by starry
Last post by Bean
Today 02:42 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:41 PM

Old August 26th, 2023, 08:18 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(88/100)
|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

He watched in utter disappointment as his super awesome, and totally cool move failed. Falling back onto the ground his head swiveled in hopes of catching the mollies next move. But it was all to slow, not having enough time to dart away, Cracklepaw felt the force of her blow hit his side. Momentarily stumbling, he felt his lungs wheeze out a few pathetic coughs. UGH! How was this possible!? How did this idiot actually manage to attack him! Hissing darkly, he was about to send out some very choice words, when the thrumming of paw steps made him freeze. Eyes locking on a new advisory, he felt the sting of claws rake his nose as the pathetic looking cat joined the fight.

Gah! This was hardly fair! Where did this little minnow come from? Eh, it hardly mattered... She was barely half his size. He was sure he can manage. Recovering from the superficial blow, Cracklepaw sneered in amusement. "Pathetic child! You haven't a clue who your dealing with!" Snickering darkly, Cracklepaw flung out his hind legs in Kestrelpaws direction. This would hopefully keep her away from this little situation. At least for a little bit... He only needed a few moments to deal with the other scrap. Whether his kick landed, it didn't matter because the sinewy cat lunged forward; cruel teeth flashing in the dim light.

[Powerplaying permitted by jupiter!]

Swinging a massive white paw at her head, he let the blow stun his opponent momentarily. Taking this moment of weakness, he returned to his hind legs and unleashed a wild flurry of unsheathed claws at the mollies head and shoulders. Crimson red staining his paws, he used his greater height and strength to his advantage by dropping down and roughly sinking his teeth into her scruff. Neck muscles tightened as he lifted Birdpaw from the ground, and shook her violently about. While effective, this course of actions was rather taxing (even if the little rat was small), so in one last surge of adrenaline he did his best to chuck the feeble apprentice at their clan mate.

Chest heaving, he staggered back and eyed the two of them. Hopefully that was more enough to keep the both of them down.... How much more could they take? How much more could he take? Only Starclan knew that much. But going off of his own fatigued body, he safely assumed it wasn't much. Returning back to a battle stance, Cracklepaw may of felt dog tired but he certainly wasn't going to show it. No, not in a million years.

// @jupiter @sol. \\
( excuse this mess of a post )

Kestrelpaw's eye widened the Thunderclsn apprentice suddenly picked up Birdpaw, and shook her violently. She screamed as Birdpaw was dropped, and rushed over to the older molly's side.

"Bird, Bird, Bird..!" She said, panic starting to grow in her chest. "Bird please. Bird." She kept an eye on the tom, her hackle fur raising. Should she fight him again? Try her luck against him again?

But just as she made the move to charge him, Gingerfrost ordered them all back to camp. She gave a quiet frustrated cry, but held it in. "Burd, Bird, please. We need to get you back." She pressed her head into the crook of the older apprentice's shoulder, shivering quietly. Tears began to form. She stared at the tom, before giving him a hard nod, a lump forming in her throat.

[ @jupiter - getting a post out so they aren't intruding! ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old August 29th, 2023, 09:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw

It was all so fast. Cracklepaw's blood stained her paw, and she wiped it on the ground, teeth flashing. "I'm pretty sure I'm older." Being called a child by someone obviously younger was insulting, but near insulting enough for her to get angry enough to lose focus. Or so she thought. Before she had time to react, her skull exploded with pain as a paw slammed into the side of her head, sending her lurching forward with a startled squeaking gasp.

Claws sliced across her head and shoulders with a passion, and she flew claws rake across her upper face, lifting her paws to shield herself. She knew how to fight, but this... this guy was another level of cruel. Insane. She felt teeth sink deep into her scruff, and she felt her paws flail as he lifted her up and shook her, Kes's scream ringing in her ears as she was flung in the direction of the pretty tabby.

Her relatively high pain tolerance due to past experiences, she was briefly unbothered, before she looked up and saw someone standing above her, eyes narrowing, unfocused as her confused, terrifying flailing chilled into staring up at the other molly. "K-Kes-" She blubbered softly, looking over as Beanstar hit the ground, a small scream building in her throat as blood dripped down her face, mingling with shocked tears.

Beanstar was dead. Her sister's father and father's friend. To her? He was nothing, really. He never made any mention of their distant found family connections, so to her.... he was just a liar who ruined her father's life then ruined everyone elses. A liar. A liar lay dead, and her mentor called for them to all leave Cattail Pond. Eyes found Kestrelpaw's once more as her name was spoken from quivering lips, nodding slowly in response to Kes's words.

Back. Back to... where? Pushing herself to her paws, dizzy, she whimpered softly. What if the scratches on my face never heal? I'll be ugly, and then I won't deserve Kes. She deserves someone as beautiful as she is, a-and.... and I don't know if I'm able to be that for her. "Kes." She whispered softly, wobbling on extremely dizzy paws. "Y-you're okay?"

// @sol. - next post can be in the wc + rc battle thread (or maybe a timeskipped extension + this can also be the ending post) where the sweeties try to avoid fighting hehe @Leafí

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 31st, 2023, 05:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle’s spirits soared as she emerged from the thick forest of ThunderClan back into somewhere she was comfortable -- under the sun, by Cattail Pond. With a long, drawn out stretch, the lilac tabby flopped onto her side, enjoying the warm rays of the sun above. As her pelt warmed, her idle purr grew louder, more content. She had no idea how ThunderClan cats could prefer living under trees. The open sky was unarguably better in every way. She stretched her forelegs and turned to lay on her back, causing her front paws to extend into the air like a kit playing with a dangling leaf. Violetfreckle was content to sit there, but she felt an itch. A kind of… mischievous itch.

She may not know how to expertly capture mice or voles, but she sure as hell could fish! In one quick motion, the fluffy feline rolled onto her paws and trotted toward the edge of the pond. As if it were fate, one lazy carp was swimming near the edge, soaking up warmth as Violetfreckle herself was just moments ago. Swiping her tongue over her jaws, the former RiverClanner thrust her paw into the water as fast as a snake and hooked the creature. After throwing it at her paws, Violetfreckle leaned down to nip at its neck. With a hum of satisfaction, she scooped up her kill and headed back to ThunderClan camp.

Ohoho. This was gonna be fun.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 31st, 2023, 08:57 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Ah, Cattail pond, the most relaxing place in Thunderclan territory. At least, now it was. The most relaxing spot, Sunkissed creek had a little.. incident. So, he decided to chill here. Rainfall listened for anything that might be dangerous, only to find nothing. He sighed, finally loosening up his muscles after so long. It had seemed like moons since he had last relaxed without interruption. He was a skittish, yet fearsome cat. He was average height, yes, but he was agile and slim, with strong paws. When it came to battle with Shadowclan, he’d fight with tooth and claw to keep his clan safe. When was the last time he had felt safe? He scrolled through his memories and everything he knew and couldn’t find a thing. Was this really that bad? He sighed. He came here to relax, not stress. But even as he told himself this he couldn’t help but stay tense. Frustration rose inside of him. It was too hard to relax now! War had made him too tense. That or maybe he was simply not trying too hard? He groaned, sitting slouched over, upset now.
@dino.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 06:24 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Blah

Firestream
Thunderclan drama queen warrior

Firestream padded carelessly to Cattail pond her dark blue gaze glancing around, so this was Thunderclan's new piece of territory she had heard there was some big fight over it and the Riverclan leader Beanstar or whatever his name was died...what a stupid thing for a leader to die immediately anyway was it worth it? She'd be the judge of that.

Flicking her plumy tail causally the pretty she-cat stopped at the edge of the pond and stared at it for a moment before sitting down and giving her paw a quick lick and starting her inspection.

"A pond... well that's not much use except for...I don't know scenery mabye?" she thought judging it already well she was already judging it but... well now was her first official judge of it...nevermind the point was she knew what she was doing.

Carefully the dark ginger and cream tabby dipped a paw into the calm surface of the water only to pull it back immediately and frown in disgust as driplets flew everywhere "Lovely..." she thought in disdain before putting her paw down and starting grooming herself as she usally did unaware of anything now.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 3rd, 2023 at 06:25 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:35 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream

Firestream padded carelessly to Cattail pond her dark blue gaze glancing around, so this was Thunderclan's new piece of territory she had heard there was some big fight over it and the Riverclan leader Beanstar or whatever his name was died...what a stupid thing for a leader to die immediately anyway was it worth it? She'd be the judge of that.

Flicking her plumy tail causally the pretty she-cat stopped at the edge of the pond and stared at it for a moment before sitting down and giving her paw a quick lick and starting her inspection.

"A pond... well that's not much use except for...I don't know scenery mabye?" she thought judging it already well she was already judging it but... well now was her first official judge of it...nevermind the point was she knew what she was doing.

Carefully the dark ginger and cream tabby dipped a paw into the calm surface of the water only to pull it back immediately and frown in disgust as driplets flew everywhere "Lovely..." she thought in disdain before putting her paw down and starting grooming herself as she usally did unaware of anything now.

OPEN
"Hello Hon!" Sleepywillow Mewed Warmly, paddling over to the fellow she-cat. (she cals everyone hon). "Beautiful Day to be at Such a Beautiful Place Eh? Nothing Better then a Day Beside a Pretty Pond" She chirped happily bathing in the warm sunlight, the massive puffball had no worries at all

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:57 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post

"Hello Hon!" Sleepywillow Mewed Warmly, paddling over to the fellow she-cat. (she cals everyone hon). "Beautiful Day to be at Such a Beautiful Place Eh? Nothing Better then a Day Beside a Pretty Pond" She chirped happily bathing in the warm sunlight, the massive puffball had no worries at all
Firestream

Firestream slowly turned her head around and narrowed her eyes, "Hon"? Hon yourself" she thought annoyed she was disturbed but still carried on with her grooming.

Tilting her head slightly at Sleepywillow's comment the pretty she-cat spoke "If you say so" she mewed curtly hopefully if she thought this place so beautiful then she'd spend her time looking at it rather than looking at her but life was cruel.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old September 3rd, 2023, 08:16 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Firestream

Firestream slowly turned her head around and narrowed her eyes, "Hon"? Hon yourself" she thought annoyed she was disturbed but still carried on with her grooming.

Tilting her head slightly at Sleepywillow's comment the pretty she-cat spoke "If you say so" she mewed curtly hopefully if she thought this place so beautiful then she'd spend her time looking at it rather than looking at her but life was cruel.
"ay! Bubble's Join too too?" Rootbear mewed in a bubbly voice. bubbles had been having such fun today! Bubbles turn Bubble'res attention to Forestorm "Firey Stormie!!!! Bubbles made This For you! it flower crown!" Bubbles Meowed cheerily

Sleepywillow Giggled softly, "now Rootbear Hon, no need to be so excited, you have all day for fun things!" Sleepywillow gently scolded, though she wasn't the sliightest bit mad

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:27 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post

"ay! Bubble's Join too too?" Rootbear mewed in a bubbly voice. bubbles had been having such fun today! Bubbles turn Bubble'res attention to Forestorm "Firey Stormie!!!! Bubbles made This For you! it flower crown!" Bubbles Meowed cheerily

Sleepywillow Giggled softly, "now Rootbear Hon, no need to be so excited, you have all day for fun things!" Sleepywillow gently scolded, though she wasn't the sliightest bit mad
Firestream

Firestream attention was caught again by a rather loud voice,she looked surprised as she stayed silent for a while until Sleepywillow had finished scolding Rootbear and glanced at the flower crown he had offered her.

Carefully the pretty she-cat hooked it by a sharp claw and inspected it for a second before gently setting it down again and started speaking.

"Er...Thank you..." she mumured awkwardly unsure of what to say she hadn't expected to be gifted something today but she was beautiful so what could she say cats loved her it was a curse.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:33 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Firestream

Firestream attention was caught again by a rather loud voice,she looked surprised as she stayed silent for a while until Sleepywillow had finished scolding Rootbear and glanced at the flower crown he had offered her.

Carefully the pretty she-cat hooked it by a sharp claw and inspected it for a second before gently setting it down again and started speaking.

"Er...Thank you..." she mumured awkwardly unsure of what to say she hadn't expected to be gifted something today but she was beautiful so what could she say cats loved her it was a curse.
"BUBBLES DECLARE IT FLOWER DAY!!!!!" Rootbear squealed Happily, yeeting bubself into a patch of clovers and dandelions, squealing with overall happyness

Sleepywillow chuckled and shook her head in amusement "i wish i had Bubbles energy lol"