Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 10:11 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:09 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:06 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:00 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 03:20 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Appleberry sat down near the entrance of the clearing, cheerful as always as he looked up at the sky and pondered to himself. "... I wonder if Starclan will need help from someone today and we just don't know it..." he mumbled gently, before swishing his tail and getting back up. He looked around and smiled to himself, happy with his clan for simply existing, and decided to head off to see if Birdsnow needed any help today, mainly with any patrols needing to be led.
Old April 5th, 2024, 03:27 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

@fritter

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he gave the delayed response no thought, he was the one who had invited himself to join garlicfeather after all, and squinted up at the older tom when he finally did reply. it was kind of odd to be looking up at garlicfeather for once, not like he had never layed down while the other was sitting, but there were generally not many cats that he didnt have to look down at.
"m'back is killin' me man 'feel like like im a hundred moons" he complained, twisting onto his back to stretch out his limbs, met with only minimal restraint from his foreleg, "the legs doing fine 's been...fine i guess"perhaps the general floatiness that seemed to have consumed every bone in his body had helped with the pain, easing his mind into some detached state, fuelled by the hollow feeling in his chest and stomach and the memory of his dear jay feathers, lost tragically amongst the bloodshed. but- what had he even thought about before? no amount of backtracking seemed to lead anywhere so he just accepted the loss and eye garlicfeather instead, was it weird to be looking at his dear friend, former boyfriend and fellow warrior, probably yes. actually, yes, yeah definitely. he bit back a question about dandelion, more so a panic response that actual curiosity, "hows that apprentice'a yours (of yours), that uh what was it? toadpaw?" a+ question wow, he thought sarcastically. actually spending a thought on the apprentice all he could come up with was how annoyed he had been at them on some patrol he was semi sure they had been on, but there had been more than one irritating apprentice so he would bet on it.

(im so bad at writing casual posts)

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old April 5th, 2024, 05:05 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
@fritter

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

he gave the delayed response no thought, he was the one who had invited himself to join garlicfeather after all, and squinted up at the older tom when he finally did reply. it was kind of odd to be looking up at garlicfeather for once, not like he had never layed down while the other was sitting, but there were generally not many cats that he didnt have to look down at.
"m'back is killin' me man 'feel like like im a hundred moons" he complained, twisting onto his back to stretch out his limbs, met with only minimal restraint from his foreleg, "the legs doing fine 's been...fine i guess"perhaps the general floatiness that seemed to have consumed every bone in his body had helped with the pain, easing his mind into some detached state, fuelled by the hollow feeling in his chest and stomach and the memory of his dear jay feathers, lost tragically amongst the bloodshed. but- what had he even thought about before? no amount of backtracking seemed to lead anywhere so he just accepted the loss and eye garlicfeather instead, was it weird to be looking at his dear friend, former boyfriend and fellow warrior, probably yes. actually, yes, yeah definitely. he bit back a question about dandelion, more so a panic response that actual curiosity, "hows that apprentice'a yours (of yours), that uh what was it? toadpaw?" a+ question wow, he thought sarcastically. actually spending a thought on the apprentice all he could come up with was how annoyed he had been at them on some patrol he was semi sure they had been on, but there had been more than one irritating apprentice so he would bet on it.

(im so bad at writing casual posts)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather let out an audible snort, it was funny how easy it was to forget all the bad thoughts plaguing over him and everything else once he actually started to lean more into the conversation. Bad back? Yikes, he couldn’t recall ever really having any bad injuries that bugged him for a prolonged time apart from the ones he had now. ‘Pff, if you start complaining about apprentices and ticks all day then at least we’ll know the transformation to elder is complete.’ GarlicFeather admittedly wasn’t sure if the joke made sense but, oh well, it made sense to him. Infact he pretty much laughed at it. ‘It’s good to hear the legs gettin’ better! Hopefully it keeps goin’ down that path.’ GarlicFeather had another lingering thought on dead cats and stuff, yikes its like everytime he thought about it he realised just how many cats in his life have dropped dead or tiptoed out of his life like it was nothing, the only other living cat (beside JayFrost) who he’d gotten close to might as well be dead with how much he hated him. Just the thought made GarlicFeathers fur bristle. Shaking off the itty bitty wave of anger he sighed at the mention if ToadPaw. ‘I’ve been trying to chase em’ down for training for ages but i just can’t seem to find them or there isn’t time. You’d think when an apprentice finally gets a mentor who dosen’t scramble away at every chance they’d take the opportunity to carry on with the actual training part of their life.’ It was honestly embarrassing that he’d been struggling so much with getting this stardamned apprentice to train, they hadn’t even started! With a hefty sigh GarlicFeather wondered just for a second if there was a reason every-cat he was meant to be close with platonic or not was snatched out of his life for a reason. ‘I hate to admit this but im personally a little glad I’ve had some time away from the whole training thing,FlutterPaw’s death was a real hard hit y’know just the name brings back up all that anger. Worst part of the whole thing was the bloody attacker of Flutter was a complete and total whimp. And we had mostly done battle training! It baffles me honestly.’ Another sigh, he seemed to be doing a lot of sighing and complaining nowadays. Shadow whatever hadn’t even put up much of a fight, and these injuries that bugged him ever so much was all he got from the actual thing.

(Honestly for me its weird not having some major drama/turning point being built up to almost all Garlic/Jay interactions have included some sort of drama one way or another)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 5th, 2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:41 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldkit chased butterflies in the clearing.

Deerspark paced in dizzy circles

(Closed activity post)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:52 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Ghostpaw exists (2/100)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard had just woken from a little nap when she heard lots of voices in the clearing. Oh gosh, what was going on this time?? She was relieved to see Birdsnow present, but her brows were still furrowed with worry. She just about managed to catch sight of Fadingsun, horribly wounded, being carried into the medicine cat's den. "Gosh damnit, we can never catch a break." The lionheart stared wide-eyed at Dusklion while the molly explained the situation to Birdsnow. Outsiders, at the border. If those rats were the reason Fadingsun would die she'd have all of their tails! She let out a furious snarl.

"Those vermin, we have to stop them and put them in their place," she growled. As much as she was enranged she noticed Eaglepaw's worry and turned her attention to the young apprentice. "No, Dusklion didn't hurt him. It was a group of outsiders near the border from what I've managed to catch. I... I'm sure he'll be fine, okay?" She took a deep breath, trying to seem calm so Eaglepaw wouldn't worry too much.

@taillow @Mica @poppy @peachfuzz~
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:33 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Moonfawn

Moonfawn yawns lazily, usually she isn't so idle, though today she's especially tired. She looks around curiously, maybe there is something she can do anyway? Like bringing prey to the nursery again or getting rid of the elders' ticks? The pretty molly sighs, she didn't get much sleep tonight, but that's no proper excuse for being lazy. At the very least she can go hunt for her clan. Moonfawn slowly rises from her spot, it's raining, but she doesn't mind. It's light anyway. With that she briskly pads out of camp and into the forest.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

(takes place after current clearing event)
Fallenwish didn't have anything on her mind besides the usual, the 'usual' being a lot of self-loathing. It was okay, though. She was used to it and everybody had to self-reflect some, right? Yes, this was self reflecting. Anyway, she wasn't only doing that, for she was also trying to come up with a solution to everyone's problems and failing.

Maybe she could talk to someone instead of sit around. She would've talked with Sweetsong or maybe one of the people she was familiar with, but she couldn't seem to find Sweetsong anywhere. What about someone she knew existed, but didn't really know? She didn't think of anyone specific besides Dusklion, Queen Birdsnow or Fadingsun until she spotted Mistyshard.

She padded to the gray tabby she-cat. Wait, hold on, how would one just start a conversation? One idea popped into her head and she hoped it was good enough, because it would be very random just to walk u to a cat just to walk back to where they originally were. "Hi, Mistyshard. How's it going?"
[ @starry ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; April 5th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Fritter )

jayfrost huffed, "this is a serious matter man!" he whined jokingly, striking out with his good front paw to playfully whack garlicfeather. "i can complain about apprentices all i want but no tick will ever touch my fur" he shuddered at the thought, not only of being an old grumpy elder but being gross and tick infested. "and you say that is if you arent guilty of the same crime" he added, finally succumbing to the joke as it replayed in his head and a giggle escaped his pokerface.

"imma be honest with ya', i really dont like yer apprentice" he confessed, not oblivious to the fact that garlicfeather had just pointed out the elders complaining about apprentices bit but unwilling to come back to that topic unless provoked. "not surprised you cant get 'em to training, 'been on a patrol or sum' with em n she was a real pain, 'cant imagine what trainin would be like"
"ya remember when ca-" he swallowed, previously light tone growing a bit more serious and less giggly and floaty, "remember when i was jus' apprenticed? 'couldnt keep me away from training eh?" jayfrost repeated, correcting his sentence along the way, sure to put emphasis on the i and me. he cleared his throat, it was stupid, he was stupid, but the slip up threatened to make him sound all choked up, reflecting the wave of negative emotions that had flooded him at the accidental almost-mention of his brother.

"'s'long as youre still trying to get them to train its fine i guess. personally didnt really see anything of flutterpaw" the tabby began, finally turning to lay on his side again, silver fur coated in a generous amount of dust from rolling around on his back, " was too busy getting my leg snapped by bumblestar," he added with a halfhearted snort, "but, i dont know man, maybe they were just, i dont know, bad?" he stumbled his way through the sentence, offering a halfassed conclusion and a shrug.

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old April 6th, 2024, 01:06 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

[ @taillow @Mica @starry @poppy @peachfuzz~ ]
Fallenwish had been chilling in the warrior's den when she heard words like 'die' and 'hurt' and 'who did this' coming from in the clearing. Yay! Can't have a day without utter chaos.

Three white paws rose and thudded out of the den, the fourth of the quartet being lifted up by a single muscle to prevent it from sliding across the ground. Fallenwish stopped once she reached somewhere around the group of cats, noticing how bad the situation was. If Fadingsun freaking died, that would be, like, the sixth in her not very long lifetime.

She listened for a bit too understand the situation before walking in. She didn't know if she was being attention-seeking, but there was a potential she could help. "If we send out a patrol, I'd like to go to. Not because I want to fight, but because if they see me near the border and attack me, we'd know if they're aggressive so we can remove them and no one attacks random innocents that just happen to be near the border," She offered.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]