Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 06:53 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:53 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:51 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 06:50 PM

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Herringpaw soon stopped, gesturing for her to stop moving, he got into a hunter's crounch and slowly neared the scent, tail not even moving, after getting close enough, he pounced and quickly bit down the prey's throat, killing it instantly, he then walked back to Honeypaw, smiling, placing the mouse down. "There." He mewed.
Honeypaw purred," You're amazing at hunting land prey!" She purred.
(Sorry it's such a late responce, schools crazy RN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw purred," You're amazing at hunting land prey!" She purred.
(Sorry it's such a late responce, schools crazy RN)
Herringpaw's fur heated up as she told him that he was amazing at hunting, he looked at her and smiled. "T-Thanks, Honeypaw." He mewed.
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Herringpaw's fur heated up as she told him that he was amazing at hunting, he looked at her and smiled. "T-Thanks, Honeypaw." He mewed.
Honeypaw smiled," Oh, you're welcome."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike laughed at Duskfeather's words and purred, "True, I could be hiding some big muscles!" The molly flexed for a moment, though the muscles still weren't visible through the fluff. They were there though. All warriors had at least some muscles due to the difficulty of life in the wild. Duskfeather's continued speech made Cloudstrike smile, "I know, Dawn. My talents don't necessarily lie in the normal warrior areas, but it doesn't bother me." Cloudstrike couldn't bring herself to maim another cat, and was therefore not the most skilled fighter, though she still passed. For all the reasons she revealed to Duskfeather, Cloudstrike was a poor hunter as well. However, she was far mor imaginative than most other cats and she was kinder than many others. Not to mention her lack of judgement. Cloudstrike smiled as Duskfeather agreed that her short fur came in handy when swimming. But, her ears perked after that as Duskfeather started talking about how everyone was an individual and as long as they were alive that was all that mattered. Cloudstrike started purring at the end and responded, "I consider you a friend too." It wasn't exactly what Duskfeather had said, but it was what Cloudstrike had heard so she responded as innocently as she ever did. "It's okay, Dawn. I tend to ramble at times too." Cloudstrike's smile was friendly and open, she wanted Duskfeather to know just how much she meant everything she said.

Cloudstrike watched Duskfeather as her friend responded to her words on prey. The she-cat nodded, "I find it difficult to hurt cats as well." Cloudstrike was simply a gentle, kind cat. She may have been very different from Duskfeather, but without insight into the other warrior's thoughts, she had no idea just how different. Even if she did, the warrior most likely wouldn't have judged her companion, seeing as she was not judgemental about anything. The innocent molly, couldn't bring herself to wish it was easier for her to kill. The ivory cat knew that it made life as a warrior much more difficult if one was averse to killing, but she couldn't think tha tStarclan wanted it to be easy.

"They can harden your pads, but as long as you don't stomp on them or spend every minute of the day on them, they shouldn't make your paws to callous." Cloudstrike meowed in response to Duskfeather's question, sticking her own paw out in her friend's direction to show her how soft it was. "I tend to walk lightly even when I'm not hunting, so my paws aren't too rough. But, I also know cats whose paws are so hardened that they could be rocks!" Her own comment, brought a chuckle out of her maw and she drew her paw back inward. "Oh, really? Maybe I heard it and just forgot." Cloudstrike mused, readily acknowledging her own forgetfulness. Another yawn escaped her and she closed her eyes for a moment. Once it passed, she focused the sapphire pools on Duskfeather and watched her as she stared at the water. Cloudstrike was preparing to ask what Duskfeather was looking for, when her friend asked if she was hungry. "Sure, I could eat!" Cloudstrike purred, feeling her stomach rumble at the thought of food.
Laughing along with Cloudstrike as she flexed her muscles, the she-cat would nod her head. Many cats didn't know that Duskfeather often liked to try and make others laugh and to make light of a situation. She didn't like to see other cats get down on themselves, or for others to be upset in general. As much of a cold look she might seem to have, she really did have a big heart for others and just enjoyed being able to hear them laugh. "And it shouldn't bother you, there's nothing wrong with it." She added on with a small smile, her tail curling to her side, one of her paws swinging smoothly and slowly at the water, letting it dip in, feeling the coolness swirl around her paw before she brought it back out, her eyes looking down at it before she put her paw back down and looked back at her new friend. Hearing that Cloudstrike also considered her a friend caused a warm, delighted smile to stretch across the Riverclan cat's lips, her eyes lighting up. It seems like it's been forever since she's actually made a friend, in fact, at the moment, she couldn't even think of any friends she actually had! Aside from the white warrior in front of her now of course. "I don't normally ramble, I promise." She chuckled out with a smile, looking back at the river now, feeling much happier than she had felt this morning when she was simply laying in camp. She liked the company of a friend, it was a happiness that really nothing else could bring, it was unique. And sure sometime in the future Cloudstrike would need to go back to Shadowclan territory with her clan and they wouldn't be able to see each other every day, but Duskfeather didn't want to think about that right now.

The Shadowclan warriors response to hurting cats was what the sandy brown warrior expected. She had gathered that Cloudstrike was more of a passive, gentle cat as opposed to someone who strived and hoped for battle and bloodshed. She was a lover, not a fighter, at least that's how Duskfeather saw her. "That's a good thing, I wouldn't want to be making friends with some bloodthirsty psychopath!" Joked the Riverclan cat lightly with a laugh, dipping her paw right back into the water and letting the water run over it before bringing it up to her head and swiping it over. The heat of the day was just about reaching it's peak and Duskfeather, even in her short coat, was beginning to feel it. The river was calling her, wanting her to swim in it, to dunk beneath the surface and surround herself in it's cool comfort. But she would refrain from doing so, at least for the moment.

"Well that makes sense, same with the rocks and pebbles in our territory,
though most of the time they're smooth and rounded from the rivers and streams anyways.
" Leaning forward as the white warrior held out her paw for her to see, she would take note of the relative smoothness of the paw pad before smiling and nodding, returning the gesture to reveal her own smooth, undamaged and uncalloused paw pads. "Oh wow, I wonder if it's painful for them to walk on! Then again maybe they don't feel anything at all." Her face seemed to turn thoughtful for a moment before she shrugged, not dwelling on her inquiry.
"Good because I'm starving. What do you say we try and hook some fish?
Or would you prefer voles?
" Rising to her paws, a bright grin would form on her muzzle as she awaited her friends response, personally having no preference for fish over voles or vice versa.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:50 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Laughing along with Cloudstrike as she flexed her muscles, the she-cat would nod her head. Many cats didn't know that Duskfeather often liked to try and make others laugh and to make light of a situation. She didn't like to see other cats get down on themselves, or for others to be upset in general. As much of a cold look she might seem to have, she really did have a big heart for others and just enjoyed being able to hear them laugh. "And it shouldn't bother you, there's nothing wrong with it." She added on with a small smile, her tail curling to her side, one of her paws swinging smoothly and slowly at the water, letting it dip in, feeling the coolness swirl around her paw before she brought it back out, her eyes looking down at it before she put her paw back down and looked back at her new friend. Hearing that Cloudstrike also considered her a friend caused a warm, delighted smile to stretch across the Riverclan cat's lips, her eyes lighting up. It seems like it's been forever since she's actually made a friend, in fact, at the moment, she couldn't even think of any friends she actually had! Aside from the white warrior in front of her now of course. "I don't normally ramble, I promise." She chuckled out with a smile, looking back at the river now, feeling much happier than she had felt this morning when she was simply laying in camp. She liked the company of a friend, it was a happiness that really nothing else could bring, it was unique. And sure sometime in the future Cloudstrike would need to go back to Shadowclan territory with her clan and they wouldn't be able to see each other every day, but Duskfeather didn't want to think about that right now.

The Shadowclan warriors response to hurting cats was what the sandy brown warrior expected. She had gathered that Cloudstrike was more of a passive, gentle cat as opposed to someone who strived and hoped for battle and bloodshed. She was a lover, not a fighter, at least that's how Duskfeather saw her. "That's a good thing, I wouldn't want to be making friends with some bloodthirsty psychopath!" Joked the Riverclan cat lightly with a laugh, dipping her paw right back into the water and letting the water run over it before bringing it up to her head and swiping it over. The heat of the day was just about reaching it's peak and Duskfeather, even in her short coat, was beginning to feel it. The river was calling her, wanting her to swim in it, to dunk beneath the surface and surround herself in it's cool comfort. But she would refrain from doing so, at least for the moment.

"Well that makes sense, same with the rocks and pebbles in our territory,
though most of the time they're smooth and rounded from the rivers and streams anyways.
" Leaning forward as the white warrior held out her paw for her to see, she would take note of the relative smoothness of the paw pad before smiling and nodding, returning the gesture to reveal her own smooth, undamaged and uncalloused paw pads. "Oh wow, I wonder if it's painful for them to walk on! Then again maybe they don't feel anything at all." Her face seemed to turn thoughtful for a moment before she shrugged, not dwelling on her inquiry.
"Good because I'm starving. What do you say we try and hook some fish?
Or would you prefer voles?
" Rising to her paws, a bright grin would form on her muzzle as she awaited her friends response, personally having no preference for fish over voles or vice versa.
Cloudstrike's ears perked at the sound of the two friends' laughter mingling and ringing through the air. Personally, she wondered if there were any noises that sounded better. After debating silently for a moment, Cloudstrike decided that if there was, she'd yet to discover it. Her eyes were calmly focused on Duskfeather, not exactly staring, but just watching. After a moment, her mind wandered to the point where she hardly saw Duskfeather anymore, instead looking into space as her thoughts ran wild. Her sandy colored companion brought her back and Cloudstrike blinked the residue of her thoughts away from her eyes. The ivory feline smiled and responded, "True. I can't swim like you, but I can do other things. It doesn't bother me. I like that every cat is different. If we all had the same talents, the world would be rather boring. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work." Cloudstrike finished her thought with a gentle laugh, punctuating her sentence with the melody of joy. Cloudstrike fell quiet as she flopped onto her side, keeping her eyes lazily pointed at Duskfeather and watching between languid blinks and long eyelashes as the Riverclan warrior dipped her paw into the water. The stream was so calming and so refreshing that the thought of having to go back to her own territory, which was sorely lacking in the stream department, made Cloudstrike's chest clench. But, as always, her mind was quick to sweep away that bad thoughts, and the feline was soon at peace again. Her bright eyes absorbed the warmth on Duskfeather's face and reflected it, displaying her ownjoy at being able to call this kind, helpful molly her friend. It was nice to call anyone a friend. Cloudstrike held friendly feelings towards every cat in the forest, even evil and rude cats, but it was different from the kind of tender feelings one gets from being near an actual friend. It was also nice to have those friendly feelings reciprocated since she was naive, but not foolish enough to think that cats who didn't know her could be her friend. Cloudstrike chuckled at Duskfeather's remark, mewing, "I wouldn't mind if you did." The Shadowclan cat liked her friend the way she was, but she had a sense that she would like her even if she was a rambler. Duskfeather had so many good qualities that rambling wouldn't detract from her personality or their friendship whatsoever. This thought comforted Cloudstrike for a moment before it too slipped away. Once again, the unpleasant thought that she'd have to leave eventually popped up, but Cloudstrike forced it away, trying to focus instead on the time she had with her friend.

Duskfeather's joke got a vibrant laugh out of Cloudstrike and she replied, "How do you know I'm not? Maybe I'm just hiding it!" Her eyes sparkled with amusement and her wide smile gave away the fact that she wasn't likely to be a psychopath, but it wasn't like Cloudstrike had actually been trying to fool Duskfeather. Her shining eyes were watching the sky, but movement caught her attention and the white feline turned to watch as Duskfeather moved her paw, sending shimmering droplets of water spinning onto her fur. Cloudstrike had to admit to herself that it looked like it felt good. The sun was nearly at it's zenith and it's rays beat down hard on the long-furred warrior. Casting her eyes in the direction of the sun, Cloudstrike found herself missing the cool shade of the Shadowclan pines.

The she-cat nodded, noticing that the rocks below them did appear as if they could harden some paws if cats weren't careful. Cloudstrike also leaned in to view her friend's paw, noting that it looked just as undamaged as her own. The sheer silliness of the moment brought a smile to Cloudstrike's face but it turned to a more thoughtful look as she pondered Duskfeather's musing. She honestly didn't know the answer, but Duskfeather shrugged soon after and Cloudstrike let the thought go as well. Cloudstrike's gaze followed Duskfeather as the warrior stood and her ears perked in excitement. Leaping to her paws, the ivory cat chirped, "Ooh, fish! I've always wanted to try it!" Where one cat may have been disgusted by the idea of trying something new, Cloudstrike was intrigued and excited. She moved closer to Duskfeather, staying back from the water's edge so she could watch without getting in the way.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:20 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

(open-end roleplay; anyone who wants to respond can! <3)

The territory was silent, calm; a single pawstep would shatter the serene atmosphere in a moment. Every streak of light marked sallow by the early moments of dawn, she stalked silently through the greenery, every tread mark dampened by the thick layer of moss and wet leaf litter under her feet. Soon, she neared the river; it ran full, swelling over its banks, bolstered by the floods that trickled down by ShadowClan territory. Delicately she strode onto the riparian, mud squelching underneath her, the sticky brown clay-like substrate getting caught in the fur between her toes. But she didn't mind; the earthy smell of the river and reassuring whooshing noise of water of rocks created a peaceful atmosphere, and Cloversplash smiled; with Juniperpaw, her pressure daughter, all grown up, she had slowly returned to normal duties, Geckoleaf putting her on a strict regime of easy exercise so she could regain her strength. With a sigh of contentment, she settled into a sitting position, resting her body and mind, the never-ending gurgle of water filling her ears with a background of white noise.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Creekstorm walked out of the camp in search of Nightshade. He had promised her to teach her how to underwater fish and he was quite excited to do so. It sure is a nice day today. Let's hope it doesn't get to hot this afternoon. Well it wouldn't be that big of a deal, especially since we will be in the water. Creekstorm walked a little ways towards the river in case she ended up showing up there.

@Captain Toad

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Creekstorm walked out of the camp in search of Nightshade. He had promised her to teach her how to underwater fish and he was quite excited to do so. It sure is a nice day today. Let's hope it doesn't get to hot this afternoon. Well it wouldn't be that big of a deal, especially since we will be in the water. Creekstorm walked a little ways towards the river in case she ended up showing up there.

@Captain Toad
Nightshade saw the tom looking for her, and bounded toward him. "Hey!" she said cheerfully, "We goin' hunting?" she had been waiting to do this for a while, and was extremely excited for him to teach her to swim and catch fish at the same time.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Nightshade saw the tom looking for her, and bounded toward him. "Hey!" she said cheerfully, "We goin' hunting?" she had been waiting to do this for a while, and was extremely excited for him to teach her to swim and catch fish at the same time.
Creekstorm respectfully dipped his head. "Are you ready to learn how to catch fish underneath the water?" asked Creekstorm, letting out a small smile. The tom looked around the clearing they were in before getting ready to head to the river for Nightshade's lesson.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Creekstorm respectfully dipped his head. "Are you ready to learn how to catch fish underneath the water?" asked Creekstorm, letting out a small smile. The tom looked around the clearing they were in before getting ready to head to the river for Nightshade's lesson.
Nightshade smirked at the tom. "Heck yeah, I'm ready!" she replied, grinning. "Let's go!"