Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:41 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:26 AM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:12 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:07 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 AM

Old March 29th, 2024, 07:59 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
An apprentice stalked up behind him, about to pretend to strike.
Salmonleap smiled. "Wavepaw, I know your behind me. You need to work on your stalking. Good job, though. Your blaming a lot of progress."

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old March 29th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap smiled. "Wavepaw, I know your behind me. You need to work on your stalking. Good job, though. Your blaming a lot of progress."
"awww I thought I did way better... But thank you anyways." The apprentice sounded both upset, and grateful.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:31 AM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
"awww I thought I did way better... But thank you anyways." The apprentice sounded both upset, and grateful.
Salmonleap laughed. "How about some training, later today? For now, why don't you go over and chat with the apprentices?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:05 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

Emberfang
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | no purrks
His tail swayed from side to side, he sits in the corner of the clearing. Well, isn't it a peaceful day today? Well...no it's not fully peaceful but still peaceful and quiet. Hm...he probably shouldn't ruin it now should he? That'll be mean. But there's not much going on. Just a few cats sitting around talking to each other. Most of them anyway. They're talking to each other, but he's just all by himself. Aw man. Like always, he does have a someone on his mind, and a pretty someone at that. Bbuuuttt would he really be able to think of something? Nah. So he waits and waits. Not that he's supposed to be doing anything anyway. Guess he could just sit and lurk around. Plus, nobody's really watching him. Wait is there? Well he probably would've spotted them by meow. He's supposed to be the one watching, not the other way around!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap laughed. "How about some training, later today? For now, why don't you go over and chat with the apprentices?"
"Yeah! But uhh" Wavepaw looked confused. "I just came from there..."

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:12 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

PIGEONPELT
Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

The conversation was light and peaceful, as it had always been between the two siblings. Breezily, Pigeonpelt looked up at the azure blue sky, where she squinted due to the sunlight. Drifting white clouds occasionally pass through the horizon lazily. "Yeah..." she trailed off, replying once again, nodding her head in full agreement. It's cold during leaf-bare where the rivers are often iced and frozen up. During green-leaf, well, hardly would anyone want to move.

"You're welcome," The molly replied once again as well, her ears flickering back and forth. Then there was a moment of silence when the two finished their prey, only the sounds of nature could be heard in the background. That was the RiverClan they knew, beautiful, significant, yet however mysterious at the same time. It was the piece of territory that they grew up in and had grown to love and appreciate deeply.

"Sounds fun," Pigeonpelt smiled. "Sunbathing had always been soothing," As she finished the fish, she picked out the bones and put them in a neat pile in front of her to throw away afterwards. Sitting up, she started grooming her soft, black-and-white pelt. Her eyes reflected the scenery in front of her. "I believe I have an evening patrol tomorrow, but I got the whole morning and afternoon open."

"Someone experienced with herbs, for sure," She answered, her tail slightly tilting to the side. "Maybe even one that's closer to Birdsnow as well? So she could trust them."

Ashstream didn't mind when the conversation went dead occasionally. He just enjoyed spending time with his sister of course. His eyes followed Pigeonpelt's to the sky filled with fluffy, white clouds that pass through the horizon. The tom's attention was still on his sister, despite not looking at her directly.

Ashstream smiled when she told him that he was welcome. His ears twitched as he listened to his surroundings. Birds were singing melodies in the background when the pair finished eating. The green-eyed tom then looked at his twin sister. Ashstream was enjoying this moment with Pigeonpelt. It reminded him of when they were kits and they'd bask in the sun together.

"Yeah, that's true. I remember when we used to sunbathe together when we were merely kits," he murmured in response to Pigeonpelt. Ashstream watched as she groomed herself. He didn't groom himself because he had earlier this morning. "We can do something tomorrow morning, then? If you'd like, of course."

"Yeah... I hope she doesn't choose someone with no knowledge, but even if Birdsnow does, the new medicine cat can always learn..." Ashstream trailed off for a moment. His gaze went back to the sky, to watch the clouds as they moved lethargically across the horizon. "If Birdsnow chose someone close to her... People would probably think she's biased. Let's hope if she does go that route it doesn't start a ruckus in the clan."

Ashstream scratched his ear that was begging to be itched as he thought for a moment. "I just hope the new medicine cat isn't irresponsible... I don't want the clan to be in the hands of someone who... doesn't do their job, you know?" He watched as the sky slowly changed colors. It was a pretty sight to see. He could get used to it.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; March 30th, 2024 at 01:13 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:51 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post

Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | clearing
quoted

Much more embarrassed after the apprentice had already made a comment about his clumsiness, he was ready to be made fun of by this cat. And they were a warrior like him, so obviously if they picked on him they'd be right. His ears went down slightly, and then pricked as they asked if he was alright with hardly more than a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm fine. I must have gotten too excited, sorry." of course, his apology was unnecessary. There was no way he could get in trouble with this cat for simple tripping over his feet. He looked a little sheepish as he offered a crooked smile with his assurance of being okay.

Clovershock

Clovershock sat down next to Rainfoot, their tail curling neatly over their paws once more. "There's nothing to be sorry for! We all get really excited." They said kindly before licking some dust of their chest. Clovershock glanced to the side then looked at Rainfoot again, a playful glint in their eyes. "Wanna play moss ball? I can take some from my nest!" Clovershock offered, hopping to their paws with their tail waving in the air excitedly. Their pale green eyes waited for an answer, not expectantly like they were gonna force Rainfoot into playing. Clovershock glanced at the warrior's den, ready to bound into there and grab some moss for the game.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:41 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Darkfang
He/Him
~Sadistic~
~"I Have an Ugly face, So I'm Used to being feared"~

Darkfang Sat silently facing a corner of camp debating life. earlier he'd tried to go play with his young sister... but she'd gotten scared and he'd been shooed away... He Drew a Paw Accross His Scarred Face with a sigh... it wasn't his fault he was ugly, but really... why did everyone turn him away for just being ugly...?

Hearing pawsteps he Turned his Head

@*_Athena_* @WCUEhoneyfur .

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable

Mosspelt padded up to a lone warrior who was sat in the clearing, as he didn't look too good. "Hey there, are you okay? I can help." She said to him in a calming voice. He turned his head hearing her paw steps. "What's your name?" Mosspelt asked.

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old March 30th, 2024, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
Darkfang
He/Him
~Sadistic~
~"I Have an Ugly face, So I'm Used to being feared"~

Darkfang Sat silently facing a corner of camp debating life. earlier he'd tried to go play with his young sister... but she'd gotten scared and he'd been shooed away... He Drew a Paw Accross His Scarred Face with a sigh... it wasn't his fault he was ugly, but really... why did everyone turn him away for just being ugly...?

Hearing pawsteps he Turned his Head

@*_Athena_* @WCUEhoneyfur .
Roseheart looked at him sympathetically. "Are you alright?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.