Today 06:20 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spookytail
Today 06:09 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: I laugh way too much at borzois, they're just so silly
Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Amberflare
Riverclan warrior

'This one's pretty!' Amberflare smiled joyfully as she discovered a shiny pebble in the shrubs. With one fludid movement she flipped the smooth rock over, dragging it towards her as she did. The warrior observed curiously as it was rolled underneath her tender paw pad, studied from every side. With a trill of satisfaction she decided this would be the next addition to her vast collection of pretty stones and feathers...but it was quite big..it would be a bother to transport alone. The pretty she cat's face darkened with thought as she surveyed the clearing in search of assistance.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 8 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
RIGHT. Right, right, right. Salamanderpaw has toiled in camp a bit and hated it and now there's just one thing left before everything is okay again: borders. Her ears sting hot; she's had plenty of time to swing back and forth on this whole thing, sometimes carrying the responsibility with a tight jaw and a level head (I learned about Thunderclan scent from the gathering, Larkwing told me where I was going, I did the wrong thing anyway and I got her hurt) and sometimes petulantly shoving it out of her mind and ducking any accountability like the child she is (it's not my fault, the squirrel was right there and that big tom came out of nowhere, how was I supposed to know, Beastflame never showed me anything!). It's dizzying and she's tired of it all and she knows that it all gets to come to end if she just finishes up this last thing.

She needs a Lionheart...hm. Caveclaw's leg might still be hurt. Brokenstream was there when she got back with Larkwing, and the thought of going to him now makes her bristle with embarrassment. Seabreeze isn't an option anymore. So...so, who...

"GOLDFISH!!!" Salamanderpaw hollers the name right as it comes to mind, circling in the clearing with eyes peeled. She knows Goldfish isn't the only option left with the aforementioned others out if the question, but it's too memorable of a name not to spring to mind quickly. "GOLDFISH! Stormstar says you have to show me all the borders right now!" Maybe not exactly, but it's not entirely a lie, either. Still, the little calico cools her jets long enough to cough out a delicate please at the end of it all.

@Blaaze ; GOLDFISH
sorry for the delay!

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Smolderpaw sat outside of the apprentice's den, brooding. (activity post)

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Matching w/ Bean &lt;3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @Marigoldwhisper |
Goldfish felt the faint familiar pang of hunger in her belly. A small feeling, but enough to rouse her from her session of forming pieces of moss into balls. Three so far. Standing up, the spotted tortoiseshell padded toward the freshkill pile, which was comfortably full as usual. Grasping a fish from the pile (yippee, trout!) Goldfish lifted her head up and noticed Deerspark relaxing nearby. Why not? Padding relatively steadily (albeit a bit slow) toward the brown tom, the Lionheart offered him a friendly smile. ”Mind if I sit?” She asked.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 06:25 PM.
Old Today, 07:38 AM
Matching w/ Bean &lt;3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @nyme (no worries! My next post will be in the territory thread) |
Goldfish had just been finishing up with rolling the balls of moss she had worked on before her conversation with Deerspark toward the nursery before a cat (did she belong in the nursery? Wait! No! Why, it was Salamanderpaw!) yowled her name with an unceremonious holler. Snapping her head in the direction of the call, she was met with a demanding request. Ah, yes! Okay.

”Why, I can’t exactly ignore an order like that!” Exclaimed the scarred tortie with a look of mock horror in her golden hues. What would she ever do! Oh the horror! honestly Goldfish doubted that was exactly what Lioness would say, assuming Manders (new nickname unlocked!) was being serious and Stormstar had instructed that. ”Right then, we can set off immediately. But don’t do anything rash at the borders, got it?” Came the final question, and at the answer she would grin and turn for the enterance. ”Come along then! Off on an adventure we go.”
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old Today, 12:21 PM

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverWhisker

SilverWhisker sat in the clearing thinking about how life would be if her mate were still there.
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
Well.. being demoted certainly didn't help with the guilt of him still not really having an ability to get himself to do things even though he really should be. After all, he was still a warrior. And a good warrior did things to help his clan. Though sleepiness weighed on him. He was only 20 something moons and he was acting as though he was in his later years about to retire. The events of his life really makes him feel like he's lived a full one already so if anything he should be allowed his complaining. Though that was just pathetic. Especially considering that almost everyone in this clan can say the same thing but still most cats in the clan actually do things.

Hunting has never failed him when bored and looking for something to do. So rather than waiting for his thoughts to spiral into something much much much worse, Seabreeze got to his paws and looked around the clearing for some folks that seemed open to do something. More paws hunting means more prey for the clan. Which was good when it was starting to get colder, less prey. But if he is anything at all, Seabreeze is a good hunter, so he would at least bring back something. More people had a higher chance of greater success though.

"Silverwhisker, would you like to go hunting with me?" It reminded him of how he met Mudsmoke, he pushed the thought away.
[ @PoppyHeart - Silverwhisker ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

BlueberryFrost sat in the Clearing looking at all the cats. [OPEN]
Old Today, 05:11 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Raccoonsun is trying to think of stuff to do.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @Marigoldwhisper |
Goldfish felt the faint familiar pang of hunger in her belly. A small feeling, but enough to rouse her from her session of forming pieces of moss into balls. Three so far. Standing up, the spotted tortoiseshell padded toward the freshkill pile, which was comfortably full as usual. Grasping a fish from the pile (yippee, trout!) Goldfish lifted her head up and noticed Deerspark relaxing nearby. Why not? Padding relatively steadily (albeit a bit slow) toward the brown tom, the Lionheart offered him a friendly smile. ”Mind if I sit?” She asked.
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\28 moons\Riverclan
"If every thought in my mind was a star in my head, the constellations would be knotted!"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE] The Collector [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Deerspark began to wonder how in the world he managed to eat, or how he wasn't more hungry more often. Since he was so consumed in shower thoughts, it was almost nearly impossible to do anything. His stubby tail swayed behind him, causing a small cloud of dust to flurry from his flank. He'd paused about ten times while he was eating. Beit a weird sound that promoted a question or his own impulse thoughts, regardless of what it was, it always caused him to turn, look, observe, then question. Like how good he'd be at tree climbing. The obvious answer was bad. Really bad. His paws would probably be blistering with splinters. Also, there were no trees in the clearing. And yet his mind still wandered.

Just when he began to lay his head at his paws to nibble at his meal a bit more, the scent of trout wafted in his small pink nose, and he looked up to see a Lionheart beside him, trout seized in her jaws. He blinked at the she-cat for a moment, trying to recall what he'd gathered about her. He was somewhat slacking on his knowledge of other cats in the clan, but it still came as a surprise to him that Goldfish wasn't a name he stored into his memory.

The tom was a bit disappointed in his ability to remember things.... "Oh... Yeah." He managed a crooked smile, nudging to the side to give Goldfish some space. He was unsure why she wanted to talk to a cat with the sniffles of all the cats in the clearing. "I wasn't really urm... Ha! Eating... Anyways." He chuckled, staring at his prey solemnly but still taking some bites. He was still hungry after all, and yet he felt as though eating was the least interesting thing to be doing as of right now.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!