RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 AM

Old October 5th, 2023, 07:31 AM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Fogfoot walked over to Fallownose. "The patrol went well, we have a rabbit and a mouse and Primrosepaw started learning to hunt"

[ @Lillith @pumpkinbubble. @the.lemon.witch ]
Old October 5th, 2023, 07:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Fogfoot walked over to Fallownose. "The patrol went well, we have a rabbit and a mouse and Primrosepaw started learning to hunt"

*Tigermist proudly presented her rabbit*

@Lillith @the.lemon.witch
Old October 5th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*Tigermist proudly presented her rabbit*

@Lillith @the.lemon.witch

PrimrosePaw
She/they/it - Demigirl - Asexual + Abromantic - 7 Moons - A small pale cream she-cat with one vibrant blue and one dark brown eye and a white patch on her right, brown eye

PrimrosePaw nodded and smiled at FallowNose.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 6th, 2023, 08:42 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

The calico molly was exhausted. If she never had to walk again it would be too soon. Two patrols one after the other would be something she would be avoiding in the future. She couldn't say that this particular patrol had been a complete disappointment, but it had been fairly close to it. Only three herbs brought back home. Not to mention she would probably have to be treating the apprentice after that little bout of breathing issues.

Dropping the herbs to the ground, Lightningpaw turned to stare at Poppypaw, a brow quirked at the younger tortie, had she followed her back home. "I'm bringing you something I've been testing of late that might help with your breathing... Wait just a moment," she mewed before dipping her head to pick the two marigold and singular dandelion from the floor, heading underground with the herbs.

It did not take long for her to sort the few flowers to their rightful places before finding the medicine she sought. Thank the stars she had found such plentiful berries during her last excursion, and so early in the season. Nimbly, she picked a single juniper berry and padded back towards Poppypaw, hoping to find the molly waiting for her there. If the molly had stayed in place, she would drop the berry before her, nudging it gently with her nose. At the very least the younger apprentice did not look as bad anymore. It was clear most of her issues stemmed from the instant act of running, like her lungs could only take so much. A problem in WindClan, considering their main food source and the fact that running was sometimes the only way to hide from predators.

"Here, love. Eat this and rest. You should be feeling better than you have since the fire, just give it some time," Lightningpaw mewed in an even tone.

-

@Cinnamon~ [Poppypaw]
| Gave us a fast forward as the patrol is past its extended due date, and I preferred not having it run any longer. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 6th, 2023, 02:35 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppypaw☆~
•She/Her•Curious•Playfull•

Poppypaw slowly chewed the berry. It tasted... weird, but she bravely consumed it all.
"It didn't happen very often." she mewed towards Lightingpaw, thinking about her lung disease.
"It started when I was a kit, you know..?"
The young cat sighed, and turned around, planning to go and find her sister.
"I believe that you have lots of work to do. See you later!"
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingpaw
(Sorry for not replying earlier)

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old October 8th, 2023, 02:31 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Beetlecrest-*
He/they | 41moons | no purrks
A white tom with pale grey tabby markings and beetle green eyes

"Fallownose," Beetlecrest said, returning from his patrol, "Whispering Wetlands is quiet and the borders have been refreshed, there's nothing to report." Straight to the point, there was no use making something out of nothing.

[ @Lillith - fallownose ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 10th, 2023, 01:46 AM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface View Post
starryeyes ༘✶
Starryeyes dipped their head in acknowledgement at the deputy's assignment and quietly looked around in search of their patrolmates. After spotting them, he would half-assedly gesture with his tail for them to follow him, turning his head to begin the walk to Sky Glade.

they/he pronouns but should be referred to as he/him ic!!

// @Eyclore @Galaxy_
rabbitdash
As Starryeyes padded over, he signalled his patrolmates to follow him. Rabbitdash didn't know where the other one was, but followed Starryeyes reluclantly.

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

| Lightningpaw |

This round of patrols had been a bloody mess. She'd had to go and lead two of them herself... both being accompanied by only an apprentice - the warriors in this clan sometimes made her want to smack a couple of ears clean off their heads - and one of the patrols was... not here? Normally, she would have assumed that some warriors had decided to be lazy. Especially this time around, seeing as how two other patrols had already proven just how professionally idle the cats of this clan could be. But the patrol that hadn't returned was different. It was Fallownose's patrol, and she truly doubted the tom had just decided to play hooky for the day.

Worriedly, Lightningpaw paced back and forth on the clearing, slowly leaving a small trail of pawprints on the soft ground. Should she send warriors out to find them? Had the three of them simply not found any herbs? She had noticed a smaller number of marigold and dandelion when she had headed out with Poppypaw on the apprentice's patrol... maybe the deputy was just being extra thorough? Tail lashing nervously, the lithe calico sat down, taking a deep breath. No point letting her imagination run wild just yet. Best give them some time to come back. Maybe they'd just hunted a little on the way back and gotten some dinner in. Couldn't really blame them for that after having been out all day, now could she?

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| If your characters have gone out on patrol and gathered the herbs but simply not returned, please have them come to Lightningpaw to report the late patrol with no punishments! There will only be mild teasing from a relieved Lightningpaw at most. |

Old October 18th, 2023, 08:29 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy padded into camp with a sullen look on his face, two purple leaves and a random yellow flower grasped between his jaws. He had decided to stay out longer to see if he could find any yellowbells, but had no luck. He had barely found the lavender as it was.

Spotting Lightningpaw, Fallownose made his way over to her and dropped the plants he had collected at her paws. "Sorry for the delay. I could barely find anything, so I stayed out longer to see if I could find more but this is all I got. Couldn't find any of the yellow flower you showed me, so I grabbed something random. If it's not useful, it at least looks nice!"

@Alchemist Kitsune

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; October 18th, 2023 at 08:29 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningpaw |

A familiar, gray silhouette entered the camp at a much later hour than Lightningpaw was even used to being out and about, her ears perked up in worry. Fallownose's entire demeanor screamed defeat, from the way his head hung from his neck to the posture and tension of his shoulders. It was an unusual sight, the tom usually seeming so upbeat. The patrol she had sent out with him didn't seem to be behind him, either, making her wonder if something dreadful had happened while they were out. Quick as lightning, she was besides the deputy, meeting him halfway as she begun to sniff him over for any signs of injuries.

Herbs were dropped to the ground, and blue eyes instantly picked up on them. They weren't a lot. Two lots of lavender and a yellow flower, almost battered beyond recognition. Gratefully, the marigold should still be useful, even if it wasn't the herb she had sent the tom to collect in the first place. Confusion crossed the apprentice's gaze momentarily as she turned to stare at the tom, her unspoken question responded to before she could utter a word.

A frown instantly marred the calico's brow, her mouth thin as she realized the situation was more dire than she'd thought. They hadn't found the herbs. Evidently, the constant battling and sickness that had plagued them, one thing after the other, had finally taken a toll on the land. It had not been able to keep up with the demands of the clans. There was a shortage of herbs, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. With leafbare looming ever closer, she couldn't help but worry about the future of the clan.

Normally, this would have been a sentiment she would have hidden. A grin offered at her companion along with some teasing words, reassuring them that everything was alright. But this wasn't just any old companion. This was the deputy, and if she had to take a guess, the look of defeat on his face led her to believe that he the same worries as she did. The clan was in trouble, and with the threat from RiverClan still hanging over their heads, this lack of herbs could prove catastrophic.

"It's useful, don't you worry none," she finally responded after a moment's silence, realizing his patrolmates were not going to be showing up.

Normally, she would have assumed lazyness. This was WindClan, after all. An accident or injury might have also crossed her mind, but then, Fallownose would have said something, so she could surmise that the others had found no herbs from their venture, the gray tom the only one with any level of success in their quest. Shaking her head, Lightningpaw dipped her head, picking up the spare herbs found here. Taking a step towards the medicine cat's den, she paused, offering the deputy a sympathetic look, sharing in his - assumed -worry.

"I'll head on out in the 'morrow and see if I can't find some more herbs. These will hold us out nicely for a bit, though. Ta, love. Go get some rest, yeah?" she mewed, her tail giving a nervous little twitch before she bounded off towards the storage to deposit the fresh herbs.

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| I gave some time for everyone to respond, but I am assuming at this point Fallow was the only one who found herbs? If not, feel free to have your character show up and drop their own herbs before Lightning heads out to add them to the herb storage. |