Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:57 PM

Old September 21st, 2023, 05:36 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderglade

scorchedfang

This cat was getting too close to the border. Fellcone's hackles raised as he growled a warning. "Watch it."

He did not care about this cat's fantasies or fiction, he was here to do a job. Sweetsong rang the mildest of bells but he chalked it to another trick of the brain, deceitful memories planted by the words of fools.

"One more step forward, and a nose will be the last thing on your mind." It was a threat; and not an empty one. This cat being hyper-focused on him was setting off alarm bells. He did not like this cat, his energy, anything-- it was taking a lot of self control to not squish him like the pesky bug he was.
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:37 AM
work is never done

Squirrelsnap was aware he was like, superduper close to the border, but he wasn't over it, so he didn't see the problem. "Hey, no need to get all testy! Jeeze, you act like you ain't ever heard a compliment." Another inch closer, gaze sweeping over Sweetsong's haggard form. "You remember me, right? Squirrelkit, or paw, or whateverthen -- look, I'm just really excited to see you. There ain't a lotta cats from back then left, and I just--"

A second inch, and then he choked. A heavy paw had swung into the side of his neck, sending him sprawling. "what--!"
Old September 21st, 2023, 05:37 AM
work is never done

scorchedfang

Fellcone had warned him; this cat had not listened.

Regardless of what the pest believed, Fellcone was a stranger. He was no Sweetsong, he did not walk in the forest of squirrels and rodents. He was a rogue first and foremost; second to WindClan, a name and scent carried but not with contentment.

His paw swung as a warning, and it smacked the squirrel-cat cling off his feet. Growing irritation with the cat's chattiness had warn his resolve though, the inkling to squash him surmounting. As Squirrelsnap laid coughing on the ground, Fellcone took the necessary measure to silence him forever.

A step toward his body, and then he brought the full force of his weight over Squirrelsnap's head. A sickening snap filled the air as the pressure cracked Squirrelsnap's neck and skull, leaving the ThunderClan tom slumping on the ground.

Silence was once again among them.

Fellcone twitched his ears as he stepped from the body and resumed marking the border. The kill was relatively clean - Squirrelsnap was not damaged enough to bleed onto the ground. Once his task was complete, he departed to head back toward WindClan camp.

ThunderClan could thank him some other time.

[ This exchange is closed for Scorchedfang, but ThunderClan can discover Squirrelsnap's body. ]
Old September 23rd, 2023, 11:48 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Wildtwist thought it would be nice, going for a walk. Take his mind off of things. As he neared the Thunderglade, the stench of blood hit his nose. He unsheathed his claws, prepared for a battle. But he found something different. "Squirrelsnap," he whispered, rushing over to the warrior's body. He searched thoroughly on what could have killed him before seeing the snap. WindClan stench hit his nose. "Those fox-hearts," he spat. His lips curled into a snarl as he smelled windclan all over his Clanmates body. "They'll pay for this," he hissed to himself as leaf gently grabbed the dead warrior's scruff. Another warrior was hunting with the stars. He hauled Squirrelsnap's body over his shoulders before trudging back to camp

[Closed - Wild has found Squirrelsnap's body]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 26th, 2023, 04:29 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker dipped her head, acknowledging both cats that came over. "Now that we're all here, it's time to head off" she mewed, turning in the direction of the border and walked forward. This patrol won't take long. Probably
-
As a chill went around, the warrior sighed. It was cold but it won't stop her from completing what she had been assigned to do "Howlingwolf, you'll go mark that part of the border" she said, pointing to that area "Brightpaw, you'll stick a bit closer to me since you're an apprentice" she didn't want to risk it, not at all. The area she and Brightpaw were marking is a bigger area than the one Howlingwolf's doing. Duh. Hopefully she was being clear.

╰─▸ ❝ @Demini [Howlingwolf] @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 26th, 2023, 08:10 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker dipped her head, acknowledging both cats that came over. "Now that we're all here, it's time to head off" she mewed, turning in the direction of the border and walked forward. This patrol won't take long. Probably
-
As a chill went around, the warrior sighed. It was cold but it won't stop her from completing what she had been assigned to do "Howlingwolf, you'll go mark that part of the border" she said, pointing to that area "Brightpaw, you'll stick a bit closer to me since you're an apprentice" she didn't want to risk it, not at all. The area she and Brightpaw were marking is a bigger area than the one Howlingwolf's doing. Duh. Hopefully she was being clear.

Howlingwolf nodded and slunck off to mark the border

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 28th, 2023, 09:37 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
Howlingwolf nodded and slunck off to mark the border
Brightpaw nodded, not altogether happy with Moonwhisker's choice. She understood why, but she didn't want to be held back because she was an apprentice. Maybe not the most skilled apprentice, but she was fast and could probably hold up against a ThunderClanner long enough. Maybe it was wise, though, just until she had battle experience. The tan-and-white she-cat watched Howlingwolf leave, then followed her patrol leader to help mark. Brightpaw hadn't been on a border patrol before, but she doubted that it was hard.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 29th, 2023, 05:40 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker looked at the younger she-cat "Do you know how to mark borders? If not, then all you need to do is rub your pelt around the surrounding things" she told the apprentice, before marking the border herself as an example "now you should be able to go mark these borders yourself as long as you don't stray too far" she continued "and as long as you don't tresspass or cause any trouble you should be mostly fine"
-
The dilute calico started to mark the border once the apprentice headed off to help mark the border as well. This should be quick, as long as not a single type of trouble rises up; all should go smoothly and the patrol would come back and Moonwhisker reports, then yea. She would go find Brightpaw again after her job was done and the two would head back to the starting point and wait for Howlingwolf unless the warrior makes it back sooner

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; September 29th, 2023 at 05:40 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:11 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunting Pangolin View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Moonwhisker looked at the younger she-cat "Do you know how to mark borders? If not, then all you need to do is rub your pelt around the surrounding things" she told the apprentice, before marking the border herself as an example "now you should be able to go mark these borders yourself as long as you don't stray too far" she continued "and as long as you don't tresspass or cause any trouble you should be mostly fine"
-
The dilute calico started to mark the border once the apprentice headed off to help mark the border as well. This should be quick, as long as not a single type of trouble rises up; all should go smoothly and the patrol would come back and Moonwhisker reports, then yea. She would go find Brightpaw again after her job was done and the two would head back to the starting point and wait for Howlingwolf unless the warrior makes it back sooner

, @MockingRabbit

Howlingwolf Paddled over "lets head back, i'm done"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:31 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
-

Quote:
─•~❉᯽❉~•─

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post

, @MockingRabbit

Howlingwolf Paddled over "lets head back, i'm done"
Brightpaw watched Moonwhisker demonstrate marking, then followed suit. She made sure not to set one toe over the border and carefully made her way down. When she had finished, she turned and padded back and found Howlingwolf was already there. "Same," she mewed the Moonwhisker.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch