Last post by k!ngk3s
Today 12:00 AM

Old October 16th, 2021, 12:30 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Lilyheart | She/Her | 17 Moons

Lilyheart looked at the young apprentice as he gave his thoughts on the situation. Even though Ravenpaw and Firepaw were both young, they seemed to be very smart apprentices, she might have a talk with their mentors or maybe Shadestorm letting them know that the young cats seemed to be doing a great job.

Lilyheart stepped forward, getting a closer scent of the badger then nodded. "Your right, we should finish marking the borders, then report to Shadestorm", she gave a smile towards the apprentice before carrying on. "Firepaw if you want to go with Shrewstep and start marking the border down there, Ravenpaw and I can start here, we can meet up when we're all done".

She didn't want to admit it, but the smell of the badger WAS slightly worrying, especially since she'd heard about other patrols mentioning badger scents as well.

Motioning to Ravenpaw for them to start, she padded over to one of the trees along the border and began marking it. Trying her best to make small talk with Ravenpaw, she said, "So your mentor is Grimhound right? How's your training going?"

She wasn't the best at talking with younger cats, but since she was going to be a mother soon, she should probably learn.

@Singing Jay (tysm, sorry that both GS and I haven't been that active, that mostly our faults, so thank you so much for getting an extension!)
@gs29513
@ChillCat

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; October 16th, 2021 at 12:31 PM.
Old October 17th, 2021, 12:28 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Fawnhearted @Singing Jay @gs29513 Sorry for the short reply, I'm out of it today

"It's going great! I'm almost a warrior now, I think." Ravenpaw had done all the training necessary so they figured they were at least close.
Ravenpaw kinda wanted to go back, they thought the patrol was pretty much done.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 17th, 2021, 01:57 PM
dont try to wake me

[ @spade ]

A gentle breeze occasionally caressed her, sifting through the tall grasses and sending the few fallen leaves over the water in a gentle skittering dance. In spite of the slightly off-putting scent of marsh, Plumstorm felt truly at ease. Taking a deep breath, the warrior fills her chest as much as she could and holds it for a heartbeat before slowly pushing the air out through lightly pursed lips.

There was so much happening as of late, that she had almost forgotten how to do nothing. Maybe she wasn't the most proactive of warriors right now- She had a lot to work through that just wasn't going to come to light so fast- but doing nothing like this, with no one around and no need to chit chat or defend herself... Well, it was nice. No paws drenched in blood or deathberry juice, no eyes full of disdain stabbing into her. There was no anger bubbling up inside now. It was a moment of nothingness that reminded Plumstorm of the way things had been when she was still training, avoiding swimming and trying to get away with the bare minimum while staying under Lionstorm's radar. A nothingness that she loved to watch as it churned in the ocean waves on Lionsbeach, a nothingness she padded down the riverbanks to listen to. Even here, with the leaves and grasses stirring up the muddy waters, there was nothingness for the silvery molly to listen to. Something for her to fall in love with again.

No foggy abyss for me today!

Plumstorm's ears flick towards the voice, little and immature. Icy blue hues focus in the murky light under the moon, and she spots the source as it comes towards her: A kit. Blinking once, twice, then a third time, the warrior observes as this kit picks its way onto her log. Staring down, she couldn't decide on how exactly to feel. Her expression was highly likely to be that of sheer befuddlement.

"Shiny hunter?" What in the world was a shiny hunter...?? "Yeah, you could say that. Are you out hunting for shi- shiny...?"
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 17th, 2021, 04:35 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Fawnhearted @Singing Jay @gs29513 Sorry for the short reply, I'm out of it today

"It's going great! I'm almost a warrior now, I think." Ravenpaw had done all the training necessary so they figured they were at least close.
Ravenpaw kinda wanted to go back, they thought the patrol was pretty much done.
"That's awesome! Have you though about what your warrior name might be?", Lilyheart meowed. She remembered her apprentice days, with Frogfang and Shrewstep, of course they were Frogpaw and Shrewpaw back then.

Old October 17th, 2021, 07:18 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Badger? Shrewstep could smell it, if he sniffed deeply, but it certainly wasn't the strongest of scents. Neither of the apprentices seemed terribly worried, and it didn't even seem to be anytime in the past week. No den, or current badger to be sure. We can probably leave the scent alone. It's stale, nothing was here recently. he asserted, adding a final border mark to the scent line. The whole thing was strongly Shadowclan, a nice scent so unlike the fish, moor and moldy leaves scent of the other clans. ICK!

Seeing that everyone else seemed largely finished, he waved his tail and turned back towards camp. Let's head back, no need to keep Shadestorm waiting. he mewed, before setting off at a trot. A bit of a jog was always good to keep on his toes. @Departed Fawnhearted @ChillCat @Singing Jay
Old October 18th, 2021, 08:29 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@gs29513 @Departed Fawnhearted @ChillCat

Finishing his patrol of the border Firepaw glanced back at his calm-mates and padded back to Shrewstep, who seemingly also was done. He didn't mind the patrol being over now, these cats could be a little annoying it seemed, either a a little weird or focusing more on flirting then the patrol itself.

But whatever, let's get thins done.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 18th, 2021, 09:59 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"I'm not sure what my name will be! I'll just be happy to get a name at all," Ravenpaw responded. They wanted to leave and get some food, they were ready to be done now.
@gs29513 @Singing Jay @Departed Fawnhearted Should someone turn it in? Raven turned their patrol in last time, it would be weird to do it again
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 18th, 2021, 02:22 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"I'm not sure what my name will be! I'll just be happy to get a name at all," Ravenpaw responded. They wanted to leave and get some food, they were ready to be done now.
@gs29513 @Singing Jay @Departed Fawnhearted Should someone turn it in? Raven turned their patrol in last time, it would be weird to do it again
(Lily turned in her last patrol too, but I can do it if you want?)
@gs29513 @Singing Jay

Old October 18th, 2021, 09:08 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow followed Falconfeather out the camp entrance, suppressing a small smile at her quick jab at Loonfeather's previous blunder. He kept up an even pace through the forest, his senses alert to the forest around him. The chill of a quickly approaching leaf-bare hung on the air but this was Elmshadow's favorite. The prey was still stocking up, and often times plump from their indulgences preparing for a long leaf-bare. And the air was crisp, rejuvenating.

As they approached the border, Elmshadow parted his lips to taste the air. He couldn't detect any badger scent at this particular spot, it was likely down further. "Well, at least Shadestorm sent us to the Rievrclan border and not Thunderclan," he glanced at Loonfeather, "Fewer trees to get in your way." Elmshadow's face remained stoic but his eyes were light.

@Zesha @Pheasantflight (Do we want to find the badger or no? I'm open either way)

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 18th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @paradise \\

Sure Looncry was a RiverClan cat. BUT HE
WASN'T A FISH! This marsh could just
do everyone a favor AND DIE. His paws
were wet, and they were freezing because
of the chill.... Whose idea was it to make this?!

He approached the border to check if any Dawnstar
clones were trespassing. Well... they weren't
nearly as bad as Thunderclan. He
gagged just thinking of them.

He scented the air, and was about to move on but
caught a whiff of... ShadowClan?

The scent smelled like ShadowClan,
but wasn't as stinky with the scent
as other Shadowclanners were.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||