Old November 11th, 2022, 01:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: November Gathering

**Cougarivy**
Enforcer Commander of Shadowclan

[OPEN]

The small mottled she-cat trotted into the clearing licking her lips as she smiled seemingly inexplicably. There was an exciting buzz in the air that she couldn't quite explain. Whenever she got in her spontaneous good moods she just figured the opportunity for blood was close on the horizons. Sometimes it came to fruition, other times not but she refused to let go of the superstition, it helped boost her positive moods even more. She took a seat within view of Elmshadow, pointedly putting herself in his line of sight as well as she watched him unabashedly.

**Sunsetthorn & Branchfire of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]

Branchfire kept pace with Sunsetthorn as the two followed Dawnstar through the forest and slipped out of the shadows out onto the cold, breezy beach. Sunsetthorn had been silent the entire trek, leaving Branchfire quiet and within his own thoughts but he refused to move away from her. It was her first gathering as a warrior but she didn't share the same excitement as most new warriors; she'd had a similar reaction at her warrior ceremony as well. She was given her warrior name later than most apprentices traditionally were and Branchfire was sure that had taken some of the joy from the occasion but she'd worked hard for it and had gone through a lot, especially through her entire, extended apprenticeship. If any cats were to be expected to be made a warrior late then she had the greatest excuse of them all.

He took the lead as they stepped onto the sand and led her to a semi-secluded spot along the outside of the mingling clans. As Sunsetthorn sat down, wrapping her feathered tail neatly around her paws, fluffing up her thick fur against the chill, Branchfire sat down beside her. She was keeping her chin up and her blue eyes locked on the four leaders atop the stone but something about her blank stare told him she wasn't truly paying attention to the leaders' movements.

**Blackfir of Thunderclan**
[OPEN]

The young black and white tom trotted easily among the crowd of his joining clan. He hadn't done as much recently with his apprentice as he would've liked but he also hadn't seen much of Juniperpaw in the past couple days. He knew he'd have to get back on that but Petal seemed to be occupying so much of his thoughts recently he was finding it difficult to focus. Since the time gap between the first time he'd met her to the second, this was the longest he'd not found any trace of her and he was left wondering if she'd moved on with her companions or maybe she was avoiding him. Though in that scenario he figured he would've found some sign of her. So he was left with the worry that he may never see her again, and what could he do about it if that turned out to be the case? He sat down among his clanmates, trying to focus on bringing his mind back to the present.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 11th, 2022, 02:39 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- .Fennelcall. -
( @Eaglet )

The tabby paused for a moment, "hm, not quite, but you did seem upset." he meowed with a little nod, Fennelcall let his shoulders relax as he began to settle into his conversation. Fennelcall's attention shifted for a moment to the.. kits? in the gathering, he wanted to go over and assist but he noticed that there were already plenty of cats there, including Sparrowstar and the kittens mother, but when the Thunderclan cat began talking again his gaze returned to him.

"Oh?" he asked gently, "May I ask why?" he knew that the two had only just met but Fennelcall had mental health problems in the past, and so of course he had sympathy for the Thunderclan tom. It had been a bad place for himself, and honestly he had only just managed to get through it, what he needed at the time was someone willing to listen, so that is what he would do, listen if they wanted to talk.

Thrushfur

His eyes followed the tabby's eyes toward where the kits were. He blinked already finding the situation to be settled smoothly as he went back to dive into the conversation. One of his ears rotated as he looked down. Raising his head to look more confident and content as his ears spun forward to being more loosened up. He looked down with a hint of embarrassment. He flapped his tail before he went on. "Well.. it's a tad bit complicated. More so family problems." He murmured.

His eyes flashed before he was struck with realization of the previous gathering. Yeah.. family problems. And before that there were more family he had dealt with. He didn't believe that those problems were finished yet. Those problems were more likely cooled down, but their presence was still there. He shuffled his paws softly. "And someone just perhaps decided to be blunt about their origins last gathering." He groaned, as he heaved a sigh. His eyes traveled along the ground, as he searched around if the cat were to come to the gathering once more. He dearly hoped that they wouldn't come here and immediately ruin the steady atmosphere.

[ so srry that I was late with this ]
Old November 11th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
Enforcer Commander of Shadowclan

[OPEN]

The small mottled she-cat trotted into the clearing licking her lips as she smiled seemingly inexplicably. There was an exciting buzz in the air that she couldn't quite explain. Whenever she got in her spontaneous good moods she just figured the opportunity for blood was close on the horizons. Sometimes it came to fruition, other times not but she refused to let go of the superstition, it helped boost her positive moods even more. She took a seat within view of Elmshadow, pointedly putting herself in his line of sight as well as she watched him unabashedly.

**Sunsetthorn & Branchfire of Shadowclan**
[OPEN]

Branchfire kept pace with Sunsetthorn as the two followed Dawnstar through the forest and slipped out of the shadows out onto the cold, breezy beach. Sunsetthorn had been silent the entire trek, leaving Branchfire quiet and within his own thoughts but he refused to move away from her. It was her first gathering as a warrior but she didn't share the same excitement as most new warriors; she'd had a similar reaction at her warrior ceremony as well. She was given her warrior name later than most apprentices traditionally were and Branchfire was sure that had taken some of the joy from the occasion but she'd worked hard for it and had gone through a lot, especially through her entire, extended apprenticeship. If any cats were to be expected to be made a warrior late then she had the greatest excuse of them all.

He took the lead as they stepped onto the sand and led her to a semi-secluded spot along the outside of the mingling clans. As Sunsetthorn sat down, wrapping her feathered tail neatly around her paws, fluffing up her thick fur against the chill, Branchfire sat down beside her. She was keeping her chin up and her blue eyes locked on the four leaders atop the stone but something about her blank stare told him she wasn't truly paying attention to the leaders' movements.

**Blackfir of Thunderclan**
[OPEN]

The young black and white tom trotted easily among the crowd of his joining clan. He hadn't done as much recently with his apprentice as he would've liked but he also hadn't seen much of Juniperpaw in the past couple days. He knew he'd have to get back on that but Petal seemed to be occupying so much of his thoughts recently he was finding it difficult to focus. Since the time gap between the first time he'd met her to the second, this was the longest he'd not found any trace of her and he was left wondering if she'd moved on with her companions or maybe she was avoiding him. Though in that scenario he figured he would've found some sign of her. So he was left with the worry that he may never see her again, and what could he do about it if that turned out to be the case? He sat down among his clanmates, trying to focus on bringing his mind back to the present.

Blue-eyes paddled over and sat upwards to sign 'i hear your an enforcer? that sounds like a mightly rank, but then Shadowclan does like to be Proud and Mighty no? Name's Blue-eye's by the way! hows life been treating you?' he signed with his front paws, hoping the she-cat would understand his gestures, he could comunicate by tapping if needed though he perfered not to since it made his claws sore...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old November 11th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonGoddess View Post

Blue-eyes paddled over and sat upwards to sign 'i hear your an enforcer? that sounds like a mightly rank, but then Shadowclan does like to be Proud and Mighty no? Name's Blue-eye's by the way! hows life been treating you?' he signed with his front paws, hoping the she-cat would understand his gestures, he could comunicate by tapping if needed though he perfered not to since it made his claws sore...
**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**

Her sharp blue eyes were pulled away from Elmshadow as the wafting scent of fish met her senses. Her nose crinkled slightly as she turned her black and white head to look at the much larger tom sitting down facing her. Her head cocked and smile formed over her lips, only broadening as the Riverclanner began making odd gestures and unnatural movements with his front paws. She giggled, "You're a funny cat, hm? What's the matter? Riverclan doesn't teach their kits how to speak to strangers?" She flicked her tongue out to lick her lip as her eyes sparkled watching the silly gestures. She had seen her apprentice's brother make similar gestures and was aware Centipedepaw made the gestures as he was deaf but had never much cared to decipher what he was trying to communicate. Luckily in Centipedepaw's case, Hornetpaw was generally around to translate everything. In the case of this Riverclanner, Cougarivy had that much less desire to figure out the tom's intentions.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 11th, 2022, 03:45 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Shatteredsun
He/him
RiverClan

Shatteredsun nodded.
"Well, good luck through your apprenticeship. If it was anything like mine, it should provide quite a challenge. Now if you don't mind, I must be joining my clanmates now."
And with that, the gold and black tom turned to leave.

{ Sagepaw [ @SpirtTheRat0w0 ]}

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old November 11th, 2022, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post

Coldsong's blue eyes rounded on the figure approaching him, ears perked with interest. "Oh, uh, hey-" He replied, struggling to pick his words. Come on, focus...she's just another cat. The white tom couldn't help but smile as she introduced herself. Firelight, eh? His whiskers twitched. It humored him how their names were opposites of each other, but he tried hard not to crack a stupid joke like that. "My name's Coldsong. I'm from WindClan." His chest puffed with pride as he introduced himself, relieved to be calling himself a WindClanner again. He cocked his head at her. "So, uh...what Clan are you from..?"

"RiverClan," Firelight responded. Coldsong hadn't shown any signs of wanting to leave the conversation, so she decided to continue. "I like your name. One of the suffixes I hoped for as an apprentice was song."

Old November 11th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Dappledpaw
She/her
RiverClan

The tortoiseshell apprentice made sure to stay with her clan this gathering... She didn't want to get in trouble, especially after last time and since Beastgrowl got exiled. She found a quiet spot towards the edge. She was empty inside, with the loss of Nightpaw she was upset. Dappledpaw wished she had stayed in the apprentice's den, but she chose to come to the gathering instead.

{ Open }

Slatefur
She/her
ShadowClan

As the black and white warrior came into the clearing, she held her tail high and walked confidently. Slatefur weaved her way through the other clan cats, and chose to sit closer to the leaders than she usually did.

{ Open }

Stoneheart
He/him
WindClan

Stoneheart followed his fellow WindClanners, into the gathering. He sat somewhat in the center of the throng of cats, after realizing that WindClan was the last to arrive.
Strange.
He didn't pay much attention to the cats around him. Instead, the grey warrior busied himself by cleaning his paws from the journey there. Stoneheart preferred to keep himself tidy, so he was glad he wasn't a ShadowClan cat. With such marshy territory, it seemed almost impossible not to get dirty.

{ Open }

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old November 11th, 2022, 04:19 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(Open!)

~WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN~

It had been a long time since Wolffang had gone to a Gathering.

The large, muscular tom padded onto the beach. The moon-washed sand shifted beneath his paws, reminding him of the sandy floor of the WindClan camp, but that was the only similarity. It smelled of salt here, but even that was drowned out by the strong, pungent scents of all four Clans. WindClan’s scent was warm and familiar: RiverClan’s was fishy and disgusting; ShadowClan’s was marshy and revolting; and ThunderClan’s was foresty and strange. His nostrils flaring, Wolffang padded farther onto the shore and shot a glance at the Seastones. He’d heard of some rank changes, and he saw them quickly. A tan she-cat with a brown tail and paws and a cream-colored face was the first one he spotted. He didn’t recognize her, but he did know the other - a tall dark gray tom with a light gray neck and only one eye. He had been Snowleap, but everyone had told him that the RiverClan cat was now Pikestar. Wolffang thought changing the prefix for ceremonies was a bit strange, but who was he to judge? Anyway, if that was Pikestar, the tricolored she-cat must be Sparrowstar, ThunderClan’s new leader. ThunderClan’s leaders seem to be dropping like flies, he thought. He didn’t care much for the affairs of the other Clans unless it directly involved WindClan, but the way ThunderClan had been floundering left a bit of a foul taste in his mouth. But they didn’t look so floundering now. Time will be the judge of that.

Wolffang’s gaze drifted away from the leaders and went to the base of the rock, where the deputies and medicine cats on opposite sides. Fallownose was there, as was a ginger tabby tom he didn’t recognize. The other two deputy spots were empty. Had they not arrived, or were two of the Clans lacking in second-in-commands? He remembered the times WindClan had shown up to Gatherings without deputies, and it made his pelt prickle. As for the medicine cats, Cowpaw was there. He inwardly wondered when the huge spotted tom would get his name. And there was a gray-and-black cat there, too… Wolffang frowned at him. He appeared to be ShadowClan, and was familiar, too. Had the Clan been forced to choose another warrior to become a medicine cat? And I swear I should recognize him… A moment later, he did. Elmshadow. Wolffang’s bright yellow eyes narrowed. I wonder if any other medicine cats changed. None of the others were here yet.

The dappled gray warrior padded into the crowd and looked around. Had Twilightstar reported his death at… not the last Gathering, but a Gathering four or five moons ago. Thinking of that made his pads prick with discomfort. Pushing the feeling away, he sat, wrapping his tail around himself. It was odd, how he couldn’t wrap it around his paws anymore due to missing his tail. Wolffang gave his smooth fur a few quick licks, hoping to make it look more presentable and perhaps make the bite marks marring his body a little less noticeable. He wasn’t one to hide from his scars, but for some reason it felt a little… awkward. Not many cats were risen from the dead. But would they even know?

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old November 11th, 2022, 04:44 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post

Frostpaw of ShadowClan | she/her [switching this to Frost to get her post requirements out of the way]

She was among the last of the ShadowClan cats to arrive, it seemed. Well, not that she necessarily minded. She was completely fine with being fashionably late. Padding to a seemingly open space in the quickly filled clearing, she plonked her butt down right next to what seemed to be a RiverClan apprentice, "Sorry if someone was already sitting here, I guess, but this is my spot now" she hummed, examining her claws. The seal-point didnt expect a conversation at all; hell, she would probably prefer if the other cat stayed silent. She didnt come her to talk to the other clans, after all.

☄. *. ⋆ Cicadapaw
The brown apprentice jumped slightly when a cat joined their side, they shook their head and lifted their paws, "No one was there, but what is your name? Mine is Cicadapaw!" The cat next to them smelt like ShadowClan but that was all the could get from the cat. Their hazel eyes studied the apprentice next to them a they awaited a response.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old November 11th, 2022, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
(Open!)

~WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN~

It had been a long time since Wolffang had gone to a Gathering.

The large, muscular tom padded onto the beach. The moon-washed sand shifted beneath his paws, reminding him of the sandy floor of the WindClan camp, but that was the only similarity. It smelled of salt here, but even that was drowned out by the strong, pungent scents of all four Clans. WindClan’s scent was warm and familiar: RiverClan’s was fishy and disgusting; ShadowClan’s was marshy and revolting; and ThunderClan’s was foresty and strange. His nostrils flaring, Wolffang padded farther onto the shore and shot a glance at the Seastones. He’d heard of some rank changes, and he saw them quickly. A tan she-cat with a brown tail and paws and a cream-colored face was the first one he spotted. He didn’t recognize her, but he did know the other - a tall dark gray tom with a light gray neck and only one eye. He had been Snowleap, but everyone had told him that the RiverClan cat was now Pikestar. Wolffang thought changing the prefix for ceremonies was a bit strange, but who was he to judge? Anyway, if that was Pikestar, the tricolored she-cat must be Sparrowstar, ThunderClan’s new leader. ThunderClan’s leaders seem to be dropping like flies, he thought. He didn’t care much for the affairs of the other Clans unless it directly involved WindClan, but the way ThunderClan had been floundering left a bit of a foul taste in his mouth. But they didn’t look so floundering now. Time will be the judge of that.

Wolffang’s gaze drifted away from the leaders and went to the base of the rock, where the deputies and medicine cats on opposite sides. Fallownose was there, as was a ginger tabby tom he didn’t recognize. The other two deputy spots were empty. Had they not arrived, or were two of the Clans lacking in second-in-commands? He remembered the times WindClan had shown up to Gatherings without deputies, and it made his pelt prickle. As for the medicine cats, Cowpaw was there. He inwardly wondered when the huge spotted tom would get his name. And there was a gray-and-black cat there, too… Wolffang frowned at him. He appeared to be ShadowClan, and was familiar, too. Had the Clan been forced to choose another warrior to become a medicine cat? And I swear I should recognize him… A moment later, he did. Elmshadow. Wolffang’s bright yellow eyes narrowed. I wonder if any other medicine cats changed. None of the others were here yet.

The dappled gray warrior padded into the crowd and looked around. Had Twilightstar reported his death at… not the last Gathering, but a Gathering four or five moons ago. Thinking of that made his pads prick with discomfort. Pushing the feeling away, he sat, wrapping his tail around himself. It was odd, how he couldn’t wrap it around his paws anymore due to missing his tail. Wolffang gave his smooth fur a few quick licks, hoping to make it look more presentable and perhaps make the bite marks marring his body a little less noticeable. He wasn’t one to hide from his scars, but for some reason it felt a little… awkward. Not many cats were risen from the dead. But would they even know?
Moonpaw saw the lonely looking cat and bounded over. “Hiya! I’m Moonpaw of ThunderClan! Who might you be?”

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Closed Thread