by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 01:12 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by beau
Today 01:08 PM

Old Today, 08:40 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

❀~❀Ivypaw❀~❀
She/her|apprentice|Thunderclan|7/100
-------------
Ivypaw tilted her head slightly at the first announcement of a new Clanmate. a...Kittypet? it was a strange choice, she thought, but then again, every cat deserved to prove themselves, right? she continued listening.
Wow. that was a lot of new apprentices. So many new denmates! she thought excitedly.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old Today, 08:59 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw-He/Him
5 Moons
1/100

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

————————

White-No, Orangepaw, wow that’s gonna take a second to get use to, looked around for his new mentor.

Thing is, he had no idea what Mountaintalon even looked like.
So!
It was time to search!

@dino.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 09:02 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active
base by xutaes on DeviantArt

————————

Lots of new apprentices.
The den was going to be a bit crowded.

Well, anyway, Ravenpaw cheered all the new names.
That was a lot to say.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 09:10 AM
eepy silly gay! :3

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur noticed Honeypetal sitting not too far away and waved her tail in greeting. Hello! She mouthed the words to Honeypetal instead of speaking, since she didn't want to disrupt the ceremony that was about to take place. She flicked her tail to let Honeypetal know they could sit next to her if they wanted to, but made sure the gesture was casual enough to let Honeypetal know they didn't have to.

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal nodded happily, padding over and sitting down next to Strawberryfur, listening to all of the new apprentices' names. There were...quite a few names to say. But Honeypetal cheered them all, and with happiness for her Clan.
Old Today, 09:11 AM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

@seeingstars

nettlepaw
7 moons - thunderclan - she/her
the collector, agatha kitty, kitty softpaws

Nettlepaw turned, and then looked up at her new mentor.
Dandelionmane.
They seemed a lot.. different from what she was expecting.
But it would definitely be fun!.. At least, she hoped.
Suddenly realising she had to respond to them, Nettlepaw quietly mumbled to Dandelionmane;
“..yea.”
Old Today, 09:26 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnystreak noticed Finbranch approaching Brightpaw and Hawkcatcher and felt a draw to go over and say hi. Maybe tease him a little. Sunnysteak rose to his paws and walked up behind Finbranch, waving his tail in greeting to Brightpaw. "Is this furball giving you trouble?" He asked Brightpaw, a teasing glint in his eye as he looked from Brightpaw to Finbranch.

"Congratulations." He meowed and dipped his head to the new apprentice and her mentor.

[@Rosewater021]
[@Kaida]
[@Luminous]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 09:29 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal nodded happily, padding over and sitting down next to Strawberryfur, listening to all of the new apprentices' names. There were...quite a few names to say. But Honeypetal cheered them all, and with happiness for her Clan.

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur smiled as Honeypetal sat next to her. She cheered with her, but sighed as the apprentices approached their new mentors. "I was really hoping for my first apprentice this time around." She meowed wistfully. "But I guess not yet... What about you? Have you ever had an apprentice?" She asked, looking at Honeypetal.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 10:26 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Jayvines ][ @Hushfalls ]

Slugpaw
~*~
Post - 12
Slugpaw! That was her name now! It had a nice ring to it. A purr rumbled in her throat as her mind turned, trying to take it all in. The little white molly couldn't keep her excitement contained anymore! She bounced up and down and squealed. She was an apprentice! Her ears twitched and she spun around, as she heard her clanmates calling out her name. It was real! She puffed out her chest with pride. I'm gonna make you all proud! A wide grin spread across her maw. Now she could finally begin working towards becoming the best warrior EVER! Then a golden pelt caught her eye. Goldenkit was poking his head out of the nursery, watching her and smiling. A little bit of sadness prickled in her chest. You should be here with me! It's not right that I'm going to be without my sidekick. How can I start my training like this? She didn't want him to feel like she was sad because of him, so she smiled back at him and waved her tail.
As she padded away from Stormcrest she began to search the crowd for Mistheart. She had never met the warrior before. She could be the sweetest cat in Thunderclan! She could be the bestest mentor EVER! But she could also be super duper mean! What if she didn't even want an apprentice? WHAT IF SHE HATED SLUGS! Nerves mixed with excitement as she picked out the grey molly. Slugpaw bounded up to meet her new mentor with a smile. "Hi! I'm Slugpaw!" Her squeaky voice cracked a little as she spoke. Brown eyes stared up at Mistheart wide and bursting with excitement.

Dogchase
~*~
OPEN
Were there really that many new apprentices? He watched in utter disbelief. These weren't apprentices at all! They were kits. And young kits at that. What was Bumblestar thinking? Anger began to bite at him. Surely they were not in so much danger that they needed to enlist the help of children! His claws dug into the ground. And without explanation. Did she think they wouldn't notice? Stay calm. Stay clam. Who are you to question anything? Just sit and be a good warrior. He sucked in a deep breath as the voice of his old mentor rang in his head. He had never had an apprentice before. Maybe this made more sense than he thought.
He watched as these kits squeaked in excitement. As they met mentors who didn't see anything wrong with their situation. He looked around as other cats began to chant their names. He lowered his head for a heartbeat. This feels wrong. But who was he to play the hero? He didn't want to cause a scene, but yet again he found himself unable to shake his feelings. "What is Bumblestar doing?" He muttered. It was all he felt he could do. Was he about to stand up in the middle of the meeting and throw accusations out? What exactly could that accomplish. If Bumblestar wanted to explain her actions she would. But she hadn't. He could change that. His stumpy tail twitched behind him. Just take it. Just take it.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Today, 10:30 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
1/100
4 moons || he/him || ThunderClan apprentice || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Hollowpaw... the utterance of his new name made Hollowpaw feel almost giddy. An apprentice! The forest practically belonged to him already, he could feel it.

And then everything came crashing down on top of him, because not only was his new mentor Risingstorm (stupid, annoying cat that he was), but he was to be training with Twistedpaw of all cats! It was in that very moment that Hollowpaw was convinced that Bumblestar hated him, their semi decent conversations of the past be damned to all hell and back. How could she do this to him??

Sitting with his mouth gaping open for a moment, titanite eyes blown wide as he looked at his leader, the fire of resentment flooding his heart, Hollowpaw decided then and there that his forest takeover would not spare her if she did him this dirty. And then, suddenly, Risingstorm was calling for him, and Hollowpaw shot him a murderous glare. No. No thank you. Rising could be his mentor in name only, Hollowpaw would just get his training elsewhere. With a sneer, Hollowpaw keeps himself rooted to the spot, abnormally long tail wrapped firmly around white tipped paws as he ignored his new 'mentor' and continued to focus on the meeting... there were other things to be announced, like the new medicine cats, and Hollowpaw desperately wanted to know if Bumblestar was playing a joke on him, that she had recognized his need to be wanted and to have power and had only assigned him to Risingstorm as a cruel joke.

'Let it be me...' his mind chanted imploringly. Let this all be a cruel joke on him...

[ @Spider. || @Estelle ]
Old Today, 12:05 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Morrigan - Copperpaw will have no idea who Nightgaze is but he's excited to meet her anyways! ]

COPPERPAW

This was it. He sat up so straight he could practically hear his spine stretch. Copperpaw. That was him! He put on a stern expression (or what he thought was a stern expression, possibly just looking constipated) and gazed up at Bumblystork. The introduction was brief, but Copperpaw would take it. At least his name was out there.

Nightgaze. Oh Stars that was a cool name. When he became a warrior he hoped his name was half as cool as that. Coppergaze. Nope, didn't have the same ring. He'd keep brainstorming. In the meantime, the six-moon-old apprentice needed to find this cat and make a great first impression.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder