Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2017, 01:56 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Wolfeye padded into the clearing with a small bird in her jaws. Her gold eyes scanned the clearing until she found the fresh kill pile and was going to place it down until she saw lonely yellow eyes.
Life had been okay for her for now. She felt lonely though. Her kits were moving on with their training to become warriors, and her mate was busy with warrior duties to pay attention to her. It hurts, it does. But she felt good today. She felt good when she felt the bird between her paws in the catch, like she had done something right for once, a purpose and that she wasn;t being left behind.
Though those yellow eyes had a familiar tone to them as she had lately. Loneliness.
She kept the bird in her jaws as her eyes scanned over the apprentice who was sitting alone. She had seen him before around, Fernpaw was it? He didn't seem well by his posture. She walked over to him and placed the bird down with a thump infront of him.
"You should eat something, I haven't seen you take your share." the grey warrior mewed.
Fernpaw nearly yelped, so engrossed in his own thoughts he hadn't heard the she-cat approach. Snapping his head up, he tried to put a name to a face. Wolf.. Wolf something, he couldn't quite remember, but he spoke anyway, "I.. I haven't done anything right for the Clan today, I really shouldn't," He said hesitantly. No one had noticed him before, let alone offered him or said he should eat if he hadn't done his duties correctly. It was.. new, but not unwanted. He fidgeted his claws in the dirt, not quite making eye contact with the older cat. He didn't feel quite obligated to do that.

His eyes drifted to the bird at his feet, and he felt his stomach growl and his mouth water. Maybe he should eat something. After all, he couldn't perform his best if he was starving every time he didn't do something right.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:04 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Fernpaw nearly yelped, so engrossed in his own thoughts he hadn't heard the she-cat approach. Snapping his head up, he tried to put a name to a face. Wolf.. Wolf something, he couldn't quite remember, but he spoke anyway, "I.. I haven't done anything right for the Clan today, I really shouldn't," He said hesitantly. No one had noticed him before, let alone offered him or said he should eat if he hadn't done his duties correctly. It was.. new, but not unwanted. He fidgeted his claws in the dirt, not quite making eye contact with the older cat. He didn't feel quite obligated to do that.

His eyes drifted to the bird at his feet, and he felt his stomach growl and his mouth water. Maybe he should eat something. After all, he couldn't perform his best if he was starving every time he didn't do something right.
Her yellow gaze didn't shift from the apprentice,unchanged. Her thick tail twitched with his response. She had seen this in some apprentices before, and still felt for them every single time. "I wasn't asking." she mewed,though her words were bold her tone was softer,sincere. She sat down and nudged the bird closer to him,"I caught it myself, and it seems the kits and elders are fed. I don't like a cat to go hungry. Eat up." she sounded as if she were a mother again,the familiar instincts running through her as if Fernpaw were one of her kits.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:36 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
{{Its chill}}
He glared at her through slits in his eyes,his lip curled back in a begining snarl. What about go away didn't this shecat get? Was she that stupid that she couldn't tell that he didn't want her around him? How could she stay calm when he was hissing and growling at her? His claws were still digging in the ground in annoyance. He slumped back down. again resting his head on his paws and looking away from her. "Spireflare."
"ah come on, don't be that way," she mewed looking down at him. "Hey, don't you have like a twin brother or something... I forgot his name sadly," she said frowning. "Either way, I'm Flameblossom," she mewed. She shuffled her paws on the ground.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:31 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"ah come on, don't be that way," she mewed looking down at him. "Hey, don't you have like a twin brother or something... I forgot his name sadly," she said frowning. "Either way, I'm Flameblossom," she mewed. She shuffled her paws on the ground.
His ears perked at the mention of his brother. The sound of the same had given him a bitter taste in his mouth. "His name's Fireflare,not like it matters." he mewed curtly. His brother couldn't even spend time with him as he was to busy chasing shecats now. he felt alone, since they only had eachother.
Old February 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
His ears perked at the mention of his brother. The sound of the same had given him a bitter taste in his mouth. "His name's Fireflare,not like it matters." he mewed curtly. His brother couldn't even spend time with him as he was to busy chasing shecats now. he felt alone, since they only had eachother.
"Really? It doesn't matter? I used to see you two together all the time. Therefore, I'm having a hard time believing that," she said now laying down in front of him. "Would you like to tell me what is going on?" she asked then shook her head with a soft chuckle, "I bet not after all you have said so far," she mewed looking at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hami View Post

The small siamese cat slipped out of the apprentice den her fur in a disarray having woken up from her nap. She had some troubles sleeping the previous night before. Yawning slightly she let her blue orbs gaze around as she looked for something to do. Her mentor was off doing something that day so training was more out of the question. She couldn't find her friends as far as she could see. The last option she came to conclusion was to find her close friend Ravenpaw. Tapping her tail against the ground before she made up her mind. And that was to look around. Snooping about she crept down towards the more centerof the clearing. Without paying attention She bumped into the cat she was looking for. Glancing up she squeaked softly "Sorry!"
Ravenpaw flinched, mind racing with various outcomes of this situation and how to respond before he realized who had run into him. "Oh! S-Softpaw," he started, relief coming off of him in waves. He didn't know what he would've said if the cat in front of him had been anyone else. Heart burning and pounding like there was no far, he closed his eyes and took in a slow, deep breath, counting to 7 before he exhaled. "I was just looking for you," admitted the black tom, glancing at his friend before shifting his gaze towards her paws. He was never much good at keeping eye contact; it made him far too nervous. "We should, umm, hang... hang out. Sometime. It—it doesn't have to be now if you don't want to." His confidence slowly but surely raised during the time in which he spoke to Softpaw. It always started out at rock bottom, despite his earlier conversations with the pretty she-cat, but it always began to grow as he spoke to her. He was apprehensive, nausea pooling in the pit of his stomach. It was... strange. He hadn't been like this with her as of late—maybe he still hadn't gotten over the shock of someone bumping into him? Whatever it was, he wasn't too delighted with the feeling.

The rabbit that Ravenpaw had devoured was not sitting well in his stomach, and a twinge of doubt nestled itself in his mind. Maybe hanging out with Softpaw wasn't the best of ideas? Maybe... maybe she was making him feel like this. No, he dismissed the thought immediately. That couldn't be it. If it wasn't, well, what was making him like this?

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 13th, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Really? It doesn't matter? I used to see you two together all the time. Therefore, I'm having a hard time believing that," she said now laying down in front of him. "Would you like to tell me what is going on?" she asked then shook her head with a soft chuckle, "I bet not after all you have said so far," she mewed looking at him.
"Well my brother has a life so I'm sorry you don't see us glued to eachothers side every day." he replied back. Towards the end of his sentence his voice became slightly softer,though he still had some aggressive edge to it. It saddened him. Him and his brother weren't together as often and they used to. He felt alone because he really doesnt have anyone else,which leads to aggressive outbreaks. He's not remorseful for his out breaks whats so ever though,but he still feels lonely.
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:09 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Cassopiahowl was settled near a tree, her cream coat shimmering, she was freezing.
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Well my brother has a life so I'm sorry you don't see us glued to eachothers side every day." he replied back. Towards the end of his sentence his voice became slightly softer,though he still had some aggressive edge to it. It saddened him. Him and his brother weren't together as often and they used to. He felt alone because he really doesnt have anyone else,which leads to aggressive outbreaks. He's not remorseful for his out breaks whats so ever though,but he still feels lonely.
Flameblossom frowned, "I'm sorry if I make you angry. I truly am just trying to help," she sighed. "I have a sister. We were inseparable until one day I wanted to stay in the clans, and well, she wanted to leave. I still feel upset and lonely about it, but I really couldn't do anything about it," she mewed. "Her name is Fala," she ended. "Used to be Firespots, but that time has come and gone," she mewed looking at the tom. "I guess that is why I felt the urge to speak with you," she ended.

Old February 12th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose to his paws. The sunset turned his ginger pelt into a fiery sight. It was well groomed, obviously for a special occasion. It was time. The newly made leader padded to the Breezerock, climbing on top of it and looking down into the clearing. Even in the dying light, his golden hues were filled with pride and a hint of anxiety. Would his clan mates still accept him? As he stood on top of the rock, pride and nervousness tingled along his pelt, he was so used to Dapplestar standing where he was, but she could no longer do this.
Blazingstar cleared his throat and let his voice ring out across the clearing. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here around the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" The words were so familiar, yet so strange. He never thought he'd see the day he'd be saying the exact words generations of leaders had spoken.
The young leader waited, watching as cats came from all directions. His tail swished behind him and his ears swirled around. He could feel eyes burning into his pelt which didn't help the nervous feeling. Enough. He was clan leader now. Starclan approved of him, he needed to to seem strong. Blazingstar inhaled and puffed out his chest a bit, standing tall and strong despite his thin appearance. Leaf-bare had been hard after the fires, most of the clan was half-starved and he certainly wasn't any better.

Once he was sure the majority of the clan was around the Breezerock, he continued on with the meeting. "Starclan have approved of me and given me my nine lives. I cannot live up to everything Dapplestar has done for us, but I will try until my very last breath! he called to his clan mates, hoping for approval. As he awaited his clan's input, he worked out what he would say next and now waited until the cats below him were quieter. "With this in mind, I will do a few ceremonies, a few kits have reached the age of 6 moons and are ready to become apprentices! he gave a pleasant and prideful smile. Already the ginger feline's good-natured personality was showing, even as he stood before his clan and gave one of the most important clan meetings. Doing the ceremonies was merely the start of the meeting, one particular feline was in for a shock, however he had to get through his first ceremonies. He only hoped he wouldn't forget the words.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 13th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Closed Thread