Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:59 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 03:59 PM

Old October 15th, 2023, 09:57 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Rainfall just bleakly nodded at Drizzlecloud’s instructions, not sure who they were aimed at. “Thanks..” he muttered, absolutely drained. He wobbled over to the nest and decided, hey, Drizzlecloud can do her job, I just hope I can help her do that. Rainfall wanted to grimace at the thought of passing out once more, but decided against that. He sighed, a soft, weak one, but a sigh. He winced as she slid the random seeds over to him. Okay.. ease the pain.. I need that.. He thought, managing to lap up the poppy seeds. He paid no attention to the taste.. if there was any, frankly, a lot of things tasted like ash in his mouth with every given moment. Anxiety, he guessed.

Rainfall almost wanted to flinch as she lifted the moss from his face, the cold air being.. welcome, but sudden. Just as sudden as when she put the moss back onto his face. Pick a lane, lady. He thought, giving a small smile, matching with a weak chuckle at his own thought. But he didn’t say it out loud. She was being so nice, and he didn’t want to hurt any of her feelings.

He felt a small, dull piercing pain as Drizzlecloud wrapped cobweb around his head. Or at least the side of his head that had gotten brutally mauled. But no matter, he endured the pain. He had to work through this, he had to make sure that the others were okay. He wanted to see if Ghostpaw was okay, or if Leafpaw was, or Lotuspaw, Violetfreckle, the other cats who’s names he forgot that also went on the patrol. And Alderstep. He really wanted to check on him. He was worried about that guy. He honestly knew Drizzlecloud had a lot of anger in store for cats that hurt their clanmates, accident or not.

@something. @Rani @SkeleStar
Old October 16th, 2023, 05:14 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Sobbing. The breaking, crumbling sound of the young apprentice right in front of her made Springpaw’s heart ache tremendously as if it was being crushed by the sharp, prickling, thorns of a rose. What could’ve caused the young molly to become so despondent? The question was practically running buckets through the twelve moon old feline’s head as she watched her mentor shuffle her way towards the sobbing tortoiseshell, offering the young feline the comfort she desired and needed. A small smile would’ve been noticed worming its way to the upper corners of her lips, but she held herself back from performing such an action. Right now didn’t seem to be the proper time to be smiling; especially not towards the sight of her patient breaking down due to something incredibly tragic that seemed to occur much earlier that day… but what?

Curiosity and wild puzzlement practically engulfed the young healer, brows furrowing as her attention briefly broke away from the fond moment between the two as she focused her lapis-blue gaze momentarily on the torn ear-tip that was randomly splayed along the dirt ground, bleeding profusely and staining the cold, cocoa-colored ground in scarlet red, making the young calico irk at just the mere sight of it. Right, someone should go ahead and take care of that. Since Drizzlecloud was currently preoccupied with the sobbing apprentice, she should go ahead and do the job and get it done and over with. It shouldn’t just be left along the ground constantly bleeding like that and attract any potential predators of sorts. Only stars knew who would want that happening. Fighting against the twisting, whirling feeling deep within in her gut, she drew her barbed tongue across her rather dry lips to moisten them before focusing back towards the duo, her lips forming into words that expelled through her strained jaws.

“I’ll go take care of that,” she mumbled out as she snagged a forepaw over towards a random pile of moss, using her sharp, tiny claws to carefully scrape bits of the green plant off from the pile to be used to place the tiny lump of flesh into the pile so it could be properly disposed of without any potential predators being attracted from the scent of flesh and blood. Properly using her tiny, rounded, snow-furred paws to make a small pile, she leaned forward and carefully snagged the tip with her front teeth as her tongue instinctively curled back against the small mound of flesh that she held daintily in her jaws. It was a rather disgusting and disregarding task, but it’s better for any sort of limb or anything of the sort to get taken care of before it began to rot and stink up the entirety of the medicine den from the simple stench of decaying, rotting flesh all because something wasn’t properly disposed of. What kind of cat would just leave mounds of flesh everywhere in their path and not take care of it like a proper healer should?

Fighting back the bitter, rather sour bile that mercilessly crawled its way through her stomach and up her throat, she carefully placed the ear tip onto the tiny pile of moss, carefully using her paws to cover it into a rather messy, tiny moss-ball so that she didn’t have to look at the bleeding lump of flesh while she disposed of the ear tip. Flashing a quick apologetic glance back towards the duo of felines, the long-furred calico swiftly lifted up the small bundle of moss by her jaws and trekked her way towards the exit of the tree den, leaving to dispose of the small lump of flesh.

@pumpkinbubble. @something. [i'm not quite sure if spring would be in for the rest of the healing since she is disposing of the ear tip, so go ahead and continue without me!]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; October 16th, 2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 06:14 PM
i like sad jester girl

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Drizzlecloud’s quick assumption was quick to catch the oriental-shaped feline’s attention with her brows suddenly furrowing out of disconcertment. Could it have really been a rat bite and she didn’t have any clear indication about it? From further investigation, the bite was indeed rather small to the visible eye, but it wasn’t like Springpaw had ever truly seen a rat bite before, as ThunderClan never truly dealt with such horrendous problems as of yet. The nagging thought was more than enough to make the long fur along her hackles to raise out of indignity, but she fought back the rather impulsive action to do so, rather silently using her tongue to rearrange the yellow blooms dangling from her jaws, furrowing her brows thoughtfully as she focused her gaze towards the young tom-cat right in front of her, whose deadpanned stare was giving her more apparent notice that the apprentice was indeed not amused. Well, it wasn’t like she could really argue with that; if she was bitten by something and waiting for treatment, she’d surely be having someone’s head if she was using only three out of four legs to properly stand.

Words had climbed up her throat to respond to Drizzlecloud’s assumption, but Sprucepaw’s statement caught her attention further in as she focused her blue gaze back towards his emerald hues, catching the clipped, stern tone that was heavy within his voice while he spoke. A mole bite? That was something new… or rather unexpected. Springpaw hadn’t ever treated anyone with a mole bite before, nor had she ever dealt with anyone coming into the medicine den with a bite as small as Sprucepaw’s, but thankfully, at least it was a mole bite, not anything poisonous or carrying any sort of lethality. Flashing a quick look towards Drizzlecloud, she gave her mentor a brief nod before leaning in towards the injured paw in closer inspection, briefly dropping the sunshine-yellow broom as she pulled it closer to herself with a snow-fired forepaw, in preparation for taking some of the bloom and turning it into a poultice to smear onto the bite.

“We won’t be requiring any burdock for something as simple as a mole bite, I think,” the pastel calico explained, carefully using her front claws to prick off small bits of broom to use for a poultice as she eyed the bite with a frown smeared on her lips. “It looks like all it’ll be needing is some poultice smeared onto it and some cobwebs to make sure to keep the poultice on from any potential infection developing later on. Thankfully, this bite doesn’t need to be cleaned since it is far too small to be wasted with any wet moss. Do you think you can grab a small wad of cobwebs to cover the bite after I put some of this onto the bite after it’s made into a poultice? I’ve been wanting to experiment for a while now on what this herb does since we will be needing alternatives for marigold if we run low on the supply.”

It was rather true that they were going to need alternatives for marigold in case they were going to run into any sort of mild to severe herb shortages by the time the worst of leaf-bare has fully arrived. It was only the mere beginning of leaf-fall with all of the bitter, teeth-clattering cold and longer, darker nights that started to stroll in. Even with her long fur, it wasn’t easy to keep warm against the constant crashing of brisk winds that hit against her face. Speaking of the cold, she was already feeling an unsettling chill shivered its way up her spine like a sneaky snake, the tri-colored fur along her tail instinctively fluffing up against the cold that buried itself into her body. Biting back the rather impulsive choice of words that crawled its way up her throat against the teeth-clattering cold, she shifted herself as she hauled the small pile of broom closer to herself, leaning down in preparation to start chewing it up into a pulp and smearing it onto the bite along Sprucepaw’s injury. However, it wasn’t long for the young healer to take note of the wash of shame and irritation that masked her patient’s facial expression, her lips forming into a rather plantitive smile.

“Don’t look so discouraged, Sprucepaw, it was just only a mere little bite,” the young healer explained, gesturing mainly toward his injured paw. “As long as you have managed to get the little stinking mole, it shouldn’t be much of a problem to deal with after this bite is treated. Just be glad it ain’t anything worse than that, or I might’ve made the choice to put you on nest-rest for a few weeks.” A small assortment of amused purrs rumbled its way through her chest as she gave the deadpanned tom-cat a more relaxed, temperate smile along her lips. “Other than that, after the bite is fully healed, I’m going to be far from certain that you won’t bother to stick your paw into little critter dens like that again, huh? They’ll do anything to protect their homes you know, just like we’ll do anything to protect ours. Instead, why not try to find some acorn nuts or any seeds to draw the prey out? It works more efficiently than sticking your paw in and risking a potential bite such as this one right here. I hope you keep that piece of info handy for any other occasions that come by. It’ll help you out in the upcoming future.”

Her advice was a heavy mouthful and she knew it herself, but it’s better to be a mouthful of words than little to nothing, right? If she gave the tom-cat zero advice, then how would he learn how to attract prey out from hiding places rather than just trying to stick a random paw into its home and risking a bunch load of bites and nips from prey? It was much easier to tell him information that would help him than just telling him to go on about his day and ignore it as if nothing happened in the first place. If he ignored her advice, then hopefully he would take it into some sort of consideration the next time he tried to hunt prey then. Shifting herself back into a loaf position, she carefully pulled the small bits of bloom closer to herself to begin chewing it up into a poultice to slather onto the bite. Her tongue almost instinctively pulled back against the bitter taste that landed on her taste buds, but she gradually grew to ignore it. It wasn’t like she hadn’t done such a thing before when she was helping aid for her other patients, so why would she have such a reaction now to almost the same thing?

@Alchemist Kitsune @something.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; October 16th, 2023 at 06:17 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:03 PM
i like sad jester girl

Springpaw

Well, at least Drizzlecloud was quick to snap into action, quick to coax the herbs in front of Sparrowfur’s view so that the injured feline could properly eat the herbs if that was going to be plausible. Springpaw’s gaze briefly shifted towards the mangled feline, and her high hopes were quick to start draining the more that she looked at the young warrior. Not good; the amount of blood-loss that was visible on the literally dying molly was more than enough to make Springpaw’s stomach start to clench. If they were going to patch this molly up, then they had to hurry and have assistance be acquired with getting all of her other wounds patched up. If they don’t get patched up as soon as possible, then Sparrowfur was at the illegible risk of dying on their paws and they wouldn’t be able to help it.

Pursing her lips, a fierce drive of determination and fury swarmed through her system as she glanced up towards both of the felines accompanying Sparrowfur, giving each of them a glance. Stars, hopefully this plan was going to go out as planned. She had the idea of telling the both of them to help assist Drizzlecloud with covering up Sparrowfur’s body, but that won’t be plausible if they keep on acting up!

“Yarrowcrest, Sourpaw, I am going to need the both of you to help aid Drizzlecloud with patching up Sparrowfur’s body; there is enough cobwebs just for the three of you to use to help aid with patching up her wounds and staunch the bleeding. I am going to be working on her head since it is the closest bodypart to me. If one of you is too squeamish to help with stopping the bleeding from getting any worse, then you can help keep her awake by licking at her head, do you both get that?” The young healer barked, shifting herself to be focused on Sparrowfur’s face as she used the cobwebs to press against the scars masking more of her face, watching as the silvery surface along the bandaging turned into a deep, scarlet red. Since Sparrowfur took the herbs without any sort of remorse, they’ll be able to start patching up the grave wounds in order to help staunch the bleeding. Then, once that is finished, they could go ahead and apply some sort of poultice onto the wounds to make sure to not deal with any potential infection.

@boo! @spookywynds @the.lemon.witch @something.

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; October 16th, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old October 16th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
Springpaw

Well, at least Drizzlecloud was quick to snap into action, quick to coax the herbs in front of Sparrowfur’s view so that the injured feline could properly eat the herbs if that was going to be plausible. Springpaw’s gaze briefly shifted towards the mangled feline, and her high hopes were quick to start draining the more that she looked at the young warrior. Not good; the amount of blood-loss that was visible on the literally dying molly was more than enough to make Springpaw’s stomach start to clench. If they were going to patch this molly up, then they had to hurry and have assistance be acquired with getting all of her other wounds patched up. If they don’t get patched up as soon as possible, then Sparrowfur was at the illegible risk of dying on their paws and they wouldn’t be able to help it.

Pursing her lips, a fierce drive of determination and fury swarmed through her system as she glanced up towards both of the felines accompanying Sparrowfur, giving each of them a glance. Stars, hopefully this plan was going to go out as planned. She had the idea of telling the both of them to help assist Drizzlecloud with covering up Sparrowfur’s body, but that won’t be plausible if they keep on acting up!

“Yarrowcrest, Sourpaw, I am going to need the both of you to help aid Drizzlecloud with patching up Sparrowfur’s body; there is enough cobwebs just for the three of you to use to help aid with patching up her wounds and staunch the bleeding. I am going to be working on her head since it is the closest body part to me. If one of you is too squeamish to help with stopping the bleeding from getting any worse, then you can help keep her awake by licking at her head, do you both get that?” The young healer barked, shifting herself to be focused on Sparrowfur’s face as she used the cobwebs to press against the scars masking more of her face, watching as the silvery surface along the bandaging turned into a deep, scarlet red. Since Sparrowfur took the herbs without any sort of remorse, they’ll be able to start patching up the grave wounds in order to help staunch the bleeding. Then, once that is finished, they could go ahead and apply some sort of poultice onto the wounds to make sure to not deal with any potential infection.

@boo! @spookywynds @the.lemon.witch @something.

[Spring be poppin off!! B3]

--

Sourpaw - She/Her - Lesbian - 9 Moons

--
SourPaw nodded at the medicine apprentice. She drew in a deep shaky breath, the cream molly reaching her shaky paws for cobwebs. 'Oh starclan help me...' She thought and then another little voice popped in her head 'Be brave! For SparrowFur!' She nodded at the little voice in her head, she would be brave. Her eyebrows furrowed as she concentrated on applying the cobwebs.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 17th, 2023, 04:29 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

yarrowcrest // he/him // 19 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

It was nice to be given direction. Panic was slowly beginning to bleed into his gaze as voices exchange but Springpaw's voice breaking through to give him a task has his ears perking at full attention. Bright blue moves to settle on cobweb and he nods in understanding, brows knit close together as he feels a wave of determination wash over him. This was for Sparrowfur. She had stayed at his side when he was on the verge of death. Nothing would keep him from her. Not until she was safe. Not until the looming threat of joining the stars above faded from all of their minds.

Taking a wad of cobweb into his mouth gently, he shuffles in closer to one of her rather nasty looking bites. He sets at his paws and moves to begin licking at the bleeding wound in a useless attempt to clear away some of the blood. He realizes it's useless pretty quickly as the burning hot iron that stings his tongue continues to flow. Unraveling the cobweb with a paw as gingerly as he can manage, he presses it to the wound, holding it there with both paws. The way her blood colors his white fur makes his stomach churn but one glance to her face-- the way she fades in and out of consciousness-- is enough to keep him driven and in place until he's given another direction.

sparrowfur | @boo! // springpaw | @eris // drizzlecloud | @something. // sourpaw | @the.lemon.witch

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 17th, 2023, 06:22 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Oh! There she was! She was asking about lavender, which he hadn't even realised he had spoken out loud. "I like the smell of it," he mewed, "and I wanted to collect some for my nest!" He also liked the smell of wild garlic, but that had the opposite effect on him than lavender, being that it helped him focus. "But what I came here to do, was get my paw checked." He held it up. "I want to get back on patrols and training, I mean, look at me!" He giggled and turned to the side so she could see a belly that was a bit larger than before the battle at Cattail pond. "I'm fat!" He giggled again and turned to face her. "Is my paw healed?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; October 17th, 2023 at 06:27 AM.
Old October 17th, 2023, 05:22 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw could only continue to lay there and look at Springpaw and Drizzlecloud from the side of her eyes. She had no energy to lift her head up to face them properly. She caught the other looking hard at her sad excuse of a tail, it probably looked a mess. Even if she hadn’t looked at it again after she got to the side after the fight, it sure left her feeling a whole mess of emotions afterward. The world's most tiny nod was given in return to Springpaw’s words, it was all she could really muster up at the moment. It was getting harder and harder to stay awake, and she wasn’t sure how but she was still awake. Leafpaw was sure that she was only awake because it seemed both of them wanted her awake, and she learned not to fight adult decisions at least. The apprentice had barely registered the paw against her side, she wanted to enter the dream world and sleep. Now she felt someone licking her head, blue eyes turned to see that it was Drizzlecloud before her. That was her bad, she forgot about the medicine cat for a minute, mind focused on passing thoughts and staying awake still.
@something. @eris
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Last edited by Kix; October 17th, 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 08:10 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

Exhaustion and pain had the little molly wobbling on her paws. Her back hurt really bad. Her legs were shaking due to being a new apprentice and not really in shape yet. Walking towards a nest the bleeding apprentice felt her head dip towards the ground, whimpering softly with confusion as she suddenly felt extremely dizzy, falling backwards and slumping against the nearest cat and sliding to the ground as peacefully as if she was asleep, bright blue eyes fluttering shut.

[ @eris @dino. @Omari - sorry about the lateness on this one ahh, decided to just have her pass out due to the stress and fatigue so that ya'll can knock her healing out faster without me getting in the way with late replies full pp perms to have her be carried to a nest by whoever she fell into]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:59 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@5K3LL3T0N_5H43 @eris @Willooow @something. ((hope i mentioned the right people))

PURRKS: Mind Reader(Permanently Active), Silver Tongue(Permanently Active)

after allowing himself to drink a little water as daddy Bramble had said, Burnetkit stumbles - with his fathers close on his tail - into the herb-smelling place. the medicine cat's den. curiosity fills him as he tentatively walks into the den, then his right foreleg buckles. he singles out Drizlecloud and Springpaw hesitantly, looking at the one he had met. the one who can understand him. i thought it would be best if we came here... i... i feel sick. like... really badly sick. it hurts to move and i am having trouble walking. he then looks at them again. what is wrong with me? and please don't lie.

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 19th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.