Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:04 PM
Hi!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:03 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 02:02 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Levi 99
Today 02:00 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:00 PM

Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:14 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Practically vibrating with excitement, Wisteriawren sat in a corner of RiverClan's clearing. So many things to do, so many things to say, so many cats to meet. If the ex-kittypet got any more excited, she would be buzzing out loud. Gold-flecked blue eyes wide, the pretty tabby kept furtively glancing between cats, wondering who to approach.

She could walk up to the dark brown tom with yellow eyes (Mudsmoke) over there, but he already seemed to be talking to a dappled, silver and white she-cat (Fogmuzzle). Wisteriawren didn't want to disturb them when they looked so busy.

Next, her gaze landed on a tiny grey kitten (Springkit), and Wisteriawren's eyes lit up, along with her heart. A kitten! It'd been sooooo long since she'd last seen a kitten! Awwww, he was sooooo cute! She want to hurry over and cuddle the little-er feline because of how tempting the thought sounded, but her face fell slightly when she realized the kit was busy interacting with a mottled ginger and white she-cat (Springsight).

Sighing softly, feeling slightly dejected, Wisteriawren hunched down in her corner, squinting hopefully at other cats in the clearing. Perhaps she could find someone else to talk to? Someone who wasn't busy?

[ Open ]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(SNATCH!)

The strawberry blonde she-cat sat in the clearing drawing funky shapes in the sand. She thought about what she could be doing today, or what she should be doing. Honestly, she'd felt far last capable these recent moons, especially with all this kitting stuff. Oh, how she treasured the look of utter surprise on her mates face as she broke the news to him. Ah, a very nice memory to burn into her troubled brain.

She sat politely as she looked up from her masterpiece. Well... If you consider a masterpiece to be a few misshapen blobs. Maybe if she squinted hard enough, they'd look like rocks or boulders?

But no matter how hard Swanberry's made green eyes stared at the image before her, she couldn't make scense of what she drew. With a sigh she wiped her paws along the mess she'd made, smearing it and making what was there before no longer visible.

Then a unfamiliar scent peaked her interest. She turned her head around to see a quite pretty she cat who was drowning in the scent of flowers. Subconsciously, she breathed in the pleasant smell, her jaw hanging open.

"Afternoon," Swanberry smiled. "You're new here, aren't you? I'm Swanberry, and you?"

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:15 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

[Not me running to get a wisteriarain interaction @Rose ]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Wow. Was Fadingdumb really taking in kittypets now? This was new. Rainpaw watched as his new clanmate looked around. They felt a pang of sympathy for the older cat as they resided in a corner, alone. Just this once he told himself as he trotted over to Wisteriawren, his normally very irritated expression changing to a slightly less irritated expression. "Rainpaw. You?" he asked plainly, making sure to hide his missing eye as well as he could from the stranger. He just hoped she didn't ask about it. Rainpaw's one blue eye scanned the gray molly. As if he was a mind reader, he saw the dejected look of her face. "Don't be 'pset. We have plenty of clanmates. Most are annoying though," he mewed, grumbling the last part to himself. Maybe she could somehow grow on him, like furbs did. Not likely, though. The small blue tabby shuffled his body, moving to a layibg position before curling his half-tail against his side.

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Marigoldleap headed out of camp.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:48 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

( Continuing this in the clearing for a smooth transition )

At the report of a concerningly large colony of rats at the edges of their territory, Fadingsun's paws were immediately carrying him out of his den and into the clearing. Snapping his head to the side to look back at Mistyshard and Pebblesplash, he said, "Pebblesplash. You're to go back to the medicine den and stay there, per Mistyshard's orders. No arguments. Mistyshard, be ready for injuries when we get back."

Leaping atop the Floodstone, he let out a yowl. "RiverClan! I've just been informed that a colony of fifteen or so rats was spotted at the edge of our territory. We can't tolerate such vile creatures on our land, so we'll be exterminating them as quickly as possible. Dusklion, Seabreeze, Owltalon: I want the three of you coming with me. I need four more volunteers. Warriors and battle-ready apprentices only!"

His tail lashed behind him impatiently, awaiting the arrival of cats to take on this dastardly foe.

( Warriors/apprentices will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This will count as a training instance for any apprentices that participate. Please do not post with your cat leaving camp before Fading; they will be scolded and forced to stay behind. I will post again in two days, to give people enough time to post with their cats. Please only volunteer for this if you have the time to get a reply out within 2-3 days; failing to sufficiently participate in this battle will result in your cat being disciplined! )

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:50 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

TinyToad Yowled Out. I Can Go!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Cherryswirl perked up suddenly at the call, her brow furrowing at the news. Rats?! It'd been a long time since they'd swarmed the territory like that...

"Fadingsun! I'll come with you all!" She called loudly, making her way over without second thought. Her head was held high - confident in her ability. This would be a good way to make up for her lost time...

"Give the word." She murmured shortly after.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:05 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Pigeonpelt

The call of Fadingsun was sudden; Pigeonpelt’s ears flicked up suddenly when she heard the yowl for the need of helpers. The black and white Molly stood up within the lash of her tail, her blue eyes bright as she gracefully walked out of the shades near the edge of the camp clearing. Her pelt was clean and well-groomed, shining healthily under the bright sunlight. Watching as cats gathered, she walked amongst one of them as well, hoping to acknowledge the leader that she wanted to participate.

Her bright blue eyes blinked and looked up, awaiting to see if she was chosen.
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:05 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw quickly ran up
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:09 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
( Continuing this in the clearing for a smooth transition )

At the report of a concerningly large colony of rats at the edges of their territory, Fadingsun's paws were immediately carrying him out of his den and into the clearing. Snapping his head to the side to look back at Mistyshard and Pebblesplash, he said, "Pebblesplash. You're to go back to the medicine den and stay there, per Mistyshard's orders. No arguments. Mistyshard, be ready for injuries when we get back."

Leaping atop the Floodstone, he let out a yowl. "RiverClan! I've just been informed that a colony of fifteen or so rats was spotted at the edge of our territory. We can't tolerate such vile creatures on our land, so we'll be exterminating them as quickly as possible. Dusklion, Seabreeze, Owltalon: I want the three of you coming with me. I need four more volunteers. Warriors and battle-ready apprentices only!"

His tail lashed behind him impatiently, awaiting the arrival of cats to take on this dastardly foe.

( Warriors/apprentices will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This will count as a training instance for any apprentices that participate. Please do not post with your cat leaving camp before Fading; they will be scolded and forced to stay behind. I will post again in two days, to give people enough time to post with their cats. Please only volunteer for this if you have the time to get a reply out within 2-3 days; failing to sufficiently participate in this battle will result in your cat being disciplined! )

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )
Appleberry, Crowglow, Grimpaw and Skyfall all gathered at Fadingsun's command. Grimpaw was as quiet as always, but gave a gentle nod of acknowledgement to Fadingsun. Appleberry and Skyfall stuck close together as they awaited orders.
Crowglow stood strong, ready for anything."NO RAT INFESTATION ON OUR TERRITORY CAN TAKE US DOWN, WE'LL RISE BACK UP LIKE A RAGING WAVE!" He yowled in an attempt to rally up the rest of the clan.
Old May 4th, 2024, 03:06 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired

Springkit

This is simply a reaction post since I felt like writing a bit more about Spring and setting up for his future development, but it's open if any cat who is not participating would like to interact.

Something was going on outside.

Springkit had been inside the nursery, occupied by his close examination of a rock he had found sitting outside the apprentices' den a few days ago, and had decided to take back to his and Mother's nest, but a raised voice from the clearing made the pebble irrelevant in an instant. Peeking his head out of the nursery, Springkit just managed to catch the leaderkitty hop up on the Meetingstone. Ok so it was a meeting. That would have been his first guess, but something didn't feel right, and leaderkitty's demeanor made something in Springkit feel... off.

Rats. He had seen mice, birds flying overhead, fish being stocked on the freshkill pile. Never once had he heard of rats. If they weren't on the freshkill pile they weren't food but something else, but the only animal Springkit had been told about were foxes. Foxes were not prey because they were too dangerous to hunt and too big to safely take on in a battle. If rats were not being hunted by warriors... they must be the ones hunting us. Like foxes. And there were fifteen of them.

Suddenly all curiosity had evaporated from Springkit's little body. His shoulders slumped down, tail drooped, and he started to feel as if all of him were made of stone, too heavy to be held up straight. In fact, he wasn't feeling well at all. Because something was turning inside his stomach as if he had eaten something bad, his heart started to beat as if he had been running, and his breath became shallow, as if there wasn't enough air around him. But he hadn't eaten anything bad, he hadn't been running, the air wasn't running out, so why did he feel so sick now...

Crowglow's howl shot through Springkit like a shard of ice, as he forced back a yelp. 'no rat infestation can take us down' So rats were something that would at least try to harm his clanmates, they were something that could hurt them. And yet, all around Springkit cats were gathering, apprentices too who couldn't be that much older than him, and all of them so eager. Maybe that was what loyalty to your clan was supposed to mean, but Springkit couldn't shake the horrible feeling growing somewhere inside his belly. He was sick. Probably. That had to be the answer. He needed to see Herbcat, that was what one was supposed to do when they were sick. He would have to wait a bit for the patrol to leave first, because right now he couldn't bring himself to move even a single muscle.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨