Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:15 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:05 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 12:05 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 06:59 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"There's all kind of prey here in the territory." He stated flicking his tail. "You just have to know where to find it. But some things you'll find are squirrels, voles, several types of birds, the occasional hare that strays from Windclan, and chipmunks are common."
(@Midnight Rain Yas, that's fine! @Nighty is it ok if Midnight Rain kinda secretly joins us?) "Ohh, ok!" Lightpaw knew what most of those smelled like, but no scents came to her nose. "Should we try another area? I can't find a scent anywhere!" Her white pelt was fluffed up with excitement, frustration, and anticipation. I will find some prey, and I will catch it! Sure couldn't wait to show Fernpaw her catch! She'll be so jealous! And proud of me, of course!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 10th, 2016, 07:14 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow rushed forwards and helped steady the apprentice. "Yes! That's great Burstpaw!" He exclaimed with praise. The apprentice had caught on quicker than Flamingarrow had expected and the tom was happy that he learned it fast. "Now, try taking a few swipes and see how you hold up." He challenged.
Burstpaw was concentrating so hard he almost forgot his fear, as he prepared his body to swipe. Ok. My back paws must be planted firmly on the ground more than ever now, and my tail needs to be very secure. He pushed his tail even harder against the ground, and narrowed his amber eyes. The Orange tabby moved his forepaw across his body, staying pretty well balanced, but when he tried to swipe he wobbled. Burstpaw felt his legs starting to give, so he stopped moving his forepaws and stayed still. "Kimda like that?" He timidly asked, looking down at Flammingarrow.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:37 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He gave a sigh and glanced away. He would never leave Thunderclan in search of some kind of adventure, nor did he hate the life here. He was just bored with being a kit and knew that everything would start getting more exciting when they became apprentices. The tom looked up for a moment as he tried to think about what to say next. Without warning, he leaped towards Timberkit with a mischievous grin on his face and prodded her with his paw. "Tag!" He called, and turned to start running. The tortoiseshell glanced back at her, he was trying to get back to their more fun-loving feeling like before he had started to point out how he felt about the clans and all of the things that had dampened the mood.
Timberkit stared aimlessly at the forest as she started to think more about what they talked about. She hoped things would change when they become apprentices. Not even noticing what was going on Timberkit nearly jumped. She still didn't know what was going on until the tom prodded his paw on her face. Timberkit saw that he was trying to play a game so she ran after the tom. "I'm gonna get ya!", The small lass laughed as she ran after Orchidkit.
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:54 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

The tom was clearly relieved when Timberkit decided to give into his game and chase after him. He was still unsure of the territory despite his many explorations - roots and twigs were just something he found hard to remember where they were. Suddenly, one of his large paws got caught on one as he ran, causing him to trip and lay sprawling on the forest floor. He gave a huff at this, getting annoyed with his own clumsiness. I really need to start looking where I'm running, he kept that mental note, hoping to come back to it later.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 10th, 2016, 12:46 PM
STORM

Since the tom was a lot bigger than her she had a run a lot harder to catch up with him, but that wasn't working out very well. Timberkit didn't really pay attention with the things around her only things up ahead. When the small lass saw the tom trip and fall over the kit saw her chance. Running up and pouncing on the tom and slightly tugging at his ear and smiled. "Clumsy, And you're it!", Timberkit squealed before she ran off.
Old November 10th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
(I forgot I haven't found a mentor for her yet oml) "I was told to rest but I'm restless." she said, purring a small laugh.
Leopardflight smiled. "If you feel restless then you could hunt." He suggested. "I was thinking about going hunting myself, if you want you could join me."

Last edited by Dawn & Dark; November 10th, 2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:53 PM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Fernpaw stalked through the undergrowth, scenting the air. All she could smell was Lightpaw and Arrowheart. She hid in the ferns, remaining still to watch. (Is this ok guys?)
Foxclaw padded through the forest, his mouth open and breathing in the scents. 'where could she be?' He pondered, looking left, then right. He carefully trekked down the forest, making sure he stayed silent. He stopped as he picked up Fernpaw's scent. He began following the scent, leading him to a fern bush. 'Aha! She must be there!' He thought, as he changed his posture to the all-famous pouncing crouch. With a mighty leap, he pounced on his apprentice, his claws sheathed.

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Old November 11th, 2016, 07:20 AM

Fernpaw, not expecting her mentor, yowled at the attack, and rolled over. She aimed a few blows, breathing her claws just in time as she realized who it was. "What was that for?" She growled, then hoped off.
Old November 11th, 2016, 01:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(@Midnight Rain Yas, that's fine! @Nighty is it ok if Midnight Rain kinda secretly joins us?) "Ohh, ok!" Lightpaw knew what most of those smelled like, but no scents came to her nose. "Should we try another area? I can't find a scent anywhere!" Her white pelt was fluffed up with excitement, frustration, and anticipation. I will find some prey, and I will catch it! Sure couldn't wait to show Fernpaw her catch! She'll be so jealous! And proud of me, of course!
(Yeah it's cool)

Arrowheart gave a shrug. He too didn't smell any fresh prey, there were a few stale scents here and there but they were most likely from the previous day. "Alright Lightpaw, lead the way. Keep working until you find something." He said, his ears flicking towards the movement in the bush where Fernpaw was.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 11th, 2016, 01:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He glanced away as she claimed that his mother would want him. He wasn't so sure himself, but sometimes it was easier for him to think that way - if he didn't think his mother would be nice, then he would really miss, right? But there was no way of knowing if she did ever care for him or not. His forest green orbs looked back towards the night warrior as she asked for confirmation about him having no parents. "Nope," he simply shook his head at this. Like his mother, he had no clue about how his father had felt about him. But it didn't really matter now did it, he doubted he could ever find them - not sure where they were or if they were even alive. He could guess where Nightbreeze was going with this, but he didn't want to assume such a thing until she continued.
Nightbreeze frowned slightly at the remark. She saw the spark of what she assumed to be regret. "I'm sorry to hear that." were the only words that made it out of her mouth. Moving forwards she gently laid her tail across the kit's back. "Avorton, would you like to come back to Thunderclan with me?" She asked. "You'll be cared for, I'll see to that. You won't have to worry about not being loved, you can have your share of prey. Ashstar won't mind." She added encouragingly, knowing that even a wise kit like him couldn't stay in the territory by them self and live a perfect life. Leaf bare was coming and she would hate for that to be the young kit's downfall if he remained alone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~