Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2024, 12:13 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
eventually jayfrost would have to accept that, as the sun crept higher on the sky and the days got longer, he was trying harder and harder to avoid garlicfeather and anything else. he'd be trapped in the nursery, something he had been strongly looking forwards to but had faded to pretty much indifference, and was trying to avoid everyone for as long as possible beforehand.
the thought of being stuck in camp with garlicfeather made him nervous, especially after the blamage that had been their last conversation and the stupid flips his stomach liked to do around the other.
he should ask dusklion for an apprentice..no he was going to look after kits soon. random apprentices would have to do for now.
ripped grey ears twitched towards the multitude of different sounds outside the clearing, birds chirping, mice in the grass, water rushing, quiet pawsteps, as the tabby stepped out of the nursery. mind previously wardering the seemingly endless stretch of thoughts and issues, his focus lay on his surroundings now, letting cool blue eyes scan the clearing. quite a few cats were up already, wrenpaws grey fur, not unlike his own, stuck out amongst the crowd, not necesarrily because of the colour but rather because he had been looking for apprentices or warriors he could stand to be around.
the warrior approached slowly, his ever present limp was less obvious this way and it would come across as more casual than a brisk walk would. "wrenpaw, we're going out for some hunting alright?"

[ @Neptune. ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:35 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
77/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A moment of quiet... those are hard to come by with the chaos surrounding her Clan at all times for some reason. Seriously, was there not one moon that could pass without some sort of threat to RiverClan's safety? Still, Wren will take the quiet when she can get it, and right now that quiet involved sitting in the clearing and grabbing something to fill her belly - a small salmon would do just fine.

She was just taking her first bite when a kit wandered over to her.... why??? The silver feline is almost certain she radiates enough 'don't approach me or I'll claw your ears off' vibes to deter even the most daring kitten - so what makes this one any different? And then she thinks she recognizes him. He was the one who spoke up a meeting ago when she was getting borderline harassed, wasn't he? Hm. This one should be ok then.

Listening to his questions as she chews, Wren can't help but wonder why he came to her of all cats. She's not exactly popular, or anything, but maybe it's easier to ask an apprentice than it is to ask a warrior.

"What do I think about it?" She repeats, licking the fish oil from her lip as she considers how to answer. There was the honest route, or the optimistic route... most would probably choose the latter when discussing important clan matters and politics with a kitten, but Wren isn't most cats. "I think that if this clan doesn't shape up soon we might as well not be a clan anymore." She states rather bluntly. "And I think that if there weren't a bunch of thrill seeking morons looking to cause trouble and instigate conflict with other Clans just for the sheer fact that they can, we probably wouldn't be in this position now. Fogmuzzle got what was coming for her, she threatened my life and threatening a clanmate's life isn't something that should be allowed to let slide," she pauses, a small smile tugging at the corner of her mouth as she thinks of the slowly souring tongue sitting in the lining of her nest. She'd need to get rid of that soon... maybe when she finally has her warrior name and can leave camp alone.

"As for WindClan and Dusklion... I make no secret that I'm not our deputy's biggest fan. She's... fine I guess, she does an alright job, but I don't like her temper - it's part of the reason WindClan's right on our ass. Maybe the inevitable war could have been... I dunno, put on hold?? If she hadn't killed Fallownose, and it had only been the idiots invading their camp? Maybe we could've gotten away with just giving them territory to appease them. But there's also the detail of those two warriors who tortured an apprentice.

"We've done a lot of unjust wrongs to WindClan and I don't see a way out of that for us right now. So we get the next natural progression of things: War."
She stops for a moment after that, and pushes the salmon she'd been eating a little toward Springkit - a silent invitation to share. "Why ask me? What do you think of out current politics?"

[ springkit - @Luminous ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:39 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
eventually jayfrost would have to accept that, as the sun crept higher on the sky and the days got longer, he was trying harder and harder to avoid garlicfeather and anything else. he'd be trapped in the nursery, something he had been strongly looking forwards to but had faded to pretty much indifference, and was trying to avoid everyone for as long as possible beforehand.
the thought of being stuck in camp with garlicfeather made him nervous, especially after the blamage that had been their last conversation and the stupid flips his stomach liked to do around the other.
he should ask dusklion for an apprentice..no he was going to look after kits soon. random apprentices would have to do for now.
ripped grey ears twitched towards the multitude of different sounds outside the clearing, birds chirping, mice in the grass, water rushing, quiet pawsteps, as the tabby stepped out of the nursery. mind previously wardering the seemingly endless stretch of thoughts and issues, his focus lay on his surroundings now, letting cool blue eyes scan the clearing. quite a few cats were up already, wrenpaws grey fur, not unlike his own, stuck out amongst the crowd, not necesarrily because of the colour but rather because he had been looking for apprentices or warriors he could stand to be around.
the warrior approached slowly, his ever present limp was less obvious this way and it would come across as more casual than a brisk walk would. "wrenpaw, we're going out for some hunting alright?"

[ @Neptune. ]

Wrenpaw
~<>~
78/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Sure," Wrenpaw agrees with a yawn as Jayfrost approaches with the idea of a hunting patrol. She's always itching for something to do, might as well jump on an opportunity when one presented itself, right? "River or land?" She asks as she stands and waits to follow the warrior into the territory.

[ jayfrost - @/alec ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 12:39 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

[ OPEN ROLEPLAY TO SOMEONE LOL ]

ROSEHAWK
RIVERCLAN WARRIOR

Rosehawk emerged from the warriors’ den with a sleek pelt and narrowed eyes, her tail swaying gracefully behind her. The young warrior looked around the clearing for someone to interact with.

A sharp pain in her head left Rosehawk stumbling forward, and she bit back a sharp hiss. Stars damnit, Badger!

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.

Last edited by isla; May 27th, 2024 at 12:56 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Her glare intensified and shot over to Redwater as the warrior started up again. It seemed though that the warrior had enough sense to back off after it though. Good. No ones ears would be getting boxed today. "Can do, Mists," she responded with a dip of her head and glanced over at those assigned to her patrol.

Goldfish's mention of Minkpaw had Dusklion frowning, worry creasing her brow. She knew that the queen was taking the apprentice's disappearance hard. She hadn't realized how close to the two had been until the meeting where she'd been worked up over wanting to find her. She gave her a nod, then glanced towards where her brother was announcing that he was looking for a sparing partner. "Better you than me - I'd pin him down in the sand 'n not let him get back up." There was a slight tease to her voice, concealing the irritation she still felt towards him regarding... well, everything.

"Alright, let's head out everyone. Wanna get this done quick." With that she flicked her tail to lead her group out towards the territory. She figured she'd head towards Haven Springs since it was closest.

[ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Fadingsun - @occultation ]
[ Redwater - @constellation ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica ] [ Goldfish - @zBlaze ]
[ will do another post in the territory! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:02 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

A few cats stepped up pretty quickly to volunteer for a spar, which surprised him a bit. That annoying self-doubt within him had figured nobody would step up; the sight of Goldfish, Rosehawk, and Crowglow stepping up lit a tiny flicker within him.

Considering that Goldfish had only recently kitted and currently seemed to be busy, he figured another time would be better. "I'll hold you to a spar another time; I can always use the chance to test my skills."

Turning towards Rosehawk and Crowglow, he gave them both a nod. "I'll spar with the two of you. Not at the same time, of course, but it'll be good practice for me. Crowglow, I'm fine if your apprentices want to watch."

Dusklion's teasing caught him by surprise, causing him to shoot her a surprised look. Given all that had transpired between them, he wasn't expecting anything even remotely jovial to come out of her mouth towards him. Well, perhaps it was a little progress.

He flashed her a smile that was both confident and teasing. "Well, then, maybe when we both get back from what we're doing we can put that to the test," he said lightheartedly.

Gaze flicking back to Rosehawk and Crowglow, he continued, "Come on. We'll head to Lionsbeach for this."

[ I'll get a starter up soon! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 27th, 2024 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:07 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Rosehawk nodded at Fadingsun, ice-blue eyes narrowing. They landed on Dusklion, and she gave her friend and Deputy a welcoming nod.

(It’d be like so cool if she developed a little crushy crush on fading lol)
@Goopysharkboi // @occultation // @taillow

Leafpaw is currently a WindClan Apprentice. If she is needed, mention me.

Larkswoop has Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, and Lyrebird’s Lullaby.
Old May 27th, 2024, 02:22 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Crowglow gave his apprentices a look that said 'cmon!' Before following Fadingsun with a happy expression.
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Re-entering camp after her morning excursion and shaking her pelt out, Dusklion surveyed the camp going-ons of the day. Berrypaw and Aspenkit were talking nearby, while Jays was gathering up Bearsnout and Beastflame (he had recently returned, hadn't he?) for a hunt. It truly did seem that, in the midst of everything, it was just another normal day in RiverClan. The deputy wished it could last.

Eyes landing on the pelt she'd initially been searching for, Dusk trotted over towards Wisteriawren and circled around until she stood in front of their newest member. "You settlin' in well?" she questioned with a tilt of her head. She tried to ignore the anxiety that gnawed at her asking the question, considering everything that had happened since the ex-kitty-pet had joined them. "If you're up for it, I can give you a tour of RiverClan's territory so you know where everythin' is."

Dusk wasn't going to mention that it was probably useless considering the other three Clans were likely going to drive them from this spot, but at least Wisteriawren would have the knowledge for when they came back.

[ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Yep, settling in super duper well!" Wisteriawren beamed at Dusklion, hopping to her paws as she spotted the deputy. Her initial wariness after that fateful meeting had worn off, mostly. Expression brightening at Dusklion's offer to explore the territory, the classic tabby couldn't help herself as she hopped up and down in place. "Yes, please! I'd love to see all the terri.. territo..ries..."

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:07 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Downydrift hummed to herself as she groomed her fur, the happiness of a cat in love evident in her expression as she thought about that afternoon. She'd visited Spiney and they'd spent the whole afternoon just chatting and enjoying each other's company. Downy had brought her a mouse again, as usual, since Spiney was ever so thin, being a loner, and she didn't want her lover going hungry under her watch.
Spiney had given her a flower that she'd found in a twoleg garden, and Downy was wearing it in her fur. She was well aware that she and Spiney were a bit sappy, but it was just how they operated.
Her thoughts lingered on one particular conversation they'd had, a smile breaking onto her face as she thought of it. Spiney had expressed interest in possibly joining RiverClan to be with Downydrift, so she wouldn't have to keep sneaking out of camp all the time, and so Spiney wouldn't be so alone anymore.
Spiney had, however, proved to be a bit of a noncommittal cat, so Downydrift was probably going to have to keep poking her about the possibility of it. She'd ask her again when she saw her two days from now, as planned. She could only sneak out every other day or so, to keep her clanmates from getting suspicious.

[ @redshiftreign do what you will with this, sorry that I didn't offer much in way of action, been a bit since I've rped ]
Closed Thread