the other cats. Looking at their mingled pelts, all splashes of different colors. His own had been a very dark ginger-like color. Sleek, yet he had powerful build which made him a strong fighter. Turning back to Minkpaw, he had seen her eyes shining, which made his own glow with their simple mirth of friendliness. ''I suppose that's what makes us all different. And, unique in our own way.'' His tail lashed behind him in a prideful way. Of course, he was a proud riverclanner. No way did he wish to come from a different clan. But, he figured Shadowclan wouldn't be too happy with staying with them for long. He could imagine the many skirmishes the two clans would get into. Tornadopaw had nodded at her, taking heed of her words. Because they were true. ''I suppose we all have our problems. Hopefully, Shadowclan doesn't give us a reason to not trust them.'' He uttered, turning his head back forward as he stared at a few of the nearby shadowclanners who had walked past them. Unconsciously, he moved closer to his friend. Even though he was excited about having them here, Tornadopaw wasn't that slow. He was very cautious around the other cats.

''That's silly, Minkpaw!'' Tornadopaw purred, affectionately at her. ''Pretty sure Russetstar and Halestar wouldn't allow that to happen. We don't need a war.'' The clan had been doubled in size. Shadowclanners had kits and Riverclanners had kits. It would be a terrible thing if they were caught in the fray of all this. Terrible and unfair. The tom boldly nuzzled the she cat back, a deep rumble in his purr. ''Good. I may be...forgetful at times. But- well, you know.'' He shrugged, not really sure of how he should explain that he was loyal to her until the end. He knew how shy the she cat could be. It had went over his head that her heart was pounding. His did soft little beats, since he was very unaware of her feelings towards him. He thought of their friendship as a good thing, and he cherished it deeply. When she had called him charming, Tornadopaw smiled from ear to ear towards the she cat. ''Hey,'' He hopped up from his paws, circling around her and flicking her with his tail. ''You up for a little swimming?''
"Of course you do! You know how to form a scentence without stuttering insanely around strangers." She mewed, a bit of tease mixed into her tone. "I envy that" she mewed, jokingly, as she herself was unable to not stutter around other cats. Besides Tornadopaw of course. She turned to him, giving a tiny smile. "I'm probably being mouse-brained." She chuckled, giving a tiny shrug of her shoulders to the words she just said. Her fluffy fur was sleek and glowing with sunshine, her eyes shined with friendliness as she smiled at Tornadopaw. Her tailtip was dipping into the water, soaked and a deeper color. She gave light, vibrating purrs of content, sitting at the river with him. "Yeah, I suppose. I mean, i've never seen a ShadowClanner willingly get into a body of water." Minkpaw laughed, her distressed frown turning into a radiant smile. She couldn't think of being in another Clan. ThunderClan, too dry, ShadowClan, too dark, WindClan, too open, SkyClan, too far. RiverClan was perfect, for her anyways, with the nice trees and cool river. Minkpaw's purrs grew louder, now clear in the air, and she blushed slightly at the volume of them. "Yeah, hopefully. Well at least I know you won't be as weird around them as me." She mewed, smiling slightly. She sat next to him, enjoying the peaceful river as it ran past her tailtip, pulling gently at the fur on it. She turned to him, eartips hot, and chuckled. "Or maybe you will be." She teased, seeing the ShadowClan cats. She herself, however, made no eye contact and avoided looking at them for more than a moment.

"Yeah, I know." She replied, but the dread in the pit of her stomach wasn't completely gone. "I know that, Tornadopaw, but something could still happen.." she sighed, automatically leaning into him until she realized. Glad her fur hid her red face, she sat up. "Sorry" she mewed, a bit fast. Mouse-brain! She silently spat at herself, her blush slowly fading. As he nuzzled her, she felt a bit less awkward, but still. Why had she let herself do that randomly? Did friends do that? Oh god she'd never had a friend before...which was kind of sad. "Yeah, i'll be you're reminder." She giggled, imagining screeching he forgot something important to bug him. Her pounding heart had settled to a gentle thud in her chest, which was much more comforting to her nerves. She was confused about how she felt, she got flustered around him, but he was her best friend...right? Ughhhh, why did this stuff have to be so confusing? Minkpaw pushed it out of her head as he spoke, blinking. She leaped to her paws, a bit confused. "Sounds nice, i'm up for it!" She laughed, wading into the river, feeling the cool water around her paws.
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Shadomaru
Blackfrost couldn’t help but feel like a young, rambunctious kitten again while she ran through the grass with excited giggles slipping from her parted jaws as she raced through the woods with Crowhawk not that far behind her. This land was unknown to them, being Riverclan hunting grounds, but with time, they would surely learn that this place wasn’t that much different from what they were used to - this place was just more accompanied by streams and shallow ponds. The black-and-white warrior wondered what fish tasted like, but wouldn’t know a thing about fishing enough to catch one herself. Blackfrost then tumbled through the soft, uncut green grass with a smile placed on her maw as she looked up at her mate with a certain innocence deep within her gaze. “You’re a stinky badger.” She retorted, pawing at his nose with her tongue poking out of her mouth playfully.
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Shadomaru
Blackfrost couldn’t help but feel like a young, rambunctious kitten again while she ran through the grass with excited giggles slipping from her parted jaws as she raced through the woods with Crowhawk not that far behind her. This land was unknown to them, being Riverclan hunting grounds, but with time, they would surely learn that this place wasn’t that much different from what they were used to - this place was just more accompanied by streams and shallow ponds. The black-and-white warrior wondered what fish tasted like, but wouldn’t know a thing about fishing enough to catch one herself. Blackfrost then tumbled through the soft, uncut green grass with a smile placed on her maw as she looked up at her mate with a certain innocence deep within her gaze. “You’re a stinky badger.” She retorted, pawing at his nose with her tongue poking out of her mouth playfully.
Crowhawk ran after her with a smile on his felt. He felt like he did in Shadowclan. He felt free and able to be himself again. He stayed behind Blackfrost knowing he could've easily overtaken her at any point in this little race, but he didn't. He looked around as he ran, the territory was a bit similar to theirs, but he didn't worry about it too much. Soon they would be going back home to the place he knew from border to border. He saw his mate stumble a bit and slowed to a stop right above her to see her smiling. He shook his head amused and pinned her down with a paw. "Yea. And I eat little kittens like you for breakfast." He teased back.
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Burn nodded, his eyes wide with interest. Of course he knew all of this, he had come from a clan himself. But she didn't know that. And this was a good way to carry on a conversation, to make her feel like they knew each other better. And if she felt like that, then Burn was one pawstep closer to her falling in love with him.
The most tedious part in his process was where he was at now. Slowly getting to her, slowly making her fall in love with him. He might be rushing it a little too fast, but Burn never did something so out of his league that it could ruin his cover. So going a little faster than usual wasn't going to hurt anyone. Or.. Him at least. "Riverclan... Hmm.. Wait are you the cats that swim?" Burn let his green eyes go wide with astonishment but excitement and curiosity. Swimming. A foreign and disgusting concept to the ginger tomcat. He would never let his fur get anywhere near deep bodies of water. But, if it came to it, he might allow Flame's to.

So, he knows about the clans a little. That's what the molly had learned so far. He knew that RiberClan was the clan that swam. For a loner he knew rather a lot about the clans. Perhaps it was because his former group had been around the clans territory, even though Doesong had never smelt his scent before their first meeting. So, perhaps he had just seen other loners swimming? No, he would know they were loners. Flame seemed intelligent enough. He would recognize a loner's scent versus a clan cats. It was possible he had been told tales about the by his parents. Yes! That had too be it. He had been told about the clans by a relative and just forgotten that they were called clans, but remembered the clans talents. Doesong wasn't suspicious about it though. She trusted most every cat who wasn't a rouge. Well, sometimes a rouge could prove themselves. But, she still Flame as a nice cat and coudlsn't be suspicous of him.
Yes we are." She stated, smiling at the ginger tom. As she did so, and idea former itself on her head. Perhaps he would like to learn a little bit more about her clan, via swimming. He seemed like a cat who could be open to many things. Surely he wouldn't mind if in order to learn about her clan he needed, well could, swim. Flame seemed interested enough. So he probably wouldn't mind. "If you want, I can show you how."

Last edited by Cosmo; September 9th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Closed Thread