Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:46 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 07:26 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:01 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:12 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @bmkmb; ]
Stormpaw had rested his head on his paws and was enjoying the nights moon. He loved the night sky and sometimes he missed sleeping underneath it. Today he was finally able to sleep underneath it again. "yeah. I actually used to live outside. There was no shelter in any of the alley ways I ever crossed when I was a loner.", he meowed. Stormpaw remembered having to fins scraps a lot, but he did do some hunting.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:12 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Eaglepaw looked up to see Littlewish. "Oh. Hi" he managed after a pause of silence. He hoped Runningpaw was somewhere safe, having a great time. A small sigh escaped the apprentice, missing his only friend. "Why did she have to leave?"the tom asked his mentor, his voice barely audible.

Littlewish offered the shadow of a smile to the young tom, knowing how much grief they both shared. It would be insensitive of him to pretend that nothing had happened when things had so clearly gone wrong. Sure- Runningpaw may have told him not to blame himself. She may have told them all to stay happy. But how could she expect life to move on so quickly, without guilt and sorrow? Shooing away the thoughts, he sidled down beside his apprentice, his mouth quieter than he'd ever thought possible. The whisper of words that were emitted from Eaglepaw's mouth surprised him.
"She...it was her time. And a terrible time as well..." He murmured simply, his words spaced apart and careful. He had no idea what to say in these situations.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Oh, hi! Wishpool mewed, snapping her head around. How are you today? she figured she should start with some pleasantries, and show her the kits before she talked about serious things. @Radiantshine (Thank you and sorry)
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:10 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Littlewish offered the shadow of a smile to the young tom, knowing how much grief they both shared. It would be insensitive of him to pretend that nothing had happened when things had so clearly gone wrong. Sure- Runningpaw may have told him not to blame himself. She may have told them all to stay happy. But how could she expect life to move on so quickly, without guilt and sorrow? Shooing away the thoughts, he sidled down beside his apprentice, his mouth quieter than he'd ever thought possible. The whisper of words that were emitted from Eaglepaw's mouth surprised him.
"She...it was her time. And a terrible time as well..." He murmured simply, his words spaced apart and careful. He had no idea what to say in these situations.
Eaglepaw shook his head. "But why her?" the tom asked. "Why wasn't it me? Why wasn't I attacked instead?" the apprentice voiced his thoughts. Runningpaw was dead. But why? He still couldn't believe it. He didn't want to. He knew he was about to start crying but he couldn't.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; August 2nd, 2020 at 08:49 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:16 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@gs29513

"That is a good assumption," he told the apprentice. He was still a bit gruff, mainly because he had to deal with a former Outsider, but she did sound smart and not like too much of a disappointment. He noticed the slight shiver that ran down her spine and wondered what she was thinking about, but didn't ask her anything. Wolffang's ears pricked up when Thornpaw mentioned Twistedface, and he wondered a bit about the oddly specific question about which Clan she was in. "WindClan, of course," he replied with a twitch of his unmarked gray tail. He was a bit glad that she had asked. "Her name is Ashfeather now. I don't know why Twilightstar changed her name from Twistedpaw to Ashfeather because Twistedface would've suited her much more nicely." A twinge of annoyance rose up in him, but he spoke normally to Thornpaw. "You've probably run into her or seen her once, but that's alright. But anyway, we might as well go back to training. How about a few beginners tactics?"

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:25 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Thank you. Thornpaw mewed, dipping her head. Upon learning Twistedface was Ashfeather, she tried not to show her shock. That was so mean! Perking up again, she mewed Yes, beginner tactics would be GREAT! she was going to learn to fight, without ending up in the river! @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

@gs29513

Wolffang dipped his head slightly back to her and noticed the faint shock across her face at the mention of Twistedface, but he didn't really care. If that Outsider didn't believe him, then he didn't entirely care, although that would mean holding her in a bit lower self-esteem. "Alright," he meowed, glad about the apprentice's enthusiasm to fight. At least that was good about this cat: she was willing to fight. So, he meowed, "The first and easiest tactic is the front paw blow. You swipe your paw at the highest part of them that you can reach and hit them as hard as you can. This may unbalance smaller and weaker opponents and injure bigger ones. Of course, in a real battle, your claws will be unsheathed. However, for this training, your claws will not be out. I'll try it on you - gently." Padding forward, he swung one of his large paws at her, aiming for her chest. If she didn't flinch and let the blow hit, it might knock a bit of air out of her and sting a bit, but it wouldn't actually hurt her. It was a bit amusing to think that this strong move that he was doing, with his own strong self, was toned down to not hurt the small Outsider apprentice.

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:53 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

"What a wonderful name!" Nightleaf murmured. "When my kits are born, I'm gonna name one of them Sootkit." Can you hear me, Sootkit? You and your siblings? @Radiantshine

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:32 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Oh, hi! Wishpool mewed, snapping her head around. How are you today? she figured she should start with some pleasantries, and show her the kits before she talked about serious things. @Radiantshine (Thank you and sorry)
"I'm wonderful! Prey is running well, there hasn't been any trespassing (that I'm aware of at least)." Shineflower says in a cheerful tone
Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:34 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

"Thanks! I love my name! It will be my name forever!" She says, glad to have such an awesome name. "Cypresskit." She says to herself, delighted at how it sounded coming out of her mouth.
@TroubleamdTsunami
Closed Thread