Twilightshard -...
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 08:56 AM
Sirius and Phoenix: Claw's...
by Kaida
Last post by Spartan-117
Today 08:34 AM

Old March 9th, 2024, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Kit Corner

"WisteriaKit"

"I wanna fight!" The small tom jumped up and down, his blue and green eyes wide with exitement.
@Demoness
@*Lunastar*
@Theraphosa
@BEAR.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Last edited by Shrew; March 9th, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit stared at Spiderthroat with mixed feelings in her eyes.

Spiderthroat - @Starfall

(When was Moontail carried away? How long is a 'good while'?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Movement near the camp's entrance caught Wolfpaw's attention, and he was quick to fall into a crouch and approach it quietly. A snake, smaller than the last and with a distinctive light dorsal stripe, had slithered its way past the barrier.

Immediately his mind went to Tawnykit, how a snake had gotten into the nursery and killed her, and he lunged. His teeth catch onto the creature easily, and it only flailed momentarily before it fell limp in his jaws. "Not letting you near them," he muttered, mostly to himself as he carried the snake over to the prey pile. Since it was dead, it wouldn’t be hurting anyone - and maybe someone would like a snack.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[When Dino made that first post :0 I believe it was Feb 26th so the body has been long gone]

Well. That was a loaded question. A problem for that ones parent's he believes. Sadly, over half of this clan was full of orphans (the bane of his existence), so this was probably a problem that was his. "That's a tough question." he answered honestly. "She was bad, because she put her clanmates at risk. Always speak up for what you believe in, but don't be stupid. Her aims were to harm and hurt." a pause to let it sink in. Maybe the kid would understand, maybe not. "Hurting others for a thing you think is good, is bad. willingly hurting others for something you think is right is bad."

He really hoped there were no further questions. You can't really explain wrong and right. There wasn't a set example of wrong or right. Never has been never will. Rolling his shoulders and stretching his neck, Spiderthroat looked up and spotted a rather familiar tom. Squashing a rather new lookin snake. Interesting. Looking down at the kit and aiming to give it a little pat on the head Spiderthroat hastily tossed out a "Be good tiny one." and made his way over to Wolfpaw.

"Well...good job killin it. Is it a tarnished snake or an edible snake?" he asked warily as it was simply plopped onto the pile. It looked non threatening, and it didn't have that odd tail end either.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lunastar* View Post
Firekit jumps in happiness, but doesn't see where he's going, and runs himself straight into a wall on accident. Acting like it was all a stunt. (He's not very smart)
Stormysong doesn't react when Firekit smacks into the wall. He can take care on himself. Unlike Berrykit, who has Morningkit pinned to the ground. "Get off of him!" Stormysong picked up Berrykit roughly. "That's it! You will be sitting out on every game for two days!" Berry looked like she wanted to whine, but she saw her mom's glare then stopped, looking scared. She didn't want mama to hit her.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
Berrykit smirked, then dived for Morningkit's legs, using them to jump on his back. "Got you now!" Berrykit mewled, as Morningkit fell.

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No purrks

Morningkit let out a sharp, genuine cry as he crumpled beneath the bigger kit's weight. A pain shot up his legs and tail, and Morningkit felt tears enter his eyes as his vision got blurry. He squirmed beneath the older kit and tried to get out from under her desperately,

"Get! G-get off! Your- Its! Hurts!" Morningkit's speech was panicked as he scrambled away. He couldn't tell what exactly hurt, all he knew was that it hurts bad. Though after the kit gets off it lessens enough for it to be not as bad anymore. Though his body still aches. When he moves the pain gets sharper.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Oliver; March 9th, 2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:25 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet [hr perms were given by dino to nab berry from stormy ^^ ]

...When she got no response outside of this so-called mother roughly picking up her kit, Redhawk let out a low warning growl. Before much more of anything can happen, Redhawk reached forward and takes Berrykit from Stormysong, casting her a warning glare as she did so. With the kit now secured in her jaws, she placed her in between her paws, placing one in front to keep her away from the rough queen. A low, steady swish of her tail as the hornet narrowed her gaze. She didn't want to actually smack this cat in front of all the kits, but she wouldn't let her just pick up any kit like that, regardless of whether they were hers or not.

"It's a playful event, SSS-Stormysong. I sss-suggest you take a walk." She was aware of Morningkit's cry and her gaze flashed to the young kit worriedly. "Morningkit, are you a-alright?" she called to him, not moving from facing Stormysong.

[ @Demoness @Theraphosa ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 9th, 2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:26 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He would simply ignore them and continue to lay down. He will continue to lay down even as they poke at him, and as they pull on his ears, step on his belly. He was a strong tom, one who could ignore tummy aches and slightly achey ears. He would not bow down, nope, no way.

The calico simply laid there, acting as though he were still asleep. Letting the kits step and pull however they wished. Only moving when he let out a snort and rolled over, any kits caught in the cross fire would simply have to perish or dare be squashed by the deputy. Ears twitching as he heard a hint of a commotion coming from a smaller party. What was goin on? He had to play dead or else they'd realize he's awake.
Frogkit was little sleeepy when he wandered over and heard shadowclan. Hmmm... Frogkit batted at Spiderthroat's face.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:27 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
Stormysong doesn't react when Firekit smacks into the wall. He can take care on himself. Unlike Berrykit, who has Morningkit pinned to the ground. "Get off of him!" Stormysong picked up Berrykit roughly. "That's it! You will be sitting out on every game for two days!" Berry looked like she wanted to whine, but she saw her mom's glare then stopped, looking scared. She didn't want mama to hit her.
Firekit spoke up. "Hey! I don't like that you treat both of us differently. We are both cats with feelings. That doesn't mean you get to praise me for being a kit, and beat Berrykit up at the same time! That's what meanies do! I don't like meanies!" Firekit started to tense up, sheathing and unsheathing his claws at Stormysong.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 9th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

A lot was happening, and for what? Redhawk had Stormysong handled mostly -- and the majority of kits had redirected their attention to Spiderthroat. Even Wisteriakit, whom was on his back, seemed to be doing something else.

Morningkit was his focus, as it seemed Berrykit accidentally squashed him. Concerned spiked Wolfpaw's fur and he was quick to get by Morningkit's side, looking him over. He couldn't see anything obviously wrong, but.. "Springpaw!" [ @vei ] He didn't see her around at a glance, and was hoping she'd hear his call. "It's gonna be okay," he kept his voice quiet and steady, to not add more stress to the hurt baby. "I'm just gonna have Springpaw look over you, make sure you don't hurt more. Okay?"

[ @Theraphosa ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tally View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

...When she got no response outside of this so-called mother roughly picking up her kit, Redhawk let out a low warning growl. "Put Berrykit down. Now." A low, steady swish of her tail as the hornet narrowed her gaze. She didn't want to actually smack this cat in front of all the kits, but she wouldn't let her just pick up any kit like that, regardless of whether they were hers or not.

"It's a playful event, SSS-Stormysong." She was aware of Morningkit's cry and her gaze flashed to the young kit worriedly. "Morningkit, are you a-alright?" she called to him, not moving from facing Stormysong.

[ @Demoness @Theraphosa ]

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No Purrks

Morningkit sniffled as tears welled and fell from his eyes, making the world around him blurry. He heard his name being called and he turned to what looked like a Redhawk colored blob shape and it made him want to cry even more. He just wants to sleep, this is why he doesn't play rough! He shook his head, unable to get words out around his tears as face turned warm. The kitten just laid there and slowly rested his head on his front unhurting paws and closed his stinging eyes. He just wanted to sleep. When he was sleeping he wasn't getting hurt.

Berrykit didn't mean to hurt him, Morningkit knew that, but he couldn't help but be upset at her. Why did she think that Morningkit could hold her up! She was bigger than him even. After a moment, he moved his paws from under his chin to over his ears, trying to block out any of the nearby noise. His head was starting to hurt now too and noise that was already too loud got even louder. He could hear Wolfpaw but he just clamped his paws on his ears harder.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Oliver; March 9th, 2024 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:47 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinekit giggled, small kit claws scratching as the ShadowClan cat's pelt. This was fun even if the ShadowClanner was somehow still sleeping. Were they like Morningkit aka Sleepyhead? Did they really really like sleeping even though it was really really boring and anything that was boring deserved to be hated cause boring stuff were stupid cause why would you do something that was boring? It didn't make any sense to them. Not that warriors usually made any sense to them. Warriors were weird. So were many apprentices. And Mantiskit no Mantispaw now had been weird even back when she was still a kit. @Starfall @BEAR.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 9th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.