Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 01:09 PM
Salmonshade crush/mate...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:08 PM

Old May 23rd, 2021, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darktiger saw that one of the apprentices was just sitting there and took it apon herself to approach them. "What are you doing t his second?" she seemed to sound snippy today @Jackpot

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 23rd, 2021, 09:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Jackpot

Stempaw glanced around the clearing, in all honesty, she was pretty bored. She knew having friends would likely help her pass the time better, but she had never seemed to have much luck with the whole friends thing, so she glanced around hoping to find someone to talk to, to attempt to make a friend again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:32 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Kyrieknight
Falconfeather stared out sullenly over the clearing, her amber eyes glaring into the pine shaded light. What to do, what to do. Her eyes were blank with boredom and they were unfocused and faded. What to do. The she-cat sat up and stretched. Feeling the air slide against her fur, she shivered. Falconfeather stepped out of her corner and stalked into the clearing, her head lowered. Not that there was a need. I could say that I was from Starclan and they still wouldn't listen. Not that I care. She did care, but in Shadowclan, you didn't complain.
(Sorry this is short, starters are hard)
Old May 24th, 2021, 02:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Kyrieknight
Falconfeather stared out sullenly over the clearing, her amber eyes glaring into the pine shaded light. What to do, what to do. Her eyes were blank with boredom and they were unfocused and faded. What to do. The she-cat sat up and stretched. Feeling the air slide against her fur, she shivered. Falconfeather stepped out of her corner and stalked into the clearing, her head lowered. Not that there was a need. I could say that I was from Starclan and they still wouldn't listen. Not that I care. She did care, but in Shadowclan, you didn't complain.
(Sorry this is short, starters are hard)
Goldenclaw walked out of the warriors' den with a huff. His annoyance of an apprentice, Mintpaw, hadn't shown up in a while, not that he cared about training him, but it was going to ruin his great reputation! With a sharp growl he stalked into the clearing, shaking his head. Now, what could he do? Perhaps he could boost his already grand ego and train? After all, the only thing greater than his ego was his strength. Looking around, he spotted Falconfeather and scoffed. Ah, the sulker. He rarely talked to her: He didn't want her depression to rub onto him. But, he could do well to help him train, even if just a little. "Hey, you!" He called, already stomping over to her.

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 25th, 2021, 08:34 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Toadstripe sighed as he and his patrol entered camp, it hadn't been a disaster and other than the bee's there hadn't been anything wrong, but he couldn't shake a feeling of dread from his Brown and Gray Tabby Fur.

Turning to focus his eyes on Berrypaw who was licking her wound, he meowed softly to the other cat "I'd get that checked out by Ebonyfang and Bouncepaw, I'm really sorry the bees stung you Berrypaw". He knew it wasn't his fault completely but he had been leading the patrol, hopefully Scorchstrike wouldn't blame him for what had happened.

"Gorsesong your free to come with me to report the bees to Dawnstar?"

@AntiAngelic @Stormpoppy

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; May 25th, 2021 at 08:37 AM.
Old May 25th, 2021, 08:38 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Toadstripe sighed as he and his patrol entered camp, it hadn't been a disaster and other than the bee's there hadn't been anything wrong, but he couldn't shake a feeling of dread from his Brown and Gray Tabby Fur.

Turning to focus his eyes on Berrypaw who was licking her wound, he meowed softly to the other cat "I'd get that checked out by Ebonyfang and Bouncepaw, I'm really sorry the bees stung you Berrypaw". He knew it wasn't his fault completely but he had been leading the patrol, hopefully Scorchstrike wouldn't blame him for what had happened.

"Gorsesong your free to come with me to report the bees to Eveningmist-star?" Honestly he had no clue at this point, the highranks seemed to be constantly replaced. Still, he was glad that Thunderclan was so strong.

@AntiAngelic @Stormpoppy

He didn't see why he wouldn't come with. He'd find it better to do something instead to sit there watching the Apprentice. He nodded to Toadstripe. "I'll come with. No reason for me not to."

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old May 25th, 2021, 02:35 PM
formerly estelle.

@Little Timmy (thought you’d wanna rp Dusk and Coal)

Duskfern padded slowly through the pine tree-filled forest. The floor had a rug made out of their needles, but they had been too worn down by pawsteps to damage anyone. Signs of home surrounded her — the perfect breeze, shadowy areas, and.. prey. Duskfern soon spotted a squirrel, eating a nut of some sort. It was slightly far away, so she couldn’t exactly pin down what it was. That didn’t matter, however; all that did was catching her victim. She put the thought away and crouched down, stepping carefully closer to it. A large rustle suddenly sounded off, and a tom came bursting down on the squirrel. He killed it quickly, and Duskfern revealed her hiding place.
“I’m afraid that prey belongs to ShadowClan,” She mewed in front of the anonymous tom, showing some teeth.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; May 25th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old May 25th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
@Little Timmy (thought you’d wanna rp Dusk and Coal)

Duskfern padded slowly through the pine tree-filled forest. The floor had a rug made out of their needles, but they had been too worn down by pawsteps to damage anyone. Signs of home surrounded her — the perfect breeze, shadowy areas, and.. prey. Duskfern soon spotted a squirrel, eating a nut of some sort. It was slightly far away, so she couldn’t exactly pin down what it was. That didn’t matter, however; all that did was catching her victim. She put the thought away and crouched down, stepping carefully closer to it. A large rustle suddenly sounded off, and a tom came bursting down on the squirrel. He killed it quickly, and Duskfern revealed her hiding place.
“I’m afraid that prey belongs to ShadowClan,” She mewed in front of the anonymous tom, showing some teeth.
Coalstrike padded quickly through Shadowclan territory, clearly acknowledging he’s not supposed to be here. He spotted a squirrel, easy enough for him to kill. This was risky, he was close the Shadowclan camp, catching they’re pray, but his hunger took over for this decision. He quietly got into hunters crouch then pounced at the squirrel, catching it in his claws, killing it.He looked up to see an angry Shadowclan cat, telling him that the prey didn’t be,ong to him. ”Okay? Do I know you?” he retorted back. He put his paw in the squirrel so the angry little Shadowclan warrior would take it away.
Old May 25th, 2021, 11:03 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy View Post
Coalstrike padded quickly through Shadowclan territory, clearly acknowledging he’s not supposed to be here. He spotted a squirrel, easy enough for him to kill. This was risky, he was close the Shadowclan camp, catching they’re pray, but his hunger took over for this decision. He quietly got into hunters crouch then pounced at the squirrel, catching it in his claws, killing it.He looked up to see an angry Shadowclan cat, telling him that the prey didn’t be,ong to him. ”Okay? Do I know you?” he retorted back. He put his paw in the squirrel so the angry little Shadowclan warrior would take it away.
“Is that even relevant? I told you, that prey belongs to ShadowClan.” Duskfern mewed sternly, eyes narrowed.
The tom who had spoken back to her had a dark pelt with white speckles, and carried the scent of ThunderClan. It would make enough sense, as they were close to the border. The ShadowClan warrior stood in his way, paws firmly stuck to the ground. She wasn’t going anywhere. This tom hadn’t even chased it over the border! He was just out in ShadowClan territory, not having a care in the world.
”You would know that unless you were a toadbrain,” Duskfern remarked, giving a casual lick to her paw, then looking back up. “Oh, wait! You are.”
She smirked and her eyes had a faint twinkle of amusement forming in them. Usually, it was the same-old same-old of growl, growl, fight, but this tom seemed.. different. Duskfern hadn’t the slightest idea of why, but she couldn’t shake the feeling away.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; May 25th, 2021 at 11:07 PM.
Old May 26th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Crowpaw
[ @Fletcher ]

"Oh! Well actually.." Her chest fur puffed in a breath for a moment before she sat down, ear twitching just slightly, "Well I didn't actually see Starclan... The cats I saw called it the 'Dark Forest', though the name was kinda silly if you ask me!" A purr rumbled from her throat at the thought, it really was a rather dark place, definitely not a special name. Though, now that she thought of it, nowhere she'd been so far had any sort of special names, this just took the cake.

"I saw three cats, there was... Oh well, I can't remember the spirit's names, but I saw Frogfang!" A quick turn of her head proved that the warrior was nowhere in sight, but he would turn up eventually, they always did from what she had seen.

[Looks like we're in the same boat LOL]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.