Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:21 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:19 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Rizo
Today 01:19 PM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:16 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rizo
Today 01:16 PM

Old June 9th, 2024, 07:09 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

d day was approaching, rookpaw could feel it in the air, so when mossfreckle made his way over to the patrolplace she lifted herself onto nimble white tipped paws to make her way over to where she expected a group of cats would form soon. white tipped ears twitched with interest as the herbalist assigned her, lostspark and two of her mentors children (if rookpaw remembered correctly) to a patrol for cobwebs, marigold, oak leaves and poppies. all herbs she knew at least a bit about -apart from oak leaves - but even better, the place mossfreckle was sending them to, herondive hollow, just so happened to be one of the places she was yet to visit, and that with a group of cats she was at least vaguely familiar with sounded like a darn good deal for a mandatory patrol.
steel grey eyes briefly scanned for her patrol mates, before the apprentice eyed a cat she hadnt really seen around a lot. a brown warrior, about her size and similar build, but fur a lot lighter and shorter than rookpaws had ever been. their pelt colour was eye catching for sure but rook didnt intend to spend any longer staring.

[ @Rose - lostspark, @Estelle - sleepypaw, @taillow - mirepaw @Marigoldwhisper - mudslide mention ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 9th, 2024, 09:27 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted

Hollowrock
// ShC // Warrior // He/Him // 39 moons //
Hollowrock looked up at his medicine cat, and
smiled— or was it a grin? He always got those confused… Oh well. “Alright!” he said, happiness behind his deep mew.

“Raspberryswirl, Fernblaze. Hav you been on a herb patrol before? I haven’t. It’s going to be fun? Or is it…” Oh, StarClan he was rambling again. Damn, he did that a lot.

Hollowrock padded purposefully towards the camp entrance—wait. his shoulders ached… nah, it’s fine—looking over his shoulder at his patrolmates. Oh! He wasn’t the leader of the patrol— Hollow halted and waited sheepishly, his face burning with embarrassment.
[ @ophelia — Raspberryswirl // @Patagonia — Fernblaze ]

Tell me if I did anything wrong!

[FONT=Garamond]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 9th, 2024 at 09:29 AM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 09:38 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

Bloomingblaze gave a short nod to Mossfreckle, before she started to look for her patrol mates.
Her apprentice, Dogpaw, and a cat she had never really spoken to, Shrewstep.

@Goopysharkboi - @gs29513

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; June 9th, 2024 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 10:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Foxear-35 Moons She/her
Foxear sat up it had been a while since she went on a herb patrol but overall she was excited she got up and went to look for her partners the sooner they got this done the better
@Luminous
@Aolani

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 9th, 2024, 10:30 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

————————

Bloomingblaze gave a short nod to Mossfreckle, before she started to look for her patrol mates.
Her apprentice, Dogpaw, and a cat she had never really spoken to, Stagskull.

@Goopysharkboi - @ChaosBringer;
Ears twitching, Dogpaw made his way over with a soft sigh. "Hello, Bloomingblaze." He greeted her with a gentle smile. He then began looking around for Stagskull.
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:09 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Shadedstorm
He/Him - 53 moons - ShadowClan warrior
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@Marigoldwhisper @starry

ShadowClan had been battered in the stormy paws of the move, and like the irascible and austere people that they were, came up from the clutches of disaster with heads held high and teeth bared in attack. When dulcet rays of daylight filtered through the evergreen canopy, shredded on needles and painting the packed dirt in daggers of warm light, Shadedstorm lifted his head to the beck and call of the clan's medicine cat, a lanky, pretty tabby by name of Mossfreckle. Herbs had never settled right in his paws despite his myriad of patrols, and the discomfort and confusion that came with discerning one plant from the other never really left. It lingered, a small oversight. So, with jaws parted to taste the noon air, the stout brown tabby padded over.

He tilted his head up to attentively listen in to the healer's words, savoring them. Mushrooms, ragwort, and stinging nettle. He was more or less familiar with the first and last- it was hard not to know what a mushroom was, but there's a lot of different types and they've all got different looks so he had to really commit the description to memory. And the last, he knew quite well if only because his penchant of getting their furs stuck to him in all their burning, cold fire.

They were insufferable, but he supposed that they couldn't be hard to find. Ragwort was a new one. Shadedstorm repeated the description in his mind a couple times, but ultimately decided he'd hope his patrolmates had better luck with that than he would. He knew that one was going to be the last thing he'd look for, primarily due to how easy he hoped the other two would be to discover.

He wasn't so young anymore, so patrolling was his metaphorical calling at this point. It gave meaning to the endless droll of day-to-day, the monotony of ceaseless over and over, and over and over and over, until what, exactly?

Until what? Until death, perhaps? Until his throat met claws in battle and he died for his clan? Until he was no longer useful, he supposed. Until Dawnstar considered his luck run and his purpose complete, and he was permitted a reprieve that in his mind was worse than working until the end.

But he still had a good 60 moons in him before he'd have to worry about age really catching up to him. When Mossfreckle finished addressing his patrol, Shadedstorm turned with a flick of his tail and nodded towards the camp exit. "Palesong, Mudslide, let's get out there so we can make it back in time for two trips." He said, voice gruff and worn.

In everything he did, he did it with reason. This was no different. Shadedstorm was keen to get this done and over with, even though nothing quite awaited him afterwards with the clan-wide lockdown in place. He wanted to get it done if only to feel the surge of relief for having completed a menial task. He wanted to be useful. It was a rather basic need.
Old June 9th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist came to start the patrol. Foxear was already there, but he still needed his apprentice. Well, he wasn't expecting much. They were going to look for old plants, juniper plant and something plant. He had the description, so what did the name matter? Anyway uhhh. Well he was getting impatient now, so Pigeonpaw would better get her ass over there right then.
[ @Luminous @Tallstar - just to be clear yellow is just being impatient ur doing fine ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 9th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
White furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Aggressive, Harsh, Dislikes other cats
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Honeycomb, lavender, and rosemary. Seemed simple enough. Or to be more exact, sounded simple enough. It also seemed like the rest of his patrol members were not here yet. Flicking his tail impaiently, Iceclaw sat far from the rest of the cats, hoping his white fur would be easy noticed among the other rather dark pelts.

Honeycomb, lavender, rosemary. He repeated in his head, his eyes shut but his nose and ears alert for any noises a warrior and an apprentice would make. He had personally never met his parolmates, but if they were willing to cooperate, he was willing to extend the same kindness to them, as much as he disliked doing so.

{ @Morrigan - @Poprock }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old June 9th, 2024, 11:47 PM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"i asked the right questions. i never even really got bored."
[ @ellie [mossfreckle] ]

moss and grouse had gotten into that comfortable-not-quite-comfortable middle where most of their talking had been limited to non-verbal gestures and utilitarian exchanges of information. it was that awkward grey area where grouse felt like he was treading water, uncomfortably treading water in a futile dance, tip-toeing around things he had once said so freely and unburdened. the heavy weight of responsibility settled on his shoulders and his head spun like atlas with the sky crushing down on his back, smothering and suffocating. never ending.

normally, grouse had found reprieve in being outspoken and assured and comfortable in is dissent, but with all eyes on him, he felt like he had been pushed back into a cage and smothered down under lock and key.

"poisons?" grouse asked, voice rising in bemusement and intrigue. "all-right," he let a low murrow of laughter out.

"we're burdened with the dangerous stuff, that's fun." he shifted his weight between paws, almost bouncing. "let's get this party on the road, i can't wait."

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:45 AM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

Today, the grey apprentice was (to everyone's surprise, surely) not zipping around the camp looking for something to do or a warrior to go bug for training. She had woken up with that as her plan, yes, but as soon as she had left the apprentices' den and felt the warm sun on her fur, she had collapsed back into a lump of sleepy fluff, and had not moved since. Rolling over on her side, she followed Mossy with her gaze as the new head-med-cat started calling out patrols. Her ears twitched a little when she heard her mentor's name being called, but not only that, she was also going on a patrol.

Every drop of aforementioned drowsiness gone, Pidge jumped up and shook the dust from her fur. It was gonna be her first real patrol!! Well, she had brought back a buttload of herbs that one time, but it had been more like an event than a patrol. This was gonna have proper reporting and responsibility (she was great at that, trust!). Grinning, she bounded over to her mentor and that one other warrior was also there yeah. "Pidge reporting for duty!"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨