Last post by forest
Today 03:08 PM

Old May 26th, 2021, 11:29 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Pepperkins ]

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw wasn't sure what the dark forest was- but he knew who frogfang was. Upon hearing his name, Bouncepaw let out an exasperated sigh and flicked his tail, "...him? Uh...Frogfang isn't exactl-ly....." his voice trailed off into a wisp of annoyance. That cat was...yeesh.

Bouncepaw shook his head and forced a smile, "Well, I'm glad you had that...exper-rience. E-even if Frogfang ... was..uh...present."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:51 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Pebblekit padded out of the nursery stretching in the faint sunlight that penetrated to the dark Pines.He yawned noticing dusksong was talking to one of her firends,rainkit was no where to be seen.Pebblekit sighed she was missing,again.

@astrlynn

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 27th, 2021, 11:44 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

@Corpse da bunny

Poisonpaw sat in the clearing, observing his surroundings. Cats were having their own secluded conversations, mumbling on about life. The ShadowClan apprentice hadn’t planned on talking to anyone at all until a she-cat, coated with different shades of gray, approached him. Duskpaw. She had to be about the most annoying cat in ShadowClan.
“What do you want?” He groaned with a suspicious glare. “You’re literally the cat I least want to talk to right now.”
Poisonpaw gave a few licks to the brown stripe that ran down his back as he waited for her to answer. A faint beam of sunlight shone down on him, and it warmed his pelt.
“So?” He hissed, obviously losing patience.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old May 27th, 2021, 11:56 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
@Corpse da bunny

Poisonpaw sat in the clearing, observing his surroundings. Cats were having their own secluded conversations, mumbling on about life. The ShadowClan apprentice hadn’t planned on talking to anyone at all until a she-cat, coated with different shades of gray, approached him. Duskpaw. She had to be about the most annoying cat in ShadowClan.
“What do you want?” He groaned with a suspicious glare. “You’re literally the cat I least want to talk to right now.”
Poisonpaw gave a few licks to the brown stripe that ran down his back as he waited for her to answer. A faint beam of sunlight shone down on him, and it warmed his pelt.
“So?” He hissed, obviously losing patience.
Duskpaw sneered at poisonpaw same here mouse-brain but your the only cat who doesn’t have anyone to talk to she hissed back. Sitting down in the shade her fur looked even darker than usual almost black. Her glare was teasing almost saying what are you gonna do about it hmm? and besides we have the same mentor don’t we? It’s nice and all but I would rather have a dead mouse as a training partner than you. this time her voice was full of teasing. Her tail swayed behind her as she stared into poisonpaws eyes.
Old May 27th, 2021, 01:28 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse da bunny View Post

Duskpaw sneered at poisonpaw same here mouse-brain but your the only cat who doesn’t have anyone to talk to she hissed back. Sitting down in the shade her fur looked even darker than usual almost black. Her glare was teasing almost saying what are you gonna do about it hmm? and besides we have the same mentor don’t we? It’s nice and all but I would rather have a dead mouse as a training partner than you. this time her voice was full of teasing. Her tail swayed behind her as she stared into poisonpaws eyes.
Poisonpaw glanced sideways, just trying to escape her mocking face.
“Not my fault I had to be paired with a she-cat who’s got her head in the clouds and bees in her brain,” He muttered, just about loud enough for Duskpaw to hear.
He turned back and watched as he sat down beside her. Her amber eyes peered at him with amusement. It happened so often that he couldn’t help but have a thought — did she enjoy being bothersome? Poisonpaw let out a brief sigh, then looked back at her with an eyebrow raised.
“So, do you want to train with Darkstorm or something?” He inquired, his green and yellow eyes gazing at her seriously.
His chest puffed up in an attempt to increase the mood he was trying to give, but soon let out the air as a result of him finding it silly.

character Website

Old May 27th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Poisonpaw glanced sideways, just trying to escape her mocking face.
“Not my fault I had to be paired with a she-cat who’s got her head in the clouds and bees in her brain,” He muttered, just about loud enough for Duskpaw to hear.
He turned back and watched as he sat down beside her. Her amber eyes peered at him with amusement. It happened so often that he couldn’t help but have a thought — did she enjoy being bothersome? Poisonpaw let out a brief sigh, then looked back at her with an eyebrow raised.
“So, do you want to train with Darkstorm or something?” He inquired, his green and yellow eyes gazing at her seriously.
His chest puffed up in an attempt to increase the mood he was trying to give, but soon let out the air as a result of him finding it silly.
Duskpaw
Duskpaw let out a small laugh sure why not? she purred her amber eyes shone with mischief. A cloud covered the sun and it was like everything disappeared except her amber eyes, like glowing embers of a fire then it passed by and everything was normal once again. Getting up she shook out she fur great I think I got a mouse brain cooties she teased once more. But I suppose it’s not that bad she mumbled quietly as she padded past him.
Old May 27th, 2021, 02:34 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse da bunny View Post

Duskpaw
Duskpaw let out a small laugh sure why not? she purred her amber eyes shone with mischief. A cloud covered the sun and it was like everything disappeared except her amber eyes, like glowing embers of a fire then it passed by and everything was normal once again. Getting up she shook out she fur great I think I got a mouse brain cooties she teased once more. But I suppose it’s not that bad she mumbled quietly as she padded past him.
Poisonpaw rolled his eyes at her teasing.
“Whatever. I’ll ask Darkstorm.” He mewed in response as Duskpaw walked past him, proud of herself.
His eyes had a small glimmer of amusement in them as he stared, but it quickly faded away.
She’s the worst, Poisonpaw tried to convince himself, realizing he didn’t exactly hate her at the moment. But.. I guess that was an ok burn.
The ShadowClan apprentice flicked his tail with a faint smile before heading to the warriors den.

(Wanna timeskip to them training?)

character Website

Old May 27th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
“Is that even relevant? I told you, that prey belongs to ShadowClan.” Duskfern mewed sternly, eyes narrowed.
The tom who had spoken back to her had a dark pelt with white speckles, and carried the scent of ThunderClan. It would make enough sense, as they were close to the border. The ShadowClan warrior stood in his way, paws firmly stuck to the ground. She wasn’t going anywhere. This tom hadn’t even chased it over the border! He was just out in ShadowClan territory, not having a care in the world.
”You would know that unless you were a toadbrain,” Duskfern remarked, giving a casual lick to her paw, then looking back up. “Oh, wait! You are.”
She smirked and her eyes had a faint twinkle of amusement forming in them. Usually, it was the same-old same-old of growl, growl, fight, but this tom seemed.. different. Duskfern hadn’t the slightest idea of why, but she couldn’t shake the feeling away.
The gray Tom glared at the ShadowClan cat for a second, fury filling his eyes. Are shadowclanners really this annoying? he asked himself. ”And?” he asked. Did she really have the audacity to call me a toadbrain? Coalstrike could shred her to pieces any second. But he decided not too. He blinked then spoke again, “I would have chased it over the border if you didn’t almost scare it away.” he said to the chimera she-cat. And plus, Coalstrike isn’t even hunting that far into the border. They could deal with one squirrel gone. That squirrel was probably in Thunderclan territory in the first place.

Coalstrike sat down, neatly curving his tail over his front paws. He was ready for a long argument with this angry sissy cat. Why couldn’t she have just minded her own business? Instead of coming over here and being some “smart ass”. ”Its just one squirrel, if it’s really that bad than shadowclan cats must be horrendous at hunting...” he said rolling his eyes.

Last edited by Little Timmy; May 27th, 2021 at 05:59 PM.
Old May 28th, 2021, 06:38 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Kyrieknight
What to do what to do. The train of thoughts bowled through her mind slowly, leaving a bitter aftertaste. Hey, you! Her amber gaze shot upwards, away from the ground. "Uh, yes." Her mind evaluated the cat. Goldenclaw, rude, annoying, disrespectful. She snorted softly and shook her head. He may have seemed patient, but it was just a disguise for the toms greed. At least, that's what she thought, maybe he just wanted to be liked? Falconfeather chuckled at the thought, a good warrior doing things to be liked. Well, that sound's familiar.

"Well?" She flicked her tail impatiently and padded closer to Goldenclaw, "What do you want?" Falconfeather hoped she didn't sound mad. Sure, she was a little annoyed, but that didn't mean she didn't want to talk with him. She would take talking with someone over wandering about in misery any day. Falconfeather narrowed her eyes. He didn't want to hunt, did he? There were plenty of patrols out and between Tigerpaw and boredom, the tabby she-cat was sick of slinking silently through the shadows.
Old May 28th, 2021, 09:40 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Kyrieknight
What to do what to do. The train of thoughts bowled through her mind slowly, leaving a bitter aftertaste. Hey, you! Her amber gaze shot upwards, away from the ground. "Uh, yes." Her mind evaluated the cat. Goldenclaw, rude, annoying, disrespectful. She snorted softly and shook her head. He may have seemed patient, but it was just a disguise for the toms greed. At least, that's what she thought, maybe he just wanted to be liked? Falconfeather chuckled at the thought, a good warrior doing things to be liked. Well, that sound's familiar.

"Well?" She flicked her tail impatiently and padded closer to Goldenclaw, "What do you want?" Falconfeather hoped she didn't sound mad. Sure, she was a little annoyed, but that didn't mean she didn't want to talk with him. She would take talking with someone over wandering about in misery any day. Falconfeather narrowed her eyes. He didn't want to hunt, did he? There were plenty of patrols out and between Tigerpaw and boredom, the tabby she-cat was sick of slinking silently through the shadows.
"If you're gonna be of no use other than take spacd, you might as well join me in hunting," Goldenclaw huffed, ear twitching. If he wanted to make ShadowClan better than it was under Dawnstar right now, he had to find some use for all the cats here, even the little bugs. So, what better way than to stroke his ego. "Let's go!"

Bump me only after two days.