Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 11:23 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:21 PM
Rowan’s Roleplay Bump
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:19 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Mica
Today 11:18 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by isla
Today 11:17 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

ShadowClan was relatively quiet, once again. NewtBelly found himself roaming round them camp, searching for something, anything, to do. Rarely being able to leave the camp, he was left searching for mundane little tasks - very unlike him. But a few moons ago, he'd have turned his nose up at the idea of anything that wasn't hunting or fighting. Despite his searching, there was nothing to be found today. So he found himself a shady spot in camp, and lay down. This wasn't too bad, but he was restless; He wasn't one for lying around. He supposed he should just watch the goings-on of the day. Something was happening near the medicine den... Grousepaw was being ushered out, an anxious smile across his face. Oh!! He was calling out to Hawkbite, and that could only mean one thing, right? Patrols, finally! Ugh, he better be called out on one, please please pleaaaase medicine paw, notice me lying here with nothing to do!! No luck on the first group. Oh, but the next patrol! YES!!! He leaped up to his paws, probably the most excited anyone had ever seen him. Okay, so he was with his old mentor, Tuftedtusk and Magpiepaw. He wasn't sure he'd interacted with the last two. Tuftedtusk seemed cool - he had no idea about Magpiepaw, though. Dandelions and moss, nothing too hard! He'd never identified a dandelion before, but he knew he'd seen yellow flowers all about the place, what could be hard about that?

Oh, and Owlthroat was already in the clearing, great! "Hey old man, looks like you're stuck with me again!" He called, bounding over to the burly tom. Head held high, proud that he'd got to where he needed to be without Tuftedtusk rounding him up. Hopefully that'd make a good impression.

@Marigoldwhisper
@Aroogi
@Daragca
@redshiftreign
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:37 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat padded over at the sound of his name falling from the new apprentice healer’s mouth. His sauntering figure casting a deep black shadow in the glorious light of the bright sun. Something to do, he supposed, he’d been put with a few good cats. Newtbelly his old apprentice, Tuftedtusk a strong warrior and Magpiepaw. He didn’t know Magpiepaw but had heard good things. As long as apprentices had their heads firmly on their shoulders he could deal with it.

Moss and dandelion that wouldn’t be too hard of a challenge, the moss especially. It grew about everywhere in the forest. He gave a nod to Grousepaw and swivelled his head around slowly. Awaiting his fellow clanmates.

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper @redshiftreign ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

ShadowClan was relatively quiet, once again. NewtBelly found himself roaming round them camp, searching for something, anything, to do. Rarely being able to leave the camp, he was left searching for mundane little tasks - very unlike him. But a few moons ago, he'd have turned his nose up at the idea of anything that wasn't hunting or fighting. Despite his searching, there was nothing to be found today. So he found himself a shady spot in camp, and lay down. This wasn't too bad, but he was restless; He wasn't one for lying around. He supposed he should just watch the goings-on of the day. Something was happening near the medicine den... Grousepaw was being ushered out, an anxious smile across his face. Oh!! He was calling out to Hawkbite, and that could only mean one thing, right? Patrols, finally! Ugh, he better be called out on one, please please pleaaaase medicine paw, notice me lying here with nothing to do!! No luck on the first group. Oh, but the next patrol! YES!!! He leaped up to his paws, probably the most excited anyone had ever seen him. Okay, so he was with his old mentor, Tuftedtusk and Magpiepaw. He wasn't sure he'd interacted with the last two. Tuftedtusk seemed cool - he had no idea about Magpiepaw, though. Dandelions and moss, nothing too hard! He'd never identified a dandelion before, but he knew he'd seen yellow flowers all about the place, what could be hard about that?

Oh, and Owlthroat was already in the clearing, great! "Hey old man, looks like you're stuck with me again!" He called, bounding over to the burly tom. Head held high, proud that he'd got to where he needed to be without Tuftedtusk rounding him up. Hopefully that'd make a good impression.

@Marigoldwhisper
@Aroogi
@Daragca
@redshiftreign

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
The short apprentice padded in, her jaws parting in a long yawn. What a morning... An unusually quiet one. Well, she can't have that, can she? Magpiepaw let an easy smile slip onto her maw and she heard patrols being called. Yes yes yes! Something cool and definitely important! Haha! The two toned apprentice made her way to the warriors, Owlthroat and Newtbelly. She'd seen both of them around, most notably Owlthroat for giving Quietpaw a hard time. She already liked him just for that.

Newtbelly she'd also seen around. Didn't know much about him. She scanned his body for any noteworthy or gnarly scars. If he had any of those, Magpiepaw would deem him awesome enough to be respected.

Tuftedtusk, the cat who got plopped into the role of an enforcer? Must be important then. But that's all she knew, though, soon, she'd certainly learn a WHOLE lot more. "Mornin'," Magpiepaw croaked, noticing how these two warriors knew each other. Swell. Let's just hope that doesn't distract from HER, the best cat in the whole patrol.

Tags:
@Aroogi // Tuftedtusk

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:09 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat let a gentle grin cross his face as Newtbelly and Magpiepaw approach. He let a flash of annoyance slip across his face at the Old Man jeer. Owlthroat had let that slide far too often, but he could never bring himself to fully correct Newtbelly. His training had been harsh enough, he’d earned it.

“Morning both, fine day for this”, the tom was in an unusually pleasant mood. They were just waiting on Tuftedtusk now, his new role as enforcer would surely mean he was a lot busier than before. Owlthroat couldn’t see much going awry, easy pickings on a day like this. He lowered his haunches and sat down, bushy tail curling around the front of his blackened paws.

There had been a lot of change recently, new enforcers, new high ranks. The move from the old camp wasn’t even that long ago. Yet Shadowclan seemed to remain strong as always, bristling with pride and twisted cats like himself. How long until things settled? The life of a Clancat was never easy on the soul, he doubted many of them would make Starclan.

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:15 AM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

Raspberryswirl Punishment lesson ~ moss

。。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Star marked head canted to the side as the healers white tipped, feathery tail flicked idly in contemplation of the bicoloured, grey and white mollies words - on one paw he respected her ability to accept her failures and advocate for herself, on the other she had failed to complete a patrol that he had assigned her to lead - in turn leaving the slack to be picked up be another patrol, his stores of such being left low until someone else went out to gather what she and her patrolmates had been supposed to. Mossy hues settled within the bright orbs of Raspberrypaw, the freckled oriental was willing to compromise on some regard - the rules had to be followed but that didn’t mean that others could be disregarded, you were to leave with no less than three felines by your side but the warrior code demanded dedication to your clan, to serve and protect, to finish the patrols you had been sent on or to communicate shortcomings that may arise - as Mudslide had done… properly… and as Sharpfrost has done…improperly… part of a warrior was being responsible and part of being an apprentice was to learn how to be responsible - and it seemed the molly still needed a bit of a refresher. Calm and understanding tones slipped from the tom’s white twinged maw, authority a light glaze over them like puffy cumulus clouds in a clear blue sky, ”So be it, thank you for coming and speaking with me instead of sitting in spiteful silence. The punishment remains as you will failed to complete a patrol you were meant to be the guiding and leading force of, howerever, I will reduce your demotion to half a moon since you were following a rule set in place for the clan’s safety. Please come speak with me next time, I expect better communication from a patron leader.”

[ Raspberryswirl will be know as Raspberrypaw until twenty second of July due to their failure to complete their assigned patrol, during this time you will need to make two post of at least 50 words in which they are cleaning out a den or helping around camp - one for each demoted week, although they can be completed at anytime during the two week timeframe. To make sure I see the post please mention me in them ]

{ @ophelia ~ Raspberrypaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old July 11th, 2024, 04:28 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ White tipped feathery tail flicked idly, slowing until it reached a subtle soothing stroke of reassurance down his eclectically moltted apprentice’s broadly ridged spine, ”You are doing well, Grouse,” the herbalist muttered in hushed tones - a moment shared only between mentor and apprentice - Mossfreckle remembered the nerves that had prickled uneasily and harshly against his pelt when he had called his first patrols, the claws of insecurity that raked bitterly into his tattered heart leaving crimson trails in their wake, the looming question of if the clan would accept his authority… [I]if he wanted the aforementioned authority in the first place. The oriental wanted the respect that came with his rank - he had worked his paws to the bone for his clan at the end of the day - but solely wished for it to reside only in his knowledge and abilities rather than placing him on a pedestal of bitter resentment and silently ingrained fear, he respected Dawnstar’s authoritative and looming presence as it came with the domain but he preferred to be one for the felines of his clan - detached, always watching, authoritative when needed - no more than flesh, bones, and stars he was no different then the others - he just quite frankly didn’t care as much as Grousepaw seemed to care about making sure he remained on an even footing in the world at all moments of the dawning and setting sun. Offering the younger tom a soft smile and a firm nod the herbalist padded off on diligent paws to gather the apprentices assigned to his patrol, ”Midnightpaw,” he chirped in greeting as the dark feline came into view before turning to nuzzle Birdpaw and lick her a few times between her ears… she wasn’t as small as she used to be… ”Hi my little birdie princess, how have you been my dearest?” after the ark armies commander - probably retired - responded he turned once more to address the former and latter in unison, ”Alrighty, off we go to morning ruins. Do you two remember the descriptions well enough?”

{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw } { @Mica ~ little birdie Princess } { @Omari ~ Mid }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old July 11th, 2024, 07:21 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Patrols. Midnightpaw thought, expression passive as she peered at the new medicine cat apprentice as he called out names and gave orders. Deep green eyes peered at him in silence from where she sat, tail curled neatly over her paws, unmoving until she had heard her name called.

Once she and the younger apprentice had approached the newly appointed healer she gave a quick nod, along with a quiet, ‘understood’. A respectable yet not over the top response, she thought. Turning to face Mossfreckle as they approached, she bowed her head in respect. “Mossfreckle, hello.”

Although she kept her posture fixed upright, her eyes followed the medicine cat as he moved to give Birdpaw a few licks between the ears. Well, they’re familiar with each other–looks like I won’t have to do much chatting here, lovely. She resisted the urge to lash her tail out behind her as she glanced elsewhere. It was nothing against them in particular, as it wasn’t out of the ordinary for her to feel a slight burn in her eyes at the sight of positive interaction between older cats and the little ones. Envy, she supposed. “I recall, yes. I’m ready whenever you two are.”

[ @ellie - Mossfreckle, @Mica - Birdpaw ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:47 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
36/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

A patrol? It’s strange to admit, but Cinderpaw is honestly surprised to hear her name among those called to patrol. For starters, she’d never been on a patrol of any kind, and though this is as simple as herb collection, the black tabby can’t help but wonder if her lack of… any training at all… might prove detrimental.

The others joining her were two brand new warriors as well, and though she’d be with her sister, Cinderpaw doesn’t know Squirrelrise very well. There’s that… and there’s the fact that she’s a little worried about survivability on a patrol with no seasoned warriors. Not that she doubts the other two’s abilities at all, but… yeah. Anyway. Stinging nettle and dock… Cinder repeats their descriptions in her head a few times while she waits for her patrol to arrive.

[ @furrensic - soggy || @Estelle - eepy ]
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

The wobbly bengal had been occupying himself when Grousepaw took his first crack at sending out patrols, practicing jumping with his wobbly little legs so he could do the activity that others did without thinking twice. It was simple really, just trying over and over to jump up on a log and back down, progressively higher, but it came with lots of falls and stumbles showing it was a needed practice to do.

Bleedingpaw had just managed to get on top of the large log of the elders den when he'd witnessed his friend padding to the patrol spot and sending out the herb patrols, tacking the little bengal on one.

Oooooh, fun! Getting off of the log was more of a face plant but it did not bother the young tom, Bleedingpaw happily trotting up in a twisted manner with a chirped "We'll get those herbs Grouse!" Grouse, not Grousepaw or Mr Medicine Cat or other honorifics that'd be respectful, because Grouse said they were equal, and Bleedingpaw was coming to accept that. "I think Ive even seen watermint and coltsfoot before in Mamas store when I visited her before though I dunno what they do. Ooooh Ive never been to the mire too so this'll be my first trip!" Grouse was the best for sending him on this patrol, he was even with Mr Pats and one of his siblings (if one he didnt know well).

The little bengal swayed a bit as he turned to look at his patrol mates with a wide grin, gleefully asking "Whats the mire like, have you guys been there before? Quietpaw says preparedness is key so I wanna know what to prepare for." Was Wispypaw methodical like her littermate? Or was she mean like Moonpaw? Bleedingpaw could tolerate cruelty, especially with Mr Pats to focus on but he'd more love to have another kin he could be close to.

@Kix @SuspiciousMindz
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:41 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

since the battle, getting sleep has proven to be difficult. whether that be because she's still not used to the crowded and stuffy warrior's den – or nightmares plaguing her dreams, always resulting in her jolting awake. not that she's unfamiliar with nightmares, she's always had them. they're just a little more vivid than she'd like, now. and the typical nightly worries, like how she really..really needs to live up to expectations. lovely. at least her wounds are healing, so there's that.

squirrelrise is faintly aware of patrols (herb, now that she glances over and spots grousepaw), being sorted. she blinks out of her spaced out state when the tom approaches her, returning the smile with a much smaller one of her own. sleepysunrise and cinderpaw - two cats she's unfamiliar with, yet she doesn't find herself as anxious as she'd be a few moons ago. and they needed to find...stinging nettles and dock. she frowns, making a mental note to not forget to wash the nettles .. she'll remind cinderpaw and sleepysunrise, too. stars forbid someone gets stung by a plant.

"g-got it." she nods before standing up, glancing around the camp clearing. she spots cinderpaw first, so she pads over to the apprentice, offering a wordless flicker of her tail as a greeting.

[ @redshiftreign @Estelle @Neptune. ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:26 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

Wispypaw had done a herb patrol before, for her it was a menace in her nonexistent sight. The paw could appreciate them saying what the plants look like but that information was dull for her. What good would it be to tell her what a plant looked like when she couldn't see it in the first place?! Guess she would have to rely on feeling for the plant because they weren't sure what they smelt like. "Am I supposed to just feel for the plant or pray and hope I grab the right one?!" they hoped that their blank stare was in the menace's direction. If they got no answer then they better hope she snagged the right herb when they came back with it. A lash of her tail showed how a bit irritated she was for the moment when they heard who their patrol mates were. Wispypaw didn't really mind either one of them so she had no ill feelings for them.

No, her irritation was that they didn't get to go with mosshead since the only time she got to spend with him was during meetings. They almost had a pout on their face but controlled themselves. Wispypaw turned her dark blue eyes to where she assumed her sibling was standing, hopefully it was the right spot. "At least that menace didn't stick me with dead weights" she muttered, if she was heard she didn't show she noticed. "That's good, at least we won't be stumbling around like baffoons if we forget the description he gave us" the last thing she wanted or needed was for them to either not find what they got sent for or finding something else entirely. If that even happened they would be ripping out their fur. "Of course my twin would say that, it's the smartest thing to be" she snarked. It would depend on bleedingpaw to decide if Wispypaw was anything like Quietpaw. As far as she was concerned, she didn't need others thinking she was weak. "Last I have heard is that Darkwater mire has a vast amount of death berries so that's one thing to avoid. Otherwise, I have yet to go to that part of the territory" they answered easily.

@Rani @SuspiciousMindz @redshiftreign [fact that she yelled out the first question out towards grousepaw ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw