Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 01:41 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:39 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:38 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 01:23 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:19 PM

Old January 4th, 2024, 09:39 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Thunderglade

Vixenstare

Vixenstare snorted irritably, her tail lashing. 'Starclan above. Couldn't even hear that patrols were going out.' The molly thought, her tail bristling. Vixenstare flattened her fur once she felt a stern stare from Hawkfur. "Let's go back now. Fallownose and Twilightstar needs to know what we found, Hawkfur." The orange-brown molly suggested, wanting to get away from the other mollies soon.

[ @Supersabre - Softdust] [ @Micanomancy - Hawkfur] [ @finley.exe - Azaleadrizzle]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old January 4th, 2024, 08:21 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
Never one to turn down a sprint from camp all the way to the border, Bravebird relished the time spent with the wind in her fur as she raced along the moors with Hawkfur and Silverpaw. The former she had gotten to know quite well and the later... there was something about her that poked her mind, something she couldn't quite recall. The apprentice was nearly the same age as she was, wasn't she? Or maybe she was misremembering. Either way she felt in good company to check to recently moved Thunderglade.

But as soon as the trio neared the border, the smell in the air became evident of something being amiss. Parted jaws drew in the musky scent of ThunderClan and immediately the fur along Brave's back began to rise, claws sliding out in preparation. She felt eyes on her - likely from Hawkfur - but ignored them in favor of peering at the source of the main rotting smell; a dead and flayed rat. Did those squirrels dare try to hunt across the border - and then leave it here as - as what? A twisted show of strength??

"It's clearly been done with the intent to challenge the recently pushed back border," Bravebird growled as she stalked around the scene to look for any other clues (or to catch whoever had done this in the act). "I swear, when I get my claws in their fur..." The last part was mumbled mainly to herself as she envisioned being able to tear the fur from whatever ThunderClanner had done this. Spiderthroat was the first name that came to mind.

Lifting her head as she placed her paws on the edge of the border, Brave stared out into the trees that concealed ThunderClan, her posture tall and rigid. Ohhh, how she wished they'd dare show their faces here, so she could turn them into the second rat to die at the border. There was nothing though, and even the scent of other cats was stale - even that of ThunderClan. Whatever squirrel had done this was good at covering their tracks, that was for sure.

"ThunderClan scent is stale along the border - they likely haven't been out to check them in quite some time. So whoever did this thought far enough ahead to mask their scent." Trotting back over to her patrol mates, she eyed the torn up prey with disgust. "We should bury that before it starts to attract predators." ...A smirk. "Or feel free to toss it back into ThunderClan territory and they can have another go at it with some coyotes." A snorted chuckle followed the quip as she looked between Hawkfur and Silverpaw.

[ I PROFUSELY APOLOGIZE THAT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS KJSFHDS ITS ON MY TRACKER NOW ]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and white chest, muzzle and paws]
---------------
[Bravebird - @tallulah ] [Silverpaw - @Estelle ]
---------------
Hawkfur turned to Silverpaw when she spoke, listening along and nodding thoughtfully. "I agree that we should investigate more." He shot the apprentice a grateful look, then listened to Bravebird. His ear flicked in concern at her threatening words towards ThunderClan. "Now hang on, this could just be a mistake." But even then, he didn't exactly believe what he was saying.

Hawkfur trotted over to the border, eyeing the brush and bracken as if the culprit would jump out of them at any time. He sniffed the markers, noting that Bravebird was right--the ThunderClan scent was very stale. While Bravebird stood firm and angry at the border, Hawkfur was cautious, his head low and gaze wary. If it really had been a ThunderClan cat with negative intentions, who was to say Bumblestar would punish them anyway? Clearly the leader had no intention of punishing a cat-killer, instead keeping him as her deputy. Hawkfur's tail lashed at the thought, and his lips curled in a silent snarl. "We shouldn't toss it over." He said slowly, trying to remain cool-headed and reasonable. "It will have our scent on it, and a patrol can argue that we left it there after hunting it." He scoffed. "I don't want them to blame us for a crime they committed."

[ALL GOOD!! We should ping whoever was the ThunderClan patrol to see if they wanted to meet this patrol or find the pheasant after they are gone]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 7th, 2024, 02:53 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Grubpaw
He/Him~Asexual~Windclan~17 Moons~Flock Together 1
"Bad thoughts give me bad dreams
And my bad dreams make me sleepwalk"

It been to long for Grubpaw to go off not with blood on his paws. One or two for this moon. Grubpaw hadn't killed any clanmates..yet. Hopefully that would change tonight. The brown-and-white tom hid among a patch of wildflowers. He was ready.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:53 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Large paws led the hunting party swiftly towards the Thunderglade, only pausing momentarily once they arrived to ensure the apprentice remained close by and was not left behind by his escalated pace.

"Keep away from the border," Lioncrest stated, voice stern as he surveyed the area and scented the air. A Windclan patrol had been here recently... or were still in the area. It would be best to keep out of each others fur, considering the current tensions. "Leafpaw, feel free to inform me of any questions or if you need assistance. Wildtwist, I expect you can handle yourself enough to mark the border while we're here."

Amber eyes gave the other warrior an evaluating look before the large tom stalked off into the underbrush and began his hunt.

[ @Bean @Leafy We gotta speed run this one lol]

Old January 8th, 2024, 09:52 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Finally, they got a move on, she had thought they were going to just sit there all day and wait. The difference this time she would of spoken up, she made that mistake last time of not saying anything. Making sure that she kept up with Lioncrest while making sure Wildtwist was sticking with the group. "Okay!" she gave her response, no way would she go near the border right now. Especially after hearing the tension between the two clans, she wasn't going to test it right now. Seeing that nothing else was needed of her she began to sniff around her any signs of prey. She also made sure to brush herself against a few stray trees to leave her scent behind.

@Jayvines @Bean
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old January 11th, 2024, 09:24 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Lioncrest ~

Amber eyes flicked around the relatively open area as the large tom stalked through the snow and frost. Leaf are presented a unique challenge when it came to hunting, but he certainly counted himself up to the task... A flicker of movement in the corner of his gaze.

Pausing, Lioncrest lowered himself into a practiced crouch before carefully padding around the base of a large tree. A pair of squirrels were crouched on the other side, nibbling on some sort of fallen nut, and the large tom slowly adjusted his position as he calculated his angle of attack. If he lunged out from behind this trunk he could probably nab them both if he was quick...

A few breaths of evaluation... And the pounce.

Shooting out from his concealed spot, the golden warrior reached out both his large front paws towards the pair of suddenly startled rodents. His right paw connected cleanly, crushing his targets head into the forest floor, but his left paw was slightly less coordinated. Claws hooked into the tail fur of the other squirrel, and the blasted thing let out a sharp squeak that Lioncrest swiftly cut off with a bite to its neck. Not ideal, but good enough.

Collecting his catches with his maw (once the crushed squirrel stopped twitching), the large tom strolled back to the centralized muster point to await his patrolmates.

[ @Bean @Leafy Skipping posting order as patrol guidelines dictate. This is due tomorrow (the 12th) at 11:59 so get a last post in. ]

Old January 12th, 2024, 11:15 AM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Blue eyes took in her surroundings, seeing if she could either catch the sight of any prey or maybe smell it. She would at least leave with something instead of nothing at all. Leafpaw took the chance to leave her scent behind on another stray tree before she moved on. Her nose twitched as she caught the scent of something. She dropped into a crouch, uneven but it was still close to what it was supposed to be. She still wasn't used to the whole having no tail, she was sure it would continue to throw her off.

Trailing after the scent she could hear the tiny steps in the snow and further she went, a mouse was ahead of her. Breathing through her nose she stayed silent as she prepared herself to go for the kill. A few moments passed and she finally jumped forward, brown arms out reached to pin the mouse. Leafpaw was quick to kill it before standing back upright. The apprentice glanced around her, maybe she had a second chance at catching something. However, she doubted that since she was sure her actions weren't exactly quiet in the first place. Huffing she chose to return to the meeting spot, at least nothing happened during this patrol.

@Jayvines @Bean
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old January 12th, 2024, 09:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Poppysong was luckily the last cat Fallownose had to turn away as Softsong, Hawkfur, Bravebird, and Applefrost were quick to volunteer. Along with Crowtooth he felt they would be enough to move the border as he doubted Bumblestar would drive them off after promising them the territory at the Gathering. What worried him most was ThunderClan cats who didn't agree with her decision and would defy it.

With a flick of his tail he signaled for the five to follow him as he turned and made his way out of camp, fluffing his fur up against the chill. "I hope we won't encounter any trouble, but I doubt all of ThunderClan is pleased with Bumblestar's decision. And despite her questionable actions, I doubt she is the kind to break her promise with us when ShadowClan and RiverClan would jump at the chance knowing we would offer no aid to them. Not that we would even after this apology, but still. The trouble we run into would most likely be ThunderClan warriors who don't agree with Bumblestar's decision. If we need reinforcements to chase them off, Hawkfur will be the one to go back to camp and fetch them while the rest of us hold them off, though I hope it won't be needed. And remember, do not provoke or attack any ThunderClan unless they make the first move. We're not going to give Bumblestar any reason to go back on her word."

Fallownose doubted any of them would provoke ThunderClan during such an important time... well, that was a lie. Bravebird definitely would. Cue the side-eye to indicate he was definitely talking about her before he turned his gaze back forward. "I realize that Flintstar moved the border around fourty-six moons ago, so I will show you where to mark it," he added as they approached the border, pausing briefly to scent the air. He briefly debated on waiting for a ThunderClan patrol, but then decided against it. This was rightfully WindClan's territory, and Bumblestar had given it back.

"Let's go. And don't bother about remaining quiet, that will only look suspicious. I'll lead us in to where the border used to be and we will start marking from there."

With the final instructions given, Fallownose stepped over the scent-line and into ThunderClan territory to reclaim what was rightfully WindClan's.

@tallulah @Micanomancy @celeste @lesbianism @Rani @dino. [also open to any other ThunderClan cats]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 12th, 2024, 10:10 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with white chest, muzzle and paws, and blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fallownose - @Lillith ] [Softsong - @lesbianism ] [Bravebird - @tallulah ] [Applefrost - @celeste ] [Crowtooth - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur gave Fallownose a nod to show he understood his job to retreive backup should it be necessary. He was grateful for it, in all honesty. He hated fighting, so if he was able to avoid it, he was content. He also knew that out of all the cats (minus Bravebird) he was likely the fastest. His eyes landed on the previously mentioned molly, knowing full well why Fallownose gave her a pointed stare when talking about provoking a ThunderClan patrol. His stomach roiled with anxiety just thinking about it... he didn't want Bravebird's confrontational nature to get her in trouble with Twilightstar, or worse, hurt. Though he doubted getting hurt was something she thought about when causing drama. A strange mix of frustration and amusement at the thought had his ear flicking, and he played it off by scratching at it.

Moving the border would hopefully be quick and easy, but Hawkfur still felt a hint of trepidation as he stepped over the border on the tail of Fallownose. He was probably being too paranoid, keeping his eyes open for every rustle of undergrowth, but he'd rather be paranoid than ambushed.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; January 12th, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: None

A quick hunting session never hurt anyone hm? Certainly not the spotted she-cat who loved feeling above all when she climbed the trees. Prey never seemed to expect cats to climb to their level - making them an easy catch. Ghostglow purred with delight when she managed to catch a bird just as it began to fly away. Which of her beloved children would she give this bird to? Some are looking much too thin for this frigid air, they need to regain their kitten fat. Another purr as she remembered how teeny her children had once been. Her beloveds were still so adorable... but much too big. She could barely carry them by their scruffs anymore.

Lost in her thoughts, Ghostglow failed to notice a Windclan patrol approaching until they were practically underneath her branch. What on earth?! Why are they-- Panic set in before she remembered. Reclaiming territory, something Bumblestar had promised them for one reason or another. She had thought it silly - still does - but she had no say in the matter. Might as well make the most of it! An occasion such as this no doubt had some of Windclan's best attending. She would need to know more.

"Yoo-hoo!" She called with a wave of her white spotted patrol, hoping the Windclan patrol would catch her hidden within the branches of Thunderclan's trees. Underneath her other front paw was her robin. A good meal for a single warrior... but five? There was maybe enough for each of them to get a feather. Grabbing it with her teeth, she leapt down from her perch to greet the patrol with a polite nod.

"A present for you as you reclaim territory lost to you moons ago, forgive me if I now stand on your land." She dropped the robin at her paws, nudging it forward with a black nose. The territory had been moved before Ghostglow was even born... she had no idea where it was going to be pushed to. Best to stay put than walk towards the Windclanners. Hopefully her paws were at least still on Thunderclan land.

"Take it as more of... a symbolic gift." A cringe at the tiny bird. Would that insult the patrol? Oh dear, I didn't think this welcoming party through now did I? Oh well, more pressing matters to attend to. She blinked her large yellow eyes for the first time since meeting the patrol; sliding them from one new face to another. Analyzing them. Committing their faces to memory. Staring blankly with a sickeningly sweet smile on her face. "It is a pleasure to meet you all."

@tallulah @Micanomancy @celeste @lesbianism @Rani @dino. @Lillith

Last edited by Poprock; January 14th, 2024 at 10:01 PM.