Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 05:01 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:01 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by idia
Today 04:55 PM
idk hw to name
by forest
Last post by marshy
Today 04:43 PM

Old March 27th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Duskleaf slowly wandered into the clearing, he’d been walking around for a bit but was coming into the clearing to see if there was anything that needed to be done. He walked over to the group of cats and gave a respectful nod.

"Is there anything that needs to be done? I've just had a walk around to get used to everything." He said.

(Sorry if this isn’t so good, this is my first time roleplaying XD)
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:14 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Fadingsun looked up from where he'd been grooming, hearing Duskleaf's words. There was always something to be done, especially these days when it felt like a good half of the Clan couldn't be bothered to do the duties they were assigned. "There's always hunting that can be done," he called. Flicking his eyes around the clearing, he caught sight of someone who hadn't been doing pretty much anything in the Clan as of recent.

"Cedarfrost!" he said, his voice booming with sudden authority. Hm, maybe he was starting to get used to this deputy stuff, after all. "You've barely done anything around here the past moon or so. Go out and hunt with Duskleaf, wherever in the territory you want."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush took an awkward moment to comprehend what was just said to him. What was that? Oh. Right. He was asked a question. That's right.

"Uh-" He started, eyeing the fresh-kill pile. "Well, uh- I like fish..? Ye-yeah, uhm... Fish. D-Doesn't matter which kind." His eyes travelled somewhere else, away from Seabreeze and the fresh-kill pile. He found fish milding perturbing, he didn't like a slmiy and scaly texture of it. He didn't quite enjoy the look of dead mammals, either. In fact, he didn't like the look of any kind of dead things, from plants to other cats. He would never look at a dead organism without thinking about his life in ShadowClan ever again. But a cat needs to eat, don't they? Sloerush answered his own question in his head. He would usually venture out of RiverClan camp to find berry bushes, where he would just eat the berries. That was how he fed himself. Fresh-kill ocassionally but not as often.

"A-actually, it doesn't matter what I eat. I-I'll eat it anyways." That was a lie, wasn't it? He wouldn't eat anything he was given, he knew he wouldn't. But Sloerush could not bring himself up to reject an offer. It felt too... Disrespectful and rude. He wasn't even that hungry anyways. He shrugged, then glanced back at Seabreeze, his short plumed tail quivering slightly in the wind.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze lit up at the other's words and immediately picked through the pile to find a good sized fish that could feed both of them, though the fish weren't all that big in size quite yet. His claws hooked easily on the gills of the fish and the tom dragged it to the side where he could grab it without touching too much of the other prey simply because it felt cleaner in a way. Blue eyes lifted from the fish to the other warrior and Seabreeze frowned when he saw the uncomfortable look on the other's face. It is possible that they are just uncomfortable with him but Seabreeze wasn't sure and awkwardly motioned to a nearby area to sit and eat out of the way.

As the tom settled into a sort of crouching loaf, Seabreeze immediately dug into the fish, using a singular claw to cut away some of the scales to avoid them. They weren't Seabreeze's favorite thing ever to be honest. Then pulling back while chewing the bite in his mouth, the warrior pushed the fish to Sloerush. AS he ate, the sandy grey-blue tom watched them carefully before turning away his sky blue gaze to nothing in particular. After finishing his mouth full, the warriors spoke to Sloerush with a genuine tone, "Am I making you uncomfortable? I can leave if you want..."
[ Sorry this took so long!!!! ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:22 PM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf looked back at Fadingsun, seeming somewhat excited.

"Of course!" He said. "Hey Cedarfrost, I was thinking we could go over to Lionsbeach, but if you know somewhere else we could go then I’d be happy to hunt there instead?" He said.
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:30 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink sat in the clearing, lazily grooming herself as she would peek up every once and a while her clanmates raced around her. She could be doing something eventful with her life, but truly she didn't want to deal with the fleabags she already had to be around twenty-four-seven. Surely other new warriors would be pleased to help out with the clan, but if you asked her she'd probably rip their neck off.

OPEN

Treeheart glanced at the she, then looked away. Then looked again. It was Venomwink! She was so pretty and cool...Wow... her fur was all shimmery and perfect... he could stare at her all day... WAIT NO TREEHEART- BAD!!! STARING IS RUDE IF YOU EVER WANT HER TO LIKE YOU YOU HAVE TO BE NICE! NOW GO SAY HI! YES, that's what i'll do.

``uhm- i- Uhm, hi! I'm Treeheart... You're Venomwink- right?`` he stammered.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:57 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

VenomWink
she/her

@peachfuzz~

VenomWink turned her head as she heard a stampering voice. She was prepared to lash out on whoever interuped her doing nothing sesh, but she looked with a venomous stare taking in the black and white tom that stood before her. The sleek warrior quickly shook her head before snapping back as a delicate damsel. she looked around once before replying in a high pitched voice. ' ' Yes, tha'd be me. ' ' she said with a giggle. Sure she was a lesbian but she could lead the feline on.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 28th, 2024, 10:55 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

PIGEONPELT

Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

trotting lightly back into camp with a few prey in her muzzle, the black and white molly made her way towards the kill-pile and put them down, before she smiled gently and stretched, feeling the sunshine as they beamed onto her well-groomed pelt. Before long she had went out hunting in the morning, coming back just now to take some rest. She had always appreciate a few moments alone, but just a little bit. She spent the rest of her time sticking to her brother’s side, as usual.

Picking out two of the tastiest fish she could find within the pile, she went for Ashstream.

Knowing just where he would be in the Clearing, Pigeonpelt pranced over towards the side of the camp, bright blue eyes warm and shimmering slightly. “Ashy,” She called out with an affectionate purr, landing gingerly besides him. “Such a nice day, isn’t it?” Settling down, she placed the trouts in front of the both of them. “How are you?” The soft and gentle smile continued to be plastered upon her muzzle, and her tail lashed cheerfully behind her. She sure was in a decent move.

> @Kaybug. I hope this is okay! Sorry for shorter starter ^^”
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:05 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

- @Blazing [No problem!!]

Ashstream looked up at his sister when she called his nickname. "Mmh?" The breeze was ruffling the tom's pelt. His twin plopped down next to him with fish in her mouth.

"Mmm... it is a rather nice day today. New-leaf is here so..." he murmured to Pigeonpelt. His green eyes looked up at the sky for a moment before returning to his sister. It was a nice cool temperature where they were. Not too hot, not too cold.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Pidge" Ashstream smiled at her, it was his usual toothy smile. The black and white tom took notice of the two trout in front of him and Pigeonpelt. He studied his sister for a second to see if anything happened. Good or bad.

"How about you? How are you doing?" his voice was quiet when he asked. He didn't want to be too loud so he made sure it was quiet. Ashstream does not want to disturb the rest of his clanmates in the clearing.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
- @Blazing [No problem!!]

Ashstream looked up at his sister when she called his nickname. "Mmh?" The breeze was ruffling the tom's pelt. His twin plopped down next to him with fish in her mouth.

"Mmm... it is a rather nice day today. New-leaf is here so..." he murmured to Pigeonpelt. His green eyes looked up at the sky for a moment before returning to his sister. It was a nice cool temperature where they were. Not too hot, not too cold.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Pidge" Ashstream smiled at her, it was his usual toothy smile. The black and white tom took notice of the two trout in front of him and Pigeonpelt. He studied his sister for a second to see if anything happened. Good or bad.

"How about you? How are you doing?" his voice was quiet when he asked. He didn't want to be too loud so he made sure it was quiet. Ashstream does not want to disturb the rest of his clanmates in the clearing.

PIGEONPELT

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.
Old March 29th, 2024, 12:02 AM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

PIGEONPELT

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.

Ashstream hummed as he noticed the coolness of the air. The temperature felt amazing against his pelt. The weather wasn't too hot, nor too cold. It was just right. "Yeah.. leaf-fall and new-leaf have to be the best two seasons..." he trailed off. The black and white tom took a deep breath as he enjoyed this moment with his sister.

"Oh... thank you..." the warrior replied. He gratefully took the trout that his sister, Pigeonpelt, had nudged towards him. He took a small bite. Birds were chirping softly in the background, it had a beautiful melody to it. Slowly, he chewed his bite and swallowed.

"I'm glad you're doing well Pidge. Today is a lovely day." Ashstream looks at the sky again. The clouds were making funny-looking shapes today. He looked back at his sister with a hard-to-read expression.

"Hmm. I've mainly been basking in the sun today, trying to enjoy the weather before it gets too hot." He nods his head as he takes another bite of the trout. After chewing on it for a bit, he swallowed it to talk again.

"Yeah.. that'd be nice... As far as I know I don't have any patrols tomorrow, so if you want to go then... I'm free," Ashstream murmurs to his sister. He thinks for a moment. The wind rustles his and Pigeonpelt's fur again.

"Yeah... Me too... I wonder who will become the next medic... I'm not sure who the candidates are," he mumbled to his twin.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; March 29th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.