Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
shc scavenger hunt - open...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:51 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 02:28 AM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:21 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 02:00 AM

Old March 14th, 2024, 12:29 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: Kit Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
"Can I play?" Berrykit askes.

MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

Mosskit nodded "course you can!" he then pushed some moss to the other kit "your my apprentice! im mossheart and im the medicine cat, the warriors den is being attacked! we have to protect the herbs to heal our warriors after they win!" he explained with big bright eyes.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:14 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud nosed at the queen’s body again, half expecting to find some secret wound that nobody had noticed before, but of course, nothing. When she lifted her head, Wolfhive had joined them. Hm. “Wish I could come to a conclusion, but.. It must have been something she ingested. Poison or maybe something rotting? How often is the prey pile checked for prey that’s gone bad?”

It was difficult to come to such conclusions when she didn’t know much at all. She glanced towards her den, waving her tail lashing back and forth behind her. “Mudblaze, come out for a moment, please. You aren’t in trouble or anything, we just need to know exactly what happened here.”

[ @talle @BEAR. @Peril ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Mudblaze | @talle @Omari @BEAR.

The shaken warrior exited the medicine den, less frazzled than before by quite a bit. She calmly approached the group and anxiously flicked her tail. She didn't really know what had happened. She hadn't seen a whole lot. There hadn't been a whole lot to see.

"She just laid down. I- I dunno what happened. I thought she was just asleep for a second and then I noticed she wasn't..." she trailed off. She didn't want to finish that sentence. Wasn't breathing. She wasn't breathing.

Despite not having been particularly close to Echoheart, Mudblaze couldn't help but reel a little thinking about the queen's sudden death.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old March 14th, 2024, 06:20 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Kit Corner

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Great StarClan above when did any adult learn to keep their cool? The whole charade with Stormysong started to give the medic nothing but an infuriatingly pounding headache. As if there wasn’t already enough drama to fuel the flame. A low, nearly silent exhale drew past her lips, her ears angling towards Wolfpaw as he called her name, her brows furrowing forward as she nodded her head. She wasn’t going to allow Firekit to continue to endure his injuries after what Stormysong decided to do to the poor kid. He didn’t deserve it whatsoever. With a firm nod, she leaned down to snatch her bundle of herbs before focusing briefly back toward Wolfpaw. “On… it.” Springpaw began to carefully trudge her way through the swarm of kits, her eyes settling down on the small bundle of fur in front of her as a frown screwed itself onto her face behind the herbs she held daintily. The poor kid looked completely battered and covered from head to paw with random scratches and gashes ranging from shallow to the most moderate. Stars, what was that self-indulged molly even thinking about hurting the poor tom-kit? He looked innocent and didn’t deserve all that Stormysong had handed to him, especially with the current injuries that he was currently bearing. “Here… Firekit… I am… going to… help you… out… and… make sure… those… injuries of… yours no longer… hurts as… they do… anymore… alright?” Springpaw wasn’t the type of cat to do something without someone’s consent, so she preferred to at least abbreviate before doing anything of the sort.

Without much thought toward the matter, she planted herself down onto her haunches and plaintively dropped the bundle of herbs alongside herself, working her way through it as she dropped a small poppyseed in front of the tom-kit, gesturing to him to take it while she worked on getting everything else ready for the whole procedure of her patching up his injuries. Upon closer inspection, the medic was quick to note the relatively deeper gashes along one of his legs and the back of his head and some minor bruising. She quietly noted the shallow cuts along his tail and ears, seeing as those wouldn’t be relatively hard to deal with. With a quiet hum surpassing her lips, her tail whisked from side to side as she rummaged through her bundle, pulling out her trusty-musty moist bundle of moss to prepare to cleanse off any excess blood, dirt, or grime off the young kit. Gingerly, she pressed the moss against the first gash that she laid her eyes upon, making her work as gentle as possible as she didn’t want to risk further inflicting any sort of damage on the inflamed flaps of skin. Her movements were slow and careful, being sure to get as much blood and grime off the kit as she could before she moved on grabbing some marigold to defy away any potential infection within the gashes, whether or not they were shallow or not. Any injury could become an infection if not treated properly. It wasn’t long before she had finished cleansing out the wounds, the moss now covered in scarlet red as she placed it aside, being sure to memorize where it’d be so that she could dispose of it later.

Using a foreclaw, she plucked out a golden bloom of marigold and settled it down in front of herself, carefully stripping away parts of the golden bloom and setting it aside so that she could use it to chew up into a proper poultice and slather it onto the wounds. Then, afterward, she could use some cobweb over the gashes after she was finished. She eyed the young tom-kit carefully as she prepared to pop the stripped parts of the golden bloom in her mouth, preparing to speak before chewing up the herb. “Small… warning… this may… sting… a little… but it… will help you… from gaining… any potential… infection… later on… and we… wouldn’t want… that now… would we?” It was better than not giving any warning whatsoever and then that resulted in a crying kit on her paws. As she spoke, she even gave the kit a short, crooked grin behind the stripped golden bloom that she held daintily in her jaws. It most likely looked a little awkward given that she was holding some bloom in her jaws while she smiled at the kit to try to cheer him up. Whichever the case was, she didn’t want to stick her mind to it for too long, so she quickly popped the small amount of bloom into her mouth and quickly began to chew. Unfortunately, given that there wasn’t any sort of water source right beside her, she couldn’t dip the bits of marigold into the stream so it could become a little bit more of a pulp. Springpaw didn’t seem phased either way by the lack of water, as she had done this plentiful amount of times before to have gone through a situation as similar as that. As she chewed, she snagged the wad of cobweb that she had almost blissfully forgotten about, but thankfully remembered as she noted the silver webs.

She began to use her claws to carefully strip away a small portion of webs that she would use for bandaging the gashes. A small part of her couldn’t help but worry if the moderate gashes along Firekit’s head and leg would potentially turn into permanent scarring. There was a small glimmer of hope within her chest that it wouldn’t be plausible, but it was still a considerate possibility. Her chewing on the golden bloom slowly began to finish, lifting one of her snow-furred paws to press the poultice onto her paw pad so that she could begin to rub the poultice into Firekit’s gashes. Her movements were careful and slow, the calico being sure to take longer rubbings towards where the deeper gashes along his head and leg, being careful not to rub too harshly onto them. Her ministrations slowly came to a close as she finished rubbing the poultice onto the more shallow cuts, being sure to get as much as she could onto them before pulling her paw away to examine her work. It may seem a little cliche for her to examine it so shortly after she had finished rubbing the healing ointment on her patient’s wounds, but it felt needed just so she could know that it was put on properly. Satisfied, the calico smiled to herself as her work was considerably good to go, she snagged the bandaging to herself so she could begin pressing the cobwebs into the poultice-covered wounds. Her work was just as careful as it was when she put the poultice onto Firekit’s wounds. Her work hadn’t taken too long since she didn’t acquire a lot of cobwebs, and her patient’s wounds weren’t as chronic as other patients that she had. “Well… now that… you are… finished… I want… you to… try to… rest… while your… wounds… heal… alright?”

[ -0.25 marigold | -1 poppyseed | -0.25 cobwebs | -1 moss ]

@BEAR. @*_Athena_*

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; March 14th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:38 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
MossKit

"when im big and strong, i'll be the besties warrior ever and make sure my clan is safe from all danger!"

Mosskit nodded "course you can!" he then pushed some moss to the other kit "your my apprentice! im mossheart and im the medicine cat, the warriors den is being attacked! we have to protect the herbs to heal our warriors after they win!" he explained with big bright eyes.
"Okay! I'm Berrypaw!" the name sounded good to Berrykit.
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vei View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Great StarClan above when did any adult learn to keep their cool? The whole charade with Stormysong started to give the medic nothing but an infuriatingly pounding headache. As if there wasn’t already enough drama to fuel the flame. A low, nearly silent exhale drew past her lips, her ears angling towards Wolfpaw as he called her name, her brows furrowing forward as she nodded her head. She wasn’t going to allow Firekit to continue to endure his injuries after what Stormysong decided to do to the poor kid. He didn’t deserve it whatsoever. With a firm nod, she leaned down to snatch her bundle of herbs before focusing briefly back toward Wolfpaw. “On… it.” Springpaw began to carefully trudge her way through the swarm of kits, her eyes settling down on the small bundle of fur in front of her as a frown screwed itself onto her face behind the herbs she held daintily. The poor kid looked completely battered and covered from head to paw with random scratches and gashes ranging from shallow to the most moderate. Stars, what was that self-indulged molly even thinking about hurting the poor tom-kit? He looked innocent and didn’t deserve all that Stormysong had handed to him, especially with the current injuries that he was currently bearing. “Here… Firekit… I am… going to… help you… out… and… make sure… those… injuries of… yours no longer… hurts as… they do… anymore… alright?” Springpaw wasn’t the type of cat to do something without someone’s consent, so she preferred to at least abbreviate before doing anything of the sort.

Without much thought toward the matter, she planted herself down onto her haunches and plaintively dropped the bundle of herbs alongside herself, working her way through it as she dropped a small poppyseed in front of the tom-kit, gesturing to him to take it while she worked on getting everything else ready for the whole procedure of her patching up his injuries. Upon closer inspection, the medic was quick to note the relatively deeper gashes along one of his legs and the back of his head and some minor bruising. She quietly noted the shallow cuts along his tail and ears, seeing as those wouldn’t be relatively hard to deal with. With a quiet hum surpassing her lips, her tail whisked from side to side as she rummaged through her bundle, pulling out her trusty-musty moist bundle of moss to prepare to cleanse off any excess blood, dirt, or grime off the young kit. Gingerly, she pressed the moss against the first gash that she laid her eyes upon, making her work as gentle as possible as she didn’t want to risk further inflicting any sort of damage on the inflamed flaps of skin. Her movements were slow and careful, being sure to get as much blood and grime off the kit as she could before she moved on grabbing some marigold to defy away any potential infection within the gashes, whether or not they were shallow or not. Any injury could become an infection if not treated properly. It wasn’t long before she had finished cleansing out the wounds, the moss now covered in scarlet red as she placed it aside, being sure to memorize where it’d be so that she could dispose of it later.

Using a foreclaw, she plucked out a golden bloom of marigold and settled it down in front of herself, carefully stripping away parts of the golden bloom and setting it aside so that she could use it to chew up into a proper poultice and slather it onto the wounds. Then, afterward, she could use some cobweb over the gashes after she was finished. She eyed the young tom-kit carefully as she prepared to pop the stripped parts of the golden bloom in her mouth, preparing to speak before chewing up the herb. “Small… warning… this may… sting… a little… but it… will help you… from gaining… any potential… infection… later on… and we… wouldn’t want… that now… would we?” It was better than not giving any warning whatsoever and then that resulted in a crying kit on her paws. As she spoke, she even gave the kit a short, crooked grin behind the stripped golden bloom that she held daintily in her jaws. It most likely looked a little awkward given that she was holding some bloom in her jaws while she smiled at the kit to try to cheer him up. Whichever the case was, she didn’t want to stick her mind to it for too long, so she quickly popped the small amount of bloom into her mouth and quickly began to chew. Unfortunately, given that there wasn’t any sort of water source right beside her, she couldn’t dip the bits of marigold into the stream so it could become a little bit more of a pulp. Springpaw didn’t seem phased either way by the lack of water, as she had done this plentiful amount of times before to have gone through a situation as similar as that. As she chewed, she snagged the wad of cobweb that she had almost blissfully forgotten about, but thankfully remembered as she noted the silver webs.

She began to use her claws to carefully strip away a small portion of webs that she would use for bandaging the gashes. A small part of her couldn’t help but worry if the moderate gashes along Firekit’s head and leg would potentially turn into permanent scarring. There was a small glimmer of hope within her chest that it wouldn’t be plausible, but it was still a considerate possibility. Her chewing on the golden bloom slowly began to finish, lifting one of her snow-furred paws to press the poultice onto her paw pad so that she could begin to rub the poultice into Firekit’s gashes. Her movements were careful and slow, the calico being sure to take longer rubbings towards where the deeper gashes along his head and leg, being careful not to rub too harshly onto them. Her ministrations slowly came to a close as she finished rubbing the poultice onto the more shallow cuts, being sure to get as much as she could onto them before pulling her paw away to examine her work. It may seem a little cliche for her to examine it so shortly after she had finished rubbing the healing ointment on her patient’s wounds, but it felt needed just so she could know that it was put on properly. Satisfied, the calico smiled to herself as her work was considerably good to go, she snagged the bandaging to herself so she could begin pressing the cobwebs into the poultice-covered wounds. Her work was just as careful as it was when she put the poultice onto Firekit’s wounds. Her work hadn’t taken too long since she didn’t acquire a lot of cobwebs, and her patient’s wounds weren’t as chronic as other patients that she had. “Well… now that… you are… finished… I want… you to… try to… rest… while your… wounds… heal… alright?”

[ -0.25 marigold | -1 poppyseed | -0.25 cobwebs | -1 moss ]

@BEAR. @*_Athena_*

Firekit nodded, and rested, knowing he was away from Stormysong and safe. (Sorry for short post- I'm still learning how to long post.)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 15th, 2024, 06:48 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Streampaw yawns, resting in a shady spot.

(Closed! Activity post! ^^)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 15th, 2024 at 07:00 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:43 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"... We don't know how long it's been in her system, if it's poison." Wolfhive's stomach twisted uneasily at the thought. Mudblaze didn't know more than them, so all they could do was speculate.

Since RiverClan tampered with their food supply, Wolfhive had avoided using the community pile in favor of hunting his own food. Just made him feel better, knowing for certain what area his food came from. He'd nearly died from prey bordering RiverClan and wanted to avoid becoming sick again, even if the borders seemed safer.

So the thought of checking the prey pile hadn't occurred to him, and he shuffled his paws. He felt kinda ashamed for not checking it more frequently. "I'll take a look through the pile... if you done with Echoheart's body, maybe Red and Mudblaze can take care of burial?"

[ @Omari @talle @Peril ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 15th, 2024 at 08:15 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 09:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp Machine View Post
Foxvalley sat down with her brothers, Graymist and Whiteriver [OPEN FOR RESPONSE]
A survey of the clearing had Wolfhive's eyes rest on the trio of cats sitting around. He didn't really understand the lack of urgency, given how low the prey pile was at a glance, and the abundance of apprentices that could use additional direction.

"Whiteriver," he called over, tail swishing. "Why don't you grab Wisppaw [ @CrimsonOaks] and join me for a hunt? Foxvalley and Graymist, you can head out together and see what you can find."
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:12 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
A survey of the clearing had Wolfhive's eyes rest on the trio of cats sitting around. He didn't really understand the lack of urgency, given how low the prey pile was at a glance, and the abundance of apprentices that could use additional direction.

"Whiteriver," he called over, tail swishing. "Why don't you grab Wisppaw [ @CrimsonOaks] and join me for a hunt? Foxvalley and Graymist, you can head out together and see what you can find."
~~WhiteRiver~~
"Oh! y-yes Wolfhive, where is wisppaw? ( @CrimsonOaks )"
he looked around.

~~FoxVally and GrayMist~~
they both nodded and headed for the entrance still going on about their conversation