death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 07:06 PM

Old May 14th, 2023, 06:16 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Batglare finished coating the middle of the border in an undeniable WindClan scent and then padded a few paw steps away while he waited for the rest of his patrol to finish marking. Floatingleaf, though recently returning to the clan, seemed to be doing her best to make up for her absence as she doubled check her scent marks and then returned to the patrol leader. He watched, a little tense, as Moorpaw made a bit of a fool of herself as she stumbled over her tail, nearly crossed the border.

Batglare doubted RiverClan would get their tails in a knot over it, they weren't known to be as aggressive as ShadowClan, but even with the reminder he still kept an eye on the opposing patrol. As usual, the stoic senior's expression didn't move an inch as Moorpaw began blabbing nonsense to the RiverClan cats. Weird apprentice, but Batglare didn't see any need to scold her for making a small mistake. WindClan's been through a lot today, and Moorpaw had already gotten scolded earlier for her small emotional outburst with Twilightstar. Moorpaw had marked the borders, and that was good enough for him.

Dapplebreeze was the last to join, aside from Moorpaw, neither Floatingleaf nor Dapplebreeze had bothered engaging with the RiverClan cats. Thank StarClan he hadn't been sent on patrol with talkative, naive warriors. The other clans had no reason to stick their noses in WindClan's affairs, besides, he knew Twilightstar would be making an announcement about all of this at their next gathering. No point in repeating. Batglare got up and silently ordered the patrol to follow him as he retreated the way they came when nothing came from RiverClan's side. With the border marked, they had hunting to do.
@Abyssopelagic [ Moorpaw ] @Alchemist Kitsune [ Dapplebreeze ] @Silvershadow13 [Floatingleaf] [Don't need to reply to this if you don't want to.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 14th, 2023 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 14th, 2023, 06:44 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

@Abyssopelagic @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven

Floatingleaf
•|• a patched brown and white molly with green eyes •|•

Upon seeing Moorpaw stumble at the border, but then start blabbering to them, the patched molly only let out a quiet hiss, though the molly was young, she shouldn't have spoken to the Riverclanners as it would only cause tension, but what's done is done. Moving on with the patrol, it was apparent that Batglare intended to hunt, peering at the sky, Floatingleaf saw they still had enough day to do so. Her tail silently flocking from side to side in an agitated motion, it was clear she itched to run and stretch her legs, especially after being in the caves for an extended amount of time. Her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of something living, its scent masked by ash and wet heather, banking off from the patrol a bit, she crouched low, peering through the brittle grasses to catch a glimpse of potential food.

There digging in the dirt, was the skinniest wood mouse she had ever seen, careful to not let out a disappointed groan, the molly crept forward, sliding along the ground, her eyes glued on the victim. When she was near enough to catch it, the mouse suddenly lifted its head, Crap but soon, it went back to its foraging and she pounced, which allowed her to catch the food, and also scatter maybe three or four other mice, which were within catching distance of the patrol.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 16th, 2023, 08:15 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Cicadapaw just silently agreed with the former leader as they shuffled around, tail flicking back and forth as they tried to scent for prey but was only meet with more of the nasty scent from before, they smoky taste.

(Sorry for this my motivation has been up and down a lot lately)

[ @Jester @Abyssopelagic @Captain ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; May 16th, 2023 at 08:16 AM.
Old May 16th, 2023, 09:44 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

[sorry this is late and short, i had to work mothers day weekend as a server i was slammed/super hectic busy from open to close fri-mon x_x ]
[sloppy edit -- wanted to add a little hunting bit since i forgot ueue ]

ICEFURY
RiverClan ❄ 20 moons
colossal silver-and-white maine coon mix tomcat with golden eyes

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

As if right on cue, the WindClan patrol emerged from their site of the border. Icefury watched intently as they marked the border, wondering why they were only just now getting to marking it. When one of the younger ones tripped over the border, however, he shot an unimpressed glare at her, raising a single catbrow. What a moron.

Now bored with the patrol, the colossal tom rolled his eyes and started heading back towards camp, flicking his tail in signal for Snowleap and Cicadapaw to follow. "No need to linger here any longer. Sun's setting. Let's catch a vole or something on the way back, if possible. We'll report what we've seen to Beansprout."

On the way back, Icefury caught wind of a squirrel nearby, and instantly dropped to a hunters crouch. Dropping his jaw, the giant crept his way through the undergrowth until he found the bushy-tailed rodent gnawing on a nut of some kind. Perfect. He inched closer, each step calculated and pristine. Once he was close enough...

Crack! Snap! Squeek-

With a swift leap with claws extended, the squirrel stood no chance against Icefury's weight. It was killed by his weight, but he gave it swift bite to the neck for good measure. With a curt nod, he picked the rodent up in his jaws and carried it back to camp, expecting his patrolmates to follow or meet him there.

[ @Captain @perseus. @Abyssopelagic ]

Last edited by Doom; May 16th, 2023 at 09:55 PM.
Old May 16th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

SNOWLEAP (he/them)

Thankfully, much to his own relief, a WindClan patrol appeared on the opposite side of the border across from them. They did what they came here to do, which was marking the border as it should’ve been. Snowleap still couldn’t help but wonder what had since happened to their windy neighbors where it had been neglected for this long. He winced slightly as one of the younger kitties on that patrol took a nasty fall and found themselves on RiverClan’s side. Icefury looked at the apprentice with a glare, but Snowleap could only peer at them with sympathy as they scrambled back to their own hunting grounds. The tall RiverClan warrior waved his tail in a small, yet friendly greeting to the WindClan cats, but he doubted they even would notice as they would soon disappear back deeper into WindClan’s own territory. Well, at least there was nothing more to worry about. Now it was time to focus back on their patrol.

Nodding sharply in agreement, Snowleap trailed after Icefury once the other tomcat signaled their swift return to camp. Immediately, the tall dark-furred oriental would open his jaws to drink in the scents around him. Soon, he'd catch the trail of a mouse and follow after it, keeping their body lowered to the ground as he stalked through the grass. Once his prey would come into view, Snowleap leapt out from his hiding place and quickly pounced, trapping the mouse under his right front paw. He delivered a bite to the back of it's neck and stood back up, the limp piece of prey hanging from his jaws. With that all done, the silent RiverClan warrior returned to his patrolmates as they walked back home. A mouse wasn't much for one cat, but it was better than nothing.

[ It's completely fine, I understand!! ][@Jester @Abyssopelagic @perseus. ]

Last edited by Captain; May 16th, 2023 at 03:46 PM.
Old May 17th, 2023, 09:25 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

With the other patrol leaving and herself being at the back of her own patrol, Moorpaw shuffled close to the border to nip at and collect one of the cattail looking plants to bring back to Wolfkit, but made sure not to actually cross the border before following after her patrol, hiding the plant somewhere in her fur. She knew the younger cat would be sad that his collection of cool stuff was gone, but she'd help him start a new one (and briefly considered checking camp now that the fire was gone for anything that could be salvaged).
Old May 20th, 2023, 01:08 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

@Snowyfeathr @Wingnettle
(Lets just finish up the patrol for real quick)

~Silentripple~

After covering the revolting smell, Silentripple trudged along the border, only looking back a couple of times to ensure she hadn't lost her patrol. They made there way to the edge of the territory, bordering Windclan, and she noticed a patrol marking their side, curious because of the neglect Windclan had been showing on this and the smoke she had noticed, Silentripple decided it was best to stay quiet and wait for news to later be announced. She marked the spots of the border, letting Dapplepaw observe, and then turned to Mintpool.
"Alright this looks all good, Mintpool, finish up that area then lets go back to camp and I will report the crowfood we found."

- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 20th, 2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old May 20th, 2023, 05:50 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Spooky

@Silvershadow13 @Wingnettle (i am soo sorry for not replying >-< i've been very busy and haven't had time to reply to rp's)

Dapplepaw watched Silentripple mark the border curiously. "Why even was there crow food here . . "

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 20th, 2023, 07:13 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@Silvershadow13 @Wingnettle (i am soo sorry for not replying >-< i've been very busy and haven't had time to reply to rp's)

Dapplepaw watched Silentripple mark the border curiously. "Why even was there crow food here . . "
~Silentripple~

"Maybe it got caught in the fire I saw that was on the Windclan territory" the molly indicated the burnt grass past their border.

- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 21st, 2023, 02:12 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpool (she/her)
Riverclan ❍ 13 moons
White and gray siamese with blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Mintpool made sure the crowfood was well covered in earth and put some rocks and leaves on it. She didn't surely want any disease to spread in her clan for such a silly reason, nor in any other clan. No cat deserved to get sick because of this.

Ignoring the chattering of her clanmates, the white siamese flicked her tail as a signal to follow her back to camp. They were finished here. The border had been marked, and a single piece of crowfood wouldn't need to be reported.

A light rain began to cover the forest in a hazy light, covering the she-cat's white pelt with tiny, fresh drops of water. No bother could be seen in her dull, expressionless eyes.
Mechanically, she walked back to camp without checking if her clanmates were following her. She could hear their paw steps in the soft earth.

Another day had passed without Slatestripe in Mintpool's life.

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

[ @Snowyfeathr @Silvershadow13 Please respect the turns/posting order so that no one gets left behind. Also, the patrol is finished! I'll report immediately. ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice