Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"yeah... but it's fine. they'll be gone and their scent will go with them." Silversong meows as he looks around with wide, excited eyes.
"Hopefully, but it might be days or even a moon or maybe longer until they leave." The tom hissed, his eyes dark. From his tone it was easy to see the way he felt about the Shadowclan cats staying in Riverclan because of the flooding. "If they could swim even just a little bit they'd be fine at their camp and territory."
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Creekstorm nodded. "It's actually really easy. I just dive and wait for a fish to swim by and I scoop it up." replied Creekstorm. The Tom looked at his paws as he constantly purred. He didn't know how or why he was purring and it was starting to scare him. "I think you could catch a fish under water just fine."
"Really? Thanks!" she said cheerfully. "Same time, same place tomorrow?" Nightshade asked hopefully as she stepped inside camp.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
"Hopefully, but it might be days or even a moon or maybe longer until they leave." The tom hissed, his eyes dark. From his tone it was easy to see the way he felt about the Shadowclan cats staying in Riverclan because of the flooding. "If they could swim even just a little bit they'd be fine at their camp and territory."
"But since we're letting them stay they'll owe us." Silversong flicks his tail as he look around.
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:13 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Narrowing her eyes at him again her tail flicked slightly. "We have only been talking because of you", the she-cat said a hint of annoyance laced in her voice. "......Stormpelt....Rouge.", she added smirking.
He laughed, flicking his tail. He took a step back, "I remember when I wanted a warrior name. Seems like so long ago..." The tom said. Aspen sighed, "You can stop calling me Rogue. Name's Aspen."
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:35 PM
STORM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
He laughed, flicking his tail. He took a step back, "I remember when I wanted a warrior name. Seems like so long ago..." The tom said. Aspen sighed, "You can stop calling me Rogue. Name's Aspen."
Looking at the Tom she stared blankly before tilting her head. She wasn't questioning it, or well she didn't want too ask about it. "Yeah yeah it's nice too meet you Rouge.", She said smiling way too sweetly for anyone's liking. Lifting her paw she let her talons show as her rough tongue ran across her fur as she cleaned it.
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
"Really? Thanks!" she said cheerfully. "Same time, same place tomorrow?" Nightshade asked hopefully as she stepped inside camp.
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it." replied Creekstorm with a smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"But since we're letting them stay they'll owe us." Silversong flicks his tail as he look around.
The warrior nodded, "I guess they will." Splashfeather rose an eyebrow, and stretched. "So, you know how to fish right?"
[Sorry, short]
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:22 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Golden optics showed the cat's concern as she realized that Sorreltuft wasn't laughing. Or at least, he didn't seem to be - not really. She knew him. "That was a joke, you know. It's okay to laugh," The feline mewed with a weak smile. But her expression grew more serious as she stood a little closer to her friend. Part of her was struggling to keep the temperature of her pelt down, as well as her heart rate even. She didn't want it to speed up. He couldn't know... he couldn't know. He could never know. Not with a mate and not with kits. Especially since she was supposed to be something outside of his love life, someone he could count on. What would Sorreltuft do if she suddenly became a part of it? And besides, what could be done about her feelings? Her best friend wouldn't leave his mate for her. If he were willing to do that, maybe she would have told him long ago. But, Caracalfrost knew that he was too loyal to Everwhisper. Despite the fact that she was awful - no, no, that wasn't her opinion on the cat. It wasn't supposed to be. Support. She needed to be supportive.

"I know something has to be wrong, Sorreltuft. I know you."

Had she said something? Probably, sometimes Caracalfrost had a mouth that was way too quick-moving for her mind. Meaning, she would think before she spoke. And sometimes she would say things that would come out a different way. Most of her words had some sarcastic meaning behind them, or a joking tone, but every once in a while she was completely serious. Like now. But, not long after she had spoken, he told her. Was that what was bothering him? "Oh." Great, no sympathetic comment? No friendly comment, at least? Nothing that would pick up his spirits again? A joke didn't seem appropriate right now. Even though Caracalfrost wanted to say something - badly - she knew it would most likely seem not funny at all. And, the last thing she wanted to do was seriously offend her friend.

"You really shouldn't talk yourself down, you know. You're a good cat - Everwhisper knows that, and I know that. Everything's going to work out for the best, you'll see."

Keeping her heart rate carefully stabilized at a normal rate, the she cat leaned fowards and touched her nose to his ear in an affectionate manner. That was pretty good, Caracalfrost! No freaking out. And hey, that was a nice comforting comment, too, She thought with an inward smile. Pulling away and trying not to feel awkward, as well as trying to keep her body neutral, the she cat gave him a bright smile. Maybe she should take some of her own words to heart - everything would work out for the best. It had to. Sooner or later, something good would come into her life and maybe she could finally move on from her first and currently only love. Little crushes didn't count. Sorreltuft was the one cat she had loved for... well... for what seemed like forever, and she only wished things were different. Everything's going to work out for the best. You'll see.
``I guess everything will be okay - eventually. But my family might have to go through a lot before peace comes. And what if the price of peace is something irreversible? Tinyfuzz's mate and his family will despise me. I mean, I hate them, but I can't have them telling Tinyfuzz how awful I am. My sister is so gullible she'll believe anything that mouse-brained tom tells her! And guess what? Everwhisper's best friend is Peachfuzz's sister. I am screwed. Everwhisper was my best friend. I'm not ready to lose her as a friend which I know will happen if I tell her I don't want to be mates anymore. She'll hate me! And my kits! They'll know I kept such a secret from them! They'll know I kept them from half-siblings all their life! My parents will be disappointed in me! All my siblings, too. Caracalfrost, I just can't win!``

Sorreltuft would've been hyperventilating right now if it weren't for Caracalfrost's affectionate touch. He didn't doubt that there would've been tears and wails of self-pity, but not too severe, because he was a manly cat. He felt himself falling into a steady breathing system - inhale through his nose for a few seconds, and then exhale via his mouth. Though the air felt stuffy and was difficult to breathe around his panicked gasps, he discovered his system was working. He barely noticed her pulling away as he was so focused on calming himself. He glanced over at her and noticing her smile, he breathed the air more smoothly. Suddenly, Sorreltuft was chuckling. ``You are one of a kind, Caracalfrost. I couldn't ask for a better friend.``

Friend. Oh how he wished that word didn't exist when it came to Caracalfrost. He wanted to be more than friends, but he was too much of a coward to go after what he wanted. Sorreltuft was never fighting an external battle, but instead, he always found himself in an internal war. It was a massacre inside him, and unfortunately, he didn't know how to end it - he didn't even know if there could be an end to it, a truce. He'd settle for an armistice, but he had no clue how to get there either. Sorreltuft could never regret his own kits - he loved them with all his heart - but he wished he could go back in time and change how he got them. He never wanted them to figure out they were the result of a fling, which is why he make his flings promise not to tell their kits who their father is. Every decision Sorreltuft made was for his kits.

Completely calmed down and in a much better mood, Sorreltuft found himself wanting to talk about his kits. ``Oh Caracalfrost! Did you hear? Silverear kitted just the other day! Three gorgeous kits - a tom and two she-cats! Ivorykit looks just like her mother, and Olivekit looks like both Silverear and me! And little Muddykit is like a mini-me!`` There was adoration laced in his voice as he spoke of his newborn kits.
Old August 30th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Dewdrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The warrior nodded, "I guess they will." Splashfeather rose an eyebrow, and stretched. "So, you know how to fish right?"
[Sorry, short]
"Of course." Silversong flicks his ears and looks at you. "Why wouldn't I?"

(My posts are usually short no worries)
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:39 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Looking at the Tom she stared blankly before tilting her head. She wasn't questioning it, or well she didn't want too ask about it. "Yeah yeah it's nice too meet you Rouge.", She said smiling way too sweetly for anyone's liking. Lifting her paw she let her talons show as her rough tongue ran across her fur as she cleaned it.
He let out another laugh. "Nice? That's the first." He stretched out, flicking his tail as his head laid on his paws. His golden orbs focused on the she-cat. "So Stormpelt I have a question for you," He mewed. His gaze rested on the ground, tracing circles with his paw. Aspen's fur raised slightly, shaking at the breeze. "I was noticing that Shadowclan attacked before the flood, right? Russetstar must be awfully kind..." He murmured. Aspen gazed at Stormpelt, flicking his tail. "Oh, and Rogue is not my name. It's Apsen, Like the tree. Odd for a Gold and Black tom right?"